Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56552 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jclassiq(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Obodo999:

You are right. Women can be useful for many things other than sex

BARELY.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
are u cheap
Revolva:

Corrcet and perfect

That is why I see many bit..ch ass nigg az

Chasing girls who don't love them and they end up commiting suicide

Look at you forming this and that ...you don't like cheap men

You see why I keep saying this all women are the same

Lemme ask you define cheap and how do you tell a man is cheap

Is it by taste of life or qualities or what ?

Woman life is so complicated

As for me any lady that is nice and respect ful and can humble herself as a.woman is a wife material

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Skmoda360(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
womenareapes:
chasing a NAIJA WOMEN is like chasing a monkey in a tree! undecided

When you catch that monkey, (naija women) the monkey will bite you or even injured you!

Never you chasing women, they are foolish set of creature who think of nothing but to manipulate you! angry

Well said bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Skmoda360(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Stare back at her.
That's just the best thing bro ....most of them are fakers, all they want is money.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jclassiq(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:
Women take time to warm up to a man... It's not chasing it's courting.

Women are slow cookers and men are microwaves. This means it takes a woman time to get comfortable and to observe the man, before choosing him and if you don't want to give them that time then... undecided

If you run from every woman who doesn't jump at the chance of dating you then you're setting yourself up for...

Women are not like men and if this granddad knew anything about women and relationships then...

FP doesn't pay lipsrsealed

Thoughtless comment as usual.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Sniper101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
All these guys wey dey sabi chase women upandan

...hustle o...so women go begin chase u instead

#Gone are the days when I made it a habit of *chasing every pretty thing in skirt

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jclassiq(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Apus:

No offense, you sound unintelligent. Your comeback showed You didn't even understand what he typed.

Check out her moniker. Does it even make any sense?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by goldmatrix(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
..so u mean if persin wan cook pounded yam, she no fit eat biscuits while waiting? You lie naa

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
'chasing the girl' is for rookies. As far as mature encounters go, if a girl has any kind of interest in you, she will give you a green light. Then you make your move.

for me, if the attraction isn't mutual, na headache and heartache, which i will have none of. well for me at least, it worked like magic all thru my bachelor years. we like each other, we hit it off, no wooing necessary, and no drama whatsoever...as in nada

the key thing is to be attractive too. dress well, be confident, be interesting, hold your own...and watch those green lights glow like lights on a Christmas tree.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Bamz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:

If op knew what he was talking about it would reflect in his relationships. grin

Lol I believe you. Emotional intelligence is rare I understand. You can't truly understand girls but some cues are enough. Once I still get some sort of audience, a teeny bit of effort, that's usually enough for me to keep chasing someone I want. She's human too. Some people have been hurt and find it difficult to open up easily and you've got to ease them to it.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by gentlegenius(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

This is where people got this thread twisted...

It is about body language...as long as she gives you audience and maintains a friendly relationship then you are good...a hello hope you are good from you once in a while is cool not that you will be discussing romance with her.... with time she will come around...as I wrote..IT IS AL ABOUT BODY LANGUAGE.
I understand...
Calling her once in a while to know how she's doing isn't the problem, but it hurts my ego when she doesn't reciprocate such gestures.
The last time I sent her a HAPPY NEW MONTH message, she didn't even reply. If I keep on with such friendly gestures without her reciprocating, I will be stupidly playing the chasing game she wanted.
I really don't know what her problem is, but her body language up till now still shows that she is interested in me.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by worlexy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
It over makes sense. in fact, too much will not kill you!
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Arizonaguy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
marvelous000:
I really can't fathom why men have to configure their life to the dictate of the whim of women, that most time, is insatiable and falter with the wind of trend.

Men should focus on how to develop themselves for themselves, and how to be productive to their family, society and the world. we need to jettison this quest for feminine validation and acceptance.

going after women is fine, but men should only allow it inspire their life like any other human being. because the transience of that motivation, will make men miserable pulps, and peaked with a violating triumph; the kind of triumph a hunter feels when he has been able to maroon an animal giving him headache, and finally kill it.

At the end of the day, it is not good for man, neither for woman.

you write so well bro
I enjoy your literary skill

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
jclassiq:

Thoughtless comment as usual.

I'm glad I didn't disappoint ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by professorMD1: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe not true...
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by akaahs(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

It's better than cutting her off...not all relationship must be a romantic one.
Bros I dey cut off completely, u can't use me to dey offer boyfriend services
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
The funny thing is, if she removes all the enhancements she punishes herself to use in confusing men, her suitor base will go from fifty men to one. Males are the more attractive gender: for every one female a man has interest in, there are over fifty women he looks better than even with all their accessories. Many times men look better than the female they fall into infatuation over.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bamz:

Lol I believe you. Emotional intelligence is rare I understand. You can't truly understand girls but some cues are enough. Once I still get some sort of audience, a teeny bit of effort, that's usually enough for me to keep chasing someone I want. She's human too. Some people have been hurt and find it difficult to open up easily and you've got to ease them to it.

