Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship (5398 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

well i dont tolerate online flirting

not 2 mention real time flirting!!

cheesy cheesy
I bet you don't even have a girlfriend tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

why would you even flirt at all?
Ever heard about the thrills of a chase for the guys?. . . The high? The power? Delicious! For the women, being wanted aint a bad feeling is it? Now flirting wiv somebody means you are reaaly down for them. However, it cannot go further because one is involved with another. It's a game. And very harmless. If one is secured, that is
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hamid O:

I don't think it has anything to do with her guy, she's just trying to tell all the guyz on NL to step up their game (flirting game). Go back to the original post where She said she doesn't even understand the way NL guyz flirt, don't you guyz get the message.
which yeye message is that? tongue ,i dont know what u talkin 'bout, lol

oisehumen:

No, she is not Hot.
Maybe her boyfriend wants to flirt or is flirting on her grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Hamid O:

BOREDOM,  You get to say alot of raw things you wouldn't say if you were 1 on 1 with the person thats if it's online sha.
Like me telling you how s,  are you, you know what I mean right?
no i don't tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by HamidO1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

no i don't tongue

wait until I start, you'll soon know. Heading for your profile straight up. Don't be scared, we'll leave no trace and with that your guy'll have no idea
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by mystikal(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
Who dem dey ask these kind questions? Deep down we all know the answers already, Don't we?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by kabukabu50(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

put up another picture where you open the car grin cheesy grin

and drop the ladies handbag you carring while you are at it grin grin

thats ugly cow number one.

slap1:

Sharp car-washer! Pesin bring car 4 u to wash and u don wear cloth snap picture sharp-sharp! Omo Naija!

Ugly cow number two.

chamotex:

The real owner of the car will soon come now . . . . . . Your Madam!!!

@post
I think nellaluv is Hot today cheesy

Ugly cow number three.

stillwater:

It wouldn't bother me. cheesy Why? Err. . . because I'm guilty of the crime. tongue But I think my feelings would change if I were married. Then it would be just plain immaturity to me.

Looks like one of those makossa dancers.

Ugly cow number four, smh all you carpet baggers, get on your job and keep hating grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Are you people referring to ileke-idi aka FL gators?
undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Thelmabee: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2010
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by OAM4J: 2:54am On Nov 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

undecided

Dont mind Dayokanu jor.

how have you been honey? I miss you wink

@topic

I dont care, especially when it is done on an open forum like NL.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 02, 2010
OAM4J:

Dont mind Dayokanu jor.

how have you been honey? I miss you wink

So you missed me but did not miss me enough to send $14k to my acct? My friend, gerrout jor!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Lordleno(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2010
I think its Ok if you are in an open relationship and you know what you are doing exactly, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by mamaken: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2010
Lordleno:

I think its Ok if you are in an open relationship and you know what you are doing exactly, [color=#990000][/color]

what does that mean?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2010
As a guy if i trust my gf enough, i wouldn't get jealous as any sign of jealousy is also a sign of insecurity and lack of trust. Here what i call my "Fall In love" process; know - trust - love. I have to know you to trust you, and must do both to love you.

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by mamaken: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2010
Why should ur girl flirt online if she claims to love u? this got nothing to do with trust.

if a boy or a girl is in a relationship, but still hunt for others ( even "only" online ) that means something is wrong in the relationship.

perhaps he doesn give her the attention she wish, perhaps she doesnt give him the sexual performance he wish, perhaps both of them r addicted to flirting.
and for men, well thats another topic. everybody knows that if a guy is a playah, not even the so called "perfect" lady can change him.

Online flirting is NonSense! thats my personal opinion
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2010
smh
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by agitator: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2010
mamaken:

Why should your girl flirt online if she claims to love u? this got nothing to do with trust.

if a boy or a girl is in a relationship, but still hunt for others ( even "only" online ) that means something is wrong in the relationship.

perhaps he doesn give her the attention she wish, perhaps she doesnt give him the sexual performance he wish, perhaps both of them r addicted to flirting.
and for men, well thats another topic. everybody knows that if a guy is a playah, not even the so called "perfect" lady can change him.

