Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (17797 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by MichaelUweh(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Me I believed in getting something doing, balanced well b4 going into anything marriage .
Wife no be girl friend ...it's even good u make the money first then your wife will come and bring more increase...

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by macklef(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
leorayvon:
Yes ooh I can testify. I worked in a bank and no promotion. I have been dating her since I started the bank job. But immediately I proposed and did introduction I got a new job and salary is triple my salary and it came with a car.

So yes
Oga thats just a coincidence. When you got the job in the first place despite high unemployment, was she the reason u did, was she d reason u graduated from school? Are there not people who are promoted despite being single? Its not ur wife, its just life!!
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by macklef(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
feldido:

My point here is that, you can toil all your life with the wrong woman, but a day with the right woman things will just change. I hustled for many years without breakthrough, but everything just fell in place without much stress when I met my wife. Everything has been going smoothly for me since we got married.

I'm not being superstitious here, but I believe some women bring in fortune so some babies.
I have seen many instances.
Well as u mentioned the "right woman" u married the right woman, do u know what it takes for u not to have anything and yet a woman is wiling to go all the way with u.
She motivated ur psychology, u were not hustling under pressure, u were hustling under the ambiance of love.
Your hardwork paid off, God was faithful, life stopped being cruel and u had a supportive wife. U were the one that was blessed, she was just the icing

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
smeag0l:
Exactly. What usually happens is that people become more focused in marriage and cut down on unnecessary expenses and this usually results in progress.

That is it for me. Any other reason is not logical to me.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by smeag0l(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
There is also this silent extra motivation that marrying a good spouse brings . Words are very powerful and when you keep getting constant words of encouragement from your spouse and you're not lazy, it is only a matter of time before you get that breakthrough
pocohantas:

That is it for me. Any other reason is not logical to me.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by AntiMCU: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
[s]Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Is this true or just a mere assumption?

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!
[/s]
Rubbish! angry

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by AntiMCU: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
leorayvon:

[s]Oga I applied to jobs went for interviews yet non called . Right now I still have 2 job offers waiting .so oga even the Bible talk say faith without work is dead. Bros go marry the right woman and doors will be open to u[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Toks2008:

There is a special favour that comes upon a man only after he is married.

Proverbs 18:22 says:Whoso findeth a wifefindeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. 

Hmm uncle!

So once i marry like this, money go just dey come Yafun Yafun.

Chaiii where is Folake oh.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by victorian(f): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Its true op, but u need to have something doing. You cant be jobless and expect your wife goodluck to drop money from heaven unto your laps.

If u have a job or buisness. No matter how small ,if she's blessed with good luck, then your career expands with monies .

My bestie, she's married, very friendly and down to earth lady. Immediatley she married her husband, his career went off the roof! Her husband is so fucvking rich now, while she simply seat at home to enjoy the goodies.

In fact he does not want her to work sef! She tried renting a shop ,to start her own biz , he will complain about the shop and end up killing her vibe in opening a biz for herself. So she just gave up doing any work or biz!
She stays at home , while he pays her salary and provide everything she needs and this man is getting richer by the day , travelling round the globe for businesses.

I call her Minister of enjoyment . Because this lady too enjoy ! cheesy

I spent the weekend with her. She had prepared afang soup with cow leg, mixed with periwinkles, and stock fish. She made different delicacies for me . she wanted to show me her cooking skills that she has improved . cheesy she try on the meals . And she made them all by herself. I was so impressed with her .
d her frizer stocked up with different wines and juices . I eat. I taya and even she packaged take away packs with a bottle of wine on Sunday morning as I was rushing off home to attend church service.

This last weekend was a very lovely weekend . I say no wonder you dey fat . Take it easy o. She will smile sheepishly and say what can she do nah, that's how God wants it .lol.

And she's a devout Muslim lady .

Her husband travelled as usual, so we have the house to ourselves.

She's a blessed woman ,and it rubs off on her husband .
This is true life story , not fiction.

