Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (12163 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by missjo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
This will be fun to read if someone does bell the catcheesy
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:
you won't see that ladies don't think and create.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by missjo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
you won't see that ladies don't think and create.
Please go away
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:
Please go away
Because it doesn't sound good to make you feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SamzackD(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think your female mis-education's should be about fixing female trust issues, cause from what I could deduce from your post, the females are the one betraying themselves, like your best friend and sister wanting to sleep with your man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AnalQueenluci: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Are you for or against?
For cheesy
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Who Will bell the Cat ?
Ladies need those lessons more than the empty guys here (Bittertruth) ,Because Female heartbreaks has been the ingredients of nigerian datingverse,

Menfolks will always say with pride" If i break a girls heart the angel will clap for me Vooooooooom ,he sleeps with your sister..Those Ideas are in their heads no matter how gentle they Are !
To sleep with your bestest friend is a worldcup trophy to each Guys here .
To connive with your jealous and naive sister is What is invoke in Naijamen's world!
,Anyways who said we cant write ours , instead of gossiping around NL seeking for celeb and the fortunate to trash ,

WOHSOEVA my kid sister blackivy29 i know you can write " Bittertruth with blackivy from Uroghana"
Ogbanjequeen Amatarasha! Yes you ! smiley y not change your Saturday palava to "Misinformation by Amatarasha"
Khia/khiaa i know it might suit you Just somfin like " Expose' on retardmales " All to liberate the Naive and the Old cargoes who will rather die in silence!

Aljman ,Uae
.. Are you not a female?

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by fcdgrand(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
who dash monkey coat!, can any good thing come out from a manipulator who's game has been expose by ubunja!, and beside any woman who don't want to remain submissive to their man's will, do so at their own risk!

11 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nuclear99(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ubunja don de give some people H.B.P

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Alexaonfleek: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nah I can't channel my energy spewing trash about men like some men do to women.id rather let my success story speak for me

Ladies is the volume loud enough? wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Nah I can't channel my energy spewing trash about men like some men do to women.id rather let my success story speak for me

Ladies is the volume loud enough? wink wink
You really should no be bothered if the volume is loud enough or is still on the low if you really want to channel your energy to something you feel will be more productive to you in the long run.
You don't really should be needing people's validation or invalidation to your life chioce(s),if you're comfortable with it.

9 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by blinking001(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Why is it that women always like to compete with men in everything, we brought football you joined us and spoilt the sport with demanding for equal pay even if women are contributing less to the game, men started their red pill you girls want to start your purple pill, men started wrestling you joined them and spoilt the sport with your twerking on stage.

In years to come women would want to impregnate men, why is it that women always want what men have, can't you girls be unique in your way, a woman will achieve something and start screaming that "anything a man can do a woman can do better", those are words of people with low self-esteem.
Preach on brother. The bitter pill though.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by blinking001(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Why is it that women always like to compete with men in everything, we brought football you joined us and spoilt the sport with demanding for equal pay even if women are contributing less to the game, men started their red pill you girls want to start your purple pill, men started wrestling you joined them and spoilt the sport with your twerking on stage.

In years to come women would want to impregnate men, why is it that women always want what men have, can't you girls be unique in your way, a woman will achieve something and start screaming that "anything a man can do a woman can do better", those are words of people with low self-esteem.
Ride on bro.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Alexaonfleek: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

You really should no be bothered if the volume is loud enough or is still on the low if you really want to channel your energy to something you feel will be more productive to you in the long run.
You don't really should be needing people's validation or invalidation to your life chioce(s),if you're comfortable with it.
to start with I was only referring to ladies.

I normally don't need anybody's validation on my life's choices,so I don't get your point.i was just trying to pass a message across to ladies that they shouldn't waste their time on such pointless issues

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
The men will nevaaa evaaa change walai.

Dont give yourself a heart attack. Just leave them alone and/or lets form stronger bonds and be there for one another.

3 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
I dont mind writing about Man inhumanity 2 women ,the problem is Proud and envious creatures like Funmistickweed who will do wat they know best [HATE]
Nurse what did you have with funmisticqueen ?,ona online hatred is next 2 none .Respect her as your senior

Nevertheless ,Just write it and forget d Jealous echelias
Do it to squash the submissive nature in women ,We respect men not submitting to them .
Write it on ur own grammer dnt let all this fake queens English deter your aptly Zeal Cos i call those grammer "Inconsequential Big grammer " ogeneteme !

Las Las we will know who will enjoy the apocalypse you guys started

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2019
purples25:

Dont give yourself a heart attack. Just leave them alone and/or lets form stronger bonds and be there for one another.

Me god4bid , cheesy
..We are all mature here and my type dont go down to men , their redpills started as a joke ,now is a cult .Some will say chase money WTF shocked
chase money and get the Fvcking money to lose it to Redpills dude who will do shiit ,Their is a picture im painting here .If you know
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2019
purples25:

Lesbians form bond easily not sharwama babes like Lucia said ,
i was a cu__ist previously ,We have honour amongst us with little or higher than less sissy attitudes , With honour we bond together *No snatching Nor Covet*

Bonding here are you sure it will work without hiccups?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2019
missjo:
U na madam siddon dey look
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Are you not a female?
If i start it will be like a burning Fire ,A coolheaded shud do it lol
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Joystark:

When I hear 'Men' generalized like that...

