Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (12169 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
ornicus:
leave all these alfa wankers jare
nothing we haven't seen before

Alpha wankees are who pls
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Nna

Stop calling her ugly x,you dont know who you will marry at the longrun

Marriages is not and will never be in my agenda angry angry

As for that THING,lemme reserve my comments undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
AstroG:

Marriages is not and will never be in my agenda angry angry

As for that THING,lemme reserve my comments undecided undecided

Oh lemme leave you before nkotekwa okwu ebe nna azo Amara tasha grin

U definitely dont know her ,some1 who post her ugliest photos with series of edit to make it seem more ugly All just to avoid guys and tormentous attention brought along with them ,
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
AstroG:

Michellekabod2,I have/had not issues with girls. What I do is chop,clean mouth then discard them.

Haf been an alpha male since ah became a man.
Am am an EXCO of REDPILL MOVEMENTS,will not make me turn to bobrisky but to Free the Pussy niggas that are been enslaved all in the name of love but they are not aware that their emotions are been played with..

Am on overdose of redpills cool cool

Congrats on that. No one decides for anybody what to do with his or her life. All is fair in love and in war. There are people that are ready to love truly, others to chop,etc but no choice is bad, it's your life and your rules!

My own problem with you is why you must always a throw shades on females. Their ideologies, choices,lifestyle you must have a problem with. You practice your redpill in ease and you have a problem with ladies practising feminism . Every choice or action a woman makes you are always by the corner to judge or troll...why the gender war?
Why can't people be themselves without disrespecting others choices? Why not chop ladies in peace, without coming online to wage a war against their affairs?
It's possible to chop ladies and dump,and also turn a guy into a maga and dump (for the Ladies) without both genders throwing shades at each other

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
SisterFire:
...NOW am here!
Y did you saw to my 5months ban

Start talking!
all in the past.leave me to enjoy today
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Congrats on that. No one decides for anybody what to do with his or her life. All is fair in love and in war. There are people that are ready to love truly, others to chop,etc but no choice is bad, it's your life and your rules!

My own problem with you is why you must always a throw shades on females. Their ideologies, choices,lifestyle you must have a problem with. You practice your redpill in ease and you have a problem with ladies practising feminism . Every choice or action a woman makes you are always by the corner to judge or troll...why the gender war?
Why can't people be themselves without disrespecting others choices? Why not chop ladies in peace, without coming online to wage a war against their affairs?
It's possible to chop ladies and dump,and also turn a guy into a maga and dump (for the Ladies) without both genders throwing shades at each other
well government don't donate billions to redpill, the mainstream don't push redpill down everybody's throat and shame anybody who isn't redpilled if that was the case you would have problems with it since you don't like it.
As for your first paragraph, you're living in delusion. Nobody is free you don't even have right to do whatever you like with your body and it will never be possible for anyone to be free to do whatever he likes

6 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Amatarasha:

Am white

Come to America and tell that to the Cacausoids.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Martinez39:
It will never work and I don't know what you are crying about. Chenzen is already trying such but her rating and quality have been so low. Ask ubunja and iLegend if you doubt me. A female based miseducation is meant for gullible humans and not one will take it seriously. Ubunja's miseducation is the best legacy.

Anyway, red pills are available across the nation and are never out of stock. Keep swallowing. grin

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2019
khia:

Come to America and tell that to the Cacausoids.

The frustrated
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adaibeku:

The frustrated

She claims to be white yet you call me frustrated, just sit your re.tarded azz down and shut the hell up. If you want to start things up with me again I'm down with that. I don't mind slicing your throat a few more times.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
khia:

She claims to be white yet you call me frustrated, just sit your re.tarded azz down and shut the hell up. If you want to start things up with me again I'm down with that. I don't mind slicing your throat a few more times.

When you are below me !
That slum you reside in overthere in atalanta is a befitting home sweet home for you ,
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adaibeku:

When you are below me !
That slum you reside in overthere in atalanta is a befitting home sweet home for you ,

Why don't you learn how to post correctly and stop putting so much space between your name and the post?

Let's compare America to where you live. One is the wealtiest country in the world the other is a third world country, you do the math. grin

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2019
khia:

Why don't you learn how to post correctly and stop putting so much space between your name and the post?

Let's compare America to where you live. One is the wealtiest country in the world the other is a third world country, you do the math. grin

Home sweet Home grin

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2019
purples25:

The problem with women is that we are petty,jealous and looking for how to say we are better than each other. Instead of women to take each other as a whole, you see the prettiest hanging out with the prettiest, the popular hang out with popular, less attractive girls must be left far behind. Where is the sisterhood?

You see these men that are making it with MGTOW and redpill, its cuz they are united. No matter where they are from, looks and class , they are always brothers, they dont discriminate.

