Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84440 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
greypencils:
You go Abuja mega jam for 2010? hehe...i lost my phone and wallet that night when I was singing I believe I can fly
For where cheesy
I didn't go. Still dey hustle for school grin
Na my people.
They love this guy die.

It's a pity. They were shaken when he was arrested.

Sorry o. The era of BlackBerry. Hope it wasn't BlackBerry u lost.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by elonize(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Doctorfitz:

Illuminated
exactly bros, I told 1 guy dat if him join .den r are d ones responsible for dis,mayb e don dey f up now.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by elonize(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...
dose who sold out,should be ready,cos ders gonna b consequences
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by huptin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
ValCon888:
It's hurtful to see how low this guy has fallen.
From 3 time Grammy Award winner to wearing prison overalls.
This shows you that money and fame without wisdom is nothing.
.He never won a Grammy!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

You are really familiar with the drill. They use and dump you if you go against their will and they will also use their biased media who are also controlled by the inner circle members to wash you in the mud that's their modus operandi.
They did same with Michael Jackson but he was a tad lucky to escape jail time. Same with Lauryn Hill and a couple of Hollywood and the music industry stars. Look at what they did to Bill Cosby, if he committed all those crimes in his prime why wasn't he charged then? why now?
The secret powers running the show are not smiling at all.

5 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Tecno66: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kongi wahala. Men ought to always put their kongi under control.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:
From a once revered star to a man wearing prison orange.

as in.... This guy reigned no be small. So many killer songs. Sex in the closet with good drama. Kai

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by leverage12(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Its quit sad to see a person many look up to going through such. I pray God forgive him if his guilty but if his innocent may God prove his innocence before its too late.

Do you need an alternative power solution? Emmytech Energy offers some of the best power solution of both Inverter and Solar systems.

Visit our thread on nairaland @ https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/13#82352967 or our website www.powerdey.com
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by trybe(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:

life is crazy...right?
Relate that to nigeria
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...

Maybe he refused to play ball...The Illuminati or is it the New World Order conspiracy theory may not agree with him. It's not nice to see you in this outfit Kelly. I particularly like your "He saved me" song. Very awe inspiring.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by raymi: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

You are very silly for your lack of comprehension skills. Rather than read to get the salient points you read to come back with viciousness.

Don't you ever insult the over 200 million Nigerians again, show some respect.

My write up didn't imply Kelly is innocent. I'm rather buttressing on what really is 'the price for fame' especially when you fall out with the elite class, I know the submission is beyond you hence you would react appropriately.

Now kindly take a hike!

This is my last response. Falling out with the elite class is not why he's in jail, he is there because all evidence (of over a decade) is pointing towards the fact that he is indeed a pedophile. His first wife was underage when he married her which is well documented. He openly admitted to rape and sexual misdemeanor in his song 'I Admit'. Stop making it look like he's being demonized. There are many black artists who are living peacefully out of jail in the US and around the world. This is the same thing people were saying about Naira Marley. I suggest you gather more information about these people and look at their rap sheet before blaming the 'system'. When you do the wrong things in life, you are always at risk of your actions catching up with you. Celebrity or not, one can get away with various crimes, but one day, it might backfire and the culprit will have to pay for those evil acts. I sincerely hope that with this, you can learn something. Thanks.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Lamanii22(f): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
paying for the price..
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by COOL10(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
9jatriot:
Someone who understands these things should explain to me.

Assume a guy runs his own shows (like Davido, Tuface and other stars) but he is randy that sleeps with many of the girls in his show. He does not rape them, they are all above 18. Yes, the ones who he sleeps with tend to get more favors, feature in more shows, enjoy travels and other financial benefits. Mind you this is his own show not like a lecturer requesting sex for marks but his own show. Mostly importantly, the girls are game and comply either because of the financial benefits or association with fame, at least they are not forced and know what they stand to either benefit in terms of fame and money and lose in terms of dignity.

Can any of those girls come out 30 years from now and claim sexual molestation?

As long as Society continues to see women as victims and men as predators, any girl from anywhere can just sprout up claims of rape and yes she'll be believed by people who care nothing for the truth. In our society, when crimes of rape are reported,the man is always guilty until proven innocent which shouldn't be so. This gives room to the emergence of false rape claims which keep increasing by the day.

