Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11670 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Jeweltz(f): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
ubunja:
Ladies how far with your movement?

What
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Jeweltz:

What
still waiting on the female Miseducations to pass the time since we guys are taking a sabbatical

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Another episode in Imitations That Failed To Take Off.
Hilarious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by JasperVII(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Another load of crap from another butthurt female.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
Another episode in Imitations That Failed To Take Off.
Hilarious.

It is so funny. The word M-I-S-E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N which they tagged as being misinformation seems to be fully embraced today. Very hilarious indeed. "Femalebased MISEDUCATION" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It is so funny. The word M-I-S-E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N which they tagged as being misinformation seems to be fully embraced today. Very hilarious indeed. Femalebased MISEDUCATION grin
lol see how dismally they failed..

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
lol see how dismally they failed..

At one point in time. Nairaland use to be all about FEMINISM. I hardly see all those self deceiving females who fight for so called FEMINISM any longer. I hope you can remember your early days on NL they were all out to boost you lol. But today they are as silent as the grave yard. Infact I hardly come across their monikers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
WORDWORLD:

At one point in time. Nairaland use to be all about FEMINISM. I hardly see all those self deceiving females who fight for so called FEMINISM any longer. I hope you can remember your early days on NL they were all out to boost you lol. But today they are as silent as the grave yard. Infact I hardly come across their monikers.
when I came here 2017 the one thread that was helping men was Harddo.n's Dating Drill marathon thread. I liked it. But I felt he didn't go hard enough against the womenfolk. So I took it upon myself to really go all out and decimate hoes. And it was a glorious 3 years.

19 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2020
ubunja:
when I came here 2017 the one thread that was helping men was Harddo.n's Dating Drill marathon thread. I liked it. But I felt he didn't go hard enough against the womenfolk. So I took it upon myself to really go all out and decimate hoes. And it was a glorious 3 years.

You took it upon yourself to EMANCIPATE brothers.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Up to now females haven't gotten their act together smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by solidmyk(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
ubunja:
grin grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Negroid001(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
ubunja:
Lol. Shocked how i came upon this. This is their own redpill.
This thread alone tells how inconsistent they are.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adeniyi33(m): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) / Meet A Rwandese Woman With 500GB Of Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.