Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now (6241 Views)

Did I Do Right? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Eleganza33(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
lmao poster she may be innocent o. a girl's inbox should not worry you na outbox you go look at. some guys have this annoying habit of calling you sweet names when you are not dating them. me self I don warn tire, most of them don't listen they will still continue calling you names dis one na small thing self when you see the mummy and my love crew wetin you go come do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eleganza33:
lmao poster she may be innocent o. a girl's inbox should not worry you na outbox you go look at. some guys have this annoying habit of calling you sweet names when you are not dating them. me self I don warn tire, most of them don't listen they will still continue calling you names dis one na small thing self when you see the mummy and my love crew wetin you go come do.
funny thing those guys calling me mugu thinks the money is the issue...while I don't think about that but the trust I have for her... she's even in my room as I type..but I notice that most of narialanders...I just need a mature advice whether to not react and watch since her WhatsApp can be seen on my laptop or I should just tell her and show her my evidence, but the money issue is what they are putting for head as if na dem work for am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by themaestro08(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
What load of nonsense have I just read?

A long-distance relationship, you pay her school fees, and you still suffer abuses. Damn! I mean what the hell is wrong with you man? You really need to come back to your senses.

Walk away from that relationship before it will be too late.

Good news; you are awesome and a better lady is waiting for you out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by seunmohmoh(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Did she charm you? You are too soft jare. Just do whatever you feel like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Keep asking Nairalanders Oga...From your post, it seems you're intoxicated .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by bigpicture001: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:
she's 26 yrs, I just try to upgrade her level...that's all

Well not a small gal dou...

But what sh is doing is not totally outta place..its natural for ladies
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by oscar4lyf(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Someone like you bought a brand new laptop for his supposedly girlfriend and the babe carry the laptop dash my guy wey dey dig am. My guy told her to tell the mugu (your twin brother) that she was robbed and your brother believed it totally.
I weep for some guys cry cry

� �
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
By the way your gf is responding i dnt think there is anything between them.
Some guys are really so annoying,even when you not in relationship with them they will be calling you pet name like "love" "sweetheart" etc.
So i really do not think that is a big issue to worry about.
Any close female friend of mine is in trouble because I throway pet names like mad "babe", "sweety","sweetheart",my crush" "asa" "beautiful"...if you go through our chats if you r husband or bf u will just faint...and am just being playful.

I don't see anything wrong in this chat
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Okoroawusa: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eleganza33:
my crush... how are you?
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Skmoda(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Some guys are really so annoying,even when you not in relationship with them they will be calling you pet name like "love" "sweetheart" etc.
Are you ok at all?......with that your shipini hands na him you take typed this rubbish....sense is really expensive....that girl is cheating simple for even asking for pics it enough evidence......rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Skmoda(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:
funny thing those guys calling me mugu thinks the money is the issue...while I don't think about that but the trust I have for her... she's even in my room as I type..but I notice that most of narialanders...I just need a mature advice whether to not react and watch since her WhatsApp can be seen on my laptop or I should just tell her and show her my evidence, but the money issue is what they are putting for head as if na dem work for am
You asked for advice and now you get it...but bros...I will tell you the factual truth, she is cheating on you emotionally and soon she will go physical if she hasn't started already...so tread carefully and don't give yourself hypertension when you finally discover she is into another nigga.....my two cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Skmoda:

Are you ok at all?......with that your shipini hands na him you take typed this rubbish....sense is really expensive....that girl is cheating simple for even asking for pics it enough evidence......rubbish
You are very stupid,nd your brain is leaking
Can't you give him your own advice without quoting me? Stupid fool!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Smallboy01: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2019
It's really vexatious the girls here are supporting sides of the girl and can't blame for her nonchalant attitude. angry

As for the OP, I think she have used her juicy pu**sy to brainwashed you angry
How can u pay her school fees !!! And u are not 100% certain of marrying her, Now she still have the audacity to hurl insults at you and u still keep quiet when u should have given her uppercut on her Jaw. In fact you're a disgrace to manhood.. angry
I wish I can spit on your head undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Skmoda(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I'm very stupid,nd my brain is leaking
Can't you see that I'm typing rubbish ....Stupid fool and she goat at that
Classified dimwit.......that's what you are ........ grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:
so giving someone 78k na mumu for your side....person wey no be my girlfriend self I dey give am, ode
If you have been using this tone to talk to her she will not be talking to you anyhow.
Stop being a sissy man and use your head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Skmoda:

Classified dimwit.......that's what you are ........ grin grin grin grin
Ode jatijati
Edit all you want it still doesn't change the fact that you a demented fool!!
Last reply though,

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by fk002: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:
so giving someone 78k na mumu for your side....person wey no be my girlfriend self I dey give am, ode

Change her broken phone first Mr Bill Gates

Brother wey no wise!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Skmoda:

You asked for advice and now you get it...but bros...I will tell you the factual truth, she is cheating on you emotionally and soon she will go physical if she hasn't started already...so tread carefully and don't give yourself hypertension when you finally discover she is into another nigga.....my two cents.
thank you bro...
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Nairalanders though! You guys should advice the guy properly instead you saying he should stop putting her through school. Kai no wonder too many witchcraft in this country.

