Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (17794 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
When you marry the right partner.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

It is true in some cases.
Some women bring good tidings to your life after marriage.

Beside every successful man there is a woman, there are 2 women actually.............His wife and his mother!
lolz, you have added your own o, behind every successful man, there is a woman behind.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
It only happens when you marry the right woman who will pray for you from the bottom of her heart every day.

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Icebreeze(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marriage can and can still not be the key to success, depending on the situation though.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sleevia: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
leorayvon:
Yes ooh I can testify. I worked in a bank and no promotion. I have been dating her since I started the bank job. But immediately I proposed and did introduction I got a new job and salary is triple my salary and it came with a car.

So yes
so, you didn't do anything, no action, the job just landed on your lab because you married her? I wonder the kind of school most Nigerians go so much that they dump education and hold on to superstitions.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by mamajj17(f): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82742821:

Lol cheesy
We know that MamaJJ.

Happy Independence ma'm.

Wishing you too my dear, Best regards wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
SaintHilary:
Try it first

Then you'll know why Rudeboy made money first before singing I been dey beg u to try..Reason with me..If i no get today..i go get am tomorrow

Hustle bros..Make dem no use tinted glass carry ur babe pass u
Guy,you too get sense abeg...one cold beer 4 you jare!
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by TheManOfTheYear: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
mansoura:
100% true!
Go marry broke guy. Hunger go finish una two

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Maj196(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
My guy nor try am o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

It is true in some cases.
Some women bring good tidings to your life after marriage.

Beside every successful man there is a woman, there are 2 women actually.............His wife and his mother!

this is strange to read, so you mean good tidings is magical, people dont work for good tidings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
SaintHilary:
Try it first

Then you'll know why Rudeboy made money first before singing I been dey beg u to try..Reason with me..If i no get today..i go get am tomorrow

Hustle bros..Make dem no use tinted glass carry ur babe pass u

grin
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82742821:

Lol cheesy
We know that MamaJJ.

Happy Independence ma'm.
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
nauto10:
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favour from the LORD

Proverbs 18:22

He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.

1234 BC sermon

In this present world, it doesnt work like that

presently, it is He who finds a wife, finds trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by makeherscream(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
I think this is the most stupid post I have read this year and they even push it to front page smh

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

It seems so

During the early stage of Marriage there seem to be a form of blessing , societal respect and luck that follows a union, however few years down the line expecialy when the babies start poping in then your life as a man becomes utterly miserable as marriage and family is designed for average income earners
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sleevia:
so, you didn't do anything, no action, the job just landed on your lab because you married her? I wonder the kind of school most Nigerians go so much that they dump education and hold on to superstitions.

Oga I applied to jobs went for interviews yet non called . Right now I still have 2 job offers waiting .so oga even the Bible talk say faith without work is dead. Bros go marry the right woman and doors will be open to u

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
mamajj17:

Wishing you too my dear, Best regards wink
Thank you ma! wink

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

1234 BC sermon

In this present world, it doesnt work like that

presently, it is He who finds a wife, finds trouble

No Go find Trouble and Call her a wife

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
foliman:
I think I concur,

Responsibility would make the man responsible, bills at the end of the month will force him to spend on things moderately.

The fear of the wife and his family would make him limit or cut extramarital affairs that could cost him money.

Even the man himself would know there's more to live for, hence his hustle would be way more than it was.

He'd be prudent...

However, so men don't give shit either married or not, but many has witness positive change when family of their own sets in.

you must be a villager
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Obason22(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
The reason some men got married to their sales girl is cos of the success and the beauty that is attached to it, thou u may be rich/poor b4 getting married but in addition to a nice and well train girl attach to ur life there will be more blessings, I heard a testimony of one lady that was praying so that her husband will go broke and d reason been that she does not like de life style of her husband, this is man that was rich b4 getting married to u, now tell me if by her prayer her husband went broke who is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82744110:

Thank you! wink
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:
That's true Kanu.
[/s]
[s]
post=82743072:

We respect your view also Poco gurl.
You have a point here too.
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Icebreeze(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Obason22:
now tell me if by her prayer her husband went broke who is to blame.

Her next line will be: are those making it having two heads?
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Exactly the same discourse i had with my guy yesterday....funny enough,the magga ended up convincing me with the same mentality that OP has...

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

you must be a villager
Hahahahahahahag....A very remote and isolated village 4 that matter..
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by ruffDiamond: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
mad-rriage is completely, totally and absolutely overrated...I'm a single guy and mad-rriage is tha last thing on my mind

the TachaFied bit**hes out there ain't worth the time and the stress..better live in peace than go hook up with wahala and needles liability

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by mercyviv(f): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Its very true. I know most people will find it difficult to believe but in reality, when a man marries he becomes more goal oriented, and with a woman who is loving, trusting, loyal, supportive, affectionate and prayerful, he's sure to break even in a short time!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by ObongNizz: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
And which money you wan take marry the wife fes fes?

No be obodo oyinbo be dis ooo.

Suffer your sufferation alone mbok.
Becos if woman come begin yab you ontop poverty.
Na suicide go remain for you.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Eze2000(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
It all depends on you and your destiny or plans in life.

For me a wife is indeed the key to success. But nor just any woman... a gentle God fearing woman. Been searching for so long

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Let me drop my story.

I was dating a Delta girl for 3 years and all I placed my hands wasn't working. In fact I have a project that passed all through government protocols which was just remaining signing, but nothing happened. I even did sport betting which was earlier successful as some Nairalanders could testify. But at the end, everything went south. I tried traveling to Australia 2016, Dollar come increase to N500, my sponsor kuku chill.

On top of that, The girl come de put pressure on me till I no fit take am. Na Dia I break up with her.
Then I met this my old friend from School days that I haven't seen for over 9years, mehn she just too set, couple with the fact that we knew each other very well, we were best of friends then.
To cut story short, na so I proposed and gave her time frame for marriage. Meanwhile I don't even have 50k in my account, she accepted with these words " If God permits us to marry, he'll make a way, besides I know you to be a hardworking person, we will not suffer".

Do you know that within 3 months, I was able to realize the money we used for the wedding? Up till date I still can't understand how it happened, But God made it possible for us through the right woman.

It's over 2 years since we got married, God has blessed us with a beautiful daughter and we have a house of our own.

Yeah, you can be successful with the right woman.

Cc. Sleevia, lukui, rukz

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.