Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala (37207 Views)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Damfostopper(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
One of the reason I can't even be in a relationship with a single mum.... dem baby mammas and their types

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

It is far much easier for he that is low to pull down he that is up.

I am NOT judging you: but I can sense that your environmental isn't healthy.

Give me 5 good reasons I should introduce my good sisters to you?

Change yourself, what you want will suddenly be around you!

Reasons;
1. You don't know me 2.its my environment that is not healthy not ME 3. only good people can change bad people. 4. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance 5. You could be saving a life.

extra sheet : 6.naa badt we badt we no dey kill person
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ajayidupe: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Marriage is filled with many pleasant and fearful surprises just like life itself. If you are now having 4 boyfiends, how many husbands u go get?

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1563618280/marriage-filled-with-choices-chances-and-crisis

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Reasons;
1. You don't know me 2.its my environment that is not healthy not ME 3. only good people can change bad people. 4. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance 5. You could be saving a life.

extra sheet : 6.naa badt we badt we no dey kill person

1. I won't introduce a stranger to my sisters
2. A wrong person stays in a wrong environment
3. A bad person cannot be forced to become Good.
4. Everyone deserves a second chance but my sisters have enough good guys around them. Why should they leave safety for uncertainty
5. If you can't save yourself, how can you protect my sisters
6. E no dey kill person but e dey make good sister either become bad or to cry endlessly in misery.

Let me show you what some guy wrote on this and ask the question:
Wouldn't it be a mistake to introduce a good sister to such?

ceeceeco:
I love my strategy. I will shower these girls with sweet words and keep having sex with them, so whenever i'm done with any girl, I'll just change my lifestyle from being nice, & she will get fed up with my attitude & dump herself thinking she dumped me. I don't dump girls, rather they dump themselves. It's very simple, if I want her to leave me, I just stop being nice. This strategy doesn't apply to the loyal ones though, which perhaps I haven't found any, but if I find one, I'll definitely keep her. So my point is that, i don't take girls serious, because, I'm yet to find one who is loyal. Sometimes I just use them to pass time...Simple!

Holysucker:

Guy oil dey ur head..u are just like me..I never knew some else share dis same mindset wit me..baba u too much.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

How?

The population of decent Nigerian girls is small compared compared to the majority.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
quentin06:

The population of decent Nigerian girls is small compared compared to the majority.
No Sir!
It's your environment that determine the kind of girls you see!

Unfortunately, each one of us determine our environment by our life styles.

It's the law of life
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dominique biko bia come and classify me
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by xxxXXXxxx: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

pls collect! what exactly;prick or cheese?. I'd like to know.

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by yesloaded: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

Kollect kee dem there grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

don't forget in a hurry that any gal that have more than one boyfriend is an olosho, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
With the kind of disloyal men we have these days, it is very much allowed.
see ur mouth like loyal, ΓΌ loyal?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Any girl that have more than one boyfriend is an olosho, you can argue wit ur keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beremx:
So what?

You want one girl to date one boyfriend and after three years the boyfriend disappoints her? E beta to kuku get dem plenty in case of incasity grin

Don't forget that any gal that have more than one boyfriend is an olosho oh.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Dipsywils(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
The funny thing is, we the boyfriends might actually know each other. It's just goes down to who go first propose laslas.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyi123: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zeinymira:
The usual fallacy

Hi
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Sketch007(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
With the kind of disloyal men we have these days, it is very much allowed.

That you've found yourself with one or many of their likes isn't a room for you to generalize undecided. There are some good guys out there likewise the ladies mbok....
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

1. I won't introduce a stranger to my sisters
2. A wrong person stays in a wrong environment
3. A bad person cannot be forced to become Good.
4. Everyone deserves a second chance but my sisters have enough good guys around them. Why should they leave safety for uncertainty
5. If you can't save yourself, how can you protect my sisters
6. E no dey kill person but e dey make good sister either become bad or to cry endlessly in misery.

