Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84443 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by salford: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
chai. How the might as fallen. RKelly, the King of RnB.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by obentenyson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
The boondocks anime predicted this, and we taught it was a joke.......

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Halo22: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Freedom I wish the best RnB singer the world has ever produced.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by nams77: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.
Funny enough, he is my all time greatest artist.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by salford: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.
infact, i was still playing his song in my car on my way to work about 5minutes ago.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by shaw2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Had it been R Kelly is a Nigerian and committed this crime in Nigeria how do you think the case will be?
He will use his influence and manipulate the case.

Here in Nigeria a pastor raped a woman severally she summoned courage and speak about it after many years yet the system is slow in convicting the culprit blc he has money.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria useless country
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by salford: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
obentenyson:
The boondocks anime predicted this, and we taught it was a joke.......
That was when he was first bought to a court of law for pissing on an underage girl. He got off on that one.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by olumalcolm(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jayz free dis man naa, ENCORE NUMB. listen to it and relate it to Jayz, Rkelly, Aaliyah,Nas, Cassidy, Dame Dash. read all about it, baba is lowkey in charge of dis shiit. Blacks against blacks. just lik dey ended pac, nipsey hustle etc. mofos out on dha street tryna put out a fellow nigga angry

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by olumalcolm(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
nams77:

Funny enough, he is my all time greatest artist.
He is the greatest RnB singer of all time. He is the bio piper of RnB. angry

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by obentenyson(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
R Kelly is innocent free him joor
Kelly is not innocent but whatever is done to him now is a kind of vendetta from elite. am very sure if Michael Jackson was still alive till today he would have ended up in prison. even After his death, the dead man is still being dragged to court. they... all the white movie producers accused of sexual molestation are walking about free... this is just a target on the black man.. bill Cosby was a threat to the mainstream industry. the guy was making name for himself and was about to own his own TV station.. they just had to take the competition out. that doesn't mean what bill was accused of, he wasn't guilty. this up coming black celebs who are still clean should never taint themselves with things like this. they are watching you.. and they will use your flaws to take you out the moment they see you as a threat.....

4 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by dokie: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.

Bad.

Is it the whites that sent him to sleep with underage girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Navy08(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...
You nailed it. People fail to see beyond the face value of things. Michael Jackson and some other artiste too also went through same. Now is the time of R. Kelly. You can see how pained and deep his facial expression is.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ajayiopy: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Full Video From HERE
BY THE TIME THIS GUY IS RELEASED ,YOU WILL HEAR ENOUGH SONGS AND EVEN THE JUDGE WILL BUY 1000 COPIES.
THIS GUY IS TALENTED
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Rajosh(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bad.
are you kidding me?
stop being sentimental abeg
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by K4daniel: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Two powerful weapon of the body that can kill a man's destiny are a man's MOUTH and PENNIS.

Many problems today are caused by these two (Mouth and PENNIS).Many have said things not to be said and are in prison or trouble today...Any man who can control this two will go far and achieve a lot. This two are the cause our politicians and leaders dont think well..always puting we the masses in problems and where we are today. Many of our politians sleep with prostitutes in hotels on daily bases..prostitutes who are possessed with demons who controls their thought and feelings and then making laws and leading millions of Nigeria asray..Puting us in this mess we are today.May God help us to control our Mouth and penis.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ReachHard: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
The RISE and FALL of a man. undecided
Lesson to all & sundry ...UWA A WU PAWPAW MEHN, YOOOO! cheesy
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by raymi: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

Are you implying that because other influential people are rapists and pedophiles that it is right for R Kelly to do it as well? Does that justify his actions? It's the same thing with people who have a similar flawed line of thought that think that since our politicians steal, it's okay for youths to engage in online fraud as well. There is a fundamental problem with the way Nigerians act and think. Our problems are far more complicated than we think and we're not close to getting out of our predicament as a country. If everyone is contributing to the downfall of the country, why not be among the few who would do the right thing and set a good example for others to follow?
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by iamclime(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Robert Kelly really pitiable here. It hurts my heart deeply! He is even aging fast, grey beard and all. I hope he repents, and I hope the girls find closure and peace. And I hope we all learn from this. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Listar(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
I don't know the story completely but I think the blame, the sex of minor can not be entirely his if he did not rape his victims as claimed, because he could be disturbed by those minors and only be blame for not exercising self control. While I was 22 till date, a lot of girls of 13 disturbed me but I turned all down. One came to my house and I was ashamed, but I diplomatically told her to leave that I would take her out for a date next Friday. Another one to my friend that I was a Bleep-up boy because I refused to her as my girl friend. I'm 30+ now, but a 17 yr old is next now. What I'm say is, it takes a lot to control yourself towards those lustful teens, and if you give-in to their lustful acts , a time would come when they will think that you took advantage of them just because you could not continue with them, and they begin to see you as a person. I hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
I feel so so sad for him.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by iamclime(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
K4daniel:
Two powerful weapon of the body that can kill a man's destiny are a man's MOUTH and PENNIS.

Many problems today are caused by these two (Mouth and PENNIS).Many have said things not to be said and are in prison or trouble today...Any man who can control this two will go far and achieve a lot. This two are the cause our politicians and leaders dont think well..always puting we the masses in problems and where we are today. Many of our politians sleep with prostitutes in hotels on daily bases..prostitutes who are possessed with demons who controls their thought and feelings and then making laws and leading millions of Nigeria asray..Puting us in this mess we are today.May God help us to control our Mouth and penis.
It all begins in the heart. If you can guard your heart, you can control every other part of your body, with God's grace of course!

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Although, the competent court of jurisdiction has not establish whether R.Kelly is guilty or not, but this is practical example of a country where exists “THE RULE OF LAW”, not like this Jungle called Nigeria
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...

A black American who has chosen Ibadan as her home several years ago said she is a Nigerian and told people to stop calling her black American. The woman is well known to people in academics and development.

She said all her black prominent brothers in the US ended up in jail or die in penury from being very rich or die mysterious death. Other prominent black who escaped live a doctored life. James Brown up to Tyson and list is endless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
I believe I can fly. embarassed embarassed
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by 2shure: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
R kelly,i can feel your pains and regrets. Its painfull. So you mean you get acne and pimples like this. My gosh camera dey deceive person sha. But rkelly why na. Or is it iluminati Upon all the money,fame,you are behind bars.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by omasohan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
INSIDE LIFE ( NINU AYE )
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by victorian(f): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
He allowed his dick to take control of his senses. That's why I like P diddy to an extent. He wil never sleep with an underage, no matter how much they throw themselves at him.

He will make sure, any woman dancing in his songs are above adolescent age, no matter how matured or tall they look.

At least, he get sense in that aspect.
Sighs R kelly, how the mighty has fallen to zero level. Eeyah
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by DSoj(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
R KELLY WILL BE FREE. AMEN
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
my Dear R Sylvester Kelly. it breaks my heart to see u like this. my go-to musical inspiration genius. though I feel u could have handled your life a little better.. I don't entirely blame you as I know DAT you were also a victim. May it not be well with those older ladies who fvck** you up and twisted ur mind about sex before u were ready. I pray u scale through this and come out the stronger. say no to infantile molestation the victims usually grows up to victimize others.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by lightdream: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Free my guy
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by TempleHouse: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bad.
Black stars should stop behaving like wild animals too!

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Wettoid123: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Holy shit tears in my eyes! R .kelly my icon oooh God how are the mighty fallen I feel sad right now the white always have ways of dealing with rich black Americans are they trying to tell me.that white Americans do not indulge in rape and how many times have you see them prosecuting white this way ,this is pure racism!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.