Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (29081 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
The most painful word was when a Lady called me on the street and told me that she Like my teeth,i was shocked and asked that what is special in the teeth...

She said it's her best colour deep yellow

I was like ROCK OF AGES SWEAR FOR HER,LET HER HANG HERSELF ON TREE ....

lol lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

My father used to sing that anthem and chorus to me..Always telling me I'm useless.
Today,I am a medical doctor practising in Norwich, UK.
And he is a poverty stricken disease bedridden loser in a leaking house in the village.

Who is useless now?

Go and help your father!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

Go and help your father!

Too late!

I'm only waiting to hear news of his demise so I can pop champagne and send money home for his quick burial
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MissJoy29(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
cassyrooy:
I have lots of hurtful things said to me (and people close to me)

In 2012, my cousin was relaxing my hair, just playing around with her because I'm just getting to know her, my uncle who was apparently not happy with my relationship with her, called me ‘carefree’. I'm as organized as possible, like military style strict. But I still felt hurt then.

My elder brother too, he's been reiterating ‘we'll be going the way of our father's family’. This was last year April, 2½years after our mom's death.

He told our elder sister (last year Sept. precisely) that, ‘you and your husband should not dump your family problems on me o’. This was coming off the back of a request to borrow 300k to do business that my sister made to him, she's not been engaging in anything since she first delivered her first child in 2011, she saw the loan as an avenue to get back on track.

Prior to him hitting high, he was heavily dependent on my sister's house for financial inputs in his school, rents, even transportation whenever he lost his job and needed the tfare to start another one.

Long story short, my sister was deeply depressed for almost a year as the shock was unanticipated. Their relationship is so strained right now because of his back breaking words.

Hurtful! Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by leofab(f): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Like I said you are very useless... a nepotistic lunatic who abandoned his ailing dad is nothing but a useless entity...go figure. angry
spiceadole:

Why don't you go take care of him?
I bet you will do worse if you were in my shoes.
Useless loser!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2019
leofab:
Like I said you are very useless... a nepotistic lunatic who abandoned his ailing dad is nothing but a useless entity...go figure. angry

Lol...
Kill yourself
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by DMerciful(m): 3:41am On Sep 28, 2019
But you said you want to fall in love, why deny yourself such opportunity esp since you like the guy?
Blackivy29:
very painful.
funny thing this girl was complaining to my friend about her boyfriend. I then asked her what it was and she replied me that it wasnt my business. What that thing didnt know was that i was the reason the both of them were even dating. The guy had asked me out and i, knowing the girl, my neighbour liked him, declined. I encouraged him to date her. Although i liked him a bit.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
1Sharon:

What kind of friend is that? What is the reason for that rudeness?

lol cheesy

It's kind of complicated. I don't want to go into details here, I forgot my response to him, but he apologized later anyway.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by leofab(f): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2019
spiceadole:

Lol...
Kill yourself
i’m Still useful to my family... wonder how well your kids will treat you... I hope your father finds a place in his gentle heart your forgive an ingrate offspring like you..
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2019
leofab:
i’m Still useful to my family... wonder how well your kids will treat you... I hope your father finds a place in his gentle heart your forgive an ingrate offspring like you..
what concern u abt their family now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by leofab(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Oga mediator... did you know how it all started?
organism3:
what concern u abt their family now
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
spiceadole:

My father used to sing that anthem and chorus to me..Always telling me I'm useless.
Today,I am a medical doctor practising in Norwich, UK.
And he is a poverty stricken disease bedridden loser in a leaking house in the village.

Who is useless now?

Pls try and forgive ur dad. he is still ur father. don't pay evil for evil and don't hate him for that or insult him as well.

Jux find a way to forgive him. The only tin is that our parents don't hold our future Only God can change a man's story without the knowledge of any one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
pyrex23:

Same here bruh
You can call me all sorts of words but not useless..
My Dear that talk dey weak my bones marrow ooooo
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

Pls try and forgive ur dad. he is still ur father. don't pay evil for evil and don't hate him for that or insult him as well.

Jux find a way to forgive him. The only tin is that our parents don't hold our future Only God can change a man's story without the knowledge of any one.

