Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship (5479 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2010
Ifedisky:

Ever heard about the thrills of a chase for the guys?. . . The high? The power? Delicious! For the women, being wanted aint a bad feeling is it? Now flirting wiv somebody means you are reaaly down for them. However, it cannot go further because one is involved with another. It's a game. And very harmless. If one is secured, that is

That's the nature of playboys and unrepentant flirt, the kind that what only drives is beautiful women and s.ex. Any sane woman that knows her boyfriend is an unrepentant flirt already knows their relationship would be short term.

And as for the other bold, yea, smh tongue atleast what you don't know won't kill you except things like that doesn't stay hidden for long.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2010
Lordleno:

I think its Ok if you are in an open relationship and you know what you are doing exactly, [color=#990000][/color]

mamaken:

what does that mean?

yea, what does it mean? undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
nellaluv:

That's the nature of playboys and unrepentant flirt, the kind that what only drives is beautiful women and s.ex. Any sane woman that knows her boyfriend is an unrepentant flirt already knows their relationship would be short term.

And as for the other bold, yea, smh tongue atleast what you don't know won't kill you except things like that doesn't stay hidden for long.
Well, I'll just tag this your opinion and let it ride. Fact remains though that flirting breaks no morality rules. Some people have little tolerance for routine, banal relationships and always look for creative responsible ways to keep the adrenaline flowing. What do they do? They flirt! It doesn't make them "playboys" no threaten their rels
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by zains: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
On line flirting or any kind of flirting at all is Emotional Cheating.

And for those who think it's harmless, do remember that the heart is very treacherous!
It simply does what pleases it sometimes. If you don't want to be singed, don't play near the fire.

(And like my mum would say; ''If you ain't eating it, don't go sniffing it.''
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Fearcom(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hmmmmm. . . . . . . .i would say this. . . .I've met many ladies online.i checked their profile and all of them said they were single.i persuaded each of them,over the course of time,to meet with me face-to-face. . . .only to discover something. . . . . virtually all of them were in relationships,some serious,some open relationships. . . . . . .very beautiful,very sophisticated and elegant. . . . .but bored.Each had her own reason for wanting a 'secret',hidden fling . . . .some for the fun of it,others for adventure,some wanted to 'catch' their fun,even some were looking for that special 'somebody' smiley e.t.c.i came across a wide variety of them. . . corpers,accountants,pharmacists and even two lawyers,e.t.c. . . . .and it all started with this thing referred to as 'flirting'. . . . . . .need i say that Each of them traveled down to where i was to spend a couple of days with me. . . .among other things that accompanied each visit,intimacy was on the menu. . . . . .what I'm getting at is this. . . .flirting will cause a crack on the wall of a secure and satisfactory relationship. . . .and the crack can become wider and wider until. . . . embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2010
smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^ Are you alright smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by ABEngine(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
nellaluv: What type of woman would give her man permission to flirt with other women anyway?
This world is full of all sorts lipsrsealed

Well beyond the known, its more obtainable in most relationships. When you give in to some flimsy excuses for incessant odds, he gets a go ahead! She too in d vice versa mode. Moreover, flings, friends with benefits, etc prove this case
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Burgerlomo: 4:23am On Nov 20, 2020
190:
rubbish!! angry

I know, arrant nonsense.

Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Harbidexy5(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2020
The four babes have entered, resulted from my flirting game.

I'm prolly a good game changer.
See all this yen yen yen " it's harmless, If I love my guy nothing is wrong with flirting" sign of hypocrisy in quote.

You have no control over this shit we call feelings.
If it wann fvck you up, you will flirt with a typical game changer and you getting more than you had bargained for.
Every damn man during flirting with a gyal is already imagining her pant down. Noway you will move my rooster and I wouldn't wann have you pant down. In gonn try all my game tactics.. I don't mind spending a fortune unless I have no interest or you don't move me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? / Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.