Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,261 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala (37211 Views)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Mexyz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
So this girl wey dey call me 'big head' and 'fish' just dey use my heart play tennis? shocked
I gats wise up, Choi

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Simovihem: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
K

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Emotionss: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

So why do they get angry when men reciprocate ?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol, most them are confused tho

Others might be due to poverty or greediness. They keep Shuga boys or Shuga daddies by side and future hubby material on the other side.

Brings us back to my first point- they contribute nothing to those numerous relationships. That's why they can afford to be confused or greedy... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
One for each day of week except Sundays reserved for church and repentance perhaps?
princeking2:
Four is good.

I've seen an idiot with 6 boyfriends but keep shouting Men are scum
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by bigcasava1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fisocoded:
except my woman shocked shocked
mugu 1

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Edusouls(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Retired runs girl would come here and expose their dubious lifestyles, tagging it most Nigerian girls, not most of them their are still many decent Nigerian girls out there and I have dealt with them, so runs girls you people are rotten and rotten alone..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by bigcasava1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
God knows how to pay them back in their marriage.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Iamgrey5(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Brings us back to my first point- they contribute nothing to those numerous relationships. That's why they can afford to be confused or greedy... cheesy
What should they be bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Sterope(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
You think a loyal girl that has sense will wait for you to get sense undecided

ceeceeco:
I love my strategy. I will shower these girls with sweet words and keep having sex with them, so whenever i'm done with any girl, I'll just change my lifestyle from being nice, & she will get fed up with my attitude & dump herself thinking she dumped me. I don't dump girls, rather they dump themselves. It's very simple, if I want her to leave me, I just stop being nice. This strategy doesn't apply to the loyal ones though, which perhaps I haven't found any, but if I find one, I'll definitely keep her. So my point is that, i don't take girls serious, because, I'm yet to find one who is loyal. Sometimes I just use them to pass time...Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

[b]I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. [/b]Go to the right places and you'll find them.

I guess you're speaking from another planet... where are the right places ... u might b helping somebody

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Divay22(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
gracegrace668:
That's too bad of Nigerian girls. The average Nigerian man has one girlfriend and he does not cheat on her, regardless of circumstances. What gives the Nigerian girl impetus to have more than one boyfriend when the guy can satisfy her sexually, emotionally and otherwise?

Oh no! Women are scum cheesy cheesy cheesy
You, do you have one girlfriend? angry
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by chudez0147(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool
By the time they finally select the ONE, the well go don deep.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
WeRblessed:
So how many girlfriends do most Nigerian men have :- undecided?

Don't be double standard my friend.

Actually, the equation is getting more balanced as the days go... Haven't you wondered why a lot of guys are no longer interested in marriage??!...

The number of mOrons who fall into category 2 and 3 above is declining daily.

Let's all keep messing and fooling around, shall we?... When we (males and females) all hit the "golden" ages of 35 - 40, we shall see who desperation to settle hits the most.

I like it this way.... I'm all about equality!!!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by XDaBOSS(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
not all besties are pant shifters...I have a female Bestie, she trust me to well that she feel too comfortable with me. And i've never used it as an advantage to shift her pant bcuz i know her secrets in an out....
so not all besties b like dat

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by pagorino(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

collect and collect till them use them buy Benz. What is wrong is wrong no need to paint it good. lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
I be her bestie... grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

I guess you're speaking from another planet... where are the right places ... u might b helping somebody
Could it be that in your normal environment, only bad and greedy girls exist?

If you don't want bad flies from dancing over your head, don't defecate on the refuse dump!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by favour32(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
shortgun:
Deseased broke girls .
Nonsense angry
That's how they will be transferring n transmitting STD all over.
If one is stupid enough to have multiple sexual partners and have unprotected sex...the stupid person may graduate with a degree in ogbunigwe/ugiagbe....and may have his/her higher degree through the black holes.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Herrmes: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Y’all take females too serious. They don't deserve the 4 or 5 posts on the front page everyday and constant attention whether negative or positive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What should they be bringing to the table?

