Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84451 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by webngnews: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
His storm is not over I guess
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by odehaj: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
That’s how they finished my favorite, the fastest, the brute, the crude & rugged. The champ, IRON MIKE TYSON.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
cyrilamx:
I hope you will also tell that to those whorish ladies who falsely accuse men of sexually assaulting them. Also the horrible aunties who prey on young boys in d homes. It high time men spoke out on daily sexual harassment they face and not see it as weakness. There are as many women sexual predators as men.
A sex offender is a sex offender, whether man our woman. Every victim should speak out, be it man our woman.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
lakesidepapa:

I love his songs and his charismatic nature, My favourites song by him is "Heaven I need a hug" , I really like this song, the death of Aaliya turned him this way, Robert is a great Man.
He Is.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
nams77:

Funny enough, he is my all time greatest artist.
That means you have a great taste in music.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
salford:

infact, i was still playing his song in my car on my way to work about 5minutes ago.
Really? That's interesting. That guy is good really.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Listar:

I don't know the story completely but I think the blame, the sex of minor can not be entirely his if he did not rape his victims as claimed, because he could be disturbed by those minors and only be blame for not exercising self control. While I was 22 till date, a lot of girls of 13 disturbed me but I turned all down. One came to my house and I was ashamed, but I diplomatically told her to leave that I would take her out for a date next Friday. Another one to my friend that I was a Bleep-up boy because I refused to her as my girl friend. I'm 30+ now, but a 17 yr old is next now. What I'm say is, it takes a lot to control yourself towards those lustful teens, and if you give-in to their lustful acts , a time would come when they will think that you took advantage of them just because you could not continue with them, and they begin to see you as a person. I hope you get my point
I get your point. But whether he is being seduced or not, it is called statutory rape because the girls are underage. Simply put, R Kelly is suffering because of his inability to control himself.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by E2000: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Listar(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
I get your point. But whether he is being seduced or not, it is called statutory rape because the girls are underage. Simply put, R Kelly is suffering because of his inability to control himself.
You're also correct

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by kokomaster3d: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
sassysure:
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.

I nearly break my leg just to see him at Old Parade Ground, Abuja that year
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Insectkiller: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
#FeelingBadForRKelly..

What a talented singer..

Such is life..
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
livebyday:

Why does he sleeping with under aged girls ?

Why can't he control himself ? He even released a sex tape in May with a 14 year old.. he is a burden to himself

Follow facts not conspiracy theories

Cheers

Baba... I'm not saying whether he isn't guilty or otherwise... But, is he so much a security risk they're gonna cuff him in court...?

I mean... He's a paedo not a murderer... Some people accused of murder sef aren't cuffed in court.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Janosky: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1w0U8nyE6Q

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/photos-and-video-of-rkelly-handcuffed.html?m=1

Better be careful what you do to me 'cos somebody might do it to you....."
"Sparkle (R.Kelly's ex-GF is the happiest woman seeing him behind bars),why are you doing this to the 'R' in R &B?
In the US & Europe, if
your melanin is of a darker shade,Success comes with a higher price tag because the Establishment & their Agents won't be your best friend.
Ultimate Lessons from R.Kelly rape saga:
*1. Money, Fame and Power , Talent is nothing without self discipline or proper control.

*2. Cultivate Effective Mastery of your JT or get messed up big time ,sooner or later.... if you no agree, ask the Pied Piper or that Yuppie god of men or the One Baba..

*3. Never underestimate the power of a woman/women...

*4).Any beef with a woman (for whatever reason), settle it amicably ,no waste time.
They often fight dirty (all join), right or wrong.