Women need to be less picky, petty, less harsh, more loyal. That is how this will work for us babe.
well said lady

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Jesuspikin8: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2019
purples25:

The problem with women is that we are petty,jealous and looking for how to say we are better than each other. Instead of women to take each other as a whole, you see the prettiest hanging out with the prettiest, the popular hang out with popular, less attractive girls must be left far behind. Where is the sisterhood?

You see these men that are making it with MGTOW and redpill, its cuz they are united. No matter where they are from, looks and class , they are always brothers, they dont discriminate.

Women need to be less picky, petty, less harsh, more loyal. That is how this will work for us babe.
It can't work! They were not created that way! I think that's the number one lesson every brother needs to take from Ubunja's preachings. Not the hatred they accuse us of or the manipulations of your every day playboy. No. But the fact that women were created that way, then use it to your advantage!

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
It can't work! They were not created that way! I think that's the number one lesson every brother needs to take from Ubunja's preachings. Not the hatred they accuse us of or the manipulations of your every day playboy. No. But the fact that women were created that way, then use it to your advantage!

Wrong plus wrong can never make things right.

If you find a good woman then this will all dissolve. The whole issue here is that both genders should respect, cherish and understand each other.

After all, the aim should be to solve the problem , not worsen it.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:
well said lady
Thanks
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 4:00am On Sep 24, 2019
ericsmith:

are you babysitting me ! the assertion you discredit as my belief are facts that av been proven over time, again & again. "women are there own worst enemies". The only aspect women support one another is when its as nothing to do with men.
when you say "small people" are u talkin of age or wealth or by endowment grin trust me which ever the case might be, we men av seen all these classes of women competite subconsciously & consciously.
If you insist u don't compete, well mayb u belong to d 10%ters becos naturally women are competitive. comment seen so far on this thread only corroborate it.

@bolded .... You contradict yourself.

'Women don't compete; they ONLY do when it comes to men.'
It cannot be an 'aspect' since there are many things (or aspects) outside of a romantic relationship with a man.

So, yeah... you're agreeing that women support one another? And even when it involves men,
there are women who don't fight. They are not 10 percent. Where did you get that number from?

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by cerpvad(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked OK na. Fat mum kee you there
Rekhina:
Ur fat mum
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Blinkers: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Nijanija:
I would rather a south African lady does that . Now where is XhosaNostra when need her ? Come out oo and take over the mantle of writer-ship

That Xhosa bîtch is probably at Jeppestown looting the shops of foreigners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Blinkers: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Jobless boys !
I will give u job ok
Call amaka on : 01-2537843
Submit your cv to ladiesforever@gmail cheesy

Stinking turd!

You better go flush your toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blinkers:

Stinking turd!

You better go flush your toilet
Wicked tart ,

U want to resurrect this thread to rub it on ladies !
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Blinkers: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Wicked tart ,

U want to resurrect this thread to rub it on ladies !

Naaah.

No point spraying cologne on a stinking snatch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by liquidfaya: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Even with Ubunja serving ban after ban the female Miseducations failed to ignite smh.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez79: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
liquidfaya:
Even with Ubunja serving ban after ban the female Miseducations failed to ignite smh.

So far so good, the female miseducations haven't amounted to anything despite many attempts by different females. Their miseducations are mumbo-jumbos and things everyone already knows and the miseducations always end up being so boring and devoid of ideas that the female writers end up abandoning the project. They try to be persistent but they always fail. Such is the ineluctable fate of female miseducations.

Omar09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blinkers:

Naaah.

No point spraying cologne on a stinking snatch!
Me stinking ,Me snatcher as in husbandsnatcha ?

I will go spiritual on u ooo ! Hmmmm smiley
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
liquidfaya:

Yes that serves him right ,u can't ban Blackivy , Amatarasha , husbandsnatcha all my forever sisters and Ubunja roams free.........not possible boys No way

He will surely rot in his ban .............. hahahaha grin so happy ,come and write Miseducation

Ozhuo
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Martinez79:
[s] So far so good, the female miseducations haven't amounted to anything despite many attempts by different females. Their miseducations are mumbo-jumbos and things everyone already knows and the miseducations always end up being so boring and devoid of ideas that the female writers end up abandoning the project. They try to be persistent but they always fail. Such is the ineluctable fate of female miseducations.

Omar09[/s]
Shut up abegi

Say it 100times and I will correct u 100times ,
I was extremely busy with those smelly Arabs that I forget to make it happen 4 my sisters besides dey where banned halfway to getting it done
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez79: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:

Shut up abegi

Say it 100times and I will correct u 100times ,
I was extremely busy with those smelly Arabs that I forget to make it happen 4 my sisters besides dey where banned halfway to getting it done
They were not banned. They blatantly failed in their attempt at a female miseducation series. Your excuses and explanations mean nothing until I see a successful female miseducation series. As far as I am concerned, all the female miseducationists failed in the same funny fashion. Have a nice day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Ladies how far with your movement?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! / 10 Real Life Female Giants (with Pictures) / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.