Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53339 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by totalhealth: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thank God for yours. Enough advice already given. Wake up and work. And you see God blessing you!
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by MiseryHimself: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Impregnate am. grin

Lol. I wan impregnate hin brain. Lol.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by omoleyeib(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
brother just try to take life easy. Am a graduate like you. I did my youth service 2009 up till now no job. But God is too faithful to me, after my youth service, I gather my saving to bought okada then 105k Ride it in Lagos .i stay with a friend at agbado ijaye then for two years I saved money with one cooperative when my money reached 250k I apply for loan 550k I bought one Mazda 323f motor then relocate to portharcourt where I did my youth service then started transportation business. Till now that is what am doing to survive. In addition true out my stay in Lagos I mean for two years I and my fiance didn't see each other till when am back to portharcout and glory be to God we married 2014 with two kid now. My advice is to focus to be a man now ,if that girl will be yours she will understand the situation at hand now.All is well my Brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Na dem. grin

@emmaodet, OlawaleBammie, iRyan, Sapphire94

Martinez39 u no serious oo grin who tell u say a no believe say Jesus/God dey oversea our affairs?? grin

happydays1 i got ur message/writeup and i bliv strongly in wat u said but dat is nt wat am actually saying, Dis is wat am saying..

I, Olawalebammie belive in God's grace, hardwork and time of wich ur tym is associated with ur destiny and not incessant prayers sessions.
Somebody wil tell u dat confess, profess, claim, declare dis dat and so on but my brother if u re nt threading the right path and ur spirit doesn't lead u to d right path just forget all ur claim claim claim, it wil just look as if u no sabi pray at all, secondly, u re praying for God to bless ur handwork of wich no hardwork is found in ur mode of operation, my brother sorry is d case.

U re a student, instead of u study hard and pray to God for success, no, all u do is goin from one fellowship service to another fellowship service all in d name of fanaticism or eye service, wen d exam come u now carry bible and head straight to mount sinai... ok na. weda God na magician ni o u go tell me

U re a fresh graduate seeking a job, just cus u graduated with first class u re now tinkin u re above the rest while the rest are acquiring some valuable and complimentary skills needed in der field, u sidon at home watching telemundo...ok na, u go tell me weda na only u go first get 1st class

see my brother, wat i bliv is dis.. try to do d right thin at d right tym, be sure u defy all odds and pray den wait for ur tym cus it wil eventually come. even the universe wil b forced to giv u ur tym cus it knows u av invested

my biblical watchword which is..
Ecclesiastics 9:11 says...

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

TIME AND CHANCES HAPPEN TO DEM ALL, BUT IF U HAV NOT INVESTED IN URSELF HOW WIL U SEE THE CHANCE?? dat is a food for tot tho..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by LyfeJennings(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
OP
My guy, life is tough. I felt worse some years ago and used to specifically ask God to take my life. On 2 occasions, I tried taking my own life. Our situations just different small cos my dad is alive and I'm from a privileged home but the guy leave me to let life drill me small.
But things change
Life happened
The today I feared so much yesterday came and I swear God no disappoint me.
Ur path will become clearer as U grow
Don't be lazy, work hard and pray extra hard.
Seems U don't reside iin a commercial city like Lagos
Find your way out here
Thank God U Sabi use internet
Look out for ways to help yourself
People are making it big bruh
And the funny thing is that time is very brutal
Time waits for no one
Don't hold on to a white collar job
Do blue green and even purple collar job self
God be your guide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Keziehenry(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
LKO:

Thanks. How do you get your wears? Do you buy in bales? Please a little explanation sir.
I don't buy in bales, I pick from already opened bales. I buy at katagowa mkt abulegba

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Martinez39 u no serious oo grin who tell u say a no believe say Jesus/God dey oversea our affairs?? grin

happydays1 i got ur message/writeup and i bliv strongly in wat u said but dat is nt wat am actually saying, Dis is wat am saying..

I, Olawalebammie belive in God's grace, hardwork and time of wich ur tym is associated with ur destiny and not incessant prayers sessions.
Somebody wil tell u dat confess, profess, claim, declare dis dat and so on but my brother if u re nt threading the right path and ur spirit doesn't lead u to d right path just forget all ur claim claim claim, it wil just look as if u no sabi pray at all, secondly, u re praying for God to bless ur handwork of wich no hardwork is found in ur mode of operation, my brother sorry is d case.

