Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56554 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
bigpriik:

you not getting my point bro,when a man is rejected,heart broken or used by women in the past he becomes Emotionally stronger and wiser when next he is dealing with women because he will naturally recheck himself to know where he went wrong 'once bitten twice shy ' I get women so easily these days unlike before when I was less confident and needy ,rejections and heartbreak has reshaped me to a stronger man with tougher skin, you may not understand though you are not in my shoe.
Now, when you put it like that it makes sense. But to tell me women will go out of their way to make a man strong? Never. It's you that decide whether to let that heartache make you or break you.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Bamz:

A serious man knows when to let go, yeah? And what if he's been misled by the wrong cues because the amazing Queen of the universe still feels he could be an option. Like I said in my earlier rejoinder, I don't buy into all of the " I'm female, let me show my prowess or I'm male, let me show I'm the alphamale" reasoning. This is 2019. You need time to heal? Tell me. You like me but you have a guy, tell me. I'm all for heart to heart discussions and thinking of the way forward.

I agree with everything you said 100 but some people are not comfortable with the vulnerability it takes to be honest about their feelings.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Colb461: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2019
If nobody understand ur point of view bro i understand.i was once a victim nd i promise never to be a victim again in my life this time around i would nt used only my heart bt my head nd heart...lesson learnt:.
bigpriik:

you not getting my point bro,when a man is rejected,heart broken or used by women in the past he becomes Emotionally stronger and wiser when next he is dealing with women because he will naturally recheck himself to know where he went wrong 'once bitten twice shy ' I get women so easily these days unlike before when I was less confident and needy ,rejections and heartbreak has reshaped me to a stronger man with tougher skin, you may not understand though you are not in my shoe.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by zenith7(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2019
"Women should only ever be a compliment to a man's life, never the focus of it. When you start living for a woman, you become that woman." - Tomassi Rollo

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toks I disagree you have to stake your claim. You have to be bold enough to go after what you want. Even if it doesn’t work out because many men today are in miserable relationships where they settled because they did not boldly declare their love na pregnancy dem bring come.

One thing about me is even though I lose you can’t say I didn’t prioritize you it’s only when you drop off the scale you will recognize the difference

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Telam, u go dey watch bed sheet, anoda man go use am sleep
SKhanmi:
"but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

undecided
Who wan become chairman for friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Toks I disagree you have to stake your claim. You have to be bold enough to go after what you want. Even if it doesn’t work out because many men today are in miserable relationships where they settled because they did not boldly declare their love na pregnancy dem bring come.

One thing about me is even though I lose you can’t say I didn’t prioritize you it’s only when you drop off the scale you will recognize the difference

Kilagbe kileju
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by johnwell(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
ashewoboy:
nice guys eats the remnants of pvssiescheesy. bad guys eats the pvssy when it is at its freshest.

What an irony?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Kingpesso: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
the only way to enjoy a woman is to Bleep and dump her.
That way you won't have any regrets.
Cause unconsciously most women are just out to use you. undecided
I like this comment ☝� �
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Kilagbe kileju

Why didn’t you type the whole thread in Yoruba ?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Why didn’t you type the whole thread in Yoruba ?

Your comment has no correlation with the writeup.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Your comment has no correlation with the writeup.

I didn’t read the whole thing because you said the same thing all the way to the bottom but you hide behind a different language to say how you really feel until your asked

How are women supposed to listen to men that don’t even leave an ear for a different opinion

Chase a woman whose worth it not anything in a skirt

Without discipline love is fruitless

I am saying be bold go after what you want don’t just sit there feeling entitled and assumptious that some other guy is roasting her ask.

Remember Only hoes think you a hoe

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by blinking001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Chase a cheque
Never chase a bitch
Mask on
Bleep it, mask off.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I didn’t read the whole thing because you said the same thing all the way to the bottom but you hide behind a different language to say how you really feel until your asked

How are women supposed to listen to men that don’t even leave an ear for a different opinion

Chase a woman whose worth it not anything in a skirt

Without discipline love is fruitless

I am saying be bold go after what you want don’t just sit there feeling entitled and assumptious that some other guy is roasting her ask.

