Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16315 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Yujin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
Paste the link here let us see
I surely will do that.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:

But what is with the letter "J" and fake monikers?

There's someone here who once apologized for being a pathological liar and opening countless threads while posing as various fake ids. Most of his ids were various forms of the letter j.

Nlers also used to have this thing where they are Igbo with Yoruba girlfriends and the girlfriends' names all started with B.

What am I missing?

Jaks are you talking about Jude? Your old moniker also starts with J. So?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seun tell your moderators to close this thread. The OP is an Igbo-hater who wants to cause confusion and problems for the indigenous Igbo communities of Akwa-Ibom. Also he is the same person as LegendHero, wiseone28, justtoodark,otuekong1,Lastorator etc. How do we ALLOW one single person to have all these monikers on NL? Lets clean up NL, so that we can all enjoy it. Thank you very much sir. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yujin:

I surely will do that.

you biafrans should spare una selfs distain from other people....

a guy from akwa ibom is tellin you what he thinks and you are going over sabi and insultin people on this thread....

una are only punchin una selves in una biafran faces....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:
Seun tell your moderators to close this thread. The OP is an Igbo-hater who wants to cause confusion and problems for the indigenous Igbo communities of Akwa-Ibom. Also he is the same person as LegendHero, wiseone28, justtoodark,otuekong1,Lastorator etc. How do we ALLOW one single person to have all these monikers on NL? Lets clean up NL, so that we can all enjoy it. Thank you very much sir. God bless you.

wtf.... shocked shocked

you hav some serious issues in your head....

you are a danger to people around you....

wtf....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

wtf.... shocked shocked
you hav some serious issues in your head....
you are a danger to people around you....

wtf....

Mods this same guy with so many monikers is violating rules 2 and 3. Please do the needful. Ban all his monikers I indicated above. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Mods this same guy with so many monikers is violating rules 2 and 3. Please do the needful. Ban all his monikers I indicated above. Thank you.

oyy....

nawa....

you are your own biggest enemy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

oyy....
nawa....
you are your own biggest enemy....

Yoruba boy go and find work please...u are too small for Ndigbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba boy go and find work please...u are too small for Ndigbo.

i will not accept insults from people like you....

watch your words....

am not nice....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

i will not accept insults from people like you....
watch your words....
am not nice....

okay...lets see what u can do...fire go
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

okay...lets see what u can do...fire go

stop makin a fool of yourself here on this thread....

talk iji....

be serious....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

stop makin a fool of yourself here on this thread....
talk iji....
be serious....

u r d 1 foolin urself...every1 is laughing at u...you have no knowledge of the state you CLAIM to come from...to deny the Igbos who have been living in AkwaIbom since the beginning of time is an indication of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

u r d 1 foolin urself...every1 is laughing at u...you have no knowledge of the state you CLAIM to come from...to deny the Igbos who have been living in AkwaIbom since the beginning of time is an indication of lack of knowledge.

am not the person that opened this thread....

what are you talking about....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

am not the person that opened this thread....
what are you talking about....??

Prove it.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by revolt(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
There are igbo speaking local goats in akwaibom mostly on the outskirts. I have personally been to one near USAKA hills. Educate yourself bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Prove it.

wat....

now am confused....

are you even sane atal....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
revolt:
There are igbo speaking local goats in akwaibom mostly on the outskirts. I have personally been to one near USAKA hills. Educate yourself bro

haha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Prove it.

look...i dont have to prove anything to you....

i am who i am....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Prove it.

you slow in thinkin somehow....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Ikechunna: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
vivalavida:

So that's his new moniker?
Lol

grin grin grin grin the "we SS". I will not be surprised if he's still going around pretending to be from Akwa Ibom despite being exposed. After-all, justtobedark, despite multiple times he's been exposed, is still pretending to be from SS and Urhobo. grin grin. They have no shame jor

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by letu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=otuekong1 post=82768724][/quote] I'm a native of Abia South, I can tell you're posting rubbish, the so called Ndoki migrants from ancient Bini to ancient southern Abia state did not found the place empty, because their was already an indigenous Igbo speaking people in southern Abia state in which they are known by their name/the name Ngwa people call them which is ASA(Ikpu/ Ozaa) and Ngboko Ibeme eg

the Ozaa historical home lands in Abia South are found in ____ : Osisiomangwa,Ugwunagbo LGA,Aba South and Ukwa west.

