Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56503 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Holyvet(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
CORRECT,THAT'S MY KIND OF PERSON.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

I agree with your bolded point above...
But recently, I met an attractive young girl whom several guys were chasing in my area. She enjoyed the chasing, but it was very obvious that she was craving for me, even though I have never chased her or shown any interest in her. My friends noticed that she really like me and had strong feelings for me, so they urged me to go after her and win her love. I refused to rush after her even though I also had feelings for her. I took my time and gradually got closer to her. Her body language kept assuring me that she wanted me, so when I felt the time was right, I approached her and told her that I intend to take her out just for a date. I told her to pick a comfortable date and venue for us to meet. To my surprise, she showed no interest in going out with me. She started behaving as if she doesn't want to date me even through her body language keep betraying her. It was clear to me that she wanted me to play the chasing game with her which I have no time for. I ignored her and MOVED ON.
In conclusion, some girl naturally love to be chased by all guys, including the ones they are craving for.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
I like a good chase wink I don't like cheap and easy men. Show me you're worth being chased.
DocH:

Exactly. How did it feel? How does it feel when you do it for guys?

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Akinh: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
I don't agree with this..this method only work in oversea not Herr in Nigeria bcs most of our ladies here don't even know what they want,imagine a lady crushing on u and u later ask her out and she turn u down,but deep inside her she love and want you.n most ladies love playing hard to get in the name that u will value them cos u suffer to get them,so I won't agree with the write up Sir.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Stevo35: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
My grandma once told me that I should Chase my dreams and never Chase a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by baby124: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
You go old taya. Nigerian women do not believe in chasing a man. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by OlawaleBammie: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you gotta put some priorities in your life 1st... seduction has absolutely nothing to do with money/gifts or whatever, unless that is the best you have to offer a woman. You certainly can't invest anything more than just TIME in a woman that you are getting to know.

Btw I think chasing a woman for 3 yrs is not only foolish it is a waste a damn time/life. no man should ever do that, as you will know much earlier whether she wants you or not. Men who chase women for 3 yrs and/or men who try to use money to entice women, are probably the type of men Toks2008 was thinking about when he opened this thread.
i absolutely agree with ur last paragraph.

den i cant deny dat u need a bit of seduction as well but mind u seduction comes in different ways.
it might b tru ur intonation,

sense of outfit

mode of walking

the way u look/wink

sense of humor and d rest.

but hey!! nt every lady wil submit to dis hence ur decision to move ahead as quick as possible before u ridicule urself and drag ur self tru the mud.

las las me and u are stil sayin sametin.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Jayug(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
What of for fun?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MiddleDimension: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro make I try this last time...when you woo a lady and she tells you "let's be friends first" she is actually saying I like you but I want to know you more but there is a NO that suggests NO WAY...I NO DO..when faced with such just don't push it...if that is proving difficult in the lady's world then she needs to grow up.

i hope those who tell you to keep chasing her will stqnd by your side when she accuses you of sexual harrassment.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

I agree with your bolded point above...
But recently, I met an attractive young girl whom several guys were chasing in my area. She enjoyed the chasing, but it was very obvious that she was craving for me, even though I have never chased her or shown any interest in her. My friends noticed that she really like me and had strong feelings for me, so they urged me to go after her and win her love. I refused to rush after her even though I also had feelings for her. I took my time and gradually got closer to her. Her body language kept assuring me that she wanted me, so when I felt the time was right, I approached her and told her that I intend to take her out just for a date. I told her to pick a comfortable date and venue for us to meet. To my surprise, she showed no interest in going out with me. She started behaving as if she doesn't want to date me even through her body language keep betraying her. It was clear to me that she wanted me to play the chasing game with her which I have no time for. I ignored her and MOVED ON.
In conclusion, some girl naturally love to be chased by all guys, including the ones they are craving for.

The body language is key..you should have lingered.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Opzy94(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
ashewoboy:
nice guys eats the remnants of pvssiescheesy. bad guys eats the pvssy when it is at its freshest.

Hmnn
See true talk shocked
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by chronique(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

And he is not like one zealot mod i know wey im blood dey hot..make i no mention name cos e fit ban me for 100 years.

Are you sure you don't want to mind your business like this so? You and I know that a certain psycho could just be watching you. grin grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I like a good chase wink I don't like cheap and easy men. Show me you're worth being chased.

