Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9273 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
did you get the message or were you just being your usual stupid self? or must I repeat?
Repeat very slowly and pictorial but this time to yourself, you need it more because you obviously missed how stupid you sound.

Preaching what you can't defend or have critical understanding of is stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by rahztafari(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
@emmadeot

So many of us follow and love Ubunja's miseducations. I went as far as red pill community on Reddit and yes, it was worth it because so far so good, it has improved my outlook on relationship. The truth is what it is but you must learn to use it wisely.

Knowledge is power and that's where the problem is. Don't think because you know some deep truth, you can rub it on people's face anyhow. My brother, it will backfire. Ubunja shared his knowledge on an open forum, you shared yours among religious family and friends expecting to be accepted?

You better goan apologize and seal ur lips. I go to redemption camp every time, I take the message that is useful to me and I believe in tithe but I don't believe pastors should be crazily rich. I can prove that to anyone but I will pass. Hope you get my meaning?

Don't flaunt your knowledge before people anyhow. It is dangerous

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Repeat very slowly and pictorial but this time to yourself, you need it more because you obviously missed how stupid you sound.

Preaching what you can't defend or have critical understanding of is stupidity.
tell that to the thousands who have read my nearly 70 threads versus the less than 500 who have read your one and only NL thread.

Get a life and play away from Red Pill threads. Or else continue being delusional thinking men are not growing.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
twhy111:
[b][/b]

What do you mean by the word "worldly truth"? So some truth are religious while some are worldly huh?
Lol if you noticed, I put the word in quotation, that means :

1) There are different types or propagation/proclamation of the word 'truth' just as The mgtow will claim to spread truth, the feminist will do the same, as a matter of fact every movement is basically on a supposed truth they tend to propagate. And is the worldly truth.

2) I don't believe in that truth.

3) The only Truth that I know exist is JESUS! He is the way, the life and the TRUTH. His teachings are just and true.
Now, I wouldn't call this truth a religion. Christianity is a way of life and the Bible is the guide to living a Christ like life.

However you will also be right if you say I posed religion truth because there are religions and they preach their truth too.

2 Likes

Re: . by princfred(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm
Ubunja, sometimes i do hope am blinded and don't know the truth because truth hurts alot.
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.....But what they didn't tell us is that the more knowledge you have, the more likely you become sorrowful
My brother na lie, that one dey too for proverbs. I've come across it it's almost exactly as you put it. If only I'm good at remembering exact Bible quotes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
tell that to the thousands who have read my nearly 70 threads versus the less than 500 who have read your one and only NL thread.

Get a life and play away from Red Pill threads. Or else continue being delusional thinking men are not growing.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Do I need to reply that? No. Dude shot himself in the leg. Gross stupidity.

1 Like

Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm
Ubunja, sometimes i do hope am blinded and don't know the truth because truth hurts alot.
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...... But what they didn't tell us is that the more knowledge you have, the more likely you become sorrowful
even myself i sometimes regret being Red Pill. But there's no turning back now. For better for worse we soldier on.

13 Likes

Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

But anyone who is not delivered will be taken advantage on
we can't save everyone.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
even myself i sometimes regret being Red Pill. But there's no turning back now. For better for worse we soldier on.

1 Like

Re: . by princfred(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dangerousboy:
i would have been shocked and surprised if someone like you saw wisdom in what I wrote.
If that were the case then it will be that you weren't making sense.

1 Like

Re: . by princfred(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
You did a good job my friend. Its OK they hear the truth--the other side of it, whether they like you or not afterwards is their problem. You've done the good work.

1 Like

Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
spongeisback:
The fact that a married man is reading, digesting and applying what is written here by a bunch of people that cannot even keep a relationship is shocking. Do you know most of this boys here have nothing going on in there lives so they come online to bash women?

Don't destroy your relationship with people around you because of what you read on a faceless forum.
Here is a prime example of a man that can't be saved.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
The blue pill is sweet but it's all lies and can make you suffer. The red pill is harsh but it will make your life safer and better.

@red
That is not an option.

12 Likes

Re: . by princfred(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, when I warned guys against absolving and practising all they read here hook line and sinker I was called a manipulative bitch, I laughed and moved on.They will learn the hard way I thought and here it is.

Emmadeot, It is good to read. Very good to be exposed but it is very dangerous to read without guard, Guard as to why you read, what you want to gain? what impact you want to it to have. When you read, learn to filter. Not everything you read is practical for one, the authors life is different from yours you can only see similarities, I.e some things are common but not all things. The truth is I follow most of ubunja's thread too, my motives? sometimes to argue, learn and widen my horizon but they don't form me.As a matter of fact when I see traces of red pill in a guy's behaviour, I dump him in the gutters, yes we may still talk, say hi but I will never hold such in high place.I hate dramas and I have no time to entertain silly games.Heaven knows what would have happen if I were to be your wife.grin Not divorce certainly but you would have wished you acted better. grin grin

Let's see you have two lives now, the peaceful Christian life.One that's filled with love, family,
peace and joy and you also have the Worldly one which is filled with "the worldly truth" chaos, knowledge, doubt, insecurity and loneliness.Make a choice! Which path do you want to toll?
Surely this was written by a female. Are you threatening the man?

5 Likes

Re: . by princfred(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:

Here is a prime example of a man that can't be saved.
Lol
Re: . by EarnWith: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get whatsapp numbers of hot girls and sugar mummy for free here...

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

https://richhookup.club/girls-whatsapp-numbers/
Re: . by EarnWith: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get whatsapp numbers of hot girls and sugar mummy for free here...