U re a student, instead of u study hard and pray to God for success, no, all u do is goin from one fellowship service to another fellowship service all in d name of fanaticism or eye service, wen d exam come u now carry bible and head straight to mount sinai... ok na. weda God na magician ni o u go tell me

U re a fresh graduate seeking a job, just cus u graduated with first class u re now tinkin u re above the rest while the rest are acquiring some valuable and complimentary skills needed in der field, u sidon at home watching telemundo...ok na, u go tell me weda na only u go first get 1st class

see my brother, wat i bliv is dis.. try to do d right thin at d right tym, be sure u defy all odds and pray den wait for ur tym cus it wil eventually come. even the universe wil b forced to giv u ur tym cus it knows u av invested

my biblical watchword which is..
Ecclesiastics 9:11 says...

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

TIME AND CHANCES HAPPEN TO DEM ALL, BUT IF U HAV NOT INVESTED IN URSELF HOW WIL U SEE THE CHANCE?? dat is a food for tot tho..

If someone wants to believe in God, I don't mind. The part where I have a problem is people will not work but believe God will magically bring miracles to their door step. In these new generational churches, they will tell you that as a christian, riches and prosperity are your birth right because Jesus paid the price and all you have to do is proclaim it and walk in faith. Even though the bible mentioned about hard times and trials, they ignore that and focus only on prosperity preaching. They are not taught to work hard.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

You refused a job of N18,000 and you are planning to refuse another job of N25,000.

When I see some young men who can't afford their bills like rent and fares, and all that matters to them is girlfriend this, girlfriend that, I just see a young man with NO FUTURE.

You have not succeeded in anything in life, go and read how many times you mentioned Girlfriend in your write up.

FOCUS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
If someone wants to believe in God, I don't mind. The part where I have a problem is people will not work but believe God will magically bring miracles to their door step. In these new generational churches, they will tell you that as a christian, riches and prosperity are your birth right because Jesus paid the price and all you have to do is proclaim it and walk in faith. Even though the bible mentioned about hard times and trials, they ignore that and focus only on prosperity preaching. They are not taught to walk hard.

Gbam gbammer gbammest!!!!! Dat is exactly wat am pointing out, i told someone, how wil u expect me to come to morning revival on business day wen am supposed to go to work, he said its nt by work or strength but God dat showeth mercy, i said yes i blive dat But even BABA GOD Himself worked, i mean HE WORKED FOR COMPLETE SIX DAYSAND REST THE SEVENTH DAY, DAT IS GOD HIMSELF OO, den wat are u telling me,.

Tym for work u work and tym for prayer u do as well, dont put everything on prayer and neglect the place of work all because we re told dat riches and prosperity belong to us in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Lamanii22(f): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:

First of can I give you a hug.. And clean your tears..

Take the damn job....

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin u see my problème with our guys?guyman never take care of himself finish,hé go dey do boyfriend and girl friend grin better leave that girl and work on ursef oo

The guy nah mumu.

Many of them around. Can't feed themselves or pay their bills, be carrying woman around like handbag.

Purposeless crew..
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by happydays1(m): 3:31am On Sep 11, 2019
hazard1759:
My friend go and sit down...U cannot give God an ultimatum and he cannot work on your terms.
Well, that's exactly what happened way back, not that i still give God ultimatum, it may not worj now, because im a believer. even now I have unanswered prayer requests. But my condition then was very urgent, desperate and stranded. I've be been stranded b4 and God answered quickly, I think when someone is stranded, God is very much moved to answer prayers, I'm a witness to that. If your earthly father or even close friend can have sympathy and help, how much more our heavenly father. , as a b again Christian I experience miracles everyday, but being a Christian comes with a price, " do we live in sin because grace is abound? "
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Andy21(m): 3:57am On Sep 11, 2019
We all feel that way at some point in time but never back down. Life goes on
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by hazard1759(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't get complacent bruv you've not arrived yet. Most of us have not arrived but we get carried away by small wins or temporary highs.

Now, imagine if 3 or 4 or more agents emerge to saturate that space providing same service as you? Before you know it, your margins would reduce and then it's back to square one.

I'm not trying to discourage you. All I'm saying is keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive - eyes, nose and ears WIDE open. Keep learning and trying out new opportunities. Same way you discovered the agent business, there are hundreds of similar and even bigger opportunities around.

