Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now (6242 Views)

Did I Do Right? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by consultancy: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Another one will bite the dust soon. Are some men foolish or just cursed??

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Simple question: If she is flirting with another man, should he continue to spend his hard earned money on her?
Does that msg look like a flirtatious one? You'll see how uninterested she sounds but trying to respectfully keep d convo. Pls you men should be careful! Like when you have a girlfriend, you don't chat with other girls even if it's for Lil attention...

We seriously have so many sadist here.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2019
consultancy:
Another one will bite the dust soon. Are some men foolish or just cursed??
Lies. It won't work for you.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Skmoda(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Ode jatijati
Edit all you want it still doesn't change the fact that you a demented fool!!
Last reply though,
So oti eh gbo Yoruba.....were ni eh .....empty brain, in short na bread crumbs dey your brain.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Skmoda(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
placeofallure:

Exactly! Money! The importance many attach to money these days is why we have our society flooded with kidnappers, rogue politicians, rogue men of God, extortionists everywhere. Hardly can anyone do anything for anyone without ulterior motives. I pity our generation and the generation yet unborn. What's the big deal in helping your gf out if it's convenient? Men have helped me on several occasions and I have rendered financial help to men too even when we are not in a relationship. It's providence, it's being your brother's keeper.

Afolabiay, Nairaland of today is filled with immatured, unbridled youths. The way they reason is a story for another day.

Now to your post, the WhatsApp chats you attached is not to be ignored. She's not in a relationship with him yet, but something may spring forth from there if not nipped in the bud. The guy is pestering her obviously and she's giving him audience. She may not respond to his chats if she's not interested or she could block him outrightly. Another possibility, she might be trying to be polite. However, she may have a reason for that.
A cult guy tried vehemently to woo me in school. I didn't know at the beginning that he belonged to a cult. I just didn't like him so I was putting him off the normal arrogant way a lady does. But when I found out, I changed tactics. Whenever he comes around, (Yes, on his own, he found out my house) I just carry the Bible and say I want to share the word of God with him. I didn't do this for long before he naturally let me be.

Your girl could be in similar circumstances. However, to clear all doubts, sit her down and reason together. You could show her the chats. Let her be fortright with answers. I know she's NOT dating him yet. Moreso it's improper to infringe on people's privacy rights. You should remove your cloning device once you have sort this out. Assure her you have done this. If she's a cheat, she can't be careful always. You will eventually catch her. If you leave her based on speculations, the next girl could be worse.

Enoff said!
Nice one....respect

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Op... All these girls advising you to ignore the chats. They are taking sides with her just because she's a girl like them and they will certainly do exactly what she's doing or even more.
I will advice you to look up Ubunja's posts and read it up. I did the same and today, I'm on top of the food chain!
You can also search for the "red pill movement" and have your eyes opened on truth.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Konki: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

Giving my girlfriend money or paying her school fees does not mean I lose...it is my money and I will spend it the way I like.

Questions for you:

1. Have you given her any engagement ring?

2. Have you ever introduced yourself to her parents?

3. If yes!, then, as what?

Guy get it straight..

Any girl you've not paid her bride price is in circulation and suitors or boyfriends are free to make advances at her.

What ever expression of love you've shown her, materially and otherwise, is and remains a gift!

As far as law and custom is concerned, you have little or no claim on her.

So, do the needful and claim her, else, drink chill pill and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Eleganza33(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:

hey my sweet pie, when r u coming over to see me?
hehehe you wan start your own

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Eleganza33(f): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

my crush... how are you?
lol ma gi? I dey kamkpe
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by A305: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
If she was cheating, she would have passworded her phone, however, she has the tendecy to cheat if the opportunity arises otherwise she wouldn't be replying that guy.

This is more like an affair about to begin but the guy hasn't played his card well. He's till arranging the game.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by MedicH: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2019
She's no sent nudes and no bleeping yet. There's hope. Once she goes down with this gov always ultra or another person just confirm she's gone stamped and sealed.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Eleganza33:
lol ma gi? I dey kamkpe
my sweetheart..na so o!
hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Op nothing for now but very soon your babe will be madly fvcked by that fvck boy... Babes too like attention and they think they can handle it till they start cheating or falling inlove...
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by yetunsbay(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Someone like you bought a brand new laptop for his supposedly girlfriend and the babe carry the laptop dash my guy wey dey dig am. My guy told her to tell the mugu (your twin brother) that she was robbed and your brother believed it totally.
I weep for some guys cry cry
chain ! Inside life........... I watch this in movies
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by duduade: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Someone like you bought a brand new laptop for his supposedly girlfriend and the babe carry the laptop dash my guy wey dey dig am. My guy told her to tell the mugu (your twin brother) that she was robbed and your brother believed it totally.
I weep for some guys cry cry

Loooool. Omg
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by monerozi5590: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nairalanders though! You guys should advice the guy properly instead you saying he should stop putting her through school. Kai no wonder too many witchcraft in this country.

I sincerely do not see any romantic tie or connection in that conversation. For she talking to you anyhow, you need to step up as a man and stop swallowing bullshiit.

Are my eyes deceiving me.... From the chat, is the girl that is even dieing for the guy.... Baby lemme see your face and all of that.

Op use your head..... Don't take relationship advice from a woman. A sharper guy is fucking her already without spending a dime and you are here talking nonsense.

Go and read up Ubunja and Hardon thread.

Op, i know is your money but please stop spending on her. Bleep her and dumb her asap.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
monerozi5590:

Are my eyes deceiving me.... From the chat, is the girl that is even dieing for the guy.... Baby lemme see your face and all of that.