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
smeag0l:
This is a wrong assertion. What about those like me that lost their mothers at a young age?
May mom's wonderful soul continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Now Goodnight!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
macklef:

Well as u mentioned the "right woman" u married the right woman, do u know what it takes for u not to have anything and yet a woman is wiling to go all the way with u.
She motivated ur psychology, u were not hustling under pressure, u were hustling under the ambiance of love.
Your hardwork paid off, God was faithful, life stopped being cruel and u had a supportive wife. U were the one that was blessed, she was just the icing

Yeah, you are right.
She's God sent...

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82754469:

May mom's wonderful soul continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Now Goodnight!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by AntiMCU: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
victorian:
Its true op, but u need to have something doing. You cant be jobless and expect your wife goodluck to drop money from heaven unto your laps.

If u have a job or buisness. No matter how small ,if she's blessed with good luck, then your career expands with monies .

My bestie, she's married, very friendly and down to earth lady. Immediatley she married her husband, his career went off the roof! Her husband is so fucvking rich now, while she simply seat at home to enjoy the goodies.

In fact he does not want her to work sef! She tried renting a shop ,to start her own biz , he will complain about the shop and end up killing her vibe in opening a biz for herself. So she just gave up doing any work or biz!
She stays at home , while he pays her salary and provide everything she needs and this man is getting richer by the day , travelling round the globe for businesses.

I call her Minister of enjoyment . Because this lady too enjoy ! cheesy

I spent the weekend with her. She had prepared afang soup with cow leg, mixed with periwinkles, and stock fish. She made different delicacies for me . she wanted to show me her cooking skills that she has improved . cheesy she try on the meals . And she made them all by herself. I was so impressed with her .
d her frizer stocked up with different wines and juices . I eat. I taya and even she packaged take away packs with a bottle of wine on Sunday morning as I was rushing off home to attend church service.

This last weekend was a very lovely weekend . I say no wonder you dey fat . Take it easy o. She will smile sheepishly and say what can she do nah, that's how God wants it .lol.

And she's a devout Muslim lady .

Her husband travelled as usual, so we have the house to ourselves.

She's a blessed woman ,and it rubs off on her husband .
This is true life story , not fiction.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BabaIbo: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
feldido:
Let me drop my story.

I was dating a Delta girl for 3 years and all I placed my hands wasn't working. In fact I have a project that passed all through government protocols which was just remaining signing, but nothing happened. I even did sport betting which was earlier successful as some Nairalanders could testify. But at the end, everything went south. I tried traveling to Australia 2016, Dollar come increase to N500, my sponsor kuku chill.

On top of that, The girl come de put pressure on me till I no fit take am. Na Dia I break up with her.
Then I met this my old friend from School days that I haven't seen for over 9years, mehn she just too set, couple with the fact that we knew each other very well, we were best of friends then.
To cut story short, na so I proposed and gave her time frame for marriage. Meanwhile I don't even have 50k in my account, she accepted with these words " If God permits us to marry, he'll make a way, besides I know you to be a hardworking person, we will not suffer".

Do you know that within 3 months, I was able to realize the money we used for the wedding? Up till date I still can't understand how it happened, But God made it possible for us through the right woman.

It's over 2 years since we got married, God has blessed us with a beautiful daughter and we have a house of our own.

Yeah, you can be successful with the right woman.

Cc. Sleevia, lukui

Are you for real or its just a formulated story
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by moitimeintl: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
feldido:
Let me drop my story.

I was dating a Delta girl for 3 years and all I placed my hands wasn't working. In fact I have a project that passed all through government protocols which was just remaining signing, but nothing happened. I even did sport betting which was earlier successful as some Nairalanders could testify. But at the end, everything went south. I tried traveling to Australia 2016, Dollar come increase to N500, my sponsor kuku chill.

On top of that, The girl come de put pressure on me till I no fit take am. Na Dia I break up with her.
Then I met this my old friend from School days that I haven't seen for over 9years, mehn she just too set, couple with the fact that we knew each other very well, we were best of friends then.
To cut story short, na so I proposed and gave her time frame for marriage. Meanwhile I don't even have 50k in my account, she accepted with these words " If God permits us to marry, he'll make a way, besides I know you to be a hardworking person, we will not suffer".