IKpu ___ : historical home lands : Ugwunagbo and Ukwa west.

Ngboko Ibeme people ____ : historical home lands ___ : Obingwa and Ukwa East.

But this Igbo speaking people have a common problem in which the problem was Annag people of present day Akwaibom , Annag people where bullies and terrorising this igbo people of ancient southern Abia state luckily for them another Igbo people from Ngwaukwu present day Isi alangwa north and south whom also have been trading and living with them because of having common boundary appears to have a standing soldiers whom they use in dealing with the Annag problem which was know as the Ibibi war while this was going on they also made alliance
with the Bini migrants soldiers/Refugee and this is where the Bnin migrants Refugees fall into/ belongs in UKWA NGWA HISTORY.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin the "we SS". I will not be surprised if he's still going around pretending to be from Akwa Ibom despite being exposed. After-all, justtobedark, despite multiple times he's been exposed, is still pretending to be from SS and Urhobo. grin grin. They have no shame jor

oo my....

what the hell are you talkin about too....??

you want to deny me my right to be urhobo...

is that realy what you mean....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by SLAP44: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
letu:
I'm a native of Abia South, I can tell your posting rubbish, the so called Ndoki migrants from ancient Bini to ancient southern Abia state did not found the empty, because their was already an indigenous Igbo speaking people in southern Abia state in which they are known by their name/the name Ngwa people call them, which is ASA(Ikpu/ Ozaa) and Ngboko Ibeme eg : the Ozaa historical home lands in Abia South are found in Osisiomangwa,Ugwunagbo LGA,Aba South and Ukwa west.

IKpu ___ : historical home lands : Ugwunagbo and Ukwa west.

Ngboko Ibeme people ____ : historical home lands ___ : Obingwa and Ukwa East.

But this Igbo speaking people have a common problem in which the problem was Annag people of present day Akwaibom , Annag people where bullied and terrorising this igbo people of ancient southern Abia state luckily for them another Igbo people from Ngwaukwu present day Is alangwa north and south whom also have been trading and living with them because of having common boundary appears to have a standing soldiers whom they use in dealing with the Annag problem which was know as the Ibibi war while this was going on they also made alliance
with the Bini migrants soldiers/Refugee and this is where the Bnin migrants Refugees fall into/ belongs in UKWA NGWA HISTORY.

I believe this.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by SLAP44: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

They are fulanis, the famous "we the south south" crew grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Ikechunna: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Prove it.

grin grin grin grin

This actually just made me laugh. Do you know how many times that nigga you're arguing with have been exposed and he's still pretending to be from Delta State and Urhobo. Shit, we're still waiting for him to tell us what village in Delta he's from like an Urhobo once asked him. Hell, an Urhobo once confronted him, asking him questions and rather than answer them, his reply was "you're not more Urhobo than me." grin grin grin If my memory serves me right, that occurred more than a year ago. Nwoke, stop wasting your time with that one. The only person that still take his attache by force seriously is himself and others like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

They are fulanis, the famous "we the south south" crew grin

go fvck yourself....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

oo my....

But you are not Urhobo. You were exposed YEARS ago and denied by the UYC. We know you and your antics.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin

This actually just made me laugh. Do you know how many times that nigga you're arguing with have been exposed and he's still pretending to be from Delta State and Urhobo. Shit, we're still waiting for him to tell us what village in Delta he's from like an Urhobo once asked him. Hell, an Urhobo once confronted him, asking him questions and rather than answer them, his reply was "you're not more Urhobo than me." grin grin grin If my memory serves me right, that occurred more than a year ago. Nwoke, stop wasting your time with that one. The only person that still take his attache by force seriously is himself and others like him.

only this sentence is interesting to me....

that means am not alone thinkin like this....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

But you are not Urhobo. You were exposed YEARS ago and denied by the UYC. We know you and your antics.

and....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Ikechunna: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

oo my....

This coward thinks I've forgotten his coward ass. Darkside and all your numerous IDs, will you answer the question now or will you start deflecting again. What is your LGA in Delta State? What is your village and how do you get to it from Warri?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin My guy that guy is such a liar. I know he is either Fulani or from Ogbomosho but he will never give up trying to attach himself to Urhobo people. grin grin grin I am done with him.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

and what the hell you care about UYC....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad / Lagos Assembly Cuts Ex-Governors' Pension By 50%, Stops Houses / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.