Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84442 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by alphaNomega: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Listar:

I don't know the story completely but I think the blame, the sex of minor can not be entirely his if he did not rape his victims as claimed, because he could be disturbed by those minors and only be blame for not exercising self control. While I was 22 till date, a lot of girls of 13 disturbed me but I turned all down. One came to my house and I was ashamed, but I diplomatically told her to leave that I would take her out for a date next Friday. Another one to my friend that I was a Bleep-up boy because I refused to her as my girl friend. I'm 30+ now, but a 17 yr old is next now. What I'm say is, it takes a lot to control yourself towards those lustful teens, and if you give-in to their lustful acts , a time would come when they will think that you took advantage of them just because you could not continue with them, and they begin to see you as a person. I hope you get my point

There is no hard and fast rule to this thing, age is just a number. There are some 18+ ladies that behave like children.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by alowonle02(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
White America is humiliating R. Kelly purposely because he is black America.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Let black people continue to blindly support the Democrats and their allies in the metoo movement. Young black men will be the ultimate victims in the end. This is because white men will rise and fight for themselves when it becomes clear that the metoo movement is nothing short of a campaign to silence some voices in America.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
storm is over.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1w0U8nyE6Q

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/photos-and-video-of-rkelly-handcuffed.html?m=1

Oyinbo people dey powerful, there nobody is above the law if found guilty you go in for it
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
raymi:

Are you implying that because other influential people are rapists and pedophiles that it is right for R Kelly to do it as well? Does that justify his actions? It's the same thing with people who have a similar flawed line of thought that think that since our politicians steal, it's okay for youths to engage in online fraud as well. There is a fundamental problem with the way Nigerians act and think. Our problems are far more complicated than we think and we're not close to getting out of our predicament as a country. If everyone is contributing to the downfall of the country, why not be among the few who would do the right thing and set a good example for others to follow?

You are very silly for your lack of comprehension skills. Rather than read to get the salient points you read to come back with viciousness.

Don't you ever insult the over 200 million Nigerians again, show some respect.

My write up didn't imply Kelly is innocent. I'm rather buttressing on what really is 'the price for fame' especially when you fall out with the elite class, I know the submission is beyond you hence you would react appropriately.

Now kindly take a hike!

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
babaolofin:

A black American who has chosen Ibadan as her home several years ago said she is a Nigerian and told people to stop calling her black American. The woman is well known to people in academics and development.

She said all her black prominent brothers in the US ended up in jail or die in penury from being very rich or die mysterious death. Other prominent black who escaped live a doctored life. James Brown up to Tyson and list is endless.

My dear, you are partially correct but it happens both ways...

I believe it's the price for fame just like it happened to Anthony Bourdain, Amy Whitehouse, Michael Jackson and a lot others... You're either bumped or given a life sentence, either way the individual loses.

Too bad!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Navy08:

You nailed it. People fail to see beyond the face value of things. Michael Jackson and some other artiste too also went through same. Now is the time of R. Kelly. You can see how pained and deep his facial expression is.

Spot on...

His expression says it all, he knows he can't fight it and can only but submit.

He has seen it happen to many others before him!

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
jaymorgan:

Inner Circle?
Elite?
I think I understand your point!
Michael Jackson experienced it also

Correct Bro, you're woke!!!

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Orange is the new Gucci wink grin
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Doctorfitz:

Illuminated

Well done!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
gift2xl:
Bible said " there is time for everything, a time to hmmm, a time to haaa.... Complete it"

Time to haee heeae...

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Chukkychukky(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
How d might falls
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Stillthebest:

"When America gives you a cent be ready for the distrust" Late Obafemi Awolowo....

That's it!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by PapaAdanna: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chaii

How the mighty has fallen
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by simplesearch: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

Just precise! wickets only protect their own.
He can indeed turn back the hand of time by making his way right with God,
otherwise, He might end up as, ''an eater from whose mouth came something to eat".
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by cororado(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
R keIIy why always u?Right from when ur've been making booty pap,I never knew it would get u into this,even ur divorced with ur wife and ur daughter spews trash about u; R keIIy why?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by wofayouths(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.

How? Does she have evidence? I believe school went through you, right?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by olajide8(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

Similar to the Micheal Jackson case - which is part of the reason, the guy "the king of pop" killed himself - another case is Wesley snipes after getting up there, they decided to take him out using tax matters, and smearing his career, film don't even cast him any more - it also reminds me of tiger woods, then iron Mike Tyson, Bobby brown was also hit hard- and, I hope Jayz would not be looked into later on sha -

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by richPHAROAH: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
this guy bleeped sme hoes that literarily begged to be bleeped and now u are tormenting the innocent guy?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
babaolofin:

A black American who has chosen Ibadan as her home several years ago said she is a Nigerian and told people to stop calling her black American. The woman is well known to people in academics and development.

She said all her black prominent brothers in the US ended up in jail or die in penury from being very rich or die mysterious death. Other prominent black who escaped live a doctored life. James Brown up to Tyson and list is endless.
shocked Really? If what you said is true about a black american woman living here and said that, then it means hidden evil wey serious dey there o ... make blacks dey careful..... mysterious deaths kwa? All those agents and assassins movie dey real nah .... evil and death executed cleanly with no trace.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sayisayi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Over there, the law doesn't recognise who you are,
Here it's only for the poor.

We ship your goods from China to Nigeria, cheaper and faster.

Lie lie...check woody Allen and Roman polanski

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
simplesearch:

Just precise! wickets only protect their own.
He can indeed turn back the hand of time by making his way right with God,
otherwise, He might end up as, ''an eater from whose mouth came something to eat".

You're spot on...

Hmmm! Too bad for him!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
olajide8:

Similar to the Micheal Jackson case - which is part of the reason, the guy "the king of pop" killed himself - another case is Wesley snipes after getting up there, they decided to take him out using tax matters, and smearing his career, film don't even cast him any more - it also reminds me of tiger woods, then iron Mike Tyson, Bobby brown was also hit hard- and, I hope Jayz would not be looked into later on sha -

This is the case sadly.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.
You go Abuja mega jam for 2010? hehe...i lost my phone and wallet that night when I was singing I believe I can fly
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Ndywin: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
R.Kelly in handcuff damit! This is the part where he would wish to be a Nigerian, His money and fame would had defended him big time... Besides rape isn't a serious offences here in Nigeria that is why nothing will ever happen to Pastor Fatoyibo, just like many rape cases the matter will be swept under the carpet with time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
R Kelly is innocent free him joor

Huh...It obvious you might be doing the exact things R Kelly is being accused of. undecided
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by folufx: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ability takes you to the top but Character keeps you there. [1quote author=Teewhy2 post=82347198]

But Why ?[/quote]
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:
From a once revered star to a man wearing prison orange.

Yep...that's America Justice System in play.

No One is Above the Law.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by farouk2much(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
See justice abeg.......unlike 9ja
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by olajide8(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

This is the case sadly.

There is nothing, like being a champion among your own people - I mean peeps of the same skin colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.