I sincerely do not see any romantic tie or connection in that conversation. For she talking to you anyhow, you need to step up as a man and stop swallowing bullshiit.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by hustleranthem(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2019
fk002:

Change her broken phone first Mr Bill Gates

Brother wey no wise!!!
lol the brother mumu no get mate..he dey feel like bill gates cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:
thank you bro...
Don't mind those Naysayers, most of them are heartbroken and lonely, taking out their frustration on a guy who has it going. Communicate with your "Woman" and resolve things. You need to be the Man in that relationship, do not give space for bullshiit
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Omar09(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

On top how much oga...na me put am for HND o so if am not capable I won't have try it

Oga no one is saying you are not capable. But what we are saying is this, it is not your obligation to take her through school, or even give her money at all to accept her bullshit as in the way she talks to you.

As for cheating, she may not be cheating, not with that guy, you could see the wrong connection between them. Till you catch her or get the glimpse she's innocent. But bear in mind that one day you will find out that she been cheating.. But it's definitely not with that guy. In fact that guy doesn't stand a chance.
Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by fk002: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2019
hustleranthem:
lol the brother mumu no get mate..he dey feel like bill gates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave am we know his type na empty vessels.

Just look at his girlfriend's phone and he dey talk say he dey dash someone 78k bla bla bla claiming philanthropist for nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Gofwane(m): 3:31am On Oct 01, 2019
hustleranthem:
brother wey mumu
that guy na mumu for life grin Village people don use him brain do pap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2019
The fact that this dude is still confused about an unclad and obvious cheating means his mumuism is legendary with no mekwatalism. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by YungMillionaire: 3:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Eleganza33:

hey my sweet pie, when r u coming over to see me?
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by YungMillionaire: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:

don't mind dem its not a big issue.

Anyway, hey my sweet pie Pe-tty princess when r u coming over to come and see me?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by YungMillionaire: 4:07am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nairalanders though! You guys should advice the guy properly instead you saying he should stop putting her through school. Kai no wonder too many witchcraft in this country.
I sincerely do not see any romantic tie or connection in that conversation. For she talking to you anyhow, you need to step up as a man and stop swallowing bullshiit.

Simple question: If she is flirting with another man, should he continue to spend his hard earned money on her?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by placeofallure(f): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

Exactly! Money! The importance many attach to money these days is why we have our society flooded with kidnappers, rogue politicians, rogue men of God, extortionists everywhere. Hardly can anyone do anything for anyone without ulterior motives. I pity our generation and the generation yet unborn. What's the big deal in helping your gf out if it's convenient? Men have helped me on several occasions and I have rendered financial help to men too even when we are not in a relationship. It's providence, it's being your brother's keeper.

Afolabiay, Nairaland of today is filled with immatured, unbridled youths. The way they reason is a story for another day.

Now to your post, the WhatsApp chats you attached is not to be ignored. She's not in a relationship with him yet, but something may spring forth from there if not nipped in the bud. The guy is pestering her obviously and she's giving him audience. She may not respond to his chats if she's not interested or she could block him outrightly. Another possibility, she might be trying to be polite. However, she may have a reason for that.
A cult guy tried vehemently to woo me in school. I didn't know at the beginning that he belonged to a cult. I just didn't like him so I was putting him off the normal arrogant way a lady does. But when I found out, I changed tactics. Whenever he comes around, (Yes, on his own, he found out my house) I just carry the Bible and say I want to share the word of God with him. I didn't do this for long before he naturally let me be.

Your girl could be in similar circumstances. However, to clear all doubts, sit her down and reason together. You could show her the chats. Let her be fortright with answers. I know she's NOT dating him yet. Moreso it's improper to infringe on people's privacy rights. You should remove your cloning device once you have sort this out. Assure her you have done this. If she's a cheat, she can't be careful always. You will eventually catch her. If you leave her based on speculations, the next girl could be worse.

Enoff said!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Korllami007: 5:11am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:
funny thing those guys calling me mugu thinks the money is the issue ...while I don't think about that but the trust I have for her... she's even in my room as I type..but I notice that most of narialanders...I just need a mature advice whether to not react and watch since her WhatsApp can be seen on my laptop or I should just tell her and show her my evidence, but the money issue is what they are putting for head as if na dem work for am

If it is not the issue, you won't add it to your post. Please, keeping footing someone else future wife's bill. I may be the one to marry her though so thank you in advance and I really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by rex444(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Are U from Cross River ?
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by placeofallure(f): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Any close female friend of mine is in trouble because I throway pet names like mad "babe", "sweety","sweetheart",my crush" "asa" "beautiful"...if you go through our chats if you r husband or bf u will just faint...and am just being playful.

I don't see anything wrong in this chat
Don't mind many sadists on this thread o. In fact I have a male colleague, he doesn't just say good morning or Hi! He hugs and plants a peck on the cheek. That's our good morning everyday. The thought of sex or anything like it is so far away from us both. I'm not the only one he does that to. That's his normal playful self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80% Of Lagos Girls Are Into Runs / Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband / See What This Lady Did In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.