Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42279 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by felaismyhero(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2019
i wonder why it's witches that always harm people; it's never wizards.yet there are more evil men than women in any part of the world! it goes to show that blaming problems on women is as a result of our patriarchal society!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by DateMynd44(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2019
witches don't exist. don't be fooled.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by mamatwiny(f): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2019
kingjomezy:

I love this your mindset

Sure . when they need money, they start sending you fearful dreams, then you run to the priest....another round of brainwashing starts, the circle continues.......
Those priest /pastor you run to for prayer, have you looked at their lives? Is all well with them and their families? That is how one came to our family and duped mumsie of almost 300k and exhumed something's and poured one oil from isreal which one small 3ml cost 30k to avoid the enemies from replacing. Family liberation indeed. Ka m nukwa!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by felaismyhero(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
na only Africa jare, abeg Google it, you have your fone with you.

In this 21st century where there is education someone is still talking about witches?
Very stupid undecided
you are right that talking about witches should be a thing of the past.but killing of witches happened in europe too; in the dark days of the inquisition led by the catholic church; lots of women were immolated after they were found to be witches in sham trials.fortunately for europe,those times are long gone!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one
Witches and wizards have existed from time immemorial. It is the gift of the devil to his followers to know the past and the future, to astral travel and to do evil. You might have it intentionally or unintentionally, but if you have it you will know because you will inducted in a coven, unless you are still too young in age to realise this.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Belteshazzar1: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2019
I don't think one can became a witch without knowing...
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by CanadaOrBust: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

See how confused and tangled up u have gotten yourself. There is enough in the physical world to occupy you, also all advances man has made has come from tinkering with the physical world. Stop being preoccupied with things you can’t prove and probably was never meant to understand
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by perryy(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2019
mamatwiny:

You are right. We used to have a neighbour that was a witch/wizard. His company sent him on training to UK ( in the 80's) and what he did was to join the witches association there. I hear they have it in schools the way universities have different groups like village meetings. This man became a terror to the neighborhood. At a time, the wife ran away.The guy spiritually tormented the children till the boy almost turned slowpoke. When the girl became 12 or 13 years, he impregnated her.

To the poster's question, I think for witchcraft, they know.
For the one you said pastors prayed and the person died, I have seen terrible things in this life. Some of those so- called pastors have terrible ocultic powers which they use to make money. They may kill the accused spiritually for you to see and believe, then they will cage you and milk you dry of your finances. Guy, be your own priest and don't believe them. If you are prayerful it wi get to a point that angels will be ministering to you. Before anything happens to anybody in your family or your friend, they will tell you. If you need answers to any situation, you ask them b4 you sleep and they will show the dream same day. Yes it is a special level of grace that you attain through prayer and fasting.
You are 100% correct. Most pastors ensured whatever they said came to pass so as to tie down their followers and make them their perpetual slaves. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Iziquiel(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2019
olatilldend:
Witchcraft exists. To all those denying it and calling Africans dumb, I bet you would believe it if your white masters were to tell you it does exist. Y'all can google Wicca.

@ OP, it is possible to have innate powers and not be aware, it doesn't have to be bad alone (witches et al), some can be good. I personally recall having some dejavu that was initially revealed to me as a child. The event completely played out as I saw it decades ago. So much so, I tried saying what the other person was going to say during a conversation (my dejavu was that accurate).

I am still tryna find out what other innate GOOD qualities I have! cool
I also experience this, somebody told me this(dejavu) happens to people who reincarnated. I don't know how true this is.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by engrchykae(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.
mr civilization,let me make it clear to you that abramelin witchcraft and druids are domiciled in the united kingdom where Mary slessor came from.
they still employ it to fix matches
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by alexnurreo(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2019
There's no such thing.. These are fairy tales and stories.. Although some people are too foolish to know what's real, fake, fabricated or even genuine...
The case of where Mr A died and they started praying in your church for the killer mr B to die and eventually Mr B died.... Do you think God takes vengeance ?. And it didn't even occur to you that there could be a Mr C involved who killed Mr A and killed Mr B also to make it look like Mr B is the killer?... The Mr C could even be your pastor... Think about that
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by kingjomezy(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2019
mamatwiny:

Sure . when they need money, they start sending you fearful dreams, then you run to the priest....another round of brainwashing starts, the circle continues.......
Those priest /pastor you run to for prayer, have you looked at their lives? Is all well with them and their families? That is how one came to our family and duped mumsie of almost 300k and exhumed something's and poured one oil from isreal which one small 3ml cost 30k to avoid the enemies from replacing. Family liberation indeed. Ka m nukwa!

lol �...it is just sad what some people do to get money
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:
There is nothing like a witch go and sleep ....
even the whites believe in witches
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by ashala(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Is it those kinda witches in Harry Potter series?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by renewable1(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Oma307:

even the whites believe in witches
o
Lol and so ...few whites as ignorant as many blacks
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Platony(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2019
ct2:
If people progress makes you sad.