*5. Fear God & ALWAYS beg God to deliver you from the temptation of a temptress.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

shey Tiwa just submitted her admission form recently?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by nicepoker101(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.
Are you one of the victims?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
The register of great men ruined by the lure of menstruating cavity updated.
LATEST ENTRY: R. Kelly
GRACE STATUS: Smooth-voiced world-famous singer
DISGRACE STATUS: Orange prison suit-wearing and chained felon.
EXTENT OF RUINING: 92% completed
DEVIL'S REMARKS: Good job. Finish off.

festacman you no serious gaaann cheesy grin
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sayisayi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
greypencils:
You go Abuja mega jam for 2010? hehe...i lost my phone and wallet that night when I was singing I believe I can fly

Someone dey fly with your phone. Haba. Hope u never spread your arms wide too.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Janosky:

Better be careful what you do to me 'cos somebody might do it to you....."
"Sparkle (R.Kelly's ex-GF is the happiest woman seeing him behind bars),why are you doing this to the 'R' in R &B?
In the US & Europe, if
your melanin is of a darker shade,Success comes with a higher price tag because the Establishment & their Agents won't be your best friend.
Ultimate Lessons from R.Kelly rape saga:
*1. Money, Fame and Power , Talent is nothing without self discipline or proper control.

*2. Cultivate Effective Mastery of your JT or get messed up big time ,sooner or later.... if you no agree, ask the Pied Piper or that Yuppie god of men or the One Baba..

*3. Never underestimate the power of a woman/women...

*4).Any beef with a woman (for whatever reason), settle it amicably ,no waste time.
They often fight dirty (all join), right or wrong.

*5. Fear God & ALWAYS beg God to deliver you from the temptation of a temptress.

Word baba, word! Preach on.

Me: my motto is "avoid women at all costs". If I need to be happy, I hit my glass with a vodka laced with apple and tonic. Avoid paper trails at all cost.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by doczero: 2:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Another popular black man is about to go down. The whites are happy and the feminists are rejoicing. Destroy the men and all feminists are happy. Me too started by an ugly black lady. That's why Ubunja will continue to be a popular person among the males.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Tautau has caught another wan cheesy
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
nicepoker101:
Are you one of the victims?
I'm one of his fans.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2019
sauceEEP:
The pipe piper of R&B, so sad.... undecided this reminds me of one episode of the Boondocks where he was tried in a court too... cheesy

Priceless episode.....but thinking about R KELLY, that man was giving us clue in his music and we just missed it:

"MY MIND'S TELLING NOOOOO.....BUT MY BODY, MY BODY'S TELLING ME YEAAAAAAAAH... BABY I DON'T WANNA HURT SOMEBODY, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING I MUST CONFESSSSSSS..... I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG bla bla bla

That was the pedophiles talking
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Chinonye02: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.

Bad.

They don't like seeing the blacks progress

Anyway for quality Billboard Advert Placement / Installation

Call 08034379263
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by OyinO: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Iamdazzle:

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

That's the real situation. They do it to Coloured Americans who broke the code. They don't want greatness to be associated to any coloured man. They've accused and brought many down. e. g. MJ, Tupac and co.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Sewgon79(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...

You are right my brother
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
chiedozie198100:

shey Tiwa just submitted her admission form recently?

AHHHH yesooo

She never know how far shocked
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
OyinO:

That's the real situation. They do it to Coloured Americans who broke the code. They don't want greatness to be associated to any coloured man. They've accused and brought many down. e. g. MJ, Tupac and co.

You can't be far from the truth.

Apt!

They also do their own people but most times they spare them the humiliation and just bump them off.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Sewgon79(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2019
OyinO:

Yes truth and facts.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by coolexzy(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2019
The life you will have to go through when you decide not to work for Satan again.

He takes back everything he gave you even your dignity but hold firm on your faith, the storm will soon be over.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Akharmony: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Inside life....
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by cappucino925(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...
thanks bro same with bill cosby
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by glowingflame7: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
ELVISHOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1w0U8nyE6Q

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/photos-and-video-of-rkelly-handcuffed.html?m=1

See as he mellow like someone convicted by the Holy Spirit about to give his life to Christ. Don't mind him oh, he didn't know when he was spoiling lives with "Feeling your b***y" and such many songs and videos. Hell fire applicant dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.