Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (17795 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sleevia:

Abi o.

The side effect of this kind of story is that, it will make some readers lazy and leave everything to God, even though God gave them brain and hand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not of the opinion that one gets rich or make it in Life by getting married only neither am I being superstitious. I'm just saying that it happens. I never believed that until it happened to me.

True God blessed me with Multiple skills that can fetch me something to survive, but even with these skills I was going nowhere until that proposal. Everything started falling in place. There's so much to tell about my story.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by harrwix(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
feldido:

Well, I'll say God answered my prayer by turning my attention to the right woman who released me from emotional torture. Yeah, emotional torture from my ex and from my Dad who always kept me depressed. I almost saw myself as a failure cos nothing seemed working since my graduation after 9years. I almost believed I was a failure until my wife gave me that Psychological boost that "she knows I'm a hardworking person and she believes we will not suffer".

Thanks boss.... This is more clearer and less vague.
Someone will surely learn from this now
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sleevia: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
feldido:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not of the opinion that one gets rich or make it in Life by getting married only neither am I being superstitious. I'm just saying that it happens. I never believed that until it happened to me.

True God blessed me with Multiple skills that can fetch me something to survive, but even with these skills I was going nowhere until that proposal. Everything started falling in place. There's so much to tell about my story.

I don't have a problem with you bro. I knew you have something that led to your success.

I don't doubt your story either but I am. Someone that before I will accept anything as true, I have to compare statistically with the majority.

However, we need to be careful about how we make some comment because of the way an average Nigerian reason.

A lot of minds in Nigeria are in captivity already because some notion and preconceptions.

I know the battle I am fighting to liberate my own brother for similar reasons or how do you explain a situation where one is always feeling nothing is working for him because some village people are after him but refuse to accept his makes wrong decisions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by gforce5: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Typical Nigerian mentality. The only things Nigerians understand are marriage and children even in a struggling economy such as ours. This is why the poverty rate in this country is sky high. How can marriage lead to success? WTF?? It's like you lots do not understand the level of suffering currently going on in this country. Gentlemen, listen up and listen up good, no woman in this country is willing to suffer with you if she can help it. They all want to be taken care off. The ones that do must have seen potentials in you that others didn't. If it doesn't manifest, they will jump ship. It's just their nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by AntiMCU: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
gforce5:
Typical Nigerian mentality. The only things Nigerians understand are marriage and children even in a struggling economy such as ours. This is why the poverty rate in this country is sky high. How can marriage lead to success? WTF?? It's like you lots do not understand the level of suffering currently going on in this country. Gentlemen, listen up and listen up good, no woman in this country is willing to suffer with you if she can help it. They all want to be taken care off. The ones that do must have seen potentials in you that others didn't. If it doesn't manifest, they will jump ship. It's just their nature.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=82782682][/quote]
chai this guy!!! grin
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by drmikeadams(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2019
ruffDiamond:
lol pls define*good girls*? and where can I find them? church?lol. I insist most are TachaFied olosho period...let me tell something,if u see anyone getting married nowadays,what they are walking down the isle are mostly packaged but over ravished,(by God knows many Exes,huh ) outrageous body counts and mileage..naija gals the mostwrongest banal orientation in the whole wide world...gals who thinks guy without money(even though he may have huge potential) amount to nothing... I'm doing fine by God grace but I shy away from them the way Jesus shied away from Lucifer...make yr money and live comfortably and watch the bit**hes sweat!they don't bring no damn success to any man or marriage ,they bring trouble along their side over fuccked puna..Berra make yr mama dey pray for you,brah
grin.

My mentor
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by JERRY1925(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Is this true or just a mere assumption?

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!

Yes, because your sins reduce.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2019
TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN.!!!
1. When a woman is angry, over half of what she says-she doesn't mean...
2. The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.
3. A woman is not like 'detol advert', if you don't take care of her... Others will.
4. It takes time for a woman to trust a man, its hard to change when she does, but if you mess-up, you might just forget it.
5. A woman is such a school you will never graduate from.
6. Your wedding certificate with her is not a "driving licence, it is just a "Learners permit.
7. She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.
8. A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid making her hurt.
9. A woman can be highly secretive. Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.
10. All women Love to be begged. men often miss out on this.
11. All women have a unique character like salt, their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.
12. Some woman are not happy to cheat on man until man's behavior force them to do so.
13. Woman sometimes have the apitite to ask you for sex but because men are too anxious is what can make them hide their feelings.
Did I make any sense?
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2019
You went to school= Sugar daddy
You live in a good House =Sugar daddy
Your work/Business = Sugar daddy.
Now you are married but won't allow young Ladies near your Husband not even his cousins.
Because you know the game too well, you suspect every moves he makes. Even when he means no harm, your troubled soul will manufacture something to suit what you are thinking.
You are now 'protecting' your Man.
My Sister, Don't rejoice yet.
Some of you are still in the game even while still married to that innocent Man, whose only crime in life is falling in love with a green snake in a green grass.
At the shout of 'Let's go for a DNA test ' , you will urinate on your body.
Forming sickness that is not there.
One day na one day... Monkey will go market and it won't return.
Don't say that i didn't tell you.

