Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (51647 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by BarrElChapo(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2019
As in eh think about this again.. all he wants to do is have sex with the OP, he's not hysterical he's not denying it shouting, ranting nada.. I might conclude that even the OP is placing her husband on a "respectable" level where he is not.
In my opinion

nkwuocha1:
Chai!
Your husband definitely did this.Seriouly,prick no get conscience.I think you should call a family meeting of your people with his.Thr girl's family,your family and your husband family.The girl is already leveling a serious allegation,and it's true even if your husband choose to deny.Your husband is trying to use sex to make you trust his words.Dont fall for it and DON'T SUPPORT HIM AGAINST YOUR NIECE.HE IS AN ANIMAL.

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Cocolatti(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2019
theButterfly:
OP, to find out the truth

use your own intuition
-Look back on their closeness and recall: anything you might've noticed but dismissed, anything you noticed after getting home from work or during times you were away from the house, changes in interaction w/ you, etc.

Ask him to take a lie detector test
-If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would accept this in order to clear himself. If he's guilty, he's going to refuse.

Get a DNA paternity test
-This is likely what you and the girl's family would have to wait for, so that would mean waiting until the baby is born. At least he cannot stop you people from doing a DNA test on the baby, so the truth will eventually come out then.
Oga this is Nigeria!
Which one be lie detector
Na oyibo dey use dat one

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Hamzaay:
From what I deduce from this story, the husband is highly responsible for the pregnancy because how can he take a girl under his care to a hospital and after series of test found out she was pregnant and decide to keep it away from his wife. No sane man will accommodate that. Like the girl mentioned, he wanted to carryout his evil act (abortion) quietly so that his wife won't noticed. Perhaps he has planned a date already for the abortion. It's a good thing the young girl ran away for her dear life. Men like this don't care about what happens after the abortion, whether there is complications or not. All they want this to clear their names of the list.

You are a very smart being. People are missing this aspect.

Humans are very wicked. They are not even concerned about the girl and how her life will turn out after this. All they want is to protect the man and his so called marriage. The heart of man is veryyyyy wicked.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by makavelli80(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2019
theButterfly:
OP, to find out the truth

use your own intuition
-Look back on their closeness and recall: anything you might've noticed but dismissed, anything you noticed after getting home from work or during times you were away from the house, changes in interaction w/ you, etc.

Ask him to take a lie detector test
-If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would accept this in order to clear himself. If he's guilty, he's going to refuse.

Get a DNA paternity test
-This is likely what you and the girl's family would have to wait for, so that would mean waiting until the baby is born. At least he cannot stop you people from doing a DNA test on the baby, so the truth will eventually come out then.
how much is DNA test?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2019
nkwuocha1:

It's not foolish my friend!Call a meeting of every parties involved.A teenager is pregnant and the culprit is within.If it was your daughter what would you do?Those who are meant to be responsible,on whose care you handed her over is telling you strange stories?

Sorry but calling a family meeting at this early stage just brings more embarrassment to the woman and her kids. This should be kept a total secret. Cant believe the nieces mother is the one blasting it, unless the girl is saying the man raped her
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by kzmtycoon(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]dumb
loveymom:

If I tow your lane, it will be a gender war.

Inviting both families is not calling the whole village, if the husband is guilty he won't be able to deny it in the presence of the girl and the rest of the families.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by cococandy(f): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2019
You’re the one who has the opinion that it’s a necessity for every woman to have a husband.
Keep arguing with yourself and trying to force others to believe same shit that you do. Some will have and some won’t have. And everyone will be fine in the end.
Some women would be better off without the men in their homes they call husbands.

Your ancestors weren’t all wise.

If you think a woman doesn’t deserve to be respected by the man she married, then I’ve no discussion to have with you. Too back wards for normal reasoning.

Can’t relate to such moronic mindset.

calgaryFriend:

You need to understand that there is something called polygammy.
That is what your ancestors practiced so trying to pretend as if Africans have always been monogamous is something very stupid.

A lady with multiple partners is not the same thing as a man with multiple partners.

And for a lady in Africa, husband is an absolute necessity, I dont know where you live but you sound like you have been watching too much hollywood.

Dont you see how many threads single ladies in their 30s make everyday complaining of not seeing a spouse ?

If the wife leaves the man today, there are hundreds of ladies that will be glad to jump into that position and do you have another spouse for the woman ?

Stop saying husband is not a necessity , as long as you live in Africa it is.

9 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Excuzeme:

Arrested for what?