Right now I have three income streams; one of them almost entirely passive. But I'm FAR from comfortable, in fact, I'm a broke ass (almost to the point of destitution) by my self-imposed high standards. I would like to have more than 10 income streams..online and offline, passive and active, cumulatively bringing in 7 figures weekly. That's why I keep snooping around for opportunities, new schemes, and valuable business Intel. It's a never ending story.
Well said bro and thanks for the advice...I sell foot wears and second hand shirts as a side hustle.I do daily contribution too.The hustle will never end like u rightly said,I can only task myself to do more.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by FunnyDude(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Op I was in such dilemma once upon a time.

I used my last 40k double Nysc allowance to look for job immediately after service.

The 40k got exhausted on Transportation.

I was exhausted. I have no option.

I looked inward to check what's left in me.

Nothing.

But guess what? I found something that'll sustain me forever and has been doing ever since.

I started earning my Nysc double allowance weekly without seeing the sun outside.

Think and grow rich.

Here is the thread I created:

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2019
bonnyhope:
think of how you will survive first not bothering yourself about women wahala
As a Brooke guy if you want to survive in this cold world stay away from women... Till when the cash start s coming in...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2019
brightgreat:
At this point you can even think of a GF. My brother just know that you are still doing fine cos original poor man no de get erection
I de tell you...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Toyosimuyiwa:
Hello dear,

I can imagine how you're feeling, but then.....
Okay, i would suggest you still continue with that your teaching job, then you hone your skills
What's your field of study? it can't be that bad that in Lagos here, you wouldn't get something doing
The skill that aces now is a digital skill, network, meet people, whatsapp groups and all
You can forward me your number, so i can link you with some Job/Opportunities groups.
Based in Abuja abeg 07061221512...thanks
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Mcdaniels06:
Message me on Whatsapp, lemme introduce you to a business opportunity in real estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good fortune for yourself, with little commitment so to speak. 07031201057.
Will definitely do...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2019
UcanTrustme:

Brother, you have the potentials of becoming a multi-millionaire in the future. All you need to do now is to have the right mentality and determination to move forward in life.
A lot of people had worst experience than you but they were able to break even and succeed because of determination.
For me, the best advice that I can give you is to start thinking of being self-employed than working for anybody. You can work a little and save up to N100k. With this money, you can start buying and selling business. I started my business with less than that amount in Owerri, later moved to Lagos and now I have travelled to many countries in Europe and Asia bringing things to Nigeria.
You can start from West African countries. Buy their fashions and style and bring it to Lagos. You can choose whatever thing you want to buy and bring it in.
I can understand your emotions about your GF but to be very honest, you would need the help of women in your journey if you want to succeed very fast. An established woman is a heavy asset to a guy like you. She can arrange a credit line for you and give you help in different ways. You will have to be bold to look into her eyes and bleep her very well. Then you need to stop crying and go into the street and hustle. Goodluck broad
Can we talk on whatsapp... I need to know more with regards to business from you...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
vicsongreat:
Let me encourage u small, life after school isn't a bed of roses. I finished myNysc in 2015, I searched for jobs for almost one year, all my savings during NTSC vanished in transport from pH to Owerri to awka to Asaba, I became pocket less, to recharge 100airtime became a problem, I went to live with a friend at Enugu, I got a teaching job of 8k per month, I taught for two weeks and I got fed up cos no money for transport to sch again. For five nights, I couldn't sleep, I became depressed, frustrated, dejected and helpless. The thought of riding okada came, but I rejected it, after some days, I couldn't feed again, I eat 25 naira bread and pure water 10 in d morning till night. Finally, I cleared the shame, I met a man and explain my conditions to him, he agreed to buy me okada, he finally bought the bike fie 200k and ask me to run it for 300k. It wasn't easy bro, everyday, police will arrest me for defaulting, road safety, okada taskforce etc were collecting the little I was making. But I persevered, I suffered shame, but I continued, God was helping me, I balance 10 k every week, finally, I paid 300k withing 6months. The bike became mine....I started hussling for my own, I did my Intl passport, I saved, started my visa precessing, bro, right now, am in abroad earning six digit salary per month. So if I can be were I am today, bro, u will make it. This my story is for every struggling youth out there in Nigeria, just be positive. Something good will come out OK. Bless up
Can I DM you?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Effico5real(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
I understand what you are passing through bro. Firstly, it is not a bad thing to be in love (regarding your gf case),hence it is not your fault.

You just have to be strong. I have read the story of a guy quitting a 50k job coz he wants to go into IT, and according to him he didn't regret it. I'd advice you find something you can/want to grow in. For me I'd advice you go for a marketing/sales job (my reason is, every firms aim is to get customers and make profit, and the need a marketer or a sales person),with this skill you will never lack a job(This has been my worst fear anyway, as I am an introvert, but I am embracing it)....

