Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (137100 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by pelvicky(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmezor(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks for the great update oga Larry...Damn, the suspense is killing me
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rapfrick:
Ok big up

Cheers bro.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Andrew13: 2:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks for the update

Hmm what has gold done
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Larry thanks so much for this wonderful update. Mr Gold busy body is wat put him into all these quagmire
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by DavOnyi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wow! Larrysun, you're simply amazing. Well done.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by doctorbrainy(f): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Well done Mr Larrysun. Please don't give me heart attack because of Maria. Please let her have safe delivery. And if possible change black to white by giving him another name
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by XXXXTENTACION: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Haba larrysun no update today abi should we wait for the next eke market before you drop the update undecided
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Removed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by marischerry(f): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Basket allowed his anger to cloud his judgment and this is costing him a lot, still he keep blaming Peter black. Rip to maria, I hope black will be back in no time.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
thanks for update larrysun
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Creeza(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
cry And Maria is dead!! Damn
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by francium001: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Maria is dead, in an unfortunate circumstance, the unborn child, The baby is a victim of the sins of the parent, aren't we all.. This life no balance..

Mr Rhoda died in action just like he wanted.. It would have been better if Roberto Bonifacio died too, the fact that he is still alive still breeds trouble..He should have killed the man just like his Father In-law suggested..If only he knows..

Peter has been captured, incapacitated by the lifeless body of his wife, Officer John Balewa should count himself lucky.. That was a stroke of luck for me..

Yinka took a gun, but what for?

Nothing has been said about the backpack, it could be in the hands of anybody right now..

BRAVO LARRYSUN..

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by domido(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Its emotional seeing Maria die but knowing Larry,I know he'll intentionally do that. He will want us to feel sad at a point. But I'm expecting it Larry.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmezor(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for the update oga Larry...I hope the back pack is with Yinka. Poor Blackie cry
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by doctorbrainy(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Life is not fair with both Maria and Black but honestly people tend to suffer alot not for their own did but for that of their parent especialy their father. Reasoning from the bible, the seed can only enjoy grace if he or she does not walk in the same path and pray his or her way through as for Peter and Maria the are still on the wrong path. Well done Larrysun more ink to ur pen
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Black was unnecessarily emotional and foolish. He should have escaped some moment after Maria had been shot, regardless. There would be enough time for him to mourn Maria's death, but staying at the scene to do it is tomfoolery.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai am really sad, Larry well done
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by sheba222(f): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Feel sad abt maria's death.tankz larrysun.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Timisamd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
dejavuh0007:
Black was unnecessarily emotional and foolish. He should have escaped some moment after Maria had been shot, regardless. There would be enough time for him to mourn Maria's death, but staying at the scene to do it is tomfoolery.

As you can see, nothing matters to him then. Nothing ... Nothing.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmeri17: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
But wait, OP technically didn't call her dead. She's unconscious for all we know. And that's a perfect condition to perform an operation ie. no need for anesthetics. The only foreseeable losses are that of their unborn child and probably, her memory. If she survives, and Peter is put behind bars, Basket will go the extra mile to ensure his adversary is unaware of the operation's success

btw I keep getting the feeling that this dude EkopSparoAyara has finished the story
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maria can’t die just like that......
Pls OP at least let the baby be okay
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nmeri17:
But wait, OP technically didn't call her dead. She's unconscious for all we know. And that's a perfect condition to perform an operation ie. no need for anesthetics. The only foreseeable losses are that of their unborn child and probably, her memory. If she survives, and Peter is put behind bars, Basket will go the extra mile to ensure his adversary is unaware of the operation's success

btw I keep getting the feeling that this dude EkopSparoAyara has finished the story

By finishing the story, you mean that I've read it all, no bro, no, you're wrong, I read the story as it is updated, besides the story doesn't end here, Larrysun mentioned that they will be a book 4 and 5..

I don't think Maria will make it alive, she was shot at the neck bro, that's fatal, this isn't some sci-fi stories.. Even if she could have been rescued, Peter Black was still in trauma to realize that on time and the gun battle lasted for a long time, it's possible she was bleeding to death..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by kayus621(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
well done oga Larry

but do you think killing maria now is a fair thing to do? considering what she has gone through

you dinor even allow her to give birth first.

what the point including her in the whole story
did you intentionally did this just to make us sad

anyways I know you'll compensate us with anoda wonderful character, since you've decided to kill Maria for us.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
kayus621:
well done oga Larry

but do you think killing maria now is a fair thing to do? considering what she has gone through

you dinor even allow her to give birth first.

what the point including her in the whole story
did you intentionally did this just to make us sad

anyways I know you'll compensate us with anoda wonderful character, since you've decided to kill Maria for us.

Honestly am trying so hard for me not to get angry over d whole scenario but wait oooo! Didn't u realize dt Larry tactically refused to declare Maria dead? Lets just have hope
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by chioma8(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
I hope Maria survives with the baby after the operation cos Black needs her most, as for basket he's already losing his loved ones because of hatred......
i guess yinka took the diamond
kudos Larrysun.......keep it up
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by hiyahnuh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Bukolaberry(f): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
thanks for the update, to slap basket dey hungry me right now, what makes him feel black will be on the run along with the diamond.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by GodShowmemercy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=LarrySun post=92886488][/quote] thank God he has not seen the diamond
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vulcanheph(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
it's either peter has given the diamond to Yinka or he didn't put it in the Bag at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

The contract / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.