Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (29078 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
luminouz:
I meant the the scenario is funny. Dafuq u saying about English and all that? undecided
I Like your wording oh "Dafuq" ******* THAT SHOULD BE COPIED
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Is this real
No, it’s fake. Maybe you have eye problem
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
No, it’s fake. Maybe you have eye problem

Lool..why did seun say that? He doesn't seem like the type.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by iSlayer: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:
I can’t remember. I don’t keep hurtful words in my memory.

Exactly.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool..why did seun say that? He doesn't seem like the type.
Maybe he can finally explain himself today
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
elyna:
worst thing ever would be "sorry I have to go back to my child's mother, she's threatening me with taking my son away from me forever" I felt stupid knowing I could have avoided The drama.
W
Eya.
He was with her all along.
Guess he just needed a fling.

Sorry.

But hope you've gotten over it?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
Maybe he can finally explain himself today

What transpired
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
blizard44:
W
Eya.
He was with her all along.
Guess he just needed a fling.

Sorry.

But hope you've gotten over it?
thanks for caring, I'm still trying to get over it .
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

What transpired
Lol. It’s actually some stupid shit tho lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
0KNM:
Lol. It’s actually some stupid shit tho lol cheesy cheesy

never knew seun to engage in e-fight
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

never knew seun to engage in e-fight
It takes two to fight. That was not a fight. That was him being rude and arrogant

All I did to get that bs was reporting a mod who was bullying me with bans to him. That’s it
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by wolverine1987: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Your mates are in d university and u r still home this coming from my brothers made me share tears n wished our parents were alive...... that year I got into ABU n today we r cool buh then it was painful because I stayed like 3 years before getting admission

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Cheryph200(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
A friend told me I can't make it ..
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by cassyrooy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
wisekidchy:
A girl called me a cow and blocked me facebook, I will never forget that until I die
Okay, that was an insult but I laughed...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
pcguru1:
Hmmm can't think of any, I'm mostly the one to say painful things to people esp if it's the truth. I have a terrible mouth

Aries is that you?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by cassyrooy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
I have lots of hurtful things said to me (and people close to me)

In 2012, my cousin was relaxing my hair, just playing around with her because I'm just getting to know her, my uncle who was apparently not happy with my relationship with her, called me ‘carefree’. I'm as organized as possible, like military style strict. But I still felt hurt then.

My elder brother too, he's been reiterating ‘we'll be going the way of our father's family’. This was last year April, 2½years after our mom's death.

He told our elder sister (last year Sept. precisely) that, ‘you and your husband should not dump your family problems on me o’. This was coming off the back of a request to borrow 300k to do business that my sister made to him, she's not been engaging in anything since she first delivered her first child in 2011, she saw the loan as an avenue to get back on track.

Prior to him hitting high, he was heavily dependent on my sister's house for financial inputs in his school, rents, even transportation whenever he lost his job and needed the tfare to start another one.

Long story short, my sister was deeply depressed for almost a year as the shock was unanticipated. Their relationship is so strained right now because of his back breaking words.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Cchuks27(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
My ex said I so desperate to travel out. That statement cut me through.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by midnighter(f): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Trex4:
Mine was when I went to my school ict center to make an inquiry. I was new then so I had to ask some questions. I met two of the computer handlers discussing with an elderly woman. So I waited for them to finished talking so I could ask them about something. Actually after the woman left the two computer handlers (girls) continued discussing as if they didn't see me at all and when I grew tired of waiting I actually said please excuse me and one fair girl responded is something wrong with you? I just immediately left.....i Sha talked to a older woman at the counter and she directed me calmly.

Man why are human beings just so rude and heartless? Especially to emotional people?

Lol, sounds like when i went to ask a police officer for directions and she responded with " angry Are you mad?"

Dont know what we did to any of these people...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by BabbanBura(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:
My sister told me: "You can do whatever you like now that your mother is dead" She meant that I wished for our mother's death. I began questioning myself and fell into depression.

I didn't speak to her for 10+ years after that.

We cool now but that's the worst thing anyone ever said to me...

You must be really a terrible gal for your sister to I sinuate you would be happy for your mum to be gone to free u to do whatever you wanted
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by leofab(f): 1:48am On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

My father used to sing that anthem and chorus to me..Always telling me I'm useless.
Today,I am a medical doctor practising in Norwich, UK.
And he is a poverty stricken disease bedridden loser in a leaking house in the village.

Who is useless now?
still you.. You are just so and still as useless as you are back in time... better go back back and take care of the man...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
BabbanBura:

You must be really a terrible gal for your sister to I sinuate you would be happy for your mum to be gone to free u to do whatever you wanted

You're an educated illiterate so I don't blame you for not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
leofab:
still you.. You are just so and still as useless as you are back in time... better go back back and take care of the man...

Why don't you go take care of him?
I bet you will do worse if you were in my shoes.
Useless loser!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
galaxi:
Are you really proud of this post?
I can’t take any statement from my parents to heart.
Making them comfortable is my priority in life.

I am really proud of it.
Yes...You were never in my shoes so you will never understand.
My mother is comfortable.
She deserves it.
As for my father,his wretchedness just began.
God will continue to punish him.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
luminouz:

You didn't win anything bro.

You took your genes from him and if you're successful, its partly and indirectly due to his genetic makeup you inherited. He pushed you to succeed, albeit abusively.
Vengeance is a sword without a hilt,it hurts both ways.

I didn't even revenge.No need
I left him for posterity and he is receiving punishment from both ends(God and Satan)

Meanwhile,I am not a "Bro".
Thank you!!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:

You de talk to your papa like this oga, no regards

He doesn't deserve any regards.
Na useless man.
Loser forever
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MedicH: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

He doesn't deserve any regards.
Na useless man.
Loser forever
I doubt if you're educated. Na u sabi anyway
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by spiceadole: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:

I doubt if you're educated. Na u sabi anyway

You can keep doubting..Your business.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by luminouz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

I didn't even revenge.No need
I left him for posterity and he is receiving punishment from both ends(God and Satan)

Meanwhile,I am not a "Bro".
Thank you!!

Sorry sis!
I still stand by my words. If you have moved on,you wont recount his story with so much relish! No need to be bitter ok? He is your blood,whether you like it or not. No one chooses that,believe me.
Why don't you reach out and help him or you'd rather he died like that?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by RollsRoc(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
My friend said I'm always broke and not creative.
today na him still dy borrow money from me
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by BabbanBura(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

You're an educated illiterate so I don't blame you for not understanding.

Atleast am educated enough to not haul insults at people I do not know
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
BabbanBura:

Atleast am educated enough to not haul insults at people I do not know

And what you did was complimentary? Educated illiterate tongue
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by BabbanBura(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

And what you did was complimentary? Educated illiterate tongue

Thanks educated Anty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.