You can't truly understand people but women are wired differently when it comes to the romance if you don't like it then take it up with God.

These kinda threads threaten our connections as humans because we are all different.

Some girls love the romance and they expect their dream man to break barriers and conquer the world and we're here talking about dating techniques. It's a damper on our dreams...

I and many others test the weather in the relationship and use that data to figure out what the future of this relationship.

If a man runs at the first sight of an obstacle to what he wants then which kinda man is that one?

These threads promote the market of chop and clean mouth crew...
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Mekanus(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

I understand...
Calling her once in a while to know how she's doing isn't the problem, but it hurts my ego when she doesn't reciprocate such gestures.
The last time I sent her a HAPPY NEW MONTH message, she didn't even reply. If I keep on with such friendly gestures without her reciprocating, I will be stupidly playing the chasing game she wanted.
I really don't know what her problem is, but her body language up till now still shows that she is interested in me.
You don't need to waste your time on such a confused bitch bro

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by skijoko22: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
I love this....
This is my best headline....
BRO MAKE WE CHASE MONEY FIRST
"No woman wants a poor man"
#just make sure you're a comfortable guy

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by dayowunmi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.
It over makes sense sef. A relationship is sweet when the love is mutual. No need placating a woman for love.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by marvelous000: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Arizonaguy:
you write so well bro I enjoy your literary skill
Thankskiss
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jimts(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
The exact advice I gave a friend of mine today while having lunch. You can show love to a lady, but don't to it to the point you start craving for her to reciprocate the same way. That's how desperation sets in, and when you become desperate, you start to do things that take away your mandate as a Man!!

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by akaahs(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
cooooooks:
What does pursuing mean? I don't consider the word "pursuing" and the phrase "showing interest" to be the same thing.

If you show interest but she's clear that she's not interested, why continue to disturb her.

If she eventually 'settles' for you, small thing and she might say "na you beg me to marry you".

I think you should marry/date people who have a genuine interest in marrying/dating you too.

What ll be the fate of a guy who approach a girl the first time and was told in a relationship but she still maintain all form of communication. After like 2 years, the guy tried again and was accepted, he asked y the acceptance and was told the previous relationship was fading away.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by alimohammedibn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Who should we focus on in life, for care and affection, if not women...?!

let me take a sit here and patiently wait for that one.

[img]https://media1./images/ee039354e6d36ead3bedee387a61f8fb/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
MrBrownJay1:
Who should we focus on in life, for care and affection, if not women...?!

let me take a sit here and patiently wait for that one.

[img]https://media1./images/ee039354e6d36ead3bedee387a61f8fb/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Joystark(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Half the people on this thread sound like 'Meninists'... grin

You know the opposite of feminists... grin
Somewhat bitter too. lipsrsealed
I perceive so many broken hearts and bruised egos.

Is there an ongoing movement for the emancipation of men we haven't heard about? Cos this looks like OP is staging an intervention. grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Chimezie198(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

I understand...
bros, exactly the same thing you're experiencing is what's going on my side. No day that passes by she doesn't come stylishly check on me. But she still saying NO. Which kind matter be this one ?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by 1Natty(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nice one
Thanks
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Duckworthed: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dope
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by bigpriik: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
olaboy1:

Did you just type that last paragraph. Hell No women don’t give a shit about making you a stronger man emotionally and mentally with their mind games. The mind game is to extract your resources by first weakening you emotionally and mentally.

They don't do it consciously but subconsciously its is an uncontrollable instinct , a man who has being heartbroken of manipulated before becomes wiser and stronger in his next dealings with women, I remember in the past I was a shy,timid and needy guy women used me and and I was still rejected but as time went by I evolved into a strong man emotionally and mentally and I discovered I more attractive to women judging by the amount of women i have dated unlike before .

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Bamz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:

You can't truly understand people but women are wired differently when it comes to the romance if you don't like it then take it up with God.

These kinda threads threaten our connections as humans because we are all different.

Some girls love the romance and they expect their dream man to break barriers and conquer the world and we're here talking about dating techniques. It's a damper on our dreams...

I and many others test the weather in the relationship and use that data to figure out what the future of this relationship.

If a man runs at the first sight of an obstacle to what he wants then which kinda man is that one?

These threads promote the market of chop and clean mouth crew...

Wow take a bow girl!

But let's stay grounded here, breaking barriers and conquering the world has a limit, lol, and I've spent ample time trying to prove to one of your species that I was right for her not till the last moment when she used one 'minor' sin to discredit me.

I totally agree that a man who runs at the first sight of obstacles leaves much to be desired, but then again who gave the female gender the authority to do these things?

I'm all for spontaneity, understanding, chemistry and attraction. I don't subscribe to any sort of manipulation or anything close. I feel sorry for girls I've not gone on to like the way they wanted me to like them but I respect them, and I dare say I can still gather the courage to call them up to say hi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.