I have long forgiven him .....
But that link has been broken forever.
So it will remain.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Ibroscope89: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
spiceadole:

I have long forgiven him .....
But that link has been broken forever.
So it will remain.

Sorry, cos am not good with words...
Even though the link is broken based on d way u pictured it but for u to still remember him shows that there is still a little bit of feelings for him as father..
And since u survived already, just let it go by taking care of him... U may not agree with me on this but u are indirectly doing d same thing he did to u but in a different ways this time.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by tck2000(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Called me a fool
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by tobidipity(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
"I'm sorry I can't go on with relationship cuz you ain't financially ready for a serious relationship". Na small e remain make I commit suicide. A relationship of 4 good years. She's married and today I'm eternally grateful to her cuz those words moved me to hustle.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by owowa145(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Someone telling me That am useless!!! its very annoying to me.

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

because after his creation he bless the works of his hands
Well whether useless or useful, all things were created to still showcase the glory of God. Pharaoh, Esau, Saul. So, someone can still be useless for a purpose.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Earth2: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
sweetrace:

You're right about everything thing and everyone that God created having a purpose. But when that thing or someone refuses to live their purpose, yielding nothing, then they are practically useless. Especially if they decide to go around causing trouble for others. Remember Jesus and the fig tree? Jesus caused it to die because it was fruitless, hence useless.
Could Jesus not detect the cause of the tree fruitlessness with his god-like powers? His he not the son of god ?, Instead he caused the tree to die like it's the tree that created itself and made itself not to bear fruit.there are so many things abt this world and god i don't understand.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by stacyadams: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=spiceadole post=82628289]

Too late!

I'm only waiting to hear news of his demise so I can pop champagne and send money home for his quick burial[/quote grin grin u no get joy oo]
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by stacyadams: 12:49am On Oct 13, 2019
spiceadole:

I am really proud of it.
Yes...You were never in my shoes so you will never understand.
My mother is comfortable.
She deserves it.
As for my father,his wretchedness just began.
God will continue to punish him.

grin before huna crucify dis spice a dole,na only am know wetin e see for him papa hand,some fathers too mean abeg,,he/she can forgive if he likes, I just pray our current fathers learn to treat deer kids right

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Burgerlomo: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2019
That I'm two minutes indomie and that's very painful cool
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by sweetrace(f): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2019
Earth2:

Could Jesus not detect the cause of the tree fruitlessness with his god-like powers? His he not the son of god ?, Instead he caused the tree to die like it's the tree that created itself and made itself not to bear fruit.there are so many things abt this world and god i don't understand.

Do you understand everything about earth? Do you understand everything about the universe? Then how can you understand a God so powerful enough to create everything? Do you even understand everything about the complexities that you are? As a human being if you employ someone to do a job and he just stands there doing nothing, don’t you sack him after a while and employ someone else? If a farmer plants tomatoes and he cares for the plant until it matures and it yields no tomatoes, won’t the farmer uproot the plant and make space for another? God has all the answers and I believe you should go to Him for them.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2019
stacyadams:

grin before huna crucify dis spice a dole,na only am know wetin e see for him papa hand,some fathers too mean abeg,,he/she can forgive if he likes, I just pray our current fathers learn to treat deer kids right

God bless you.
Even God Himself is happy with me today.
He chose to bless me despite all my father's evil doing and curses on me.
Nigerian fathers think they can eat their cakes and have it just because they donated sperm.
My father was and is still a very wicked person.
E no go ever beta for am
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by annayawchee: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
spiceadole:

God bless you.
Even God Himself is happy with me today.
He chose to bless me despite all my father's evil doing and curses on me.
Nigerian fathers think they can eat their cakes and have it just because they donated sperm.
My father was and is still a very wicked person.
E no go ever beta for am
he lives in you, you have forgiven him but yet you haven't forgotten.... That deep resentment towards him shows he lives somewhere inside your heart... Forgive and forget!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by ghettochild(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2019
when my granny died and they kept saying na my stress kill her.... I was in ss2 then yet I had long stopped staying with granny... back in 2000.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MysteryFinder: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2019
Someone called me a pig. A girl for that matter.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MissOffpoint(f): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
My mum calls me a useless and devilish girl. I have lost count of how many times she says these words.

It's so painful because, I know, I am neither of these things.

I don't think we can ever be close in this life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.