Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala (37212 Views)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by royallord1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
See... Any one looking for faithfulness in a broke and dependant girl is only deceiving himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by royallord1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
See... Any one looking for faithfulness in a broke and dependant girl is only deceiving himself!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by blindjustice13(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
So! This in no news!

And how many fvcks does an average Nigerian guy have?

Its a cycle and we fvcking each other in cycles.

Close chances you have fvcked my gir friend while their are same chances I have fvcked yours too

circle of life bro grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well, you can't blame girls. We all deserve a better life.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by oochi123(f): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Not all Abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Hoodbilonia: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
I got lots of missed calls from 3 fools who take me as a maga
Abeg i dey soapy
Nigerian ladies are useless

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by imitateMe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
pocohantas:

They are most likely not investing in the relationship. Because if you dey spend your money to call, small gifts, data, transport fare, etc- you really can't afford 4 guys as an average Nigerian girl.

Send me ur acct number.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Firstcitizen: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by femi4: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
The big heads are here

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by KIA51(f): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please do well to correct your caption....
It will be well appreciated if you use "some ladies" instead of "most ladies"

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

honestly everywhere i know is badt, jus 4get my environment lets focus on the places you know decent gurls dey .... please share
Do you think it is morally right for me to show a "bad boy" where to find "good girls"?

Change yourself and your new environment will give you what you crave!

Birds of the same plumage fraternize together

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Bigflamie(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
You guys shouldn't take these girls serious.
They don't worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Cheryph200(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Its true ooo..even married woman get 6 bfs..I never knee she was married until we had sex.crazy bitches

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.

now thats a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
quentin06:

now thats a fallacy.

How?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Ipisi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bitxzcheck:
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin

Laughing is good for your health
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Zeinymira(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
The usual fallacy
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by anigbajumo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sterope:
For your wisdom, do your think acting like a douchebag to a girl hoping she still stays is good test of loyalty. It would take a girl that likes to treated like trash to stay.

You gat is wrong ma,no guy will be contended to act like a douchebag at start of any relationship, an atom of greediness, cheating et all defines how to act.May be to Bleep and send her away or to keep,read his last sentence. The question is where are those loyal girls in ur context

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by TempleHouse: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
You too the writer will not make heaven, for disparaging Nigerian girls and creating fear on the guys who are interested in dating them.
You're a joker !
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Holysucker(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
ceeceeco:
I love my strategy. I will shower these girls with sweet words and keep having sex with them, so whenever i'm done with any girl, I'll just change my lifestyle from being nice, & she will get fed up with my attitude & dump herself thinking she dumped me. I don't dump girls, rather they dump themselves. It's very simple, if I want her to leave me, I just stop being nice. This strategy doesn't apply to the loyal ones though, which perhaps I haven't found any, but if I find one, I'll definitely keep her. So my point is that, i don't take girls serious, because, I'm yet to find one who is loyal. Sometimes I just use them to pass time...Simple!

Guy oil dey ur head..u are just like me..I never knew some else share dis same mindset wit me..baba u too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
shadeyinka:

Do you think it is morally right for me to show a "bad boy" where to find "good girls"?

Change yourself and your new environment will give you what you crave!

Birds of the same plumage fraternize together

N you think it morally right to judge n conclude someone is a badboy grin even without knowing d person ... however salvation can only be given from the " good" to the "bad". ... why not just do ur own part
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

don't blame guys when we broke up after many years of dating because the hole suddenly become too large

So u only marry ur girl coz of her pussy? undecided
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:

So u only marry ur girl coz of her pussy? undecided
what more do you have to offer? I can do every other thing for myself

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by ridbell01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Some don't know how many they are dating
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
ericsmith:

N you think it morally right to judge n conclude someone is a badboy grin even without knowing d person ... however salvation can only be given from the " good" to the "bad". ... why not just do ur own part
It is far much easier for he that is low to pull down he that is up.

I am NOT judging you: but I can sense that your environmental isn't healthy.

Give me 5 good reasons I should introduce my good sisters to you?

Change yourself, what you want will suddenly be around you!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Godoverevery:

dat why I don't pity most single mothers....most of them got what dey deserves.
guess who loses at the end??.....who get mocked for not been married??....who parent put marital pressure on??
is foolishness trying to justify arrant nonsense.

K.
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

what more do you have to offer? I can do every other thing for myself

Lol!

Is that how low u look at your ladies down there? I pity your generation sha.. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Sagay212: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sometimes you can't blame these girls ooo. You need to see the way some men can be so desperate just to phuck a girl, especially married and elderly men.

They will use money to scatter the girls brain and thinking and confuse her. Some of them are so phucking rich and low-key and they will keep dashing the girl money and pretend they want nothing in return. They can go on for months until one day, they'll just try it and the girl won't be able to say no. Even if you say no, they will apologise and continue to dash you money if you ask. Las Las, na you go submit your towtow by yourself.
Most married men can like to phuck young single girls too much. Them go leave their wife for us they pursue people girlfriends and fiance up and down.

If you are a single guy just accept your faith and marry your babe without thinking too much.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by sweetilicious(f): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am not most Nigerian girls.I stay loyal to one man when am dating.I am single single at the moment. Stop thinking you know all Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by blackboy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mdaz:
A lot more

Gbam
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
shortgun:
Deseased broke girls .
Nonsense angry
That's how they will be transferring n transmitting STD all over.

And where are they getting it from? The air undecided
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by allandutch: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

Collect and collect sotey Olympus go Don nose dive by age 23.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.