Credits Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD)

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2019
DEAR LADIES,
BEST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FOR YOU!
1. Please do not let a man know you are madly in love with him, don't let him know that you cannot do without
him. He will take you for granted, cheat on you or do anything he feels because after all, you love him so much.
2. Never cry, stress or die over a boyfriend, he's not your husband for God's sake. Boyfriend is not a legally accepted man, so why cry or take poison because he broke your heart? He never loved you then.
3. As a lady, give yourself some respect, you must let your man
know that you can survive without his money. Don't be requesting airtime, money for hair or clothes from him. Find a source of income and he will respect you.
4. Stop proving that you are only good for sex and dating, not good for marriage. Men as are smart and wise when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.
5. Don't feel as if the world is coming to an end when a man decided to walk away from you. Don't beg him to stay, you are too precious to beg for love sister. He will treat you like trash.
7. Don't try to force yourself to love a man, its like teaching a pig how to appreciate beauty and cleanliness.
Don't force them let him go.
8. Don't waste your valuable time trying to convince or beg someone to love you. Someone out there is sinking deeply to love you but you are chasing broken dreams why?
9. Never feel sad if someone else prefers another lady over you. It doesn't mean something is wrong with you. It simply means you were never meant together.
How Many Agree With Me
Are we together

Credits Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Bryan Okwara Official
When You treat a woman nicely, she becomes practically BLIND to see other men. All she sees is You, whether you are rich or poor.

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:16am On Nov 27, 2019
MARRY A MAN THAT HAVE SENSE.!!!
1: Marry a man that has sense enough to know that paying your bride price is not equal to buying you.
2: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that marrying you is not doing you a favour.
3: Marry a man that has sense enough to know that you pose to have cramps and mood swings during your monthly circle, and shouldn't use it against you.
4: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that as a woman you also have a right to say "NO" to sex at times and if he must have his way he should at least try to make you happy and put you in the mood.
5: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that after childbirth you are posed to have stretch marks, big stomach, sag boobs and not too good shape, and he shouldn't because of that compare you to a sweet 16, your sag boobs or stretch marks is a sign of motherhood.
(Although you can work it out and be back to shape which is proper.)
6: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that there are times you are just too tired to cook, and him taking you to the eatery to eat dinner or him fixing the meal that day to save you the stress is not a taboo.
7: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you have a right to voice out your frustration, a right to agree and disagree, a right to air your opinions.
8: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you deserve to hear "sorry" from him and he's obliged to plead and ask for forgiveness when he errs and not use his headship as a means to escape saying "sorry"
9: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that hitting a lady is a crime against humanity.
10: Marry a man who loves your soul not just your body, marry a man who enjoys talking to you even without touching your body, not someone who cannot talk to you without touching you...
LADIES SHOULD I INCREASE THE VOLUME??

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:17am On Nov 27, 2019
DEAR MEN!!!
How can your wife be as romantic as your side chick when you have impregnated her 5 times, sent her to labour 5 times, antenatal, postnatal and breast feeding for many years? child care and upbringing till each baby turns 20, school runs every morning and evening, kitchen to cook for you and your 5 kids, in the hospital for many days just to look after your kids when they fall ill, house chores and groceries are still to be taken care of by her.
You the husband has caused her many cuts down her "V", cuts as a result of CS, what about sagged breast and stomach stretch marks you caused her, pimples and big nose you caused her during pregnancy, what about vomiting and loss of appetite, you have totally withdrawn your wife from the society because of the African culture and yet you don't want to value and respect her, yet the only thing you remember is that she is not romantic but your side chick is.
Put that your side chick to this life threatening adventure and see if she can cope. Please dear men, learn to appreciate your wife, life is not all about sex and romance, remember how she was before you married her and remember that you are the cause of her woes.
God bless every hardworking mother and wife.
I HOPE THE VOLUME IS LOUD ENOUGH??