For Sleeping with an adult? (19yrs old girl)
For Incest? (She is not his blood sister)
Rape? (She never said she was forced and never madea report to the Police, of rape)
Raping his daughters "in the furure"? grin grin grin (Law does not punish for an offence that is yet to be committed)
Arrest for what exactly?

Some of you just want to waste the time of the court, without first thinking.
The man can even sue you for wrong arrest sef.

When his wife asked him, did you marinate her snail with your mayonnaise?

Asssuming he answered yes, this story would be different........

He denied responsibility, the best way forward is to extract the truth.....

Why wait for DNA result, to proof paternity? If he refuses to provide sample for the DNA test, this denial sequence continues..........
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by TempleHouse: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage
There is a place in Hell for those who abort or suggested abortion for the innocent, unborn child.
Hope my message is clear !

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by nkwuocha1: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2019
BarrElChapo:
As in eh think about this again.. all he wants to do is have sex with the OP, he's not hysterical he's not denying it shouting, ranting nada.. I might conclude that even the OP is placing her husband on a "respectable" level where he is not.
In my opinion

The op would be a fool to ignore the niece.Her actions hence matters.At this point her priority should be focused on the teenage girl,as all angle indicates her husband is not all that respectable.

My former neighbor daughter in law got preggy and the man dragged her to the culprit father's house to demand HE MUST MARRY HER!Now that's an innocent man.He felt insulted that the guy had the guts to do that to his wife's sister left under his care.Why? It's a dent on his image as he felt he may be seen as not handling the lady as his own child.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by lebienconnu: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2019
It is so obvious that your husband is guilty. Remember, he insisted taking her to the hospital himself and reported that "doctor said she was ok"
Now, the deed is done. Abortion is murder and a sin against the almighty God. Do not allow your selfish interest to push you to commit and unforgivable sin. She may lose her life and/or womb in the process. Like someone rightly said, let her the child and take the custody and forgive your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by greenguy: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Well madam, your husband did it. Forget 'he's a respected man' give him some heat and he'd confess.

I guess you're a gentle and kind woman, he knows that and he's taking advantage. You're making him too comfortable. What are you afraid of? He's done the unthinkable and broken a family code so he deserves whatever comes to him.

Since he chose to throw away everything that matters most to you both into the gutters then let whatever will be to be, even if it means going your separate ways because you can never find joy in that marriage ever again.

It is his shame not your shame, always remember that especially when family members starts rubbing it to your face. You have to be strong for yourself and for your children. Your happiness lies with you.

Salom.

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerian men with their double standard and hypocrisy. They tell you, "I won't like it if you cheat" only to realize they have a degree in sleeping around. I am not surprised most of those who have commented think op has a marriage to keep. It takes two to keep a marriage. Questions are; what if she wasn't pregnant and what if she had agreed to get it aborted, would your husband have stopped sleeping with her?

Instead of having this type as a husband, let me die single. Imagine the humiliation. Your wife's niece. He knows no boundaries and you're saying he's respected. Respected by people who have no idea of the kind of man he is.

11 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You women are your own worst enemy.
If you are aware of your daughter's chastity before you handed her over to your sister and in-law,only for her to return back to you pregnant.And to make matter worst,she is accusing your in-law.HOW WOULD YOU FEEL??

Accusing the in-law of what? If this is a rape accusation then I can see where the accusation is coming from but otherwise, i dont really grab what the girls mothers point is,

a virgin can be deflowered at any point and lie about it, the virginity is not the point.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Your Husband slept with a small girl like that without using Condom
how will your children's feel when the heard that their father pregnanted their cousin

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:
You’re the one who has the opinion that it’s a necessity for every woman to have a husband.
Keep arguing with yourself and trying to force others to believe same shit that you do. Some will have and some won’t have. And everyone will be fine in the end.
Some women would be better off without the men in their homes they call husbands.

If you think a woman doesn’t deserve to be respected by the man she married, then I’ve no discussion to have with you. Too back wards for normal reasoning.

Don't mind the ignoramus. They are not even concerned about the girl. Talking about polygamy when a teen is involved.

They suppprt polygamy until another polygamous man knacks their wife, an ADULT. They will start crying like pricks that they are.

