Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84453 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by kjhova(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh My Gosh!!!

R Kelly, IMHO unarguably the BEST R&B recording artiste of all times! I have never known more lyrics of any other artiste than R Kelly's, well maybe the Notorious BIG.

Part of me hurts to see R Kelly reduced to such a defeated and despondent figure. They even had to drag him to court in jail clothes and cuffs like a common miscreant!

Yet, I cannot help but feel the victims of child abuse, rape and other forms of sexual violation deserve justice. It hurts still to see "Heaven I Need A Hug..." reduced to such level of finished!!!

8 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sevo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
R Kelly is innocent free him joor

Clap for yaself

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Maldini212(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fear women

See what they have reduced this guy to

Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by lugzii: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Men!!!!! I so much love this dude. Robert Kelly. Still amazed that he is in the orange suit.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Kingsteve(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
My man Kelly...

Chai...
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by lizdammy: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
In a saner clime,no body is above the law...unlike in 9ja..

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Over there, the law doesn't recognise who you are,
Here it's only for the poor.
small small with the ignorance and lies. Everywhere in the world, some people are above the law.

Sometimes, it is just witch-hunting. even though R. Kelly is a troubled individual, some of the girls he is accused of turning to sex-slaves have refuted that.

7 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good one.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by cyrilamx(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.
I hope you will also tell that to those whorish ladies who falsely accuse men of sexually assaulting them. Also the horrible aunties who prey on young boys in d homes. It high time men spoke out on daily sexual harassment they face and not see it as weakness. There are as many women sexual predators as men.

9 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by mercyvivv(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
R Kelly and sex abuse issues...coming from someone with a church background. It is well

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by macaranta(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Content of character will keep you at the top, lack of it will send you tumbling down from grace. embarassed
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by gassbee: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kelly Baba, ur songs will forever b evergreen n classic

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
The register of great men ruined by the lure of menstruating cavity updated.
LATEST ENTRY: R. Kelly
GRACE STATUS: Smooth-voiced world-famous singer
DISGRACE STATUS: Orange prison suit-wearing and chained felon.
EXTENT OF RUINING: 92% completed
DEVIL'S REMARKS: Good job. Finish off.
unfortunately it's GOD that has d final say and his verdict says THIS WONT BE D END OF U..TRULY REPENT AND I WILL TURN AROUND THIS ISSUE

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Ooye12: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
USA will build your carrier and also bring you down that United state for you ... almost all celebrities in USA face sex abuse allegation ...
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by 9jatriot(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Someone who understands these things should explain to me.

Assume a guy runs his own shows (like Davido, Tuface and other stars) but he is randy that sleeps with many of the girls in his show. He does not rape them, they are all above 18. Yes, the ones who he sleeps with tend to get more favors, feature in more shows, enjoy travels and other financial benefits. Mind you this is his own show not like a lecturer requesting sex for marks but his own show. Mostly importantly, the girls are game and comply either because of the financial benefits or association with fame, at least they are not forced and know what they stand to either benefit in terms of fame and money and lose in terms of dignity.

Can any of those girls come out 30 years from now and claim sexual molestation?

4 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
It looks good on him. He should enjoy his stay there.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by odi1278(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is Harvey Weinstein a black man. One of the most famous Hollywood executives in America. Please stop this self pity and let him answer for his crimes. He may be convicted or not. Justice must prevail.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.

Bad.

5 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by livebyday(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.

Bad.

Some keep sleeping with under aged girls

Why can't he control himself ? He even released a sex tape in May with a 14 year old.. he is a burden to himself

Check facts not conspiracy theories

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by livebyday(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...
Why does he sleeping with under aged girls ?

Why can't he control himself ? He even released a sex tape in May with a 14 year old.. he is a burden to himself

Follow facts not conspiracy theories

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Burger01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
I really feel sorry for this guy. I've always loved his music cry
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by walanga: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
THIS IS PAINFUL TO WATCH.
FOLKS WATCH AND DISCIPLINE YOURSELVES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PLAN TO GO FAR IN LIFE.
I AM CLOSE TO TEARS WATCHING R KELLY LIKE THIS!

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Hedonisco: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is so sad to see. Painful to watch. Jeez.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
American justice system is quite high handed, this man has not been proved to be guilty, yet see how the state dey mess am up, no justice in this world.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by iyapont: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teewhy2:

But Why ?
if you don't Know this R. Kelly sing that means you r still a teen
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by generationz(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
The register of great men ruined by the lure of menstruating cavity updated.
LATEST ENTRY: R. Kelly
GRACE STATUS: Smooth-voiced world-famous singer
DISGRACE STATUS: Orange prison suit-wearing and chained felon.
EXTENT OF RUINING: 92% completed
DEVIL'S REMARKS: Good job. Finish off.

grin
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by VAQAXY: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
This can only happen in a sane society like America. The offence he committed is what our own celebrities commit with recklessly without fear.

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Walexybobo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
U a truely piece of hope dude.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by jaymorgan(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...
Inner Circle?
Elite?
I think I understand your point!
Michael Jackson experienced it also

1 Like

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by festacman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
unfortunately it's GOD that has d final say and his verdict says THIS WONT BE D END OF U..TRULY REPENT AND I WILL TURN AROUND THIS ISSUE
Yes, of course. As far he is alive, the grace of forgiveness abounds awaiting a broken spirit and contrite heart. We all need divine guidance and mercy to be able to be in the world without being of the world.
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Olanipekun1: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
post=82347171:
Women : The Downfall of many strong and mighty men.

May God save our good men from the women that will destroy their lives.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ruffDiamond: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
like on Simpson,like Kelly,the white supremacists bastard just anything black star... constantly running down brother

I know Kelly will come back stronger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.