Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (29062 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Someone telling me That am useless!!! its very annoying to me.

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

because after his creation he bless the works of his hands

Anyone that does not contribute anything good to human existence , am afraid is useless

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by LagBlogger(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2019

ok its fine. i was wondering why ur sis will say that? this same statement was made to my colleague whose late mom disliked females putting on pants.

When you say pants do you mean trousers like the Americans call it or pata like Yoruba's call it?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by RexTramadol1: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2019
We did a get together and invited a guy

And he used the opportunity to lash out at me

"Guy, that course wey u read for university, don't you think it's useless?"

All because a babe dey there

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Ginaz(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2019
I can’t remember. I don’t keep hurtful words in my memory.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
I was invited for interview sometime ago, I bought new suit, pure white long sleeve shirt, new tie, new shoe, woke up 5am, got there by 6am, only for the so called interviewer to tell me that in their kind of job I don't need suit and expensive dresses. Then I ask what kind of job is that? He said GNLD. Shit!!! I almost fainted.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
rex444:
oya na .....

Slap the idiot till he has no more cum to cum
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

Do you think, you are useless??
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by dryakson(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by tomdfirst(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

Then you ask yourself are you truly useless?. If you are not then you shouldn't care about what people say to you?. Focus on what God is saying concerning your life.
It is well with you..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by creepsyme(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
pcguru1:
Hmmm can't think of any, I'm mostly the one to say painful things to people esp if it's the truth. I have a terrible mouth
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by descartes400: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
When my mother told me she doesn't care about me

and won't suffer for me

that she has her own life to live

Na true talk now. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Onnasucs1(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
My chemistry teacher in ss1 asked me to give the oxidation number of KMnO4 and I flopped. He called me a baboon and so many stuffs. That shit pained me for long.

One stupid girl repeatedly called me Lazy. I'll make sure I hurt her emotionally soon

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
sweetrace:

You're right about everything thing and everyone that God created having a purpose. But when that thing or someone refuses to live their purpose, yielding nothing, then they are practically useless. Especially if they decide to go around causing trouble for others. Remember Jesus and the fig tree? Jesus caused it to die because it was fruitless, hence useless.
just shut up please . Here they go again, Jesus this Jesus that

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by descartes400: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
gift01:
You are a big slim fool just pray you don't get fat so you won't be anoda example of a big fat fool. I felt led to dish her a slap but I prevailed my temper

See better correct insult. Make I copy am take wire any one wey look for ma trouble for yard angry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by highbee02: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
somebody told me "u are very stupid INDEED." The painful word here is INDEED

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by ikevictor: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
The obviously frustrated old man called me a “useless hopeless thing” just because I was playing football in front of his shop when I was 13!

Wish I’d see him now I’m 33, I will use him as dumbbell �

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by kaziblake(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:
Well... can't remember anyone telling me any, but I remember telling my ex who initially ,was very nice to me but eventually started acting funny that,"hope you understand it has been only you in this relationship from day one"..

I saw the pains and shame in her eyes..

NB: I still don't feel any remorse.

Share yours.
You are very mean.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by theBaGG: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
.... youre not my type...I cannot date you. I felt like shit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Proffdada: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2019
I think I'm too happy to give a damn about what people say but rather what they do

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by klamba(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
A man told me,100k on me is a waste for life..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Trex4:
Mine was when I went to my school ict center to make an inquiry. I was new then so I had to ask some questions. I met a two of the computer handlers discussing with an elderly woman. So I waited for them to finished talking so I could ask them about something. Actually after the woman left the two computer handlers (girls) continued discussing as if they didn't see me at all and when I grew tired of waiting I actually said please excuse me and one fair girl responded is something wrong with you? I just immediately left.....i Sha talked to a older woman at the counter and she directed me calmly.

Man why are human beings just so rude and heartless? Especially to emotional people?
I go change am for am straight up

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by profxtova(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
He pointed a gun at me in anger and forced me out of the house.... He called me "good for nothing"
It happened Over 10years ago... We've reconciled actually... But I still remember it like yesterday...
He is my Dad

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by A305: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
I'm a Stoic so nothing been said gets to me and see my sig
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Ginaz(f): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
profxtova:
He pointed a gun at me in anger and forced me out of the house.... He called me "good for nothing"
It happened Over 10years ago... We've reconciled actually... But I still remember it like yesterday...
He is my Dad

Awwww sorry dear . If I should tell you what my dad did to me eh. But I really can’t remember anymore. They are out of my mind, try to forget .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by ridwanlawal: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
After three years relationship just because she asked me for some money and I couldn't afford it that moment she said
Do you think this relationship will take us somewhere

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Enyimbamercedes: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Have you put it in?

Meanwhile i was inside and furiously pounding.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by kaziblake(f): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
ikevictor:
The obviously frustrated old man called me a “useless hopeless thing” just because I was playing football in front of his shop when I was 13!

Wish I’d see him now I’m 33, I will use him as dumbbell �
Forgive and forget

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by adaperry25: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
I was the superintendent in my workplace.. while trying to address the admin and her carefree attitude in the weekly meeting, she was putting up a challenge by not accepting her faults..I now told her I'll report to the director and she said I should go ahead but 'i shouldn't tell lies'..My World nearly crumbled..I had to let go because the directors wouldn't do her anything.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by pafisayo(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
profxtova:
He is my Dad

Sorry ☺️
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by islandmoon: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
it was from buhari when he said he must use my forefathers land that I'm hoping to handle to my next generation for implementation of his ruga which mean Fulani's hideouts in disguise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Salamanderoffai: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
When my dad told me I would die inside toilet grin he later apologized for it Sha my papa get bad mouth normally grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by adewest1999(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Jollof rice Don finish......for wedding wey I trek go

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.