Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala (37234 Views)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:

Lol!

Is that how low u look at your ladies down there? I pity your generation sha.. lipsrsealed
down where? you all are same

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ceeceeco: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
I already know all this, so keep it to yourself, or you can better still visit a brothel to share this message. I think it's more needed over there. Thanks!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool
YOU cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

" No sex " ... i won't agree or disagree its now left to her to resist me whenever ... that shouldnt be a problem, if she know what she stands for.
I have taste tew, u bin emphasizing on environment ,i hope ur sistas are not living in bannana island or lekki phases ..
There is a difference btw trying to change someone & helping someone who is willing to change ... buh shade i no bad now ,oya change ur perception
Resist you?
When there are guys who wouldn't ask her for sex at all in her environment?
Resisting you will be stressful if she loves you...why give her such wahala?

Change begin with you Bro!

The environment isnt like a Physical environment but an environment determined by VALUES.

Values come from inside not outside.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Resist you?

The environment isnt like a Physical environment but an environment determined by VALUES.

One love mehn

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Greenfit(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Writercruze:
Do you know that most Nigerian girls have 4 boyfriends? Apologies to the ladies, but it’s the reality we find ourselves when dating a Nigerian lady. According to a Nigerian Lady; Arc Lala, girls in Nigeria have four boyfriends. They will have a boo, bestie, bighead, and Shugga Daddy.

Most Nigerian Girls Have These Four Boyfriends

Bestie

Most Nigeria girls have a bestie. In fact, besties are serious distraction to relationship or marriage. Many healthy relationships have ended because of besties in the equation.

A Bestie is either a childhood friend or a high school boyfriend. Trust me, most Nigerian girls are more fond of this person than their real guy. In fact, they can share any secret with him and most times they can’t marry him. A bestie can be in a Nigerian girl’s room and she will come out of the shower naked.

When your girlfriend wants to prove to you that he can say without you for 6 months, she goes to bestie for attention and other things. Sadly, most Nigerian ladies usually cheat on their marriage or relationship with a bestie. In fact, ‘in Nigeria, bestie dey shift pant. Bestie cannot make heaven’.

Boo

Boo is the official boyfriend. He’s the one they post their pictures on social media. Usually, he’s financially balanced and takes care of little needs. Every Nigeria lady is hoping that her Boo will propose and give palm-wine to her village people.

Sometimes, Boos is the beneficiary of Shuga daddy’s generosity. Boo will make heaven…

Bighead

Bighead is the innocent guy who loves them and is ready to spend on them. Nigerian girls see this guy as ATM and will always like to tease him with some funny names like bighead and other names that will make him feel involved. But deep down he has no place in their head. In a nutshell, bighead is what Nigerian girls popularly called ‘Maga’.

But when bestie and boo disappoints, Bighead is always a last resort. The Bighead is also the one they ask to keep quiet when their phone rings and they never get to taste from the honey pot.

Interestingly, bighead never gets angry as he hopes that she might reciprocate his love someday. Surprisingly, most Nigerian girls will save bighead number as fool, idiot, mum, Gtbank, etc.

Shuga Daddy

Most girls in Abuja have a shuga daddy. He’s the one they call Zaddy. He’s their financier uncle and the real maga. He takes them for trips to Dubai and Ghana. He is the one who calls her even at midnight and she will leave you with your konji.

Whenever Zaddy calls, she must answer as he pays for house rent, DSTV sub, school fees, Christmas shopping. When she has a police case or landlord harassment, the first person she calls is her Zaddy. And whenever she is with Zaddy, her phone is either on silent or airplane mode. Trust me, Shuga daddy can never make heaven.

Guys is the volume okay?

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/do-you-know-that-most-nigerian-girls-have-4-boyfriends-by-arc-lala/

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
pocohantas:

One love mehn
Thanks sis!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by egopersonified(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Birds of a feather flock together. The fact that you and your friends do that, doesn't mean every other person does that.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyi123: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=Zeinymira post=81953487]

Hello[/quote

Can we be friend?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyidenrele: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Most means a vast majority.
That isn't true.

If it is true then, our mothers and sisters are not excepted!
...even if he said they are 99% of the world population,do you know how many is the rest 1% in number..do the math yourself
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by okewumi: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
niyidenrele:
...even if he said they are 99% of the world population,do you know how many is the rest 1% in number..do the math yourself
Most mean well above 50%.

If we pick 50% as the baseline, it means half of our sisters and mothers are really bad!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Thunday1005(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Can an average Nigeria girl have one bf?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Flier:
The bitter truth is, most of this ladies out there don’t have boy friend at all
But sadly most of them won’t stop claiming they are dating multiple guys but deep down majority of them don’t have anyone
Is it by choice that they don't have a boyfriend or they can't find one?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Resist you?

kuku kille me !! undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Flier: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angel246:
Is it by choice that they don't have a boyfriend or they can't find one?
Not their wish really but they should stop lying that they are in multiple relationship whereas they are single and searching
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

kuku kille me !! undecided
You won't die when you become a new man!

Sleep well bro!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Flier:
Not their wish really but they should stop lying that they are in multiple relationship whereas they are single and searching
Why would a lady boast with being in a multiple relationship? Is it healthy?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Flier: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angel246:
Why would a lady boast with being in a multiple relationship? Is it healthy?
They do when with friends,they do gist about everything just like men
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
I have only bestie
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Darevofpeace(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.
You would surely make paradise.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ikevictor: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

For the first time, I am supporting bad thing!!

I support your idea
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Flier:
They do when with friends,they do gist about everything just like men
I don't understand your kind of mentality. Like, is multiple relationship some form of achievement or something? As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing cool about it. It's neither healthy, decent nor safe. So, what are you saying?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ikevictor: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Only a novice man date only one gf.

Gonorrhea is doing press up in your life!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Zeinymira(f): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=niyi123 post=81955947][/quote]
Sure
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by larryking540: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
With the kind of disloyal men we have these days, it is very much allowed.
has there even been loyal men since the existence of this world,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by larryking540: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.
and where is the right place if I may ask pls,
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

this s how xenophobia started in Southy o. they said 'MOST NIGERIANS' are drug dealers..

from Albert Einstein's point of view I think everyone is correct. Size measurement is relativistic and differs with every individual.

but sha most ladies for Naija dz days na ATM card o...
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyidenrele: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Most mean well above 50%.

If we pick 50% as the baseline, it means half of our sisters and mothers are really bad!
....what if our sisters and Mom falls between the little percentage or are saying it's not possible?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Mryacks: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
What if a girlfriend calls her man Boo, Zaddy and big head... grin
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyi123: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zeinymira:

Sure

Can I private chat you
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by honest1480(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jalabase:

Oluwaseunosewa@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.