Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53371 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
happydays1:

My brother the message of God saving us from poverty is real: if you are a Christian and still leaving in poverty pls check yourself why. or try my style which I'm going to relay here: my own poverty started from when I was in university yr1, I then decided let me try this God everyone is talking about.I went up d flyover in d schools hostel, knelt down and surrender my life to God. I told God I'm urs now, but u see my condition - poverty, I told God after 2 weeks if nothing changes I'll return back to my former life, that it'll b clear to me he doesn't exist. In my mind I got a reply from him accepting my terms. As if I and God signed an agreement, I stated clearly what I wanted, 1) I wanted God to provide money cos I as always lacking, 2) I wanted him to change my hostel cos I was living in an abandoned hostel, meant for renovation, it was smelling and full of disease. My brother before d 2wks my friend visited me from off campus and told me to come stay with him, b4 u know am, my mums business started booming I started getting regular money at schools. Guy b4 u know it I became a big boy at school back-slided and started having gf, I bone God that solved my problem, and wanted to enjoy campus, drinking, smoking. B4 u know it, my lose her business and poverty started again from well furnished off camp I return to hostel. To cut d long story short, I later return back to Christ. I own my own business now, right in my front I see so many business closing down because d economy is not smiling, but it can't happen to mine cos I'm different. I just have to pray.my advice to young Christians, to go to any pastor for prayer, job of a pastor is to lead u to Christ and not to take the position of Christ, talk to God. Read Mathew 6 vs 1 to end. Obey evey word of Christ there and live in prosperity. Good people won't go to heaven and bad people won't go to hell, believers will go to heaven and unbelievers hell. Trust God as if ur life depend on him.
Ranks007:
Francisayo go pray foundational prayers in any MFM deliverance program. And give your life to Jesus Christ come back and call me pastor.

Na dem. grin

@emmaodet, OlawaleBammie, iRyan, Sapphire94
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by silverkings: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
I had a friend that was studying Marine Science. I asked him what his job prospects were and he started telling me that jobs are plenty and that he can work in blah blah blah organisation and blah blah blah water cooperation. grin I tried telling him that jobs are scare but he blocked me because he learnt from his prosperity preacher and motivational books that he should avoid "negative energy and vibe". Lwkmd grin. The guy is now a photographer giving motivational speeches on his WhatsApp status. Though we later made up but now I am careful not to be a "negative energy and vibe". grin grin

Hahaha guy u are very funny
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by drightguy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors

The period between 20 and 30 is the most worrisome part of adult life. You worry about so much. Your dreams. A life partner. Finances. The future. Your parents getting old. You have your age mates doing better than you,you keep wondering why things ain't working out for you.that's why it's very easy for most folks to fall into depression or develop anxiety disorders.
To everyone going through this rough phase,I hope we all stay strong and keep pushing,one day we gonna be alright���

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by TerrorSquad147: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
No need to cry bro.

There are millions of youths in this country who are in the same boat with you. Some are above 30 sef

My only advice: Fight for what you want. I don't know the steps to give you, but what I know is, wake up with that mentality that the day must be better

As for your relationship, you can drop it if you both can keep up. It's both for your good and her good too

I wish you well
wise words bro
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gabicon: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
millionboi2:
help me with d admin number oooo

My dear there is no shortcut to anywhere going, The industry I'm in requires being highly skilled to work there, giving you an admin no won't change anything. Just get a skill of the future you are willing to learn and diligently pursue it. Trust me six months into the journey the admin Number you will get will be plenty.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gabicon: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
I had a friend that was studying Marine Science. I asked him what his job prospects were and he started telling me that jobs are plenty and that he can work in blah blah blah organisation and blah blah blah water cooperation. grin I tried telling him that jobs are scare but he blocked me because he learnt from his prosperity preacher and motivational books that he should avoid "negative energy and vibe". Lwkmd grin. The guy is now a photographer giving motivational speeches on his WhatsApp status. Though we later made up but now I am careful not to be a "negative energy and vibe". grin grin

The prosperity preacher was not wrong, he only feed your guy half truth, God will open the door for us but it it our responsibility to walk through the door, walking through the door takes wisdom and work. Some pastors have done dis-service to the church by implying that once we are Christians we should flush our brains down the toilet an only walk by faith when in actual truth we need to follow the best practices of our industry. A lot of people's thinking need to be corrected, thank God your friend finally saw the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by LKO(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keziehenry:
My advice for you is to consider starting little biz. I sought for work after I was through with nysc but the only one I found was 25k per month on top our madam wahala. I had to quit and went I to okirika biz with not up to 20k. To be candid with u I was saving up to 25k per week before I got married and expenses increased.
So, you can be managing the biz pending when job will come.