Everything that will cost them something. If you are bringing in your time, energy and resources into a relationsip... you won't even have strength to run four.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
I humbly accept the post of assistant boyfriend. grin
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by obembet(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
This guy got me .. Besties.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao okay.
Lmao, just because you're a hoe doesn't mean others are. Just saying, no offence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Could it be that in your normal environment, only bad and greedy girls exist?

If you don't want bad flies from dancing over your head, don't defecate on the refuse dump!

honestly everywhere i know is badt, jus 4get my environment lets focus on the places you know decent gurls dey .... please share

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Iamgrey5(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Everything that will cost them something. If you are bringing in your time, energy and resources into a relationsip... you won't even have strength to run four.
Hmmm

It is true sha
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by anigbajumo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sterope:
You think a loyal girl that has sense will wait for you to get sense undecided

For yer mind,u fink to identify a loyal girl is a rocket of science

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by teejaymiquel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Writercruze:
Do you know that most Nigerian girls have 4 boyfriends? Apologies to the ladies, but it’s the reality we find ourselves when dating a Nigerian lady. According to a Nigerian Lady; Arc Lala, girls in Nigeria have four boyfriends. They will have a boo, bestie, bighead, and Shugga Daddy.

Most Nigerian Girls Have These Four Boyfriends

Bestie

Most Nigeria girls have a bestie. In fact, besties are serious distraction to relationship or marriage. Many healthy relationships have ended because of besties in the equation.

A Bestie is either a childhood friend or a high school boyfriend. Trust me, most Nigerian girls are more fond of this person than their real guy. In fact, they can share any secret with him and most times they can’t marry him. A bestie can be in a Nigerian girl’s room and she will come out of the shower naked.

When your girlfriend wants to prove to you that he can say without you for 6 months, she goes to bestie for attention and other things. Sadly, most Nigerian ladies usually cheat on their marriage or relationship with a bestie. In fact, ‘in Nigeria, bestie dey shift pant. Bestie cannot make heaven’.

Boo

Boo is the official boyfriend. He’s the one they post their pictures on social media. Usually, he’s financially balanced and takes care of little needs. Every Nigeria lady is hoping that her Boo will propose and give palm-wine to her village people.

Sometimes, Boos is the beneficiary of Shuga daddy’s generosity. Boo will make heaven…

Bighead

Bighead is the innocent guy who loves them and is ready to spend on them. Nigerian girls see this guy as ATM and will always like to tease him with some funny names like bighead and other names that will make him feel involved. But deep down he has no place in their head. In a nutshell, bighead is what Nigerian girls popularly called ‘Maga’.

But when bestie and boo disappoints, Bighead is always a last resort. The Bighead is also the one they ask to keep quiet when their phone rings and they never get to taste from the honey pot.

Interestingly, bighead never gets angry as he hopes that she might reciprocate his love someday. Surprisingly, most Nigerian girls will save bighead number as fool, idiot, mum, Gtbank, etc.

Shuga Daddy

Most girls in Abuja have a shuga daddy. He’s the one they call Zaddy. He’s their financier uncle and the real maga. He takes them for trips to Dubai and Ghana. He is the one who calls her even at midnight and she will leave you with your konji.

Whenever Zaddy calls, she must answer as he pays for house rent, DSTV sub, school fees, Christmas shopping. When she has a police case or landlord harassment, the first person she calls is her Zaddy. And whenever she is with Zaddy, her phone is either on silent or airplane mode. Trust me, Shuga daddy can never make heaven.

Guys is the volume okay?

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/do-you-know-that-most-nigerian-girls-have-4-boyfriends-by-arc-lala/

I don't care were I belong so far she'll make me cum

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mexyz:
So this girl wey dey call me 'big head' and 'fish' just dey use my heart play tennis? shocked
I gats wise up, Choi
lol Op Don break this table finally

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Sterope(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
For your wisdom, do your think acting like a douchebag to a girl hoping she still stays is good test of loyalty. It would take a girl that likes to treated like trash to stay.

anigbajumo:

For yer mind,u fink to identify a loyal girl is a rocket of science
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Eroms4life17(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
With the kind of disloyal men we have these days, it is very much allowed.
my deary cannot generalize. The economic situation is making guys reconsider about dating many girls at the same time. Is it drama having one girl than to have more?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't even know where I fall grin ...I bear all four.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.