Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (17789 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by ibkonekt(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
rubbish post...no go hustle. dey there dey find woman for success

10 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Is this true or just a mere assumption?

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!

You should have better asked the married men because they could talk from experience. But single will answer your question based on what they still believe
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by OdenKelechi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Can't be true in all cases.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!
Not when the woman will be dependent on you as most Nigerian ladies see marriage to be. if she's from a rich home, or the hustling type then a man could go ahead with that without fears whatsoever. grin

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
God punish marriage. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by sofiscatedmoron: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
no
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by chukzyfcbb: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Before God Gave Adam Eve he was very clear In his priorities.

- First Adam was put in God's "SPOT" ( Eden).
- Then he left him with Instructions.
- Then Adam was made to work, protect and bring the good out of the garden.

When God had seen that Adam had done all this judciouslty, he gave him a Helpmeet.

What do you need a Helpmeet for when you have nothing going on for yourself?

Nobody says you should be a millionaire, just have something going on for yourself before you dey find woman marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Niyi9002(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
In some cases. My bro's travel and tour biz boomed after he married. He's doing fine financially now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
bitter truth, it's better nt to marry than to do and suffer. the real definition of sufferness is in marriage if u r nt lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by OdenKelechi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
SaintHilary:
Try it first

Then you'll know why Rudeboy made money first before singing I been dey beg u to try..Reason with me..If i no get today..i go get am tomorrow

Hustle bros..Make dem no use tinted glass carry ur babe pass u
Hahaha
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

It is true in some cases.
Some women bring good tidings to your life after marriage.

Beside every successful man there is a woman, there are 2 women actually.......His mother and his wife!

Why didn't she bring it to herself and family?

Except it is a function of some financial and investment (maybe spiritual grin) decisions which the woman can influence the man/them to make.

I really don't see how any human being on his/her own can bring success.

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marriage gives the impetus to work harder as u have a wife and kids to feed. But it guarantees nothing. Its 50 50

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Yes ooh I can testify. I worked in a bank and no promotion. I have been dating her since I started the bank job. But immediately I proposed and did introduction I got a new job and salary is triple my salary and it came with a car.

So yes

8 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by OdenKelechi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
mansoura:
100% true!
Hell NO

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Jordanbelfort07: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
ibkonekt:
rubbish post...no go hustle. dey there dey find woman for success

No mind am grin hitching his wagon on rubbish superstitions.
Marriage is not for an individual without money

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by samwise180(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
It depends on the condition at hand
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Why didn't she bring it to herself and family?

Except it is a function of some financial and investment (maybe spiritual grin) decisions which the woman can influence the man/them to make.

I really don't see how any human being on his/her own can bring success.
We respect your view also Poco gurl.
You have a point here too.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by anytexy: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
]what?
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by anochuko01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
RUBBISH AND STUPEED ASSUMPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by nwamabo247(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
For me no U can give girl belle marriage don set be that.PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
How many single guys done build mansion or even house? Most big houses are owned by married men so that should speak volumes.

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
[s]Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!![/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by anytexy: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by anytexy: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonnie10:
Y
why for what?
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bro it's possible with the right woman because some women are just liability imagine you struggling to cope now you go and marry a woman who don't know she has purpose for life

Bro just picture the image of your marriage

Mean while I've an offer for follow digital product marketers

Access the offer via d link below

www.biggerbro.com

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Gracemadeit(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marriage is key to success and it is not also the key to success. It depends on the angle we are looking it from.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Funmmyastic: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many single guys done build mansion or even house? Most big houses are owned by married men so that should speak volumes.

That's true.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Lordjb: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sleevia: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
foliman:
I think I concur,

Responsibility would make the man responsible, bills at the end of the month will force him to spend on things moderately.

The fear of the wife and his family would make him limit or cut extramarital affairs that could cost him money.

Even the man himself would know there's more to live for, hence his hustle would be way more than it was.

He'd be prudent...

However, so men don't give shit either married or not, but many has witness positive change when family of their own sets in.

Lol... U never jam ni. You can't give what you don't have. Marriage changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by emonis88: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Don't go into marriage without being prepared o! Forget that kind of thing u hear it don't work that way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.