You are a witch

Epic grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by CanadaOrBust: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
quirus:

Witches and wizards have existed from time immemorial. It is the gift of the devil to his followers to know the past and the future, to astral travel and to do evil. You might have it intentionally or unintentionally, but if you have it you will know because you will inducted in a coven, unless you are still too young in age to realise this.

Without resorting to insulting me or giving rumored anecdotes, simply honestly answer my question to the best of your ability:

How do u know all this and why hasn’t any of them been able to demonstrate it to this guy below and win the $1 million he’s had in escrow since the 60’s, or at least kill him to teach him a lesson?
(daddymummy, perryy, mamatwiny, kingjomezy, larryking540, flier, emily22, thefacelessman, truefaith, alexola20, noblefirstlady, healthserve, sylve11, engrchykae, also try to give an honest answer to the best of your ability)

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by kingjomezy(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See how confused and tangled up u have gotten yourself. There is enough in the physical world to occupy you, also all advances man has made has come from tinkering with the physical world. Stop being preoccupied with things you can’t prove and probably was never meant to understand

I have this strong feeling especially connected to money,if I am dead broke and I have this feeling that money will come I will spend my last Kobo and boom money will just come out of nowhere not just once not twice but I fucking like it .Someone said I am an ogbanje lol

if I don't have this feeling omo na suffer ooh ..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Having darkness inside of you unknownly doesn't mean you are a witch. There are some people you don't tell upcoming good news to cos everything will simply scatter

That is witchcraft.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by engrchykae(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2019
demoBaba:
Witch that can't park money from CBN or world bank that one nah witch.
if only you knew what chairmen and owners of banks does in the shadow.
you think they are your fellow human beings.
owning businesses is for the gods
getting employed is for mortals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Platony(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2019
U call yourself a witch & u're broke.

What kind of witchery is dat?? grin grin

Africans & Slavery. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by engrchykae(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Antoeni:
It’s Almost in Possible, How can you see yourself Flying Alongside Arik or Air Peace at Night by 12:00, On Even Perching On High Tension Cable.
I do fly when am attacked in the dream,I had to avoid high tension wires while am being pursued.
at a time,I was worried but I no longer care.
it feels good to fly up to the clouds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2019
spiritedtete:

My friend call it what it may... dont dismis other people's believe in other not to be a victim of the unknown. I can tell you i have been almost every where... and i have seen... but it is not for me to shout around... let's keep this way.

Even science can't exist outside the underworld....

They believe in the unknown, but they dont understand how.

Common pyramids no body till date can give an 100% explanation of how it was built and why... this is your science

''Common pyramids no body till date can give an 100% explanation of how it was built"

The pyramids of Egypt n Sudan has been fully explained structurally...Stop pulling up false narratives from ur head.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2019
engrchykae:
if only you knew what chairmen and owners of banks does in the shadow.
you think they are your fellow human beings.
owning businesses is for the gods
getting employed is for mortals

Owners of banks m bank chairmen do business and make money, simple.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2019
engrchykae:
mr civilization,let me make it clear to you that abramelin witchcraft and druids are domiciled in the united kingdom where Mary slessor came from.
they still employ it to fix matches
oyo for you!!

If na by like that Manchester united for don win champions league since queen of England na man united fan and she has the authority to order their witchcraft to manipulate games in favor of Manchester now undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2019
felaismyhero:
you are right that talking about witches should be a thing of the past.but killing of witches happened in europe too; in the dark days of the inquisition led by the catholic church; lots of women were immolated after they were found to be witches in sham trials.fortunately for europe,those times are long gone!
this is very true

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2019
evanstical:

So you never knew there was a time the Whites believed in witches? Type witch-hunt in Wikipedia and be educated . thats where the word witch hunt emanated .you just take this Whiteman as God or what.so you never believed there was a time a time they were naive ?
that was then, not now that there is so much education in England and people now know the truth.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Well those days I heard that some witches can take on the appearance or image of an innocent person and use it to do havoc others.

When a witch doctor is consulted, the innocent person will be seen as a witch.

Nna eh, it seems identity theft began long before oyiblnbo invented identity documents or cyberspace. grin cheesy grin
Inukwa.

But so far Na only yahoo people online we dey see. Witches remain elusive. cheesy grin

This our Africa Na comedy central aswear.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by larryking540: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Flier:
Yes most of them are not really aware even though their soul due travels at night to the middle of the earth but they won’t remember anything when they woke up
But if you ever offend such person or tries to treat them badly,their inner evil will deal with you even without their consent
I have once met a shoe cobbler like dat that once told me,
people don't point fingers at him as a sign of threats, anything u see u bear it, very cool guy to the core, and jovial, some people hold nothing against u, but don't say evil behind them, their spirit will hurt u down

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by engrchykae(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Owners of banks m bank chairmen do business and make money, simple.
you don't mean it.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Iziquiel:

Even the so called "Developed Europe" believed and still believes in the existence of witchcraft.
my friend Google it and find the truth for yourself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.