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by franchasng: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:
As painful as this will sound, I will ask the girl what she wants to do, clearly giving her the right over her own body. She is my relative not his and I will support her while watching my husband prayerfully without a quarrel.
If she does keep the pregnancy, I will request her to give us custody of the child and voila we have another child.
Whatever she decides, I will stand by it. Anything other than him and her continuing their affair.
Yes, I will also have the baby’s DNA tested when born if we have to accept the liability.
Life is not that hard, it’s betraying and hurtful but we will always take the right decisions putting emotions aside.
10000000000 yards wife material kiss kiss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Midas01: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Hypocrite! When your wife gets pregnant for another man, forgive her and shower her with praises.
Vivos:

I understand how you feel but you should try to contain this matter within..... for your sake and bcoz of the children
Don't force the girl to get an abortion...I'm against abortion , she should have the baby if she wants to,

Don't divorce your husband bcoz it would hurt your children.... But you can separate with temporary to heal from this hurt

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Midas01: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Are you implying that you men are goats?
AmazingELixir:
sad sad sad

Sorry my dear it happens all the time...Women you people should as much as possible stop giving yams to goats for safe keeping naa.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:

You sound very bitter and emotional.
You have to learn to differentiate between realities and fantasies.

The reality is what I have painted for you, regardless of what you think, thats the way Africa works.

And yes, our ancestors were not always wise, but they had a much more stable and satisfying family life than we have today , so much for our emancipation and egalitarianism.

Its just like you waking up and saying , why do women have to go through menstruation every month and men dont, or why do women have to be the one to carry pregnancy.

Do you see how stupid that would be ? Is that fair no ? But still if you asked that question that would be very stupid of you.

Thats exactly how you sound now, again. Men and women in Africa operates with different rules.

Let me give you an example, if your sister brought home a guy now as a partner, the first question you would ask her is what kind of job does he do.
In your mind you already believe he will be the one to provide for the home, your sister may not even have a job, that does not matter.

Do men come out and scream blue murder ? It is just the way it is... I hope you get my point. .
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Why do we men support nonsense look at how you're painting the picture like the woman is to blame or she should condone her husband despicable actions cos of how the kids would be affected.. Let her tell the kids that their dad is a loose dishonorable man na so they can join hands in hating him.
Sometimes you would see why the advanced countries give the women certain preferences cos if it were in for instance America this man is finished as in done for, he would probably lose everything but in Nigeria we would be petty covering up blaming the women..
the women sef don't help matters see the OP still labeling the man respectable and well known.. angry
iPrevail:
You life just got very complicated. A very risky situation you've got on your hands right now.. You support the abortion, something happens to your niece, your conscience and peace of mind will suffer.. You tell her to keep the pregnancy, haha, I don't want to tell you what I just imagined.
I pity your kids. Anything decision you take now might affect them.

9 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by jclassiq(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:

Absolutely insane.

First of all, a husband is not a necessity. Especially if it’s one that sleeps with other people and even worse your relations. A good husband is a great thing to have. Anything less than that is not beneficial to any woman.

I don’t know who’s filling y’alls heads with nonsense but a single woman is better than one with a bad husband.

Your post is actually very disgusting in case you don’t know. Marriage is definitely not a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. That’s why people who intend to keep their homes should not be sleeping with their spouses relatives.

You would not be very enthusiastic to advice your fellow man to keep his marriage if his wife gets impregnated by his family member.
You use people’s family issues that they bring on NL to further your evil agenda. Please stop.

Well looking at it from another angle, I want to believe the issue of rearing the kids may be the reason why most women stay. So they would rather endure the pain and anguish of being with the adulterous partner than divorce because they don't have the wherewithal. Thats why women should struggle more to be financially independent even up to a point. Its important.

7 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by nkwuocha1: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:

Sorry but calling a family meeting at this early stage just brings more embarrassment to the woman and her kids. This should be kept a total secret. Cant believe the nieces mother is the one blasting it, unless the girl is saying the man raped her

Pregnancy is not a secret.Them no dey hide belle.If you like use wrapper cover am,the pikin go still jump out finally for all to see.

There's absolutely nothing too early or too late when it comes to shame and disgrace.This embarrassment has come to stay....Forever trust me.As a mother you should blast it loud, especially in an Igbo community where news travel faster than wind.A serious family meeting is urgent at this time,the wife should remain mute and make her children her only source of strength at this trying times.Both the husband and niece betrayed her, but the bulk of it comes from her husband.He should know better,you don't cheat with people close to your wife.There are millions of lose women in Nigeria,not a teenager under your care.Inugo

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by TempleHouse: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Why can't Men just hold on to their Pipe
I think it's time to castrate the pipe of this lustful, irresponsible dog of a man that called himself a husband.
The old testament treatment will sanitise this World of evil abomination once and for all...!