Another option is IT (web development, graphic design etc)

Honestly, I know it won't be easy......... For the teaching, you will still be gripped in the CYCLE.

At the end, it is all up to you.

Zeus.
is there really hope in i.t? Because i am a teacher currently but planning on saving to get a good laptop and learn programs like graphics design and web development
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
myjourneysofar:

25k?

You should think twice.
I am a HND 1 student of Civil a Part timer and working for a job of 17k
My rent before was 2500 then 4000 per mouth.
I live in a mini city where you buy water pay NEPA bills and manage to buy 1 shirt once a while.
I subscribe to data plans twice a month and have manage to start publishing business. I have spent 48k already without result yet still pushing.

Women don't understand the language of LOVE.

With 25k, I will be extra 10k or more per month with the online knowledge I have now both in Affiliate marketing, YouTube and publishing. In fact I have a YouTube channel with over 1300 subs and less than 25videos.

What have you been doing online. Each day I get angry seeing online hustlers withdraw from fiverr.

O boy you better take that job and invest in your future.
people make money from fiverr? How does it even work sef?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Effico5real:
is there really hope in i.t? Because i am a teacher currently but planning on saving to get a good laptop and learn programs like graphics design and web development

Yes there is... You just have to put in time into it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by arinola2504(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2019
That's true sha cos i have a skill and business i do sideway as well

millionboi2:
hahaha
Madam d case is different for a guy ooo

Only a skill for Op is sure
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by jojothaiv(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigga, we're in the same boat but the difference is I keep juggling between many odd jobs bro, the bottom line is man gats to do what he gats do as man no wan steal.

I really hope help come your way soonest..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by eghwubarefaith5: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
My dear.cast ur burdens on God and He will give you rest.i will advise u to attend winners church and study d word.i promise you that your situation will change.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by myjourneysofar: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Stricklybidness:
people make money from fiverr? How does it even work sef?

You either learn a skill or you do arbitrage.

By arbitrage I mean collecting contract and giving other people to execute.

Do you want to learn more?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Damfostopper(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2019
why you disturbing ur self over a girl that can leave you anytime??.... huh..... you better take the job....... 25k salary for 5 students??.... and it's only jss one and two.... when we have schools paying 20k sef with more students and from jss1-ss3 with double subject...... fvck the place being boring..... will boring pay ur bills.....??..... some persons will gladly take that offer..... ogbeni give urself brain

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Damfostopper(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
eghwubarefaith5:
My dear.cast ur burdens on God and He will give you rest.i will advise u to attend winners church and study d word.i promise you that your situation will change.
what has he been studying before?? the mathematics??

study the word ke..... study the math ni

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
omoleyeib:
brother just try to take life easy. Am a graduate like you. I did my youth service 2009 up till now no job. But God is too faithful to me, after my youth service, I gather my saving to bought okada then 105k Ride it in Lagos .i stay with a friend at agbado ijaye then for two years I saved money with one cooperative when my money reached 250k I apply for loan 550k I bought one Mazda 323f motor then relocate to portharcourt where I did my youth service then started transportation business. Till now that is what am doing to survive. In addition true out my stay in Lagos I mean for two years I and my fiance didn't see each other till when am back to portharcout and glory be to God we married 2014 with two kid now. My advice is to focus to be a man now ,if that girl will be yours she will understand the situation at hand now.All is well my Brother.
Now this is a story worth learning from. I draw strength from this post

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Wande22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
that's the issue i always try to drum into the ears of my wife....(though I thank God she is now seeing some reasons to it)

P.S. I work in a Church as a full time staff sometimes, in my department, we skip services in order to meet up with the daily work target/quota
OlawaleBammie:

Gbam gbammer gbammest!!!!! Dat is exactly wat am pointing out, i told someone, how wil u expect me to come to morning revival on business day wen am supposed to go to work, he said its nt by work or strength but God dat showeth mercy, i said yes i blive dat But even BABA GOD Himself worked, i mean HE WORKED FOR COMPLETE SIX DAYSAND REST THE SEVENTH DAY, DAT IS GOD HIMSELF OO, den wat are u telling me,.

Tym for work u work and tym for prayer u do as well, dont put everything on prayer and neglect the place of work all because we re told dat riches and prosperity belong to us in Christ Jesus.
abeg manage am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.