Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ (1571 Views)

Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Emusan:

Amazing grace how sweet thy sound that saved a wretch like me!

I was once lost but now am found, was blind but now I see!

All glory belong to our Savior..

This is really abundant grace. Praise the Lord! cheesy
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2019
jesusjnr:

You can't seem to hide the extent to which you hate God, for whatever grouse you have with me should have been put aside and made you join me and heaven in rejoicing because of the repentance of a sinner and homosexual.

Maybe you'd have rather had him remain a Homosexualist as that your good friend and partner in attacking God's prophets.

You apparently need serious help.

We are all happy for the conversion of this former homosexual even heaven is rejoicing. I hope you have also repented from the errors you've been perpetrating, this is not hatred but is a show of love as God does not want anyone of us to perish due to lack of knowledge. smiley
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

We are all happy for the conversion of this former homosexual even heaven is rejoicing. I hope you have also repented from the errors you've been perpetrating, this is not hatred but is a show of love as God does not want anyone of us to perish due to lack of knowledge. smiley
Lol!

Father forgive him for he is ignorant of what he's doing. cheesy

Repent and make heaven rejoice too bro, for you're are walking in ignorance of the Truth.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Father forgive him for he is ignorant of what he's doing. cheesy

Repent and make heaven rejoice too bro, for you're are walking in ignorance of the Truth.

Are you praying to allah your father? You should repent for allah is not your father, he is a taskmaster.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Praise the Lord, somebody! cheesy

Hallelujah! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State / If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.