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by nnaeyes6: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Did you just say she should support her husband even if its true but provided he still denies it?

Chai. Chineke nna!!!!

Your type makes me sick to the stomach. This is foolish to say the least

Is not foolish. Is her home and she is the caretaker. Is only the wife that can properly handle this situation.
She should listen first and get the husbands explanation. Paradventure it is true, she should go with her husband to the village and take custody of the girl and child and send the girl time school for a better future.
It was the wife that coursed the problem in the first place

Is am not lying, these are the wife's priority
1: Make money
2: Make up and wear fancy clothing
3: Snap and post on social media
4: Chat till ur mind get off responsibilities
5: Argue with the husband

What she doesn't do are
1: Be a HELP MEET to the husband
2: Praying and GUARDING the husband jealously
3: Listening ear for husband
4" being available for sexual appetite to her husband
5: Discussing or having time to be discussing on any topic with the husband.

U forgot that OGBANJE took over young ladies of this days?

Even young daughters don't mind seducing the fathers because THE WOMAN DOES NOT ORGANIZE HER FAMILY.
When u pray with ur family consistently with ur family, u have LAID a solid ground for ur daughters because they will be afraid of u even when that their OGBANJE spirit takes over them to seduce ur husband, their father. They already know that MUMMY WILL FINISH ME AND MY OGBANJE SPIRIT WITH PRAYER.

Madam. Drop ur phone and PRAYYYYYY

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Did you just say she should support her husband even if its true but provided he still denies it?

Chai. Chineke nna!!!!

Your type makes me sick to the stomach. This is foolish to say the least
You're still a bachelor naw. What do u know undecided divorce ur husband naw, only you will live. Then watch that ur cousin get married and enjoy her marriage. Apply common sense.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by cococandy(f): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2019
I wish someone in real life would actually say something along the lines of what I read on this forum and say it to my face.

I’ll hang him out to dry. They only come here to express their perverted thoughts under the cover of anonymity.

Hypocrites

AntiBrutus:

Don't mind the ignoramus. They are not even concerned about the girl. Talking about polygamy when a teen is involved.

They suppprt polygamy until another polygamous man knacks their wife, an ADULT. They will start crying like pricks that they are.

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by tiredoflife(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage

Smallie are sweeter with skin to skin
They are fresh
Untapped
Tighter
She is 19
Her body is just ripe
Breast still standing
Omo I die there grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by BarrElChapo(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2019
You see, that's what we're talking about.

nkwuocha1:

The op would be a fool to ignore the niece.Her actions hence matters.At this point her priority should be focused on the teenage girl,as all angle indicates her husband is not all that respectable.

My former neighbor daughter in law got preggy and the man dragged her to the culprit father's house to demand HE MUST MARRY HER!Now that's an innocent man.He felt insulted that the guy had the guts to do that to his wife's sister left under his care.Why? It's a dent on his image as he felt he may be seen as not handling the lady as his own child.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Midas01: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2019
How dare you say she's raising dust?
You call such sacrilege dust? Some of you are just stupid and will never take your own advice if it happened to you.
efeteb:
My candid advice to you is to consider this.
1. The worst thing that could happen from this is a broken home. My sister don't allow this issue to break your marriage. It is painful? Yes, but don't allow your children grow up in a broken home take it from those that have experience it.

2. Forgive your husband even before you confirm he did it. Don't allow this issue to break the relationship between you two. The mistake has been done. Allow him to let you know his plans for the child but try to make him take responsibility for the unborn child if he accept that he did it.

3. Raising dust and issues from this cannot undo what has been done. Your peace is what is important. Remember crying has never restored a spilled milk. Try to be brave that is where your peace can be found.

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by franchasng: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Midas01:
Hypocrite! When your wife gets pregnant for another man, forgive her and shower her with praises.
Hey nikur you say wah shocked shocked [img]https://media1./images/9abdf24cb2ebfe6bdebbe980b07c9f70/tenor.gif[/img]

She will first of all visit her papa house, then we can start negotiating forgiveness from there you know [img]https://media./images/8a097cdeb38aa7ac37a0313ac4f4982e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:
I wish someone in real life would actually say something along the lines of what I read on this forum and say it to my face.

I’ll hang him out to dry. They only come here to express their perverted thoughts under the cover of anonymity.

Hypocrites

That is why they train other men's kids na.

Divorce is not an option o...

Hahahahahaha.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.