Bros, please how did you start the okrika business? Kindly help with some key points. I'm interested in it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
gabicon:

The prosperity preacher was not wrong, he only feed your guy half truth, God will open the door for us but it it our responsibility to walk through the door, walking through the door takes wisdom and work. Some pastors have done dis-service to the church by implying that once we are Christians we should flush our brains down the toilet an only walk by faith when in actual truth we need to follow the best practices of our industry. A lot of people's thinking need to be corrected, thank God your friend finally saw the light.
Oga stop creating confusion. There is no god. Men open doors, men walk through the doors.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by millionboi2: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
gabicon:

My dear there is no shortcut to anywhere going, The industry I'm in requires being highly skilled to work there, giving you an admin no won't change anything. Just get a skill of the future you are willing to learn and diligently pursue it. Trust me six months into the journey the admin Number you will get will be plenty.

Stay blessed.
Oga give d admin number of wie u started and stop d intimidation.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
2006 after my national diploma things were so tough and pressure was so much on me that i have to take up a job at an ashawo joint in Lagos ...fadeyi road jibowu
Bro at first i no like am but later on i came to like tge place so much. I formed an organisation of all the asahwo on that line...even till
Empire..surulere...
Bro pls take heart..accept what u have and forge ahead..never give up
If na ur babe forget...u no see meds for konji in that villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by sammie026(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Na dem. grin

Na wa o...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by sammie026(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
gabicon:

Well God figure can b invoked only in cases like this ..hence when a society is living well d need for God disappears ...

It is getting clearer ...

God is what we use to gv self hope..
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Iykesmooth: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jaspero94:
Bro just hang in there, I lived in my dad's house until I was 30 years old. I was sent on errands like a house boy because I had nothing to contribute but I was grateful at least i had a roof over my head. Now I live in the UK I earn about 2 million naira equivalent in a month. Just keep on trusting in God and draw a picture of yourself and where you want to be and keep it in your pocket and look at it once in a while trust me things will change. I feel your pain I've been there. God bless

Bros I too am in a very tight situation

My case Is so bad that I couldn't pay for my rent, was evicted and now I live with a friend in a room apartment, I struggle to eat properly some days and sometimes ive even felt suicidal

I have a weak body so hard labour jobs are too hard for me, I fall sick every time I do brick laying or similar jobs

But I refuse to be ordinary. I know exactly what I can do to change my life for good and that is forex trading, I have attended seminars, read so many e books, watched so many videos, practiced so hard on a demo until I became profitable.

I can make 200 thousand naira or more monthly trading forex, bros that is going from zero to one hundred

All i need right now is a start up capital so I can fund a live account and trade to change my life forever. Bros please help me out with whatever you can so I can at least get started with this life changing opportunity

I can keep updating you on my progress as we go. I just need someone. Just one person to believe in me. Please bros am 27 and I don't want to end up being poor and frustrated with life. I know I have what it takes to change my life and you sir can be the catalyst for that change

Only if you wish it. Please help me I beg of you

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by hidee20(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin

Not funny at all bro.
The bone of contention is not works you outline above except prostitution,it's after earning so little from them which has been taxed somehow before you are paid you will spend it on goods that VATs has increased thier price and basic amenities that your taxes should have been used to make available free or at a subsidized cost.
I'm always pained when I hear people (both semi-literate and illiterate) saying at least they don't pay tax cause they don't pay direct taxes.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gbeseun(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ur gf will push u to sniper one day.
Forget about the gurl and fight for ur life,
There are many girls and ladies that are marriageable.