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:19am On Nov 27, 2019
ADVICE TO MY FELLOW MEN ABOUT
THEIR PREGNANT WIVES...
#share
I am a man, but today I want us to discuss about " PREGNANCY ".
Do you know that certain things you do when your wife is pregnant actually contributes to state of health of the mother and unborn child?
Listen, it bothers me a lot when I see men showing no concern to their pregnant wife or fail to adjust to some temporary changes!!!
It's just 9 months, not like it's forever. Pregnancy is not bought in the market, neither is it a software downloaded from the internet. It's a seed planted by us men and is germinating. There has to be a carrier of that seed while it grows, and women have been given the responsibility to carry it.
Pregnancy is preparation to welcome
a new member into the family.
Pregnancy is a journey fun filled,
amazing etc.
Women differ in body changes. Although Pregnancy makes women do certain things in common.
■Once in a while she would nag
■Once in a while she would request for things unimaginable e.g she wants to eat okro and bread
■Once in a while she would get so lazy to make you your meals
■Once in a while she would want to stretch her legs on your laps.
Please pardon her... carrying the baby ain't easy.
Her needs may be unsatisfiable at times.
The first Tri_mester of the journey can be so annoying. Like I say women differ from each other during pregnancy.
●While most women are busy vomiting.
●Most of them sleep like water leaf, they sleep off anywhere with the slightest chance even in the kitchen.
●While most women have fever.
●Most women be looking cranky and dry like Dustin powder.
●While most women add up weight.
●Most women appear like burnt offerings.
●Some even go round with White handkerchief spitting in it.
ALL THESE ARE STILL OUR WORK.....
Please tolerate this, it's beautiful afterwards.
Her attitude becomes annoying, most times you cant stand her. But I get annoyed when I see men neglect their pregnant wife. She's not an abomination, neither is she a curse. I must say, it's not an easy journey for all.
The last Tri_mester is when we need to be extra patient, loving, enduring and understanding.
NOTE...
1) Always observe your wife's feet while pregnant, it swells often. Please give her a basin of water to soak her leg once in a while, it's one of the best treat women enjoy during pregnancy.
2) Ask her regularly how she feels and how the baby is. She's the carrier so she feels him/her move.
3) Tell her how beautiful she looks during pregnancy e.g " Honey see as the pregnancy make you fine, I will be impregnating you every month ooo" or even "is it my child that makes you fresh like this pass normal" Even if she has grown bigger in size cause of the pregnancy, celebrate her.
4) Don't be upset if she ever wakes you up by 2am to help massage her feet. We need to feel little of her discomfort and pain. She shouldn't carry it alone, it's our baby,we need to carry it together. (I don't mean physical carriage though).
5) No rule book stopped sex during pregnancy, in short it's the best sef.... do it. It's not like the vagina stopped working during pregnancy. O! boy continue the work that brings the pregnancy.
6) Don't be ashamed to take her out. Take her out once in a while to those lovie dovie places you used to go together. #Theyloveit ...
Most times I wonder what crosses the heart of men when they see their pregnant wives. Carrying a child for 9 months isn't easy.
I urge all men to get closer to their spouses during pregnancy because that's one of the times she needs you most.
A big shout out to all men who fully stand
by their wives during pregnancy.
#Sticktohershesfun ..

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2019
DON'T EVER CHEAT ON YOUR MAN.!!! Dear Ladies Please listen. Don't ever try to cheat on your man. Why? If you can't afford to lose him,please don't cheat on him. A shattered glass replicates the heart of the one you cheat on. You can't put a shattered heart together. He will lose the respect, trust and love for you. Now Even when they say you're forgiven, it's never the same because they always look at the spot where the crack was and you just never get the best you had back. You can prevent this by being faithful.. The honest truth is, we cheat for very silly reasons and every time we have a chance to cheat. maybe we should ask ourselves if its worth the trouble of the aftermath effects of our partner knowing. When you cheat on your man, you will only bring bad luck to him.his business May stop going well or in his place of work, he will start having issues. Men do cheat but it's worse when women cheat. The outcome is never going to be a good one.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2019
WHO IS A BIG GIRL?
The fact that different guys pick you up every Wednesday & friday night does not make you a big girl. The fact that you wear all the latest clothes in the market, does not make you a big girl. And of the fact that you uses the latest phone and different guys pay money into your account does not make you a big girl... It does not even make you smart! You are only eating up your FUTURE!
THEN WHO IS A BIG GIRL?!.
A big girl is a girl with enough brain in her, not the one with more money. She is not the one who flirts with all the men around her. She is the girl who respects her relationship and marriage. She is never heard but seen. You know her by what she does, her behaviour speaks a lot about her. She is every man's queen, decently dressed... A big girl respects the value of womanhood... She carries herself with more dignity... Stop boasting about the number of men you've slept with my dear..Remember, cheap articles have more buyers.. Build yourself into the woman people will always respect and admire. Never follow men who will make a mess of your life. Be bold but humble, be Godly.. Be hardworking, respect your relationship or marriage, Be ambitious but contempted..Don't make men a priority in life.. Real men will seek after you! Build yourself into the woman men will always want to take home to their mamas.. Not the one they only want to take to hotels and clubs. TRUST ME, if you just trap a man with your body, he'll go one day. A lady without morals and dignity is like a phone without a sim card...
IT IS A WAKE UP CALL LADIES.

