Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Life in Beijing As an International Student. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (80471 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by cue64: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fallenhunter:

China is absolutely an industrial giant and as a country it excels in a lot more areas that does the UAE. However, in sheer development that is infrastructure, quality of life, integration of technology etc Dubai is far ahead of China's major cities. Dubai has much better infrastructure with some of the world's best roads, better buildings, better tech integration and a higher standard of living.

China's economy is much more powerful but if you're talking about where you would enjoy the highest standard of living ? That's in Dubai.
youre comparing Dubai just one city, which isn’t even fully developed, atleast look at diera, to a full country, okay fine let’s compare Dubai alone to just Hong Kong, I mean u honestly don’t expect China to be cleaner and more serene with over a billion population do you? But still with all that China didn’t build a tourism city to generate income like Dubai is, they still try to preserve their very distinctive culture, regardless of all the development they’ve encountered...that been said, Dubai is still developing and China is a developed country

6 Likes

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kingrexyl:
E pain am o! Cambodian plate washer! grin

Thunder fire you
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by yungmayor02(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin
tohyorsih2:

Thunder fire you
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by FA13(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pic 1: A self pick up and drop off box. The box can be opened with the code sent to you by the delivery guy on the HMI panel. Looks similar to the one I saw at GT bank in Ilupeju. smiley
Since a lot of trading is online, the delivery guy just drop your goods in front of your building if you dont have this. And you will definitely meet it when you come back!

Pic 2: A student testing his autonomous vehicle on campus.

Pic 3 and 4: New high rise building being developed.(looks residential)

5 Likes

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by GbadeTehmy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Marking my attendance here.

Nice thread.

3 Likes

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Thunder fire you

Take it easy dear. I hate to see you acting angered or stressed out really. cheesy You are no Cambodian dish washer. Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by seunmohmoh(f): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Airborne02:
lol easy babe we are in this change together .. u run nowhere oo
If to so I get money you think say I go even know nairaland?? Lol.. Mati japa tipe tipe

1 Like

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by seunmohmoh(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mcslize:

We will wait for you in the airport. So which country have you been eyeing?
Canada or Uk
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Take it easy dear. I hate to see you acting angered or stressed out really. cheesy You are no Cambodian dish washer. Everyone knows that.

lolz
ok oo i've heard you wink
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

lolz ok oo i've heard you wink

Anyways, how are you and how's work? Been a while
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by amaniro: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm seated cool

Toyosi Long time, girl..
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Mcslize: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Canada or Uk

Oh nice. I will specifically choose Canada for you as regard your options.

Oya come and accompany me to Australia.

But make sure you do not pack too much luggage. We will go shopping when we land.
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mcslize:

Oh nice. I will specifically choose Canada for you as regard your options.

Oya come and accompany me to Australia.

But make sure you do not pack too much luggage. We will go shopping when we land.
Why Australia?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
am contemplating studying between ukraine and china ...... self sponsored annd i dont plan on looking for a work
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
amaniro:

Toyosi Long time, girl..

Hi Mr. How have you been?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Anyways, how are you and how's work? Been a while

I'm very fine thanks o

You've been kinda scarce
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by amaniro: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hi Mr. How have you been?

Emi MR?grin Abeg joor I'm fine.. I've not really been seeing you lately, is it because of school?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
amaniro:

Emi MR?grin Abeg joor I'm fine.. I've not really been seeing you lately, is it because of school?

Lol i say make i respect you small tongue

My hands have been so busy with some school
projects.

It has been a rat race cry
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Airborne02(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If to so I get money you think say I go even know nairaland?? Lol.. Mati japa tipe tipe
lol chai relax na .. btw u look beautiful ooo..
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm very fine thanks o
You've been kinda scarce

Yeah. been trying to manage data grin
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by amaniro: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lol i say make i respect you small tongue

My hands have been so busy with some school
projects.

It has been a rat race cry

Abegii.. Leave respect first. I never fancy that stuff or craved for it.

Eyya those Chinese guys dey give you wahala? I know they're very competitive in technologygrin
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Airborne02:
lol chai relax na .. btw u look beautiful ooo..
Thank you
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2019
amaniro:

Abegii.. Leave respect first. I never fancy that stuff or craved for it.

Eyya those Chinese guys dey give you wahala? I know they're very competitive in technologygrin

Their wahala too much jare. They don't even know i came from an underdeveloped country angry
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah. been trying to manage data grin

Ijebu man spotted. SMH
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by amaniro: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Their wahala too much jare. They don't even know i came from an underdeveloped country angry

They don't know your country has zilch knowledge of technologygrin Just try your best, so at least they don't call us black monkeys cheesy
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2019
amaniro:

They don't know your country has zilch knowledge of technologygrin Just try your best, so at least they don't call us black monkeys cheesy

Yeah i'm trying. Black monkey?
Any one who calls me that would definitely recieve a hot slap on his/her face tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Airborne02(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Thank you
most welcome .. mind if i send a mail
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yeah i'm trying. Black monkey?
Any one who calls me that would definitely recieve a hot slap on his/her face tongue
God knows if you insult me in real life, i will beat shit out of you with cane, stupid mannerless kid!
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Thank you
Don't let him deceive you, he just want your pussy.

1 Like

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Kingrexyl:
God knows if you insult me in real life, i will beat shit out of you with cane, stupid mannerless kid!

If only you can put what you just said to practice. Heaven knows your forefathers will weep for you in their graves.
Baboon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Mcslize: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why Australia?

The weather.

Except for that, every other things are same for both (Canny and Aussie).
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Mcslize:

The weather.

Except for that, every other things are same for both (Canny and Aussie).
When are you moving?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.