Until such a mentality is eradicated, we'll keep on having issues of false rape claims.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Godwin2am(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
THAT FEMALE JUDGE ONCE TWERK FOR THAT RKELLY SONG. I FORGIVE YOU
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by hush15: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:

He will bounce back... I believe he will cos a gift is a gift. I just hope and pray that the process and experience makes him a better person and also leverage on it to make positive impact going forward...
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Comedian2019: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.
Sentimental comment

Abeg where is Fat Oyinbo?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Tensionstar(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
dokie:

Is it the whites that sent him to sleep with underage girls?

This sympathizer forgots not too long ago the whites allowed a black man occupy their highest office twice.

so the authorities should let him(R kell
y) be because whites are also doing it.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Ciaos: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
This kind thing no fit happen to any big man for Nija... their money will do the working... Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...
Common Shut Up. Read about Harvey Weinstein who sparked the Me too Movement and most recently Jeffery Epstein who commited suicide in Prison. America doesn't spare sex offenders. Black or White
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
But wait oooh I thought Kelly is among illuminati
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
themanderon:

You are really familiar with the drill. They use and dump you if you go against their will and they will also use their biased media who are also controlled by the inner circle members to wash you in the mud that's their modus operandi.
They did same with Michael Jackson but he was a tad lucky to escape jail time. Same with Lauryn Hill and a couple of Hollywood and the music industry stars. Look at what they did to Bill Cosby, if he committed all those crimes in his prime why wasn't he charged then? why now?
The secret powers running the show are not smiling at all.

Apt!!!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Common Shut Up. Read about Harvey Weinstein who sparked the Me too Movement and most recently Jeffery Epstein who commited suicide in Prison. America doesn't spare sex offenders. Black or White

No, you shut the hell up!
You frigging no freaking nothing and until you wake up, dont stupidly mention me again.

Adios!!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

No, you shut the hell up!
You frigging no freaking nothing and until you wake up, dont stupidly mention me again.

Adios!!
I gave you examples to counter our post and you are here ranting.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
raymi:

This is my last response. Falling out with the elite class is not why he's in jail, he is there because all evidence (of over a decade) is pointing towards the fact that he is indeed a pedophile. His first wife was underage when he married her which is well documented. He openly admitted to rape and sexual misdemeanor in his song 'I Admit'. Stop making it look like he's being demonized. There are many black artists who are living peacefully out of jail in the US and around the world. This is the same thing people were saying about Naira Marley. I suggest you gather more information about these people and look at their rap sheet before blaming the 'system'. When you do the wrong things in life, you are always at risk of your actions catching up with you. Celebrity or not, one can get away with various crimes, but one day, it might backfire and the culprit will have to pay for those evil acts. I sincerely hope that with this, you can learn something. Thanks.

Yours is a veyy plain mind!

Keep up on the red pilll just don't mention me again.

I repeat don't quote me...

Keep sleeping!

Falling out with the elites my foot, you are simply bereft, go figure!

People who know what's up have replied accordingly, if you don't know simply ask for clarification but naa, won't be glorifying your ignorance with anymore answers.

Adios!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:
I gave you examples to counter our post and you are here ranting.

Naa you sleep! Rant? For your lame examples that don't even relate to my assertions.... A hahaha!

Joker!!!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
placeofallure:

Maybe he refused to play ball...The Illuminati or is it the New World Order conspiracy theory may not agree with him. It's not nice to see you in this outfit Kelly. I particularly like your "He saved me" song. Very awe inspiring.

Oh he most definitely refused...

This is the result, no doubt.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
elonize:
dose who sold out,should be ready,cos ders gonna b consequences

That's it...

They have to pay the ultimate price eventually! No gain in the end.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Festflor: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is pure racism!
That was how great Michael Jackson was dragged about until he finally died.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ValCon888: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
I feel sad for my man,i too like this guy,but I know he will be free one day
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by huptin(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
ValCon888:

I don't want to argue with you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_R._Kelly

Oh, OK then the popular myth that he never won a Grammy is false! Thanks for clarifying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.