You like showing people you're worth being chased is that it? Like a trophy. What do you mean cheap and easy?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Listen son, we aren't talking about me. Do not project my preferences on me. I don't like men who at ordinary "come", they've already remove their clothes in anticipation. I don't like cheap men, period
DocH:

You like showing people you're worth being chased is that it? Like a trophy. What do you mean cheap and easy?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Colb461: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
If thier is anything i av learnt in a relationship is i would never force a gal to love me nd i would never get to attached to a lady again,no matter the feeling i av for her i would learn to control my emotion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

The body language is key..you should have lingered.
I noticed that whenever those idle guys that have time to chase her comes around, she is always happy, even though she doesn't want to date them. This proves to me that she want every guy including me to play the chasing game with her. She supposed to notice from my body language that I had no time for such games.
Anyways, I didn't just moved on like that. She had my number, so I told her to inform me anytime she is ready to go out with me. But unsurprisingly, she hasn't called for over a month now. I haven't called her either.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD I just had the mod remove your last post which I consider very inappropriate, incongruous and wrong. I apologise for masturbating your callousness. Enjoy your night.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

I noticed that whenever those idle guys that have time to chase her comes around, she is always happy, even though she doesn't want to date them. This proves to me that she want every guy including me to play the chasing game with her. She supposed to notice from my body language that I had no time for such games.
Anyways, I didn't just moved on like that. She had my number, so I told her to inform me anytime she is ready to go out with me. But unsurprisingly, she hasn't called for over a month now. I haven't called her either.

Just don't neglect her even when you don't talk romance.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Skmoda360(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
Lotta sense innit.....

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by akindele91(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Just saw you finally edited your 1st post....

But bro, you have to remember that there is the game of seduction that comes into play. You gotta woo this woman and show her that you have the right character/attributes etc. You can't do that in just a minute by showing your intention and expect a direct answer (aka yes or no)

As men and women, we have to desire one another on a stronger level than just saying;"hey I want you so the ball is in your court, bye"

I think you are confusing someone being careful/patient/observant with someone who simply doesnt want you... Expecting any/every woman to give you a direct YES or NO answer right there and then, without 1st understanding why she is hesitant about being with you, is a sure way to fail on this issue.

Now your misplaced ego is talking....
A) how do you know that you ain't the person she is craving for? Maybe she simply is careful because of past failed r/ships or not being ready to date again....

B) Who cares if a lady craves some other dude? NEVER be afraid to go for what you desire in life and be the best man you can ever be.... if she needs time to evaluate whatever you are offering then give her the time to make up her mind, while continuing to stay close to the babe...instead of running away and being bitter, like a spoiled child, if she doesn't give you a direct answer.

C) There is nothing ridicule/embarrassing about going after a woman you desire... thinking like that will have men be afraid of women, while we should never do that. Its called LIFE and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. No big deal.

We ALL (men and women) have specs... we all are looking for the perfect person, but the reality is that the majority of us men AND women will settle with someone who have most of the characteristics that we are looking for in a partner. The catch is taking the adequate time to confirm (or not) that this person has these attributes that we are seeking. Expecting a woman to see such attributes after just a few dates is far fetched.

The reality is that many of us men, see a beautiful women and decide (solelely based on looks/sex appeal) that she is ok to date and that we will see, as time goes by, if she has the right character/attributes to be a keeper... and if she ultimately ain't, then we men dont really care because we had unrestricted access to her toto (win-win situation)... but sadly, WOMEN THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN US MEN When it comes to this subject.

There is nothing crazy about the above desires... just like us men desire intelligent women with banging "Kim K type" bodies, God fearing, perfect cook and expert cleaners who take care of our kids like no other.... and most importantly,
don't complain about shiiit. Come on bro, let's be realistic here and let's instead understand that it doesn't matter what anybody desires so long as you present yourself right and put your cards and A game on the table...and basta!

Bro...no woman would tell you YES unless she is desperate or crazy. There is nothing sexy/seductive or even caring about the above scenario you mentioned. It sounds more like a TRANSACTION instead of SEDUCTION. I think you see things in just black and white instead of colourful.

In the real dating world: You meet a babe and you try to get to know her in a fun positive way, you guys go out have fun together, talk and discover one another in a sensitive/passionate way.... and you wouldn't have to tell her about your intentions as it will flow naturally and both of you will get the picture, and possibly connect....and before you know it, you would be kissing that babe passionately.