Remember Only hoes think you a hoe

Go back and read everything as well as comprehend then maybe you will make a comment that will get a response...
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nowenuse: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2019
gentlegenius:

I understand...
Calling her once in a while to know how she's doing isn't the problem, but it hurts my ego when she doesn't reciprocate such gestures.
The last time I sent her a HAPPY NEW MONTH message, she didn't even reply. If I keep on with such friendly gestures without her reciprocating, I will be stupidly playing the chasing game she wanted.
I really don't know what her problem is, but her body language up till now still shows that she is interested in me.

If this lady has 80- 90% of the qualities/attributes you want in a lady, then I'll say you could go a little bit over the edge (a little bit I said) for her, like visiting her physically and trying to know more about her and why she behaves the way she does, getting her to open up.
If she is in a scale of 60% or less in your preference, then I don't think she is worth the trouble.

Women who naturally derive great pleasure from breaking men's ego in the process of wooing them are sick and need to grow up. They are not worth the time. However if a lady acts in such manner because of terrible past experiences and fear of the uncertainty, they could be considered.

As for this lady in question, she clearly falls into the former category, since u said she is always happy when the other jobless guys chase her around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nowenuse: 5:23am On Sep 26, 2019
meobizy:
The funny thing is if she removes all the enhancements she punishes herself to use in confusing men her suitor base will go from fifty men to one. Males are the more attractive gender: for every one female a man has interest in there are over fifty women he looks better than even with all their accessories. Many times men look better than the female they fall into infatuation over.

Nor be small thing abeg we men are very good looking. Most Nigerian women still struggle to look good even with all the makeup, yet you see so many guys looking handsome without any beauty accessories.

So many men just lack confidence, the reason women take us for granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nowenuse: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

You can't truly understand people but women are wired differently when it comes to the romance if you don't like it then take it up with God.

These kinda threads threaten our connections as humans because we are all different.

Some girls love the romance and they expect their dream man to break barriers and conquer the world and we're here talking about dating techniques. It's a damper on our dreams...

I and many others test the weather in the relationship and use that data to figure out what the future of this relationship.

If a man runs at the first sight of an obstacle to what he wants then which kinda man is that one?

These threads promote the market of chop and clean mouth crew...

One wonders why this silly mindset is prevalent among only Nigerian ladies. Women in the western world do not even wait to be wooed most times let alone setting obstacles for their potential 'wooers' to overcome before getting to them. They see what they like and they go for it.

Y'all are still stuck in the era of cavemen and cavewomen where cavemen have to fight each other for the right to mate (just like animals do). You need to evolve into life of the 21st century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nowenuse: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Bamz:

Wow take a bow girl!

But let's stay grounded here, breaking barriers and conquering the world has a limit, lol, and I've spent ample time trying to prove to one of your species that I was right for her not till the last moment when she used one 'minor' sin to discredit me.

I totally agree that a man who runs at the first sight of obstacles leaves much to be desired, but then again who gave the female gender the authority to do these things?

I'm all for spontaneity, understanding, chemistry and attraction. I don't subscribe to any sort of manipulation or anything close. I feel sorry for girls I've not gone on to like the way they wanted me to like them but I respect them, and I dare say I can still gather the courage to call them up to say hi.

@bolded. Wow, I can't believe you fell for this lady Guest007 and her pre-historic theories. Here was my reply to her comment and this is the truth.

Nowenuse:

One wonders why this silly mindset is prevalent among only Nigerian ladies. Women in the western world do not even wait to be wooed most times let alone setting obstacles for their potential 'wooers' to overcome before getting to them. They see what they like and they go for it.

Y'all are still stuck in the era of cavemen and cavewomen where cavemen have to fight each other for the right to mate (just like animals do). You need to evolve into life of the 21st century.

Don't let Nigerian women localize your mind with this pre-historic behaviour of theirs. It is not a global trait for women. Other women in the modern world have evolved. The character she is talking of had it's global dominance centuries and millenia ago not in this modern age of ours.

Do you know that in the western world when a woman tells you NO the first time and you still go ahead disturbing her, she can sue you for sexual harassment? No wonder many Nigerian men get locked up abroad for things like this because we have allowed our women to program our minds stucked to a pre-historic lifestyle whereas other people in the world have evolved. This rubbish has to stop.
Thanks to Toks2008 for a thread like this.

