Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now (6240 Views)

Did I Do Right? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by YungMillionaire: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eleganza33:
hehehe you wan start your own
na our own...u and I na 1 no be 2 kiss
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by OmowunmiButty(f): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Prakash247:

I think u are mad,since it's your money,why are u coming here to disturb us.Idiot.

You must be MAD..
You are very stupid, and your brain is leaking
Can't you give him your own advice without quoting me? Stupid fool!!
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I started reading I thought all you is need is just a friend to cheer you up to move on, but when I saw

" I pay School fees..." I think you need to see a doctor.

Money you should have saved for yourself at least you can pride on something of your own but now you are losing both ways.

She is gone!
Money gone!!

Signed: Governor Pad cool

When will guys learn, why Will you pay school fees for a girl who's not your wife? She nags and accuses you of cheating of which you're not and you kept calm. I spit on this thread

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by consultancy: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lies. It won't work for you.

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
consultancy:
E pain am! Buhhhhhahahabsbbsbsbsbbaahahha
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by consultancy: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
E pain am! Buhhhhhahahabsbbsbsbsbbaahahha
lol. U be my sister, so I'll let you go on this grin grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by olalat(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
afolabiay:
funny thing those guys calling me mugu thinks the money is the issue...while I don't think about that but the trust I have for her... she's even in my room as I type..but I notice that most of narialanders...I just need a mature advice whether to not react and watch since her WhatsApp can be seen on my laptop or I should just tell her and show her my evidence, but the money issue is what they are putting for head as if na dem work for am
. Your babe doesn't have anything serious with the guy in question but you need to act tough a bit in order to prevent any kind of temptation therefore. Married women dey fall o let alone a single student. Dont loose guard pls. Draw a red.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
olalat:
. Your babe doesn't have anything serious with the guy in question but you need to act tough a bit in order to prevent any kind of temptation therefore. Married women dey fall o let alone a single student. Dont loose guard pls. Draw a red.
i did exactly what you said, i will post the response here
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Avast(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
@OP no kill yourself for woman matter.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
afolabiay:

Well I don't see any thing in that but the way she has been blunt with me, I expect the same with anyone...she did not even say she not coming

Fool. As you see that guy comment say nothing wrong you come dey happy. Better leave that relationship otherwise you will commit suicide this coming Christmas.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
afolabiay:

Giving my girlfriend money or paying her school fees does not mean I lose...it is my money and I will spend it the way I like.

Make today's date. You go commit suicide because of toto
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
hustleranthem:
u b real father Christmas..ur mumu na real first class

Leave the slowpoke. Na God go save am from committing suicide before Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
afolabiay:
she's 26 yrs, I just try to upgrade her level...that's all

Upgrade when you go regret? You think say na only you dey Bleep the girl? I give you from now till Christmas, na small thing go remain make you drink sniper
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2019
i just go out jejely... me that have been thinking of plan B already ....,
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2019
condemn:

Upgrade when you go regret? You think say na only you dey Bleep the girl? I give you from now till Christmas, na small thing go remain make you drink sniper
i no fit regret helping someone talking of my girl friend, no be my wife
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2019
condemn:

Leave the slowpoke. Na God go save am from committing suicide before Christmas.
you no well
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by jclassiq(m): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2019
afolabiay:
so giving someone 78k na mumu for your side....person wey no be my girlfriend self I dey give am, ode

So why are you bothered? Do you know how much the other guy is giving her?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by jclassiq(m): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2019
afolabiay:
she's 26 yrs, I just try to upgrade her level...that's all

She is old enough for marriage nah.

What you should have done is to see her parents and do what you need to do as regards marrying her. Not throwing money about anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by jclassiq(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2019
afolabiay:

So what's does this mean?
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2019
jclassiq:

So what's does this mean?
IT MEANS THAT OP IS A MUGU sad sad
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2019
afolabiay:
i no fit regret helping someone talking of my girl friend, no be my wife

Mark today's date oh my brother. Mark am. If you like, make you go show her say you dey monitor her whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by CsRockefeller(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2019
OmowunmiButty:

You must be MAD..
You are very stupid, and your brain is leaking
Can't you give him your own advice without quoting me? Stupid fool!!

grin
Nigerians!!

God blow the trumpet please.
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by dave4rella(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

May God bless your soul for helping her, we help not because we are fools, but to help humanity.
The girl I'm putting true school started misbehaving lately,but the jokes is on her...

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by oyinpr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
afolabiay:
I have a girl friend that have been thinking will be my wife, i notice some changes in her character like some months now, but natural she's this nagging type and she's stubborn and blunt too, which i am okay with the behaviour because i dont think there is any perfect person on earth, she's in school while am in lagos, i do send upkeep to her every week and pay her school fees, so i am doing the best i can to make her leave fine in school, now recently she used to talk to me anyhow and also accuse me of so many thing, which i never did, but i use to keep calm since i know she's not around me so all those thing will be kind of normal to me, but i have never cheated on her, so when she come to pay me a visit, due to her recent behaviour i want to be sure if anything is going wrong so i decided to check her phone, luckily for me she did not put security on her phone so i see a guy she's chatting with, one is clearly a friend but they used to joke with the word love, shebi you say you love me kind of thing, but the other one, i have attach the whatsapp chat between those two, so i scan her whatsapp with my pc, i was thinking of facing her or to be patience till i see that she go to his house truly, i hate not been loyal, i am loyal to her all my life and she cannot be doing this to me....it making me go crazy, please Nairalander help me on what to do
Don't date a student!!
Una no dey learn?? Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. / Sh1t Happens.................................................. / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.