... and unless ANY man looks at himself proudly in the mirror every morning, and believe in the person he sees, he will always have his misplaced ego in the way, thus remain failing at the beautiful game of SEDUCTION.
Bro thanks so much you are so right for the past two weeks have been having issues with my fiancee and I decided not to call her because of my ego but after reading your write up I called her and she pick up and it turns out all she ever wanted was for me to just make a d first move by calling her so she can apologize to me.... Bro thanks once you are d best

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Revolva(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

Women are suppose to be desirable to the male folks,but any man that makes it a duty to chase ( which is interpreted as trying hard to convince her to be part of your life ) a woman ,have already lost from the get go !
If you got a wonderful life,got your shits together & living your dream,your aura & energy you exude will attract ladies to you.
It's very powerful.
Only when you got a not a good life,you go about convincing peoples to be part of your life.

Corrcet and perfect

That is why I see many bit..ch ass nigg az

Chasing girls who don't love them and they end up commiting suicide
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Listen son, we aren't talking about me. Do not project my preferences on me. I don't like men who at ordinary "come", they've already remove their clothes in anticipation. I don't like cheap men, period

Look at you forming this and that ...you don't like cheap men

You see why I keep saying this all women are the same

Lemme ask you define cheap and how do you tell a man is cheap

Is it by taste of life or qualities or what ?

Woman life is so complicated

As for me any lady that is nice and respect ful and can humble herself as a.woman is a wife material
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
the only way to enjoy a woman is to Bleep and dump her.
That way you won't have any regrets.
Cause unconsciously most women are just out to use you. undecided
You don mad finish but not all of them grin cheesy grin cheesy grin...there is some good ones among them.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Just don't neglect her even when you don't talk romance.
So what do you suggest I do?
Call her once in a while?
Visit her once in a while?
Play the game she wanted?

She once gave me the excuse that she doesn't have time to go out with me. So why should I be the one to have time for her?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by wallchat: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro make I try this last time...when you woo a lady and she tells you "let's be friends first" she is actually saying I like you but I want to know you more but there is a NO that suggests NO WAY...I NO DO..when faced with such just don't push it...if that is proving difficult in the lady's world then she needs to grow up.
Thanks bro
You are correct!
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jclassiq(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
ashewoboy:
nice guys eats the remnants of pvssiescheesy. bad guys eats the pvssy when it is at its freshest.

At the end all are still pvssies. And none sticks on your dyke to the graves.

This nonsense talk is overflogged and stale pls. Let's talk about sth else.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jclassiq(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ok so you saying that you'd rather chase kids or randy guys? shocked bro you're either a peterfile or gay lipsrsealed

I think he is saying Shut up
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

So what do you suggest I do?
Call her once in a while?
Visit her once in a while?
Play the game she wanted?

She once gave me the excuse that she doesn't have time to go out with me. So why should I be the one to have time for her?

This is where people got this thread twisted...

It is about body language...as long as she gives you audience and maintains a friendly relationship then you are good...a hello hope you are good from you once in a while is cool not that you will be discussing romance with her.... with time she will come around...as I wrote..IT IS AL ABOUT BODY LANGUAGE.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by TissuePaper: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
@MrBrownjay1 is the only one making sense on this thread
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lmao TF?? grin grin grin
so if I offer to buy you the new iPhone 11, will you eat my pusšy and tell me thank you mommy?
DocH:
ladyGKilaBCrueD I just had the mod remove your last post which I consider very inappropriate, incongruous and wrong. I apologise for masturbating your callousness. Enjoy your night.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by TemmyT002(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Make sense
Never saw that way sha until now...
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by webngnews: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
ohh
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by olaboy1: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
bigpriik:

You sound like a confident man who knows his onions in life that is one beautiful trait women love in men,my men here including the op sounds insecure and 90% of women he meets will reject him with that kind of mentality ,that's the fact its not a curse.when a man knows his worth he is in control most women he meet will find him attractive and he will pickup many women but not all ,a real man doesn't give up easily he restrategises or look for another better option but sorry we live in a weak men's generation ,when I started learning seduction I thought I was going to learn sweet talking and lies to get women but no ,I discovered only making myself a better and strongerman my self esteem and confidence boosted to the skies I got motivated instead.

The funny thing I discovered about the mind games women play is that it is to make their man a stronger man emotionally and mentally.

Did you just type that last paragraph. Hell No women don’t give a shit about making you a stronger man emotionally and mentally with their mind games. The mind game is to extract your resources by first weakening you emotionally and mentally.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.