Most Nigerian mothers advice their daughters to this effect. They tell them to always play hard to get no matter how much they admire a man cos the man will take them for granted if he gets them easily. I am not entirely discarding this saying, but too much of it is a no no.
I wonder how far this advice has taken Nigerian women when the majority of them still end up praying and seeking the face of God as their husbands cheat on them and treat them badly.

Nigerian ladies need to get it into their heads that no mature and reasonable man will take you for granted even if you say yes on the first approach or you approached him yourself, unless of course he is an immature fùckboy who is yet to know what he wants in life. Your good character, intelligence, confidence and good hygiene/grooming skills will always make him hold you in high esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
Nowenuse:

@bolded. Wow, I can't believe you fell for this lady Guest007 and her pre-historic theories. Here was my reply to her comment and this is the truth.

Don't let Nigerian women localize your mind with this pre-historic behaviour of theirs. It is not a global trait for women. Other women in the modern world have evolved. The character she is talking of had it's global dominance centuries and millenia ago not in this modern age of ours.

Do you know that in the western world when a woman tells you NO the first time and you still go ahead disturbing her, she can sue you for sexual harassment? No wonder many Nigerian men get locked up abroad for things like this because we have allowed our women to program our minds stucked to a pre-historic lifestyle whereas other people in the world have evolved. This rubbish has to stop.

Most Nigerian mothers advice their daughters to this effect. They tell them to always play hard to get no matter how much they admire a man cos the man will take them for granted if he gets them easily. I am not entirely discarding this saying, but too much of it is a no no.
I wonder how far this advice has taken Nigerian women when the majority of them still end up praying and seeking the face of God as their husbands cheat on them and treat them badly.

Nigerian ladies need to get it into their heads that no mature and reasonable man will take you for granted even if you say yes on the first approach or you approached him yourself, unless of course he is an immature fùckboy who is yet to know what he wants in life. Your good character, intelligence, confidence and good hygiene/grooming skills will always make him hold you in high esteem.
[/s]

What if I'm not Nigerian and I what if I live in the western world... Then there's no point in reading this book you wrote because you made an ass of yourself to start with. Don't assume.

BTW no one can teach you game... If you're toasting leads to sexual harassment then the problem is with you.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Nowenuse:

Why you come get sense like this? Habba! This sense too much abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Spacewalker(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
SKhanmi:

I agree but I personally can't be friends with the person I intend to date.

Yeah,i agree with u

I liked this gal from sch,told her everything, she dropped the bombshell,she does not feel the same way.I told her we can't continue to be friends,its awkward and it does not feel right.she said it does not matter bla bla bla.but I decided to cut her off.I barely talk or chat with her.it hurts me sha,don't know what else to do cry

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MENTORCH(m): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2019
I have told guys many times. If a girl likes you, you don’t need to stress yourself, gone are those days you will keep talking to a girl for more than a month and she hasn’t responded, that means she isn’t really into you, if she finally agrees for you, maybe she just wants to manage you because the main type of guys she wants haven’t arrived. Also, all that time you are wasting on chasing one girl, you can put in that energy on other girls that will value your time and appreciate you. Life is too short to chase anyone who really isn’t into you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2019
LoveStreet:
You made some valid points , but unfortunately we now live in a smart world of short attention span and instant gratification . Everything is now smart. no one has patience for playing hard to get . We are still new to these methods and the results remain to be seen.

Bro, I don't know about you, but I certainly find NO GRATIFICATION whatsoever in being with an "easy" woman that anybody/everybody can possess... aka a woman that you don't need to seduce to have her.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Nowenuse:

If this lady has 80- 90% of the qualities/attributes you want in a lady, then I'll say you could go a little bit over the edge (a little bit I said) for her, like visiting her physically and trying to know more about her and why she behaves the way she does, getting her to open up.
If she is in a scale of 60% or less in your preference, then I don't think she is worth the trouble.

Women who naturally derive great pleasure from breaking men's ego in the process of wooing them are sick and need to grow up. They are not worth the time. However if a lady acts in such manner because of terrible past experiences and fear of the uncertainty, they could be considered.

