Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (47019 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrap there, Tacha for the money

Tacha is sleeping with Nigerian politicians, you are sleeping without Nepa

Tweet #FreeSowore now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by kingkuntaval: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Onyi22(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Do you know Senators are buying cars worth 5.5 billion naira of our money while you have to sell your body to eat

Tweet #FreeSowore now
And how is that my business?
All I know is Tacha for the money wheather the Afonjas likes it or not
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Onyi22(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Tacha is sleeping with Nigerian politicians, you are sleeping without Nepa

Tweet #FreeSowore now
Y my comment dy pepper u for body?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Bobyro: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians and misplaced priorities..... Channeling actions into the wrong things.... That's why the old politicians will keep on ruling, they give youths distractions to take up and the so called dumb asses succumbed.... Group of brainwashed individuals clashing over bullshit wey laslas no go reach them..... If they say protest against the government dem go run... I spit undecided undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

And how is that my business?
All I know is Tacha for the money wheather the Afonjas likes it or not

Most countries in the world offer free education while Nigeria's budget education makes up less than 5% and children are denied basic education, the Senators get rich from budget padding

Tweet #FreeSowore for your children's education

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

Y my comment dy pepper u for body?

Farmers are afraid to go out to grow their pepper because they are massacred by Fulani herdsmen who are given freepass by their kin president

Tweet #FreeSowore for Nigeria's security

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by able20(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
lagdmark:

No the youths aren't useless rather they're lonely and have lost every hope of life in their Nigeria.
The Youths in Nigeria failed with the get rich quick - quick attitude.... Fake life everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Godwin2am(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Stupidity at It's peak
Na we get Lagos...na we get Lagos..
Seyi Awolowo...

Please can someone tell me Awolowo legacy pls or what he is known for..

Youths with no future
DUMB &F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by openmine(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Chai chai

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Fans of Tacha and Seyi clashed at Surulere, Lagos while both teams were campaigning for their favorites.

In a video making rounds online, both party exchanging unpleasant words at the top of their voices on the streets of Lagos.

One of Tacha’s fan, Adigun who was at the venue of the campaign explained that Fans of Tacha got to Venue of the Campaign first, and they put up a banner.

Adigun further alleged that Seyi’s Team came with Thugs, tore down their banner and replaced it with a banner of Seyi’s.

It was also gathered that Team Seyi sent “Team Tacha’ out of the stadium, because “Seyi Owns Lagos”, and “Team Tacha should go back to Port Harcourt for their campaign”.

CLASH 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsq9zC2LO4

CLASH 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLfuh_NgNY

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-team-seyi-and-team-tacha-clash-in-surulere-lagos-videos/
what rubbish! I am sure say Na ajebutter children

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And you call this achievement?

You need to go back to school...

Awolowo achieved nothing in his life except taking his own life

i will go back to school when you go back to yabaleft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Flamzey00(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Even if our government no get sense; are we suppose to allow their ignorance & foolishness to also affect our individual mentality. C leaders of tomorrow fighting over who to win big brother 9ja#GodBlessOurYouths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mad oooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My head don burst with laughter. Hahahahahahaha look at these old men with no future. Jesus!!!
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Austeeenxx: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Well, i guess it's safe to say Nigeria is a lost cause.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by ayyoughurt(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
both Seyi and Tacha dy insyd house dy catch Fun una dy under Sun dy fight.. jobless ppl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Focusmind: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
And all the other youths around the world are on protest match around cities to draw attention to climate change.

Nigerian youths are matching for their BB Naija person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
what a bunch of jobless assholês
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by muxyray(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
just imagine
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Midas01: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Elechi Amadi. Google is your friend.
Biglittlelois:

And you comfortably left out tacha's fans, tell us a legacy of anybody from Port Harcourt, let us compare, since we are sentimental angry
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
embarassed. Wait o is it yoruba youth are all this useless and lazy youth fighting because of TV show or ? I dont just get it ? To be honest some Nigeria youth are lazy and useless
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
ericsmith:

i will go back to school when you go back to yabaleft

Person like awolowo who took his own life is more than yabaleft
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Harrison4adam(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
I won't be surprised if these useless SLAYQUEENS AND MASTURBATING fraudulent men would vote Tacha as the president of Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by phyya(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can you imagine? Some Nigerians have no shame
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by 12345baba(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
Sowore is in prison for these stupid fools

Chai
make sowore stay there well well! We no send am
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Person like awolowo who took his own life is more than yabaleft

i guess ur dad 4got his phone @home ... keeping wasting his data ,that y he is ur dad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is this for real?
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Dude if you are older than 20 you are already a failure in life

I'm telling you as a bona fide Igbo man

Lolz

You met the wrong man to yab your gibberish.

Your Igbo man means nothing to me or anyother...

Or do I look like those monikers that starts and ends there statement with I am Igbo...go and look for another line. You worth nothing as u claim.

So next.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
12345baba:
make sowore stay there well well! We no send am

The right thinking Nigerians are concerned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolz

You met the wrong man to yab your gibberish.

Your Igbo man means nothing to me or anyother...

Or do I look like those monikers that starts and ends there statement with I am Igbo...go and look for another line. You worth nothing as u claim.

So next.

I don't know your mission in this thread but it is dead on arrival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by djoey89: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Damn... awon werey.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
You can call them lazy bit you give them job??

Idleness is devils workshop

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.