I panic.
I have only brothers biko. Try to narrow it down to the exact ones that touched your tiger's tail. grin
Stark it will burn at the tails of anything with rope in between their thigh
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2019
cerpvad:
OK joke apart. Who be Rhekinat or something?
Ur fat mum
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Chiemerie8(m): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Dead on arrival grin

3 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by freethinker01: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Martinez39:
You made this up. You don't know much about ubunja to say this. People who try to shame, bastardise or misrepresent those they don't agree with shouldn't be taken seriously.
It's called ad hominem

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Me god4bid , cheesy
..We are all mature here and my type dont go down to men , their redpills started as a joke ,now is a cult .Some will say chase money WTF shocked
chase money and get the Fvcking money to lose it to Redpills dude who will do shiit ,Their is a picture im painting here .If you know

Me dont even give a fvck about redpill. Wetin be redpill ? I recieved the treatment from my first bf for whom i was even that virgin that they are always shouting about. Guy said i was lucky it was he and not one mumu that was my first.

Poor me, just starting, doing everything to make it work, very young and very clean and very nice, and a guy is just lax in emotions and rigid about doing ANYTHING for you.

I care so little that we are still talking and its normal to me now, that behavior............... Well,just singing *i dont care*

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Nurse what did you have with funmisticqueen ?,ona online hatred is next 2 none .Respect her as your senior

Nevertheless ,Just write it and forget d Jealous echelias
Do it to squash the submissive nature in women ,We respect men not submitting to them .
Write it on ur own grammer dnt let all this fake queens English deter your aptly Zeal Cos i call those grammer "Inconsequential Big grammer " ogeneteme !

Las Las we will know who will enjoy the apocalypse you guys started

I can see you pride urselve like some big aunt here,big aunty wey no fit fight depending on lil gurls for cover up, ur pvssy mileage pass most of these gurls yet you av nothing to share ..... the only reason why its difficult for any female to write shit about men is becos men don't manipulate , we either show love or present dick,our games are open women fall for it becos they think they can win grin men vs manipulators
men owns the world we only allow women run it becos we own the women tew grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Lesbians form bond easily not sharwama babes like Lucia said ,
i was a cu__ist previously ,We have honour amongst us with little or higher than less sissy attitudes , With honour we bond together *No snatching Nor Covet*

Bonding here are you sure it will work without hiccups?

The problem with women is that we are petty,jealous and looking for how to say we are better than each other. Instead of women to take each other as a whole, you see the prettiest hanging out with the prettiest, the popular hang out with popular, less attractive girls must be left far behind. Where is the sisterhood?

You see these men that are making it with MGTOW and redpill, its cuz they are united. No matter where they are from, looks and class , they are always brothers, they dont discriminate.

Women need to be less picky, petty, less harsh, more loyal. That is how this will work for us babe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
to start with I was only referring to ladies.

I normally don't need anybody's validation on my life's choices,so I don't get your point.i was just trying to pass a message across to ladies that they shouldn't waste their time on such pointless issues
Ok
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by IceColdVeins(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Just take a look at the manner in which d'em ladyfolks are already taking shots with stylish innuendos at one another.
These b*tches will never for once reach a mutual compromise amongst themselves to attain a common goal due to their regurgitative plethora of emotions, they would rather let personal sentiments and general loggerheads take control. Logical and cognitive reasoning are not their culture, they are not wired in that manner, these wierdos would rather dispute themselves than stand united against the men.

I am ICEcold, the machiavellian, the loner and first of its kind BBNGTOW(BadBoysNotGoingTheirOwnWay)
And I declare the OP's school of thoughts officially delusional!

Cheers to the rare men with utter sagacity, that know the right from wrong and vice versa!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by jayextra(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Just take a look at the manner in which d'em ladyfolks are already taking shots with stylish innuendos at one another.
These b*tches will never for once reach a mutual compromise amongst themselves to attain a common goal due to their regurgitative plethora of emotions, they would rather let personal sentiments and general loggerheads take control. Logical and cognitive reasoning are not their culture, they are not wired in that manner, these wierdos would rather dispute themselves than stand united against the men.

I am ICEcold, the machiavellian, the loner and first of its kind BBNGTOW(BadBoysNotGoingOnTheirOwn)
And I declare the OP's school of thoughts officially delusional!

Cheers to the rare men with utter sagacity, that know the right from wrong and vice versa!!!
grin grin

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
purples25:

The problem with women is that we are petty,jealous and looking for how to say we are better than each other. Instead of women to take each other as a whole, you see the prettiest hanging out with the prettiest, the popular hang out with popular, less attractive girls must be left far behind. Where is the sisterhood?

You see these men that are making it with MGTOW and redpill, its cuz they are united. No matter where they are from, looks and class , they are always brothers, they dont discriminate.

Women need to be less picky, petty, less harsh, more loyal. That is how this will work for us babe.
Honour !!! Togetherness !! Selflessness!
Thats the watchwords in our group ,u call some1 by 2am she comes by 2am no matter what her boyfriend threatens .. no other girl outside us those that! Some can give their lives for shui
Meanwhile Take your time and read that dudes topic and see how he decimated womenfolks it might be fun but has its side effect , i will make sure a strong feminism is brought back here after 7yrs of absentism! Ask about me ,The mods wont dare
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
purples25:

We can be united ,No bigdeal in it
Ladies forever are united more than assbois

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Real Life Female Giants (with Pictures) / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.