Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53319 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
apotek:

Poco.
Behave yourself angry

Lol. Do I know you?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by apotek: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Do I know you?

Maybe.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by P0c0p0c0: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
apotek:

Maybe.

From where?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:

It is not funny, Ugo. Imagine someone that is calling you a little jobless boy, talking about WAEC post-2010. Not funny o

Hahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy

2013 waec candidate tongue
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by apotek: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

From where?

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Naughtysite:

You refused a job of N18,000 and you are planning to refuse another job of N25,000.

When I see some young men who can't afford their bills like rent and fares, and all that matters to them is girlfriend this, girlfriend that, I just see a young man with NO FUTURE.

You have not succeeded in anything in life, go and read how many times you mentioned Girlfriend in your write up.

FOCUS.

yes
The op needs to focus
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Haahaha, which thread?

Very typical of him though, he also imposes gender on some male Nlders when they do not agree with him. He would say "I know when a woman types, you are a woman".

He mentions me regularly with the usual "slut" tag, I just ignore him. You should do that too, it sends him into a frenzy.

lol
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Avast(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
lollybizzu:

What skill is that bro.
Please I'm interested.
I learnt excel to advance level

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Avast:

I learnt excel to advance level
You mean vlookup and pivot tables?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Avast(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
lollybizzu:

You mean vlookup and pivot tables?
Yeah
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Avast:

Yeah
Okay...how did you learn it?
Personally, I mean by yourself or paid learning?
And is there a kind of special certification for that?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by MrHistorian: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
tck2000:
Well,i wonder what you were doing during your University and Nysc days......Lot of commenters didn't offer you solution as i read through the first page.To every student that read my comment now,do not be hoping that once you graduate you would get a job.I'm 19 years old and i have gathered lot of ideas that would make me a billionaire in $$$ before i turn 25...yeah i said so,you might not believe me but it doesn't matter.Op i would advice you to accept that job,work for 6/7 months saving 10k per month then start a restaurant in a very busy place like the bus stop.Not one restaurant but 3/4.Find someone(Not your friend)to manage the restaurant and continue your teaching.If you make a profit of 1000 daily from the 3 restaurant totally 3 thousand,3000 x 30 days=90,000/month profit Goodluck!
What are the ideas?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by tk4rd: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
You are more interested in this relationship of yours than you are in your own future.
You don't even want to start, yet you are already thinking about the things your girlfriend wants.
You think everybody started well??
Then, Welcome To Reality.
And for your girlfriend, if you are feeling pressure from her, she may be making you to believe that she is waking you up to be “a better man”, but the hidden truth is this:
“She can't wait for you any longer, and she wants you to see the reasons with her too, so that whenever she leaves you, you won't blame her”..
Make up your mind now.
If you feel any pressure from her, drop her immediately.
Love doesn't burden someone's heart and mind. It brings peace to the heart and mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by tck2000(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2019
MrHistorian:
What are the ideas?
Techs,Sports etc.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Avast(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2019
lollybizzu:

Okay...how did you learn it?
Personally, I mean by yourself or paid learning?
And is there a kind of special certification for that?

Note: I am a data scientist in embryo
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Wande22(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
no be small thing bros
OlawaleBammie:

@bolded, a dey craze?? make d pastor or the revivalist come drag me na..

To me its not a better idea, its nt, how wil u put a church program in the working hours and prevent me of goin out to look for my daily bread?? upon dat u go stil say make i com pay offering oo, wer do dey tink d offering dey com from? abi dem wan pay me for d church ni?? dey are d people dat make someone to look like an unbeliever and a religious rebel.

Since dem don dey go abeg how many of dem can boast of a manageable bank akant?? tell dem to borrow u ordinary 3k na so dem go dey scratch head and story go follow. mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Avast:

Note: I am a data scientist in embryo
Okay...wedone sir
Even though you didn't answer the questions.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Olaxbolax100: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
muelzik:
Guy, do something with the phone you are using to type... Invest some cash in starting a small online business, nurture it with the same tears and pains. It's alright, things will change. You only need to change your mind about starting a job you create. #

I often tell graduates who don't get to find a job. Create a job for yourself. I mean, find your own job for yourself. Start something creative. They are many. Copywriting pays, Dropshipping pays, mini importation (the smart way) pays, affiliate marketing pays, I can keep counting. Guy, brace up and search with ease, there are things you can add to your job to be the man you truly want to be.

I work and run a dropshipping store. Salary is nothing, but what I make from dropshipping is cool and can be sailed up further. Let me not talk about my blog

Hello bro, please i need to contact you. Please drop me your whatsapp number. I will really appreciate
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Olaxbolax100: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't get complacent bruv you've not arrived yet. Most of us have not arrived but we get carried away by small wins or temporary highs.

