Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... (102631 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by FlyingMonkey007: 4:01am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=iPrevail post=82205236][b]

How did it go?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by iPrevail(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2019
FlyingMonkey007:

I don't think she's vindictive if she doesn't soften up for him by the end of the year. I think she will but maybe keep being distant or at least less communicative towards him.

You can't begin to imagine the hurt and sadness she's going through. No one knows her life history of rejection and the pain it brought to her. She's probably thinking about her entire life right now and trying to hold and be happy with herself even if it means being silent on him.

The man already suggested her love was undenaibale before they finally married. She probably still loves him and with the blow he gave to her she's trying to figure out where she stands and how she fits in. Not an easy task when hurtful words come from someone your deeply love and cherish.

And another thing - she's s woman. Women can love you to pieces, to the moon and back, and that same love can turn cold becoming unrecognizable as a result of a hurt caused.

If she loved him before she'll love him again, maybe not the same way or with the same depth but she will. It's gonna take time. It's not the same process for a man. Men and women were not built the same way.

~Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus~ if you've heard of the book.

The man was very insensitive with such utterances. He deserves what he gets.. weapons hurt the flesh, words hurt the heart. If it takes her the next 2 years to love him again, so be it.. as long as she's not plotting any form of revenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Kingbarbie01:

so after she forgives, d next quarrel he says something worse, no matter what he should not have said such heart breaking statement to her cos he loves her. probably d guy is feeling trapped ND in d mist of d heat he spoke his mind, a man who truly loves his woman will Neva say such to her. d remorse is just an act from d conscience but I think she got d msg wen he said those awful things to her. she's got her own plan trust me.
They should divorce then. Rubbish!
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Decryptor(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
shocked shocked cool tongue Still it is generalisation cuz I bet that you haven't dated up to 50. More so, adding the fifties category would then place you at mid to late forties at the least, if not , you are then Nairaland's Lienus mohammedae

I am in my late thirties. About 3 years ago, I dated a widow in her mid fifties and the relationship lasted for six months...she was the one who even exhibited the most childishness and insecurity of almost all the women I have dated!
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Decryptor(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2019
SirVintageCock:
You are exaggerating or you're dating women of same IQ.
And if they all behave the same, which is laughable then the constant which is you is faulty.

. Intelligent women are so unpredictable... course mates and, colleagues. I work with females with IQs in the highest percentile and they nullifies your erroneous assumptions.

You just said "you worked with"...did you date them?

You are using the attitudinal aspects of women in formal and casual settings to compare to how they behave when it comes to their sexual relationships? You really think the way a female course mate and colleague relates with you is the same way she relates with a man she is in a sexual relationship with?

You just sounded so unintelligent but I don't blame you..you are among the numerous guys here who like brushing the "feminine ego" of female nairaland members for the sake of sounding like a "real man" for the sake of likes and applauds from them!

Pity!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
koyyes:
Charles1888

You simply told her the truth on how you felt, you don't love her. You only miss the communication. She has come to terms with it.

So manage the sex, food and little communication. At least no more unnecessary nagging.

Congrats on graduating from a marriage to a domestic partnership. That was really fast.

Idiot.

Even between siblings, there are fights and quarrels that makes them dread each other for life. You chose to open your dirty mouth to try that with your wife.

Now, she knows you will eventually cheat on her and treat her like trash very soon since you have pedophile tendencies. So she has prepared her mind on not being emotionally invested in you. That part is dead. If you died tomorrow, she will move on faster.

Read this slowly, nothing I mean absolutely nothing will change the mental state of your wife. Nothing! I should know because I am like her.

You may as well start screwing around and die early. May the likes of 23 year old tacha (from bbn) locate you. They are young and fresh but will give the top graded treatment you deserve.

Air head.
mumu
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by SirVintageCock: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

You are using the attitudinal aspects of women in formal and casual settings to compare to how they behave when it comes to their sexual relationships? You really think the way a female course mate and colleague relates with you is the same way she relates with a man she is in a sexual relationship with?

You just sounded so unintelligent but I don't blame you..you are among the numerous guys here who like brushing the "feminine ego" of female nairaland members for the sake of sounding like a "real man" for the sake of likes and applauds from them!

Pity!
And you sound so empty with your numerous sexual explorations.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
SirVintageCock:
You are exaggerating or you're dating women of same IQ.
And if they all behave the same, which is laughable then the constant which is you is faulty.