Online flirting is NonSense! thats my personal opinion

thank you, i didn't know there are still some ladies who call black, black and white, white.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2010
nellaluv:

Ujujoan, why do u like lying to urself. I can see tru your faceless e-character cheesy .

The truth is that women don't take the issue of flirting lightly, esp if she finds out her man is a flirt. yes or yes? Don't tell me it depends 'cos that doesn't even make sense.

ROTFLMAO grin

Anyways like I said, to each his own. I've tried e-love and got burnt. Now it's just a pasttime for me. As for my bf falling for his e-flirt . . . well that's his own cup of tea. If he would rather be with her then I won't stand in their way! cool
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2010
No!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Dalby(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
As long as it remains online, no wahala smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^ exactly.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by 190: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
rubbish!! angry
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by opabukun(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
either in a relationship or not, once a flirt, always a flirt.

or how will u put this, UR WIFE U MET IN 9T CLUB, SHLDN'T CLUB AGAIN?

THE TWO OF U SHLD CONTINUE CATCHING UR FUN BUT THIS TIME 2GEDA.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by femmy2010(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
I would be jealous oo
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by ShyOne(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
I would be extremely upset if my man would online flirt with another female and he would be upset with me if I flirted online with another male.

No online flirting

He is ok with me answering questions, giving my opinion on topics, etc. But absolutely NO on online flirting and we are both on the same page - he knows it is wrong and I know it is wrong for us in our relationship as our commitment is EXTREMELY DEEP - he for me and me for him.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Personally, I wouldn't care. Probably because I flirt online and I know it does not, in any way, affect my relationship! 

@UJU.JOAN
Wonders shall never end, I guess you get my drift.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ireonsen(f): 12:51am On Nov 03, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]wot is 190 sayin?u mr 190 den omolola mrs 190 pls jst kip shut dont go der.com to tink of it Y is she bearin 190mrs?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Kelvinj(m): 2:23am On Nov 03, 2010
^^^^lol
for me wether its e or d flirting, flirting is flirting and its a big NO for me
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Irk(m): 3:47am On Nov 03, 2010
Of course. Online flirting is just to get busy or stay connected. Though it may be the reverse if the spouse dont love each other giving them the avenue to search for a new spouse. Its not too bad for me.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by bkbabe97y(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2010
kabukabu50:

Ugly cow number four, smh all you carpet baggers, get on your job and keep hating grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not trying to say u aint got loot or nothin; like that. Afterall ur standing in front of Italian Machinery at its finest.

I just got a simple question for u, boss, and pardon my ignorance. But:

WHY THE HELL DOES "YOUR" FERRARI HAVE A RENT SIGN ON THE VEHICLE SEATS?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by tunde121oke: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
permitted but if dem catch you ,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by ShyOne(f): 5:33am On Nov 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Not trying to say u aint got loot or nothin; like that. Afterall your standing in front of Italian Machinery at its finest.

I just got a simple question for u, boss, and pardon my ignorance. But:

WHY THE HELL DOES "YOUR" FERRARI HAVE A RENT SIGN ON THE VEHICLE SEATS?

lolololololololololol

{gasping for air and not succeeding}

lolololololololololololol

hahahahahahaha

lololololololololololol

ok - @ bk.babe97y - wow you caught that huh? What I caught was the purse and 1.50 paper cup with straw in hand that reeked of just walking on foot in heat and sipping to stay cool - the thought occurred to me that this guy doesn't own that car.

I didn't even see the "for rent" sign - I was just quietly convinced that the car didn't belong to him - and your wording was hilarious.

You Africans are wowwww! The things I have read on NL - have been creatively cruel and blunt - I just am not accustomed to strangers speaking to each other in this manner.

This has been eye opening. But your comment was funny - very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... / Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs / How I Became A Lesbian - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.