Now, imagine if 3 or 4 or more agents emerge to saturate that space providing same service as you? Before you know it, your margins would reduce and then it's back to square one.

I'm not trying to discourage you. All I'm saying is keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive - eyes, nose and ears WIDE open. Keep learning and trying out new opportunities. Same way you discovered the agent business, there are hundreds of similar and even bigger opportunities around.

Right now I have three income streams; one of them almost entirely passive. But I'm FAR from comfortable, in fact, I'm a broke ass (almost to the point of destitution) by my self-imposed high standards. I would like to have more than 10 income streams..online and offline, passive and active, cumulatively bringing in 7 figures weekly. That's why I keep snooping around for opportunities, new schemes, and valuable business Intel. It's a never ending story.

I love this bro.
Please how can I contact you?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaada(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. . yeah boss. U are on point..is high time and it will happen soo.. Very soon

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaada(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Guy pls WhatsApp me. I really want to discuss sth with u.08146580181
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaada(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
guy let's yawn[quote author=emmaada post=82286535][/quote]
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Francisayo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks to everyone for ur comments on this thread, I really appreciate your contributions....God bless
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nostradamus: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin
too much intelligence in one man cool

That's what makes me follow you immediately I saw this post.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by toprealman: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
consider buying and selling
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by toprealman: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2019
emmaodet:

I tink the problem is EGO.
There alot of ladies dat can stay wt a man even if u are earning 15k per month but d average graduate will never look there way bcus those ladies are illitrates.
We want our mates but our mates mouth don wide and dey need a bigger man.
My mechanic as a wife who he gives #300-#500 per day as feeding money with 2 kids yet d lady is faithful but i can't even date such illitrates, God forbid.
I heard a program sometimes abt how mch people are giving their wives before leaving home, my broda
See ridiculous amounts - #300/ #500 per day for a woman wit children.
Me wey be say i dey gv my wife 100k per mnth yet she still dey complain bitterly and we argue and quarrel alot before agreeing.
Life is a bitch.
Sometimes sef i dey fear say wat if i know get work or a reduced salary, hope say no be kasala for me so.
I envy the low earners like vulcanizers, roadside mechanics dat are married yet wit wives and no issues, funny enuf dis idiots are still fornicating oitside ontop moni wey no reach
A banker "friend" will complain about being broke say second week of the month.....sometimes first week!
You can imagine someone calling you on her way to Dominos, to send her some money. For what exactly?
Same girl will brag about not knowing how to cook and how she loves eating in EXPENSIVE restaurants.
So the person that does the calculation thingy, overlook Dominos temptation and eat at home is stupid abi
Fact is some girls are just too lazy and selfish. Wishing for the life of bliss but not ready to make sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by PR4Comedy(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Donnellie(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Wande22:
Bro abeg u dey drink BABA DUDU aka UDEME aka ODEKU

Help me manage amIf what I knew now was what I had known since 2009/2010........I for don blow seriously

chairman ..
I'm still in 300lvl.
abeg! tell me something!!!!
I no wan make life jam me hard .
my snr brother na living testimony of how hard it is...
I don start to dey form marketer sha.
but bigger dreams don't throw someone into coma..

talk to me bout what you know how please..�
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=toprealman post=82514616]A banker friend will complain about being broke say second week of the month.....sometimes first week!
You can imagine someone calling you on her way to Domino's, to send money to her. For what exactly?
Same girl will brag about not knowing how to cook and how she loves eating in EXPENSIVE restaurants.
So the person that does the calculation thingy, overlook Domino's temptation is stupid.
Fact is some girls are just too lazy and selfish. Wishing for the life of bliss but not ready to make sacrifice.
[/

My broda, the problem wt most people is dat they find it hard to live within there limit and also plan for the future and unseen emergencies.
the future for our generation is scary bro, scary because because alot of people are not prepared for the future, living a fake life and trying to up with the jones
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by toprealman: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=emmaodet post=82515956][/quote]Future is not as scary as we actually make it. With proper planning.....they will be fine. Yeah.....too many fake people around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Donnellie(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
tck2000:
Well,i wonder what you were doing during your University and Nysc days......Lot of commenters didn't offer you solution as i read through the first page.To every student that read my comment now,do not be hoping that once you graduate you would get a job.I'm 19 years old and i have gathered lot of ideas that would make me a billionaire in $$$ before i turn 25...yeah i said so,you might not believe me but it doesn't matter.Op i would advice you to accept that job,work for 6/7 months saving 10k per month then start a restaurant in a very busy place like the bus stop.Not one restaurant but 3/4.Find someone(Not your friend)to manage the restaurant and continue your teaching.If you make a profit of 1000 daily from the 3 restaurant totally 3 thousand,3000 x 30 days=90,000/month profit Goodluck!

talk to me.
how e dey be??
I need ideas oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.