Do you know that within 3 months, I was able to realize the money we used for the wedding? Up till date I still can't understand how it happened, But God made it possible for us through the right woman.

It's over 2 years since we got married, God has blessed us with a beautiful daughter and we have a house of our own.

Cc. Sleevia, lukui

shocked
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2019
BabaIbo:

Are you for real or its just a formulated story

What will I gain from such? angry

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Amalekki: 1:56am On Oct 02, 2019
If you want to test this just join your high school alumni association, fear go catch you when you see what marriage has done to some people. The good side of marriage is loaded with wonderful stories & rosy appearance but the bad side, na die ooo - and that's for those with the courage to even show up grin

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
feldido:

My point here is that, you can toil all your life with the wrong woman, but a day with the right woman things will just change. I hustled for many years without breakthrough, but everything just fell in place without much stress when I met my wife. Everything has been going smoothly for me since we got married.

I'm not being superstitious here, but I believe some women bring in fortune so some babies.
I have seen many instances.
so a man cannot bringy success and good fortune to the marriage ,na women
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so a man cannot bringy success and good fortune to the marriage ,na women

Could be vice-versa... That's why I said, even children also bring good fortune.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by chiteny(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2019
MARRIAGE IS NOT THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

If you have no direction or vision in life as a single person, you most likely will not find success it in marriage. I used the word most likely as what ever you choose to become is dependent on your choices and decision in life. You may just find your thinking cap after marriage, not necessarily because it was given to you by your wife, but because you just realized that your infatuations have been proven false.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BabaIbo: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
feldido:

What will I gain from such? angry

Thank God for you bro...
May God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Greatzeus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
foliman:
I think I concur,

Responsibility would make the man responsible, bills at the end of the month will force him to spend on things moderately.

The fear of the wife and his family would make him limit or cut extramarital affairs that could cost him money.

Even the man himself would know there's more to live for, hence his hustle would be way more than it was.

He'd be prudent...

However, so men don't give shit either married or not, but many has witness positive change when family of their own sets in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm an architect with differences
I agree with your comment above.
About your second comment,why not post pictures of your own architectural works,instead of all Google pictures of houses in America?
Or you want to tell us you also designed the houses in these pictures? Cos I can see white folks in those pictures.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by harrwix(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
feldido:
Let me drop my story.

Cc. Sleevia, lukui

inspiring story you have got there..... But reading through your story, it is evident there are a lot of things that aided your success story apart from the proposal.
Those sides of the story will have given some motivation together with the inspiration you just gave

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sleevia: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
harrwix:

inspiring story you have got there..... But reading through your story, it is evident there are a lot of things that aided your success story apart from the proposal.
Those sides of the story will have given some motivation together with the inspiration you just gave

Abi o.

The side effect of this kind of story is that, it will make some readers lazy and leave everything to God, even though God gave them brain and hand.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by foliman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Greatzeus:

I agree with your comment above.
About your second comment,why not post pictures of your own architectural works,instead of all Google pictures of houses in America?
Or you want to tell us you also designed the houses in these pictures? Cos I can see white folks in those pictures.

Bro these are my creations.... You need proof? I'll show you! The softwares we architects use are made by white folks, the templates contain whatever they want.... So these works are my creations. Cheers!
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Greatzeus(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
foliman:

Bro these are my creations.... You need proof? I'll show you! The softwares we architects use are made by white folks, the templates contain whatever they want.... So these works are my creations. Cheers!
Ok,I get it now
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Greatzeus:

Ok,I get it now
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Greatzeus(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Omenkata:
[left][/left]
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Greatzeus:
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Greatzeus(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Omenkata:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Omenkata: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Greatzeus:
[/s]
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
harrwix:

Well, I'll say God answered my prayer by turning my attention to the right woman who released me from emotional torture. Yeah, emotional torture from my ex and from my Dad who always kept me depressed. I almost saw myself as a failure cos nothing seemed working since my graduation after 9years. I almost believed I was a failure until my wife gave me that Psychological boost that "she knows I'm a hardworking person and she believes we will not suffer".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.