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

https://richhookup.club/girls-whatsapp-numbers/
Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
And they keep advising him to Know but not say, follow red pills but don't show. Read but not preach, keep it to yourself, only share on social forum lol bunch of deluded nincompoops! Blind followers of Pills with no solid purpose! How one is to burden himself with supposed truth he can't publicly share or defend or live up to is beyond my imagination.

And when you ask these cretins logical questions a sane human ought to know when he or she chooses to follow a cause, you see them brewing with emotions going all defensive yet one can easily see their stupidity beyond. One even advised I stay away from red pills, am I so much a threat to your stupidity? grin Dude some of us think out of the box , female or not! I'm human first and a sensible human should ask questions.

Keep propagating your stupidity! one day you will get tired and look into how much you have lost over how much you have gained. Even though I wish you don't lose but then that's only a wish, y'all are the only architect of your misfortunes and fortunes.Let the wise take heed. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by princfred(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
And they keep advising him to Know but not say, follow red pills but don't show. Read but not preach, keep it to yourself, only share on social forum lol bunch of deluded nincompoops! Blind followers of Pills with no solid purpose!

And when you ask these cretins logical questions a sane human ought to know when he or she chooses to follow a cause, you see them brewing with emotions going all defensive yet one can easily see their stupidity beyond. One even advised I stay away from red pills, am I so much a threat to your stupidity? grin Dude some of us think out of the box , female or not! I'm human first and a sensible human should ask questions.

Keep propagating your stupidity! one day you will get tired and look into how much you have lost over how much you have gained. Even though I wish you don't lose but then that's only a wish, y'all are the only architect of your misfortunes and fortunes.Let the take heed. smiley
What an inglorious drivel. Bush well beaten.

3 Likes

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
princfred:

grin grin grin grin At least if they create a balloon d'or for gross stupidity, we know who our winner is.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Seriously looking for who to start a conspiracy with about me, kid try another person, you have a third chance all those you try to involve aren't compiling grin grin They will only do to save face after reading this post.

Keep trying Martinkid, you will get there someday. grin

1 Like

Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
The blue pill is sweet but it's all lies and can make you suffer. The red pill is harsh but it will make your life safer and better.

@red
That is not an option.
true. Illusions are sweet.

6 Likes

Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
princfred:

guys just ignore women who try to debate you on Red Pill.

13 Likes

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
true. Illusions are sweet.
Little wonder it was said for many generations "ignorance is bliss". It shows you that those before us knew that truth was harsh to accept.

10 Likes

Re: . by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Little wonder it was said for many generations "ignorance is bliss".
For sure. Ignorance is sweet. When you wake up the loneliness is too much. You are on your own

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
guys just ignore women who try to debate you on Red Pill.
When these women challenge you to a debate or ask you to defend your views, they actually desire to lure you and get your face saturated with their lies, sophistry, manipulation and stupidity which they call logical argument. They want to nullify the truth you have spoken and twist things in their own favour. They will just end up wasting your time with endless childish and emotional exchanges between you and them. They are not interested in reasoning. They will just waste your time and shove bullcrap down your throat. grin

Lesson : never debate a women on issues like this. Truth and evidence are not what they are after. They are all about their feelings and lies. Facts don't care about their feelings but their feelings don't care about facts. grin

10 Likes

Re: . by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
When these women challenge you to a debate or ask you to defend your views, they actually desire to lure you and get your face stained their lies, sophistry, manipulation and stupidity which they call logical argument. They will just end up waste your time with endless childish and emotional exchanges between you and them. They are not interested in reasoning. They will just waste your time and shove bullcrap down your throat. grin

Lesson : don't debate a woman on issues like this. Truth and evidence are not what they are after. They are all about their feelings and lies. Facts don't care about their feelings but their feelings don't care about facts. grin
that's right. They just wanna waste your time and energy.

3 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
princfred:
My brother na lie, that one dey too for proverbs. I've come across it it's almost exactly as you put it. If only I'm good at remembering exect Bible quotes.

Hmmmmmmm.
Yes brother, i know it is in the Bible.
Have stumbled on it before.
Knowledge is a 2-hedged sword
On one hand, you will appreciate you know it and thereby use it to your advantage but like everything in life, it comes with it's bad side which is been sorrowful for knowing the truth.
It's well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
that's right. They just wanna waste your time and energy.
Not just that, they are also looking for cunning and deceitful ways to nullify your position and twist things to fit what they want to hear and the lies they want everyone to believe. grin

I just ignore them like I would ignore cow poop in the gutters.

7 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
princfred:
You did a good job my friend. Its OK they hear the truth whether they like you or not afterwards is their problem. You've done the good work.

Thanks bro.
Atleast am relieved now, words like this takes the heat away from me and soothes my mind

5 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
rahztafari:
@emmadeot

So many of us follow and love Ubunja's miseducations. I went as far as red pill community on Reddit and yes, it was worth it because so far so good, it has improved my outlook on relationship. The truth is what it is but you must learn to use it wisely.

Knowledge is power and that's where the problem is. Don't think because you know some deep truth, you can rub it on people's face anyhow. My brother, it will backfire. Ubunja shared his knowledge on an open forum, you shared yours among religious family and friends expecting to be accepted?

You better goan apologize and seal ur lips. I go to redemption camp every time, I take the message that is useful to me and I believe in tithe but I don't believe pastors should be crazily rich. I can prove that to anyone but I will pass. Hope you get my meaning?

Don't flaunt your knowledge before people anyhow. It is dangerous

Yes, you are right bro. Knowledge is power and i will be foolish to try and force it down people's throat.
In life, have come to learn that we must be able to absorb other people's opinions especially the masses believe so as not to be a lone wolf in the pack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Bankers Are Whoores / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.