Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84447 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.

If Fatoyinbo and R. Kelly are sex offenders then your father, your brothers and your son are probably sex offenders too. Keep judging people from popular opinion

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
MiaB:
you're not serious

Did he pee on you?

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sauceEEP(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
The pipe piper of R&B, so sad.... undecided this reminds me of one episode of the Boondocks where he was tried in a court too... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by mytime24(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
R Kelly is innocent free him joor
There no b naija oooo
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
ValCon888:
It's hurtful to see how low this guy has fallen.
From 3 time Grammy Award winner to wearing prison overalls.
This shows you that money and fame without wisdom is nothing.

He'll rise again. He's still the greatest thing RnB ever had

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neddstark:

If Fatoyinbo and R. Kelly are sex offenders then your father, your brothers and your son are sex offenders too.
Shut up.
Who is this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by dview001(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
how could the love of my life and your potential wife be the ......?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by nuban07(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
If he could "Turn back the hands of time"

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:

...And, you can prove that innocence beyond all reasonable doubt??!....

There are better things to do with your life than indulge in personality worship. R. Kelly is not an infallible immortal!!! tongue
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Empiree: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
Because he's a star?. I Don't Believe He Can Fly out of courtroom now grin

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:

Shut up.
Who is this one? undecided

Me shut up?? Coward laying insults online as usual. Say that in my face and I will make you choke on gutter water.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by stasius: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
I tot storm is over. Seems STORM JUST STARTED.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:
From a once revered star to a man wearing prison orange.

That's the difference between a functioning society with rule of law, and others where the law only rules against those without money or clout.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by dannybrasky(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
sauceEEP:
The pipe piper of R&B, so sad.... undecided this reminds me of one episode of the Boondocks where he was tried in a court too... cheesy

grin
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by mamotalk: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
But I love this guy too much
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Urchman200: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
A country were laws are respected and obeyed, a country were laws is no respecter of positions or person, why won't things be going well for them.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
R Kelly is ending up too badly after a successful musical career.

Blacks in America should be very careful with their conduct in the United States.

They are docked for flimsy issues every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by able20(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...
Sympathise Club members, did RKelly told you that he is innocent?.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

Such a handsome guy.
The case of Fatoyibo doesn't have prove, it is mere allegations
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Advancedman(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Caveat emptor grin

*modified*

Konji has been putting man in trouble since eve fooled adam with the forbidden fruit grin
Anytime i remember say na woman cause this problem for man i go just de vez grin

Eve is short for Evil before she usurped Adam she was simply woman but when Adam summarised her he called her Evil but short it as Eve.
Dear women who has seen the devil � face to face.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by CrownFemi: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is how they would have dent Tupac's image if the dude is still alive....

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nednelz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Iamdazzle post=82342171]Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...u said it all....thats the real truth
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:

Such a handsome guy.

what is the proof against fatoyinbo? they should arrest him because one fool spoke some shiiit... i can say that u also rape me now and they should arrest you too.....abi..

the girls with kelly said they should leave him because they decided to stay with him..
rkelly is unfortunate, america system is more corrupt than you think.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Wallade(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Won ti get Kelly! Anyway, I still like Robert Kelly sha
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by delejoye: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
So sad and bad that R-kelly is been reduced to a common prisoner from the peak of achievement. so emotional right now may will all find mercy over our past and grace to handle future fame.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.

I love his songs and his charismatic nature, My favourites song by him is "Heaven I need a hug" , I really like this song, the death of Aaliya turned him this way, Robert is a great Man.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Emrixx(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
This guy is innocent he should be free
Every black American that's living well should be prepared for this maybe may weather should be next

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Most deviation from great destinies are caused by erections without directions. Untamed passions has wrecked many great destinies. Sheath your skin guys. There is more in life than a fleeting moment of sensual exhilaration and ecstatic agonies.

If you seek the divine, you'll discover higher ideals that you can live for. The body is not meant for fornication and adultery but as a temple of the Living God .

Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters....

May God help us all to live lives that edify Him.

4 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by eben97: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

Nothing is free...
that was also how they men tally and phsycologically mead up Michael Jackson json with plenty allegations before him kukuma kill him self with drugs !! All those blacks are In a deep shit over there !!""ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DO NT REALLY CARE ABOUT US ""you think that song was an accident ,.. ask the blacks out there !!

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by eben97: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Advancedman:

Eve is short for Evil before she usurped Adam she was simply woman but when Adam summarised her he called her Evil but short it as Eve.
Dear women who has seen the devil � face to face.
wao!!! This is a revelatory mystery o!!my pastor my pastor !!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by stankezzy: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Over there, the law doesn't recognise who you are,
Here it's only for the poor.

We ship your goods from China to Nigeria, cheaper and faster.
is it a company with website or individual stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.