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Richard Mofe - Damijo RMD
As a married man never let a night go by without talking to the love of your life(spouse) Yes, There will be times when you will have to work late, and times when you will have to travel out of state, and times when you will be mad at her, but never allow time, distance, paperwork or anger keep you from reaching out to your wife, even if it's just to say good night. Remember, If you're thinking of her, it is more than likely she's thinking of you. After all, It's not every day a man finds a woman who loves hard and deep like himself.

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:47am On Nov 27, 2019
LADIES pls answer THIS?? HE DOESN'T DRINK HE DOESN'T SMOKE HE DOESN'T WOMANISE HE DOESN'T CHEAT HE IS SO CARING. HE DOESN'T FLIRT HE IS HANDSOME HE GIVES WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN HE IS HONEST... HE WILL NEVER LAY A FINGER ON A LADY. HE HAS GOOD CHARACTER, LASTLY HE IS GOD FEARING,, DO SUCH GUYS REALLY EXIST??..
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2019
1. Your mother carried you for 9 months bearing pain , upon pain .
2. During this time , she could not eat because of you ! She could not sleep because of you !
3. When you were a baby , she spent every minute of her life looking after you !
4. She only slept when you slept ! She only ate after you had eaten!
5. She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day
! .
6. She taught you how to walk , how to speak
, how to eat , she taught you how to live
! .
7. When you get sick , she looks after you
! .
8. She always cooks and prepared food for you ! .
9. She buys you whatever you ask for ! .
10. She loves you unconditionally . . Don't ignore if you are proud of your Mother .. Comment “God Bless You Mommy” Or “RIP” If She's Dead!

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:50am On Nov 27, 2019
A 75yrs old man got collapse and was rushed to the hospital. He was given an oxygen to sustain him for 24hrs. After some time he was getting better so the doctor gave him his bill of $500. When he saw the bill he started crying, the doctor told him not to cry cos of the bill that he could pay it in instalment. But the man said. "I'M not crying becos of the money i can pay you all in cash. I'm crying becos, for just 24hrs of using the oxygen am to pay $500. But i have been breathing God's air free for 75yrs now. If am to pay, do u know how much am owing.? . You have been breathing God's free air without any obstruction nor payment. Just take 2secs of your time and type "tank u God 4 your free gift of nature" ignore if u owns your breath (oxygen)
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by lukui: 2:53am On Nov 27, 2019
The late king of my community had ten wild dogs. He used them to torture and eat any of his servants who made a mistake. One of the servants gave an opinion which was wrong, and the king didn’t like it at all. So he ordered that the servant be thrown to the dogs.
The servant said, “I served you for ten years, and you do this to me? Please give me ten days before throwing me to those dogs!” The king agreed.
In those ten days, the servant went to the guard who looks after the dogs and told him he would like to serve the dogs for the next ten days. The guard was baffled but agreed, and the servant started feeding the dogs, cleaning for them, bathing them, and providing all sorts of comfort for them.
When the ten days were over, the king ordered that the servant be thrown to the dogs for his punishment. When he was thrown in, we were all amazed to see the ravenous dogs only licking the feet of the servant!
The king, baffled at what he was seeing, said,
”What has happened to my dogs?”
The servant replied, "I served the dogs for only ten days, and they didn’t forget my service. Yet I served you for a whole ten years and you forgot all, at my first mistake!"
The king realised his mistake and ordered the servant to be set free.
This post is a message to all those who forget the good things a person did for them as soon as the person makes a mistake towards them. Don’t put out the history that is filled with good because of a mistake you don’t like.
Hope I made sense?

Credits Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD)
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Is this true or just a mere assumption?

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!
Just say konji dey worry the guy
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BBBells: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2021
some married people still dey struggle with their marriage
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BBBells: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.