Let me show you what some guy wrote on this and ask the question:
Wouldn't it be a mistake to introduce a good sister to such?

ceeceeco , holysucker are southafricans ... don't mind them. as for ur list
1. the best people in our lives were onces stranger.
2. was jesus not born in a manger, was that environment right.
3. you don't need force he wants to change.
4. man proposes God disposes, safety does not equate destiny.
5. A man can only defend, let God protect us.
6. Never, good things are hard to comeby so i think those bad guys av a preserving culture ...

shade see as you as you put man for hot sit ... its just an intro ,not final decision ... whatever comes after naa choice

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Blissbath(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
N wat if d lady is faithfull to her boyfrd??
dangoteinlaw:
Only a novice man date only one gf.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Blissbath(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Very true
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Abcruz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
ceeceeco:
I love my strategy. I will shower these girls with sweet words and keep having sex with them, so whenever i'm done with any girl, I'll just change my lifestyle from being nice, & she will get fed up with my attitude & dump herself thinking she dumped me. I don't dump girls, rather they dump themselves. It's very simple, if I want her to leave me, I just stop being nice. This strategy doesn't apply to the loyal ones though, which perhaps I haven't found any, but if I find one, I'll definitely keep her. So my point is that, i don't take girls serious, because, I'm yet to find one who is loyal. Sometimes I just use them to pass time...Simple!

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Blissbath(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
He is referring to single 'ladies'
Fisocoded:
except my woman shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

ceeceeco , holysucker are southafricans ... don't mind them. as for ur list
1. the best people in our lives were onces stranger.
2. was jesus not born in a manger, was that environment right.
3. you don't need force he wants to change.
4. man proposes God disposes, safety does not equate destiny.
5. A man can only defend, let God protect us.
6. Never, good things are hard to comeby so i think those bad guys av a preserving culture ...

shade see as you as you put man for hot sit ... its just an intro ,not final decision ... whatever comes after naa choice

If my sister's say "No! " to sex and the related before marriage, would you concur?

You forget that my sister's have taste too. They won't go for just any guy who is not in their kind of environment.

God hasn't given any man or woman the power to change another person. Any one who thinks this is in self delusion

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Zeinymira(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
niyi123:

Hi

Hello
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mdaz:
A lot more
Of course.

Some even have 2 or 3 back ups for each of those men in their life. Na today?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by MrColdsweat: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ejaculate and evacuate because these hoes are not worth the stress that comes with dating them.

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by MrColdsweat: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
ceeceeco:
The kind of wisdom you possess is from the future.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyidenrele: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.
....Oga he said most not all...try to comprehend
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
niyidenrele:
....Oga he said most not all...try to comprehend
Most means a vast majority.
That isn't true.

If it is true then, our mothers and sisters are not excepted!
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

If my sister's say "No! " to sex and the related before marriage, would you concur?

You forget that my sister's have taste too. They won't go for just any guy who is not in their kind of environment.

God hasn't given any man or woman the power to change another person. Any one who thinks this is in self delusion.

" No sex " ... i won't agree or disagree its now left to her to resist me whenever ... that shouldnt be a problem, if she know what she stands for.
I have taste tew, u bin emphasizing on environment ,i hope ur sistas are not living in bannana island or lekki phases ..
There is a difference btw trying to change someone & helping someone who is willing to change ... buh shade i no bad now ,oya change ur perception
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by niyi123: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
sweetilicious:
Am not most Nigerian girls.I stay loyal to one man when am dating.I am single single at the moment. Stop thinking you know all Nigerian girls.

Hi
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by akinade28(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
It always baffles me when people come up with different stories about Nigerian ladies here on nairaland. They make a lot of general and ambiguous statements and comments.
Just because some ladies are like this doesn't mean we are all like that. It just like saying because very few Nigerians are into fraud and crime, so most Nigerians are fraudster.
It is so disheartening
Even if you are not interested in marry Nigerian ladies, don't spoil us for those that will be intersted nor disrespect all of us.
I have never dated more than a guy in my entire life. No besties, no big heads, no sugar daddies

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Rockyrascal(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
But they always love one so much! I mean the one with their mumu button.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.