Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (17798 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

It is true in some cases.
Some women bring good tidings to your life after marriage.

Beside every successful man there is a woman, there are 2 women actually.............His wife and his mother!

There is a special favour that comes upon a man only after he is married.

Proverbs 18:22 says:Whoso findeth a wifefindeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BluntBlunt: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

Is this true or just a mere assumption?

Matured comments only please and no insults. Thanks!!

Marriage is not a key to success o. Marriage just brings favour, and uplifentbif you are with the right person who encourages you
, but you have to have something doing something that God will bless.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by solace88: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
My guy u dey vex oo

As a single guy,
I can go to wherever i want, do whatever I like with my dough without anyone asking me any stupid and selfish questions. To me, that is success..
If i were to be a married man, the chances of me failing in that marriage would be high...

Marriage ma ass,,,
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Morata01: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hello,� are you looking for a TV to relax with after a long stressful day search no further��, *MORATA TV* got you covered,� click on the link below for entertainment gists�, memes�, latest news,� interesting post,� giveaways�
https:///2347034695470?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20be%20a%20part%20of%20Morata%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is%20__________
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BluntBlunt: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
ruffDiamond:
mad-rriage is completely, totally and absolutely overrated...I'm a single guy and mad-rriage is tha last thing on my mind

the TachaFied bit**hes out there ain't worth the time and the stress..better live in peace than go hook up with wahala and needles liability

Guy believe me there are good girls out there. Maybe you keep going for the wrong ones.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by mrsfavour(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
AceOfRed:
This is a very outrageous mindset.

This is how some of you get married and if things don't turn rosy within a few years, you label somebody's daughter a witch or bringer of bad luck.
hahahahhahah.dont mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by foliman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

you must be a villager

Your assertion is vehemently wrong on me... Try again some other time.

I'm just pointing out my views...
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Emperor4tune(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Total nonesense,just be decieving yourself dont make money b4 u marry, ur life will be a moral lesson for others to learn from.even if such a woman is sent from the moon,ma guy money first

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Greatfullheart: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Key to Which Success? They're 15-30% who Got Married and Regret Ever Getting Married or Whose Marriage Has Failed due to Wrong Decisions, to Me Prayer Is The Key. Work And Pray and Believe God for The Right Partner.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by dermmy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
take in this advice and you may end up sharing a bed with bugs , rat and cockroaches for the rest of your life

grin grin grin
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Acidosis(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marriage is success, not a key to anything.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by webngnews: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by harrwix(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Truly marriage comes with its blessings I agree, but that does not imply one should go into it unprepared.... So while it might work, there is no guarantee to it
But most importantly is marrying the right person. if you marry the wrong one, even the little you have will disappear

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by ruffDiamond: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Guy believe me there are good girls out there. Maybe you keep going for the wrong ones.
lol pls define*good girls*? and where can I find them? church?lol. I insist most are TachaFied olosho period...let me tell something,if u see anyone getting married nowadays,what they are walking down the isle are mostly packaged but over ravished,(by God knows many Exes,huh ) outrageous body counts and mileage..naija gals the mostwrongest banal orientation in the whole wide world...gals who thinks guy without money(even though he may have huge potential) amount to nothing... I'm doing fine by God grace but I shy away from them the way Jesus shied away from Lucifer...make yr money and live comfortably and watch the bit**hes sweat!they don't bring no damn success to any man or marriage ,they bring trouble along their side over fuccked puna..Berra make yr mama dey pray for you,brah

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Newmans: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not so, but then two heads are better than one.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Sleevia: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
feldido:
Let me drop my story.

I was dating a Delta girl for 3 years and all I placed my hands wasn't working. In fact I have a project that passed all through government protocols which was just remaining signing, but nothing happened. I even did sport betting which was earlier successful as some Nairalanders could testify. But at the end, everything went south. I tried traveling to Australia 2016, Dollar come increase to N500, my sponsor kuku chill.

On top of that, The girl come de put pressure on me till I no fit take am. Na Dia I break up with her.
Then I met this my old friend from School days that I haven't seen for over 9years, mehn she just too set, couple with the fact that we knew each other very well, we were best of friends then.
To cut story short, na so I proposed and gave her time frame for marriage. Meanwhile I don't even have 50k in my account, she accepted with these words " If God permits us to marry, he'll make a way, besides I know you to be a hardworking person, we will not suffer".

Do you know that within 3 months, I was able to realize the money we used for the wedding? Up till date I still can't understand how it happened, But God made it possible for us through the right woman.

It's over 2 years since we got married, God has blessed us with a beautiful daughter and we have a house of our own.

Yeah, you can be successful with the right woman.

Cc. Sleevia, lukui

Bro, you worked for it. You worked hard for it. That is the answer.

She said it "you are hard working and she knows you people will not suffer"

That line up there betray whatever notion you were trying to create.

How about you sit at home and do nothing so we see if your theory will bring you fortunes? God does not bless a lazy man.

Even with my little effort, I know what I have done since I left school. The only difference now is that I am gonna take it a notch higher than ever by being aggressive than ever before cos I have target. For me to now say na one woman do bring me luck is very preposterous grin

Success is a game of numbers. The higher you trying, the higher the chances of success.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by pryme(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

Beside every successful man there is a woman, there are 2 women actually.............His wife and his mother!