That girl is pushing u too hard.
Ahaha
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Meliian(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Apination:
You are still under your parents roof, an opportunity to move out presents itself and your problem is that the place is boring. Instead of planning how to better yourself, you are thinking about one farm tool somewhere who adds no value to your life, You really are not a serious person undecided

Do you know boredom and loneliness can lead to depression. Being financially secure isn't everything. There's more to life than money. We all need people.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Keziehenry(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
LKO:

Bros, please how did you start the okrika business? Kindly help with some key points. I'm interested in it. Thanks.
Consider the type of okirika clothes that u want to sell, eg jeans, female tops, joggers etc, then look for an empty space(not shop) where people pass very well, negotiate with the people in charge. Then start your biz there.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gabicon: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
sammie026:

Well God figure can b invoked only in cases like this ..hence when a society is living well d need for God disappears ...

It is getting clearer ...

God is what we use to gv self hope..

I didn't say so, I said God opens doors to everyone, and its our responsibility to walk through it. Even rich and influential people need open doors.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Na dem. grin

Balderdash ! Balderdash!! 100% Balderdash!!!
Complete Bullshit.
What is it with we blacks and religion
Nigeria as more churches than alllllll countries in europe put together yet we are running there.
Critical thinking, comprehensive plan with SWOT analysis and ready to learn from your failures and improve on it is the koko.
Now, let me put myself in the op shoe.
I will go to that village, get the job and be saving maybe 15-20k from my salary per month because i will be doing tutorials and lessons too.
Then i will go closer to the village farmers to know how much i can lease a hectare per year and what i can plant on it that will be giving me regular money like pepper, tomatoes, okro, pumpkin etc why am doing that i still look at the challenges of the farmers to know what they produce and find hard to sell, so every weekend i take the goods to city.
Awareness is the problem of youths.
Awareness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ifeanyimike123: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
All these things dey happen you na him never go see baba help na help no matter where it comes from as long as you don't harm anybody
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by topsquino(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
millionboi2:
Abeg how do I make money singing worship song.

You can make money singing worship song by creating your instagram page and focus on worship songs of popular artists. You can tag these artists to promote your page. You can also use ads to promote this page.

This strategy will take about six months before you start making money by charging other upcoming artists who want to promote their worship songs on your page.

You can also offer singing worship song on fiverr.

But you must be very good in what you want to embark on

Trust me, I'm even looking for choirs to sing some of my songs.

I'm just to busy with many things to outsource the project to the right people.

Making money or being financially independent takes time, a maximum of 3 years if you know what you are doing. After that period, earning a living will not be your priority but making an impact on the society or focusing on self actualization. I'm speaking from experience because that's the level I am, including my friends.

Good luck
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by topsquino(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
ayfat23:

This is a nice comment sir,
please sir I'm just currently doing my NYSC sir, and I'm interested in this PROOF READING skill but o don't know how to start please can you be of help

Everything you seek is on Google. Search for the best books on proofreading and copy editing. Buy them and read them. Join proofreading groups on LinkedIn, too. Everything you need to succeed is online. The question, do you have the time to learn these things? Only you can decide.

Good luck
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by topsquino(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
soul95:

I'm going to follow you, I have doubts of breaking into the fiverr marketplace. I'm learning programming and web design, when I'm done, maybe you should give me my first gig

Bro, if you believe you can't, you can't. If you believe you can, you can.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Restructure9ja(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors

Life has a process... If you embrace the process and use the environment you have to focus on your life purpose cuz God didn't bring you to this world for nothing. You've a great future ahead but you need sincerely seek God for you know it.
From ur story, it seems to me ur main worry is ur gf... It may not sound easy but here me... If u don't have a clear future/plan yet u have no business with a woman. Your work now will help you to coordinate yourself, experience and give you the opportunity to develop patience. You're 27 and that's very fair in Nigeria.. Plan ur next 3yrs and focus on a career path. Make sure to save from u have. Focus ur energy on ur plans and current job. It will help. Get ur purpose from the right source. God Almighty. John 14:6

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by hazard1759(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
happydays1:

