Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (47009 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Simbrixton(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Stupidity at It's peak

Na we get Lagos...na we get Lagos..

Seyi Awolowo...

Please can someone tell me Awolowo legacy pls or what he is known for..

Youths with no future
you have unconsciously taken sides

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Let me join those laughing... Every time you think or feel the youths of this nation can't go any lower, they come up with something like this to shock you... What a shame!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
AdemolaA2:
H
Google is your friend ... use your data wisely !!!

Couldn't find any.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
now I know where you were coming from. The civil war has ended, please wake up and take your medicine

Now, I don't understand you...
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Aarenaija: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
.........and Sowore is in detention they can't join voices against the injustice of silencing any opposing opinionist..........Im sorry for this country

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Legendguru: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagdmark:

No the youths aren't useless rather they're lonely and have lost every hope of life in their Nigeria.

Enough of this excuse abeg... There are youths in Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan, Venezuela, etc, still fighting with hope to better their nation...

What have you people even seen??!.. Let's look for another excuse abeg. This one is stale, with all due respect.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Team Bleacher, shior.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simbrixton:
you have unconsciously taken sides

Seriously?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
engrchykae:
sowore is in detention because he failed an election to loot his own share of national cake but lost.
so he felt that they should compensate him with at least a ministerial appointment so that he can salvage some electioneering expenses as is a norm during the pdp days.
when he wasn't compensated,he got frustrated and remembered revolution.
revolution in Nigeria is better led by non politicians and it must be on regional basis lest we put a cloak of tribalism on the noble cause.

I didn't know I was talking to a f--l
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by AdemolaA2: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by PureFace1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know.

I only know he died of rat poison.

That was just to console Wailers like you

He died at 78 years old, pray you live long like that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Atleast Baba who saw this vision didn't lie...but a true Prophet of allah..
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Bayoibee: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
You see why government no dey take una serious grin
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:

That was just to console Wailers like you
He died at 78 years old, pray you live long like that
You seriously arrived late to get my attention
So next..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Onyi22(f): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tacha for the money wheather the Afonjas likes it or not
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by crackhouse(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
All these script play just to create awareness for the boring and uninformative TV programme that have nothing to add to humanity. Make una continue.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
Hong Kong youths are protesting, these fools are carrying banners

Am I really a Nigerian?

If I talk now, some of them here will start throwing tantrums... I have never seen this kind of tomfoolery.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha for the money wheather the Afonjas likes it or not

Get the fvck out of here!

If not for ban I would have given you the highest insult of your life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by magzey: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
gosh
Nigeria yoots are the most useless yoots in the world
what a hopeless generation
so upon everything troubling this nation na this nonsense they're killing themselves
tufiakwa
you wonder why buhari is doing anyhow
Just because they are not IPOB youth ha.?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by AmJames: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Get well soon Nigerian youths.
NaijaOlosho:
Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-videos/
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You seriously arrived late to get my attention

So next..

Dude if you are older than 20 you are already a failure in life

I'm telling you as a bona fide Igbo man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Simbrixton(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously?
must be tribalism is so deep in your soul you dont know when to disengage and be a proper human read your comment again and be the judge
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Onyi22(f): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Get the fvck out of here!

If not for ban I would have given you the highest insult of your life
E pain this idiot
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

You can call me anything you like

If Nigeria gets better you won't have to sell your body for money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagdmark:

No the youths aren't useless rather they're lonely and have lost every hope of life in their Nigeria.

Is that the reason for their immorality?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hope lost in this country now if seyi win now what will happen is he going to give them any money o give up in this country I swear
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by mrZENographer: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-videos/

Please stop encouraging tribalism. How do you know 100% of them are voting their favourite because of their state of birth!
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

The poverty in your environment is why you had to take that nauseating profile picture

Tweet #freeSowore for a better Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Onyi22(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

You can call me anything you like

If Nigeria gets better you won't have to sell your body for money
Sharrap there, Tacha for the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

Do you know Senators are buying cars worth 5.5 billion naira of our money while you have to sell your body to eat

Tweet #FreeSowore now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Truthbites: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
This one week me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.