I believe you are not this naive, even losers have a wife and a mother.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by BluntBlunt: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
ruffDiamond:
lol pls define*good girls*? and where can I find them? church?lol. I insist most are TachaFied olosho period...let me tell something,if u see anyone getting married nowadays,what they are walking down the isle are mostly packaged but over ravished,(by God knows many Exes,huh ) outrageous body counts and mileage..naija gals the mostwrongest banal orientation in the whole wide world...gals who thinks guy without money(even though he may have huge potential) amount to nothing... I'm doing fine by God grace but I shy away from them the way Jesus shied away from Lucifer...make yr money and live comfortably and watch the bit**hes sweat!they don't bring no damn success to any man or marriage ,they bring trouble along their side over fuccked puna..Berra make yr mama dey pray for you,brah

I know what I am saying o. I have seen good ones. No doubt there are girls just like you described but there are also good girls. Open your eyes. the good girls are careful who they date . it's possible you are attracted to the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by feldido(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sleevia:

Bro, you worked for it. You worked hard for it. That is the answer.

She said it "you are hard working and she knows you people will not suffer"

That line up there betray whatever notion you were trying to create.

How about you sit at home and do nothing so we see if your theory will bring you fortunes? God does not bless a lazy man.

Even with my little effort, I know what I have done since I left school. The only difference now is that I am gonna take it a notch higher than ever by being aggressive than ever before cos I have target. For me to now say na one woman do bring me luck is very preposterous grin

Success is a game of numbers. The higher you trying, the higher the chances of success.

My point here is that, you can toil all your life with the wrong woman, but a day with the right woman things will just change. I hustled for many years without breakthrough, but everything just fell in place without much stress when I met my wife. Everything has been going smoothly for me since we got married.

I'm not being superstitious here, but I believe some women bring in fortune so some babies.
I have seen many instances.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by nextstep(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:
Guys, if u have hustled real hard and yet you are still broke. Get married, because some women holds the key to success.

On one hand, you can be motivated to succeed because you have a family to provide for; and it can give you focus on your goals (no time to waste).

On the other hand, your capacity to work long hours is limited by having to care for the family, and most of what you make goes to providing for them, not into the business.

There are many successful people who achieved it before getting married: Page, Brin, Zukerberg; there are also those who became successful after marriage: Bezos, Ma, Musk.

In conclusion: consistent hard work - and belief in yourself and in your vision - are the keys to success.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Bestchoice4me(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Abegi.. Make d Op park well.. On several occasions I have seen guys get married but become more miserable than when they were single..

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by DEXORANGE: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
SaintHilary:
Try it first

Then you'll know why Rudeboy made money first before singing I been dey beg u to try..Reason with me..If i no get today..i go get am tomorrow

Hustle bros..Make dem no use tinted glass carry ur babe pass u
LMAO
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by DEXORANGE: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
MARRIAGE IS NOT THE KEY TO SUCCESS! IT'S NOT EVEN THE KEY TO FULFILLMENT! YOU NEED TO FIND UR LIFE FIRST B4 U BECOME SOMEONE'S PARTNER. U DON'T HV TO BE A MILLIONAIRE B4 U GET MARRIED BUT U SHOULD HV A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME AND ROOF OVER UR HEAD B4 BRINGING IN PEOPLE THAT WILL DEPEND ON YOU . YES, THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED DIVINE INTERVENTION BUT YOU NEED TO HELP URSELF FIRST! THE ECONOMY IS NOT EVEN SMILING FOR U TO PLACE UR FUTURE IN THE HANDS OF CHANCE/BELIEVE......PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Revolva(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:

Bros make u no let guys put tyre for ur neck light u up o like criminal

Why should u encourage broke people to go into marriage

Seems u want the suicide rate in naija to triple

Put it in mind no naija gal send you oo
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Mekenz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
get married if you're determined to, stay single if you wished.
but never gamble your breakthrough and fortunes on the alter of marriage, is not a wise thing to do.
set your priorities first, before carrying someone around on these journey called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by olabrinks(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funny enough marriage brings out the motivational side of you. Once you know that you have a child to fend for and a woman to feed, it may push you beyond your limit. Makes you more responsible, you begin to limit unnecessary spending and you focus more on lucrative investments for the long term benefits of your family. Also some women are very capable of bringing out the best of their partners or noticing talents or skills that was not noticeable before. They say two heads are better than one so I think this could be true. It just depends

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Stillthebest: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82738212:

But it is game of chance. Very rear.
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Stillthebest: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
kiss

It might be a game of chance. What would u say about someone doing fine before marriage and after the legality, things go south really bad ? There are cases like that whereby they say the woman has brought bad luck to the man. So what about that? Ohun gbogbo lowo ori
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by Cousin9999: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marriage in general is a good thing. It's supposed to be two people finding a love and bond so strong that they want to commit to each other for life. However, it's different for everyone.

It's possible that marriage will bring a stability and support system to their life that strengthens them in the pursuit of goals.

It's possible that marriage brings an additional income and someone equally as driven to achieve success, and motivate their partner.

It's possible that marriage alone motivates a man to set and achieve goals because they have someone to think about besides themselves.

It's also possible that someone will be in a marriage so terrible that it sets them back personally and professionally by several years.

It's possible that a bad marriage will cost so much financially that it ruins their life.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by MedicH: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
AceOfRed:
This is a very outrageous mindset.

This is how some of you get married and if things don't turn rosy within a few years, you label somebody's daughter a witch or bringer of bad luck.

You say wetin
Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by smeag0l(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is a wrong assertion. What about those like me that lost their mothers at a young age?
post=82738212:

Re: Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? by smeag0l(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Exactly. What usually happens is that people become more focused in marriage and cut down on unnecessary expenses and this usually results in progress.
pocohantas:

Why didn't she bring it to herself and family?

Except it is a function of some financial and investment (maybe spiritual grin) decisions which the woman can influence the man/them to make.

I really don't see how any human being on his/her own can bring success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.