My brother the message of God saving us from poverty is real: if you are a Christian and still leaving in poverty pls check yourself why. or try my style which I'm going to relay here: my own poverty started from when I was in university yr1, I then decided let me try this God everyone is talking about.I went up d flyover in d schools hostel, knelt down and surrender my life to God. I told God I'm urs now, but u see my condition - poverty, I told God after 2 weeks if nothing changes I'll return back to my former life, that it'll b clear to me he doesn't exist. In my mind I got a reply from him accepting my terms. As if I and God signed an agreement, I stated clearly what I wanted, 1) I wanted God to provide money cos I as always lacking, 2) I wanted him to change my hostel cos I was living in an abandoned hostel, meant for renovation, it was smelling and full of disease. My brother before d 2wks my friend visited me from off campus and told me to come stay with him, b4 u know am, my mums business started booming I started getting regular money at schools. Guy b4 u know it I became a big boy at school back-slided and started having gf, I bone God that solved my problem, and wanted to enjoy campus, drinking, smoking. B4 u know it, my mum lost her business and poverty started again from well furnished off camp I return to hostel. To cut d long story short, I later return back to Christ. I own my own business now, right in my front I see so many business closing down because d economy is not smiling, but it can't happen to mine cos I'm different. I just have to pray.my advice to young Christians, not to go to any pastor for prayer, the job of a pastor is to lead u to Christ and not to take the position of Christ, talk to God. Read Mathew 6 vs 1 to end. Obey evey word of Christ there and live in prosperity. Good people won't go to heaven and bad people won't go to hell, believers will go to heaven and unbelievers hell. Trust God as if ur life depend on him.
My friend go and sit down...U cannot give God an ultimatum and he cannot work on your terms.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Apination(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Meliian:

Do you know boredom and loneliness can lead to depression. Being financially secure isn't everything. There's more to life than money. We all need people.
You create your own happiness, stop making up excuse for that lazy ass undecided
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Skmoda(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin
God bless you undecided
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by MiseryHimself: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :

Nothing makes more sense in your post than these: Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive.... Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life... They can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future.... Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around.

Can I impregnate your brains, please?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Hedonisco: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
hazard1759:
Be strong brother...
I'm 28yrs old n the only child of my parents.My dad is late.I graduated and served in 2015/16 and I got married in 2017.I have a son.
I gave u my background so ull understand the pressure that comes with being unemployed and having a family of your own to feed.There were times I was so sad and depressed that I had to turn to bet9ja for my fortune to change.I virtually spent my whole day in that God forsaken place,shouting my heart out,playing virtual.
To cut the long story short,I sat down and cried,wiped my tears... I asked myself if this is how I'll like my life to continue and behold God dropped a thought in my head.I looked around my immediate community and I discovered almost everybody had a cable TV and the closest place they could go to for subscription, they had to spend #300.Then i felt the need to start Agent banking.. I made withdrawals, deposits and subscription for people.
To God be the glory,I make more than a 100k a month, I have a staff.The funniest part is i no longer job hunt.
Look around your community, access the needs of your community, there's a gold mine waiting for u to explore.

Don't get complacent bruv you've not arrived yet. Most of us have not arrived but we get carried away by small wins or temporary highs.

Now, imagine if 3 or 4 or more agents emerge to saturate that space providing same service as you? Before you know it, your margins would reduce and then it's back to square one.

I'm not trying to discourage you. All I'm saying is keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive - eyes, nose and ears WIDE open. Keep learning and trying out new opportunities. Same way you discovered the agent business, there are hundreds of similar and even bigger opportunities around.

Right now I have three income streams; one of them almost entirely passive. But I'm FAR from comfortable, in fact, I'm a broke ass (almost to the point of destitution) by my self-imposed high standards. I would like to have more than 10 income streams..online and offline, passive and active, cumulatively bringing in 7 figures weekly. That's why I keep snooping around for opportunities, new schemes, and valuable business Intel. It's a never ending story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by LKO(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keziehenry:

Consider the type of okirika clothes that u want to sell, eg jeans, female tops, joggers etc, then look for an empty space(not shop) where people pass very well, negotiate with the people in charge. Then start your biz there.

Thanks. How do you get your wears? Do you buy in bales? Please a little explanation sir.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
MiseryHimself:

Nothing makes more sense in your post than these: Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive.... Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life... They can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future.... Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around.

Can I impregnate your brains, please?

Impregnate am. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.