Op use your head..... Don't take relationship advice from a woman. A sharper guy is fucking her already without spending a dime and you are here talking nonsense.

Go and read up Ubunja and Hardon thread.

Op, i know is your money but please stop spending on her. Bleep her and dumb her asap.
Haaaaaaaaaa! It's obvious d red pill u swallowed dey affect ur eyes o. The guy asked for picture from the girl and she gave an excuse, only for the guy to send his without the girl asking. Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by bigcee(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
As I see "xup" , I just weak.
Funny memes grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Does that msg look like a flirtatious one? You'll see how uninterested she sounds but trying to respectfully keep d convo. Pls you men should be careful! Like when you have a girlfriend, you don't chat with other girls even if it's for Lil attention...

We seriously have so many sadist here.
You are rare.
Ladies like you make me wish I had certain attractive qualities.

Akwaetiti must be feeling blessed RN!
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Prakash247(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2019
OmowunmiButty:

c'est fini
Just continue living Life and enjoy yourself.
You've got no worries oo jare..
I think u are mad,since it's your money,why are u coming here to disturb us.Idiot.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Prakash247(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

Giving my girlfriend money or paying her school fees does not mean I lose...it is my money and I will spend it the way I like.
You are a fool!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by saintsylve(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Bro, I don't think your girl is having anything or even thought process towards the guy.
From the response, there is no attention, this is just school mate trying to force his way on your girl, just look at where she responded with "who" to I love you. She is matured to my assessment and she even asked him why he wants to see her even after all the cajoling from the guy.

If she was the portrait you thinking, she wouldn't leave the chats. She is clean bro.

Try sensitize her on the dangers of allowing male visitors to her house or visiting male friends who is clearly not her boyfriend in which she could experience rape, drugs and fathom killing ultimately.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Kaycee54321(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Bros, Na from clap, dance take dey start

No advice big pass the one wey you give yourself.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
CHEATER'S EVERYWHERE... MTCHEEEEEEW
IFFA SAY GALS LIKES TO PRETEND AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE THE GENUINE ONCES IN A RELATIONSHIP,

I KNOW MANY OF THEM WILL WANT TO ATTACK ME RIGHT NOW. BUT THAT'S THE
TRUTH ABOUT DEM.

DEY LIKE TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE WE R THE CHEATERS IN A RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by dottozil: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2019
placeofallure:

Don't mind many sadists on this thread o. In fact I have a male colleague, he doesn't just say good morning or Hi! He hugs and plants a peck on the cheek. That's our good morning everyday. The thought of sex or anything like it is so far away from us both. I'm not the only one he does that to. That's his normal playful self.

Lol, he hugs and pecks you every day , you someone else's girlfriend, I hope you both continue when your married. I blame jobless guys using such words or ways for ladies when they can't stand it been used for theirs.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Jombom: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
You are funny o.

The boy calling the guy "fine boy". You don't see anything wrong in that plus she didn't reject sending the guy pic, she said there's no light. So it not pic they are talking about but video call.

Last last the OP go get sense.
Me I no fit de pay person school fee de read this kind nonsense. Maybe, cos of the experience I gather sha.

saintsylve:
Bro, I don't think your girl is having anything or even thought process towards the guy.
From the response, there is no attention, this is just school mate trying to force his way on your girl, just look at where she responded with "who" to I love you. She is matured to my assessment and she even asked him why he wants to see her even after all the cajoling from the guy.

If she was the portrait you thinking, she wouldn't leave the chats. She is clean bro.

Try sensitize her on the dangers of allowing male visitors to her house or visiting male friends who is clearly not her boyfriend in which she could experience rape, drugs and fathom killing ultimately.

Cheers.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Konki:

Questions for you:

1. Have you given her any engagement ring?

2. Have you ever introduced yourself to her parents?

3. If yes!, then, as what?

Guy get it straight..

Any girl you've not paid her bride price is in circulation and suitors or boyfriends are free to make advances at her.

What ever expression of love you've shown her, materially and otherwise, is and remains a gift!

As far as law and custom is concerned, you have little or no claim on her.

So, do the needful and claim her, else, drink chill pill and you'll be fine.
Her parent know me and I ask for their permission before I help her with her HND, we plan for introduction early next year...my parent know her too...
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Originalsly: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

Wow!... this is kinda rude and blunt! Bro... people like you shouldn't be seeking advice. Your life ....your money.... and you believe... your girlfriend..... do what you like.... what can we even tell you?...fix your cracked up phone screen?...oh nooo... we wouldn't.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Jombom:
You are funny o.

The boy calling the guy "fine boy". You don't see anything wrong in that plus she didn't reject sending the guy pic, she said there's no light. So it not pic they are talking about but video call.

Last last the OP go get sense.
Me I no fit de pay person school fee de read this kind nonsense. Maybe, cos of the experience I gather sha.

lol, calm down oga I just see this stuff yesterday, and I know when I get angry it does not end good though I don't get angry easily like that...na advice I need not all this things you guys are saying
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2019
saintsylve:

Cheers.
have been asking myself why she didn't put password or pattern on her phone.... really am confuse because I trust her. Thanks
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by kingjomezy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
hustleranthem:
u b real father Christmas..ur mumu na real first class

broken bottle
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Konki: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
afolabiay:

Her parent know me and I ask for their permission before I help her with her HND, we plan for introduction early next year...my parent know her too...

With all due consideration and sence of responsibility, I submit that till next year when you do the introduction, she is still in circulation.

So.... Deal with that and be guided. Bitter, but that's the truth.

Reason: You are still a boy friend in serious relationship, other boyfriends will still be there cos till you persinalise her, your girlfriend is still their girlfriend and vise versa.

Face the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.