Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (134554 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by kalajina(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
maria would die, Rhoda would live and peter would marry her
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by cassbeat(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
I feel Peter didn't put the diamond in the backpack....
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by francium001: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thanks
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Maybe Yinka too the diamond or Peter gave it to him.....
Maria must not die ooooo
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
I said it dt Maria is still alive, at least am a bit relieved for now. Peter too smart abeg, where could d diamond be? Larry thanks so much
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
I had lost all hopes, I thought Maria was gone, how she survived that is still a miracle..

Peter Black, always one step ahead of everyone, he knows how to play his cards well..

Officer John Balewa, I just don't know what to say about you anymore, your mother has said it, you're emotionless, blinded by myopic and self centered ideology.. Nonsense and Ingredients..

BRAVO LARRYSUN..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
I wish Larry would just post all the remaining chapters at once. This suspense is nerve-racking.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by okeyben10: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2020
I've hated basky for a while now.
And all LarrySun has done about that passion is fuel it some more wt ds last chapter.

Peters child can die so maria should live and marry a better man. His own son should not die for something that was partly Rhodas fault. Afterall he can always marry another woman.

I don't understand how basky dey rationalise o?

It seems he wants maria for himself that would be d perfect revenge. Cold cold bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by OPC90(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
When you think that the story is ending, that's when it is beginning. Looking forward for more episodes. Thanks dear
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy chai larrysun with better episode
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Creeza(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Maria may not survive this one. It's very difficult to survive a gun shot bullet to the neck. Lucky she didn't get hit in the aorta, that would have been instant death.

But the windpipe, very rare and still deadly.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Removed

8 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=LarrySun post=93135517][/quote]
Larry, your pronouns in relation to Rhoda's child is a tad confusing. Towards the end, Rhoda referred to her child as a "she", while John's mom referred to the same child as a "he". Pls, clarify if Rhoda's child is a boy or a girl.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
dejavuh0007:

Larry, your pronouns in relation to Rhoda's child is a tad confusing. Towards the end, Rhoda referred to her child as a "she", while John's mom referred to the same child as a "he". Pls, clarify if Rhoda's child is a boy or a girl.
Ohhhhhh! I'm so sorry about that. It's a he. They're both boys.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the update

I just pray Blacky’s son doesn’t suffer
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmezor(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the lovely update n more Ink to your pen
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by doctorbrainy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
You are doing a good man. Keep it up
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks man for update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
LarrySun:
Ohhhhhh! I'm so sorry about that. It's a he. They're both boys.
Good. You've been doing a good job so far.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by OPC90(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's well...
Basket is now a proud father of two
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice one Larry
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by kalajina(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
so emotional but I wish their plan don't work out. yinka and bros could appear in the scene, they should take the baby. peter would escape as usually . Pls oga Larry put them in the pics . thank youu

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2020
kalajina:
so emotional but I wish their plan don't work out. yinka and bros could appear in the scene, they should take the baby. peter would escape as usually . Pls oga Larry put them in the pics . thank youu
Who is 'bros'?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Oga larrysun I cried when Maria was wheeled in...you re good bro and thanks for the amendment
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Creeza(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Damn. Basky ends up raising an alpha's offspring. WOMEN AND the SISTERHOOD!!!

Basket would have stayed a while longer but what did he do?
He allowed his anger get to him and NOPED the f out of there.

Larry sir, a quick one: you used 'in' twice instead of 'on' as prepositions. maybe a little bit of mistake but I felt urged to tell you like here '...they watched her play tennis in on the TELEVISION'
(English is crazy if you ask me :/ but we learn everyday dont we?)

EDIT: thats btw though and tbh you are a wonderful storyteller
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Creeza:
Damn. Basky ends up raising an alpha's offspring. WOMEN AND the SISTERHOOD!!!

Basket would have stayed a while longer but what did he do?
He allowed his anger get to him and NOPED the f out of there.

Larry sir, a quick one: you used 'in' twice instead of 'on' as prepositions. maybe a little bit of mistake but I felt urged to tell you like here '...they watched her play tennis in on the TELEVISION'
(English is crazy if you ask me :/ but we learn everyday dont we?)

EDIT: thats btw though and tbh you are a wonderful storyteller
Can you kindly cite out the part? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Creeza(m): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2020
LarrySun:
Can you kindly cite out the part? Thanks.
1. As much as he wanted to return to the station and grab Peter in the neck.

2. They knew Maria was a girl who gave women hope; they had watched her tennis match in the televison. *this one is a bit like saying they entered the tv set but since we see movies most times on a screen even at a cinema its a bit off)

My little observation though, and i welcome a good criticism everytime, on that note i say all the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Creeza:
1. As much as he wanted to return to the station and grab Peter in the neck.

2. They knew Maria was a girl who gave women hope; they had watched her tennis match in the televison. *this one is a bit like saying they entered the tv set but since we see movies most times on a screen even at a cinema its a bit off)

My little observation though, and i welcome a good criticism everytime, on that note i say all the best sir.
Thanks.

The first should be by, not in or on.

You're right with the second.

Thanks again. I'm usually too lazy to reread what I've written.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Creeza(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Yeah. by the neck echoes better.

thanks for the correction too. Still i follow smiley
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Removed

7 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't really know the direction of this but you are wonderful I would say
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by pelvicky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Weldone Larry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.