As for this lady in question, she clearly falls into the former category, since u said she is always happy when the other jobless guys chase her around.
Actually, she got up to 90% of the qualities/attributes I want in a woman. That is even the major reason why I am interested in her despite the number of guys flocking around her. She obviously isn't interested in them, but she subconsciously enjoy being chased by men.
I've already gone already gone a little bit over the edge for this girl by openly asking her out. It is not in my nature to do this to girls. None of my ex girlfriends ever waited for me to ask them out. They simply noticed the attraction between us and play along once I started acting as their boyfriend. There were occasions where hot girls chase me instead of waiting for me to chase them. I fear that if I go any step further for this particular girl, I might be playing the chasing game she so enjoyed, and which I hate to play. I have to leave her alone, but I know too well that one day, she will regret not dating a guy like me.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nowenuse: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

Actually, she got up to 90% of the qualities/attributes I want in a woman. That is even the major reason why I am interested in her despite the number of guys flocking around her. She obviously isn't interested in them, but she subconsciously enjoy being chased by men.
I've already gone already gone a little bit over the edge for this girl by openly asking her out. It is not in my nature to do this to girls. None of my ex girlfriends ever waited for me to ask them out. They simply noticed the attraction between us and play along once I started acting as their boyfriend. There were occasions where hot girls chase me instead of waiting for me to chase them. I fear that if I go any step further for this particular girl, I might be playing the chasing game she so enjoyed, and which I hate to play. I have to leave her alone, but I know too well that one day, she will regret not dating a guy like me.

Hmm, 90% is high. Asking a girl out my brother is not going over the edge if you ask me. It's a normal thing. Even in the western world with all the exposure, men still ask women out at a higher percentage than women ask men out.

Going over the edge should be more like trying to get into her personal space and understanding her better, getting to talk to her and knowing her as a friend. Try friendzoning her and if she still acts tough and dodgy to your effort, you just ignore her forever. Confused people are not worth the effort no matter how much they fit into what we want.

Another thing I think is that u may be mistaking her whole body language. She may not really be into you but you are misinterpreting her actions.

If she was into you, she would have at least shown more than she has shown. Another thing is how old is this girl? I bet she is young. I highly doubt a graduate or even final year lady will behave like this. If this girl is still a teenager or early 20s undergraduate, then she has a lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hmm, 90% is high. Asking a girl out my brother is not going over the edge if you ask me. It's a normal thing. Even in the western world with all the exposure, men still ask women out at a higher percentage than women ask men out.

Going over the edge should be more like trying to get into her personal space and understanding her better, getting to talk to her and knowing her as a friend. Try friendzoning her and if she still acts tough and dodgy to your effort, you just ignore her forever. Confused people are not worth the effort no matter how much they fit into what we want.

Another thing I think is that u may be mistaking her whole body language. She may not really be into you but you are misinterpreting her actions.

If she was into you, she would have at least shown more than she has shown. Another thing is how old is this girl? I bet she is young. I highly doubt a graduate or even final year lady will behave like this. If this girl is still a teenager or early 20s undergraduate, then she has a lot of growing up to do.
You are very correct. She's about 18, but looks well matured.
Of course she has a lot of growing to do.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Go back and read everything as well as comprehend then maybe you will make a comment that will get a response...

You keep responding bro lol but you don’t have a response to what am saying because it’s factual you can’t be telling guys not to to chase women who should they chase ..you ?

A failed marriage is only a failed one when one person stops chasing not like physically running hunting down your partner but making themselves available to be loved or stops trying

If your dad went on Nairaland and saw your thread back then you for no Dey here

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
solasoulmusic:

You keep responding bro lol but you don’t have a response to what am saying because it’s factual you can’t be telling guys not to to chase women who should they chase ..you ?

A failed marriage is only a failed one when one person stops chasing not like physically running hunting down your partner but making themselves available to be loved or stops trying

If your dad went on Nairaland and saw your thread back then you for no Dey here

For the last time I will beg you to go back and read very well especially the body language part and try to read other comments to have a clear idea of what the thread is all about.

Cheers.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Psittacus(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
Word on a marble..
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by xHorsemenx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
A wise man should never chase naija gals

just banged dem and go

90 percent of dem are non virgins and have notin to offer you....

na God go save person from this nation

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Hazardd(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2021
skijoko22:
I love this....
This is my best headline....
BRO MAKE WE CHASE MONEY FIRST
"No woman wants a poor man"
#just make sure you're a comfortable guy
bro pls reply your pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.