. Intelligent women are so unpredictable...course mates and, colleagues. I work with females with IQs in the highest percentile and they nullifies your erroneous assumptions.
My friend shut up!
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Infact, if not for the fact that I am in the office, I would have cried so much like a baby....this is too deep! she is such a good woman.
What made her a good woman? Because she's old
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

Pity!
The guy too mumu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Decryptor(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Biingoo:
The guy too mumu

Pay no heed to the "woman-attention" seeking vermin! I took him to the cleaners with my reply. His shallow NL moniker (SirVintageCock) says all about him!
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Biingoo: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

Pay no heed to the "woman-attention" seeking vermin! I took him to the cleaners with my reply. His shallow NL moniker (SirVintageCock) says all about him!
You did well. I love her you schooled him. He want to use you in seeking for attention from NL female monikers grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Decryptor(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
SirVintageCock:
And you sound so empty with your numerous sexual explorations.

Of which female members of your immediate family might have partaken with me wink
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by blaise26abj(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There's nothing anyone on Nairalander could help you with. You were actually not ready for marriage before you delved into it. If you've ever attended marriage seminars/relationship talk shows, you would have known that words are very powerful. No matter the provocation, there are things you don't utter. People forgive, but those words live with them. Most times, not consciously 'cause even subconscious keeps to information. There are certain "truth" you don't say if it's going to cause emotional damages even if it's the truth. I laugh when people blab things to hurt people, then tag it "the truth". You're simply being insensitive. It' s not every truth you should say in the open. Maturity has taught me to keep quiet when provoked.

Your wife may have forgiven, but those words can never be erased even though she desires to.

God bless you. There are several times during these spousal quarrels that you want to Just blurt out whatever is in your mind in the heat of the moment . This attitude has destroyed more marriages than Infidelity. The power of life and death is in the tongue. So guard your tongue with so much consciousness next time @op.
This also goes to all guys and ladies that just like forming “blunt” . Don’t ever take that attitude into marriage .
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Biingoo:
mumu
Word from a f@ggot.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by revolt(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
iPrevail:
Stop begging. Change tactics. Just tell her everyday that you love her and she means a lot to you.. Say it every single day, no matter what happens.
If she remains that way till the year ends, just know you married a very vindictive person you should actually be wary of.
If you can't forgive a person or look past their flaws, then you don't love them
only a toxic person thinks like this...there are boundaries in every relationship. Wiykd a husband forgive a wife that tells him she wishes he would die ? Be careful with your words and actions. Only selfish ppl hope to be forgiven and act.....NO ...TOXIC PPL.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
revolt:
only a toxic person thinks like this...there are boundaries in every relationship. Wiykd a husband forgive a wife that tells him she wishes he would die ? Be careful with your words and actions. Only selfish ppl hope to be forgiven and act.....NO ...TOXIC PPL.

did he wish d wife dead?
abi what r u saying
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by revolt(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
organism3:

did he wish d wife dead?
abi what r u saying
those words can kill a wife ...duhhhh... told u ...you sound like a toxic person, if you see nothing wrong in that statement.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by SirVintageCock: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

Of which female members of your immediate family might have partaken with me wink
Biingoo:
My friend shut up!
Smh. Kids with ego issues.

Took him to the cleaners.....so laughable grin angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by purest21(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaElba:

@OP please don't involve a third party if you dont want problem in your home. be mindful of the advice u seek on this comedy forum.

Hi I sent you pm. Reply or if you no longer have access to the email you can click my whatsapp link and chat me
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by armyofone(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nig guys have the baddest mouth...forget what we heard that they are naturally cool cheesy

pocohantas:
If my husband tells me such, no matter how long it takes...I must get my pound of flesh.

But then, I am not your wife grin
Except I suffer amnesia sha. Total one o

By the way, thought it is only women that have bad mouth in marriage? So, una sef dey talk nonsense like this?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
If my husband tells me such, no matter how long it takes...I must get my pound of flesh.

But then, I am not your wife grin
Except I suffer amnesia sha. Total one o

By the way, thought it is only women that have bad mouth in marriage? So, una sef dey talk nonsense like this?

How would you get your pound of flesh?

You should learn to forgive oh.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Decryptor:

Not all women but I have dated so many women in my life time of all ages, tribes and cultures.

From teens to middle-aged to those in their fifties...trust me...they all think, talk, behave and react the same way in every given circumstances. (Esp the Nigerian ones)

Baba the Master. Only you

Dated 50s. 40 and 30s.

Even 20s.

Baba show me the way na. Your boy is loyal oh.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Truthwords:
These are the words you should never say to a woman.

1) She is ugly
2) she is fat
3) she can't cook
4) she is not dressed properly
5) she is not good enough.
6) she is old

Women Don't Forget Such Words

You know whats funny. Even when this words are said by other Women to them and is true, they still take a great offense.

Especially Fat.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by lyndaway(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
The heart of a woman is deep just keep trying show her more love give more attention make her see the sincerity of your heart best wishes
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Zeinymira(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
@Romanoff

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.