Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16317 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:

He is yoruba, not ignorance. They know what they are doing!

stop it....

you are only causin more confusion than what is already around....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by PapaBaby: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Colonised? And they have all faded into oblivion now and don't hold political positions?

In Kwarra, the Fulani are running things and changing even yoruba towns and traditional institutions. There's no comparison. Greet the Emir of Ilorin for me.

@emboldened grin grin
SLAP44 is one of the funniest dude on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2019
Haywhysat:
good and u won't even see a yoruba man forcing an edo person to be part of yorubas, that's it...

nobody is forcing anybody...only fulanis do that. You claim Edo and kwara....that's good..we claim our territory in south south...

As you claim kwara, I have heard the father of bokula saraki warn that they are fulanis not yorubas...the thread is here

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by mbos: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:
The MAP ABOVE ME IS A RUES... EVEN MOST NIGERIANS THAT ARE NOT FROM AKWA IBOM STATE BUT HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE STATE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR IGNORANCE.

IN YOUR MAP THERE IS IBIBIO, EKOI, AND IGBO..

NO SINGLE ANNANG, NO ORON, NO EKID, NO ANDONI, NO ITU MBUZO...
GUY, YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE, YOU EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DRAWING UP A FAKE MAP SO AS TO SUIT YOUR STORY.. SO THE LANGUAGE OF GODSWILL AKPABIO IS NOW IGBO... HAHHAHAHAH.

YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSIBLE, "ABASI AKAN MBUFO ANOR NNYIN OOO....
"
ANYBODY READING THOUGH THE PODT HERE WILL FIND OUT, THAT WHILE SOME SET ARE SAYING..... "WE ARE NOT YOU PEOPLE" ANOTHER SET ARE BUSY TRYING TO FORCE "YOU PEOPLE ARE US" CHECK THE POST AND READ THROUGH AND SEE HOW DESPERATE THESE GUYS ARE TO GRAB OUR LANDS AND CLAIM IT AS THEIRS.

FELLOW NDITOR AKWA IBOM NNYIN... THE TIME TO SPEAK UP IS NOW, STOP IGNORING IT, MOST PEOPLE WILL SEE SILENT AS CONSENT... YAK AFID NNYIN EWONGHO IDI SIO UYO NDINN, MAK MKPONG DO OO.

Legendhero please do try and mention anybody that wishes to impose a foreign language on the Akwa ibom people to this tread...

Its not a war, or a fight... Just some ways of setting the facts right now that it is starting, so that tomorrow we dont fight and quarrel over some mistruths that could have been corrected

all those are classified as ibibio

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by PreyingMantis(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:
You people keep saying google map.. Is it google that will know better than the people that are from there ?
Why are you guys like these ? Close to 5 akwa ibomites are on the thread saying that we are not igbos, and igbos are telling us to check google map to know that we are igbos... I give up on you people
Instead of ranting like a demented goat, why don't you do a little research and find out the relationship between the Itumbuzo of Abia State and the Itumbuzo of Akwa-Ibom. Do some research and save yourself the public embarrassment

Cc
Otuekong1
Wiseone28

9 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by dokyOloye: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
Only an incorrigible punk would think saying a good number of people living living in a place implies that they're indigenous to such a place.

Only a matter of time before you claim you people are indigenous to Lagos and Kano since alot of your brothers live there.

Yet he calls others zombies.

If you want to see an illiterate zombie, look in the mirror and make a sketch of the image you see staring back at you.

Benue belongs to the people of Benue and Igbos arent one of those people. Deal with it.
The Ezza speaking areas of Okpokwu local govt in Benue state is contiguous with the Ezza speaking Effium ppl in Ohaukwu local govt of Ebonyi.They did not fall from the sky to land there ,they were probably separated during boundary delineation after state creations.
I wonder why you sound pained to death that there are Igbo ppl in Benue?
Igbos have never denied there are indigenous Igalas in Enugu and Anambra state.I have never seen any Igbo man sounding pained that there are indigenous Igalas and Cross Riverians in Igbo land,it doesn't take away anything from anybody.
There are indigenous Cross Riverians in Ikwo local govt of Ebonyi state,for eg Chief Livinus Ilang who rose to even become PDP vice chairman and has always been a very rich govt contractor.
Whenever he switches to his native language,even his fellow Ikwo local govt ppl don't understand a word and of course Ilang has no meaning in Igbo language but is a common name in Cross River.
Cure yourself of extreme hatred ooo,you always sound very toxic.
I pity who go marry you.

10 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by forgiveness: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
because we lost a war... obviously. However I have seen yoruboids from Edo say they are not yorubas. I have also see the map of oduduwa Republic and the Edo's made it clear they don't want a part of it

Can you please show me that map?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
IGBO PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ALL THIS LAND GRABBING.. THERE ARE NO IGBOs IN AKWA IBOM, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BIAFRA.

MBOK!!

Illiteracy

All boundaries of different ethnic groups do have cross border indigenous people.

Stop displaying your ignorance on Naira land

7 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Can you please show me that map?
yes

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Jimasun: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

They sound so irritating for always wanting to claim what is not theirs
Hope you guys now know how it feels when Igbos who came to Lagos with just a polythene bag say Lagos belongs to all Nigerians because you always support them.
Igbos are the most annoying set of people I have ever seen in this world.
We used to give them a commissioner in Lagos before. After what they did in 2015, Yoruba Obas met in Ife and summoned Tinubu there, he must ensure no Igbo smell the post of commissioner again.
The two commissioners we have now that are not Yoruba are from Edo state.
Igbos are land grabbers. Same thing as Fulani

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
Can you tell us one igbo speaking person in a govt position before in Akwa ibom that is from Akwa ibom?

This is the dullest post on this thread.

Is like saying because there are no Hausa Christians in Sokoto government then no Hausa Christian exist.

Most times, ethnic minorities are not acknowledged by uncivilized & barbarian ethnic majorities

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

This is the dullest post on this thread.

Is like saying because there are no Hausa Christians in Sokoto government then no Hausa Christian exist.

Most times, ethnic minorities are not acknowledged by uncivilized & barbarian ethnic majorities
[/s]
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

No L.G.A in Akwa Ibom mix Igbo with their language. if you knew were Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi are, you'll know they are the least likely to speak Igbo language. Stop misleading people online for whatever reasons

Close your mouth there

You forgot that in the ancient times people migrated far and wide to settle through lands and rivers.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

Illiteracy

All boundaries of different ethnic groups do have cross border indigenous people.

Stop displaying your ignorance on Naira land
[/s]
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

Close your mouth there

You forgot that in the ancient times people migrated far and wide to settle through lands and rivers.
[/s]
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Jimasun:

Hope you guys now know how it feels when Igbos who came to Lagos with just a polythene bag say Lagos belongs to all Nigerians because you always support them.
Igbos are the most annoying set of people I have ever seen in this world.
We used to give them a commissioner in Lagos before. After what they did in 2015, Yoruba Obas met in Ife and summoned Tinubu there, he must ensure no Igbo smell the post of commissioner again.
The two commissioners we have now that are not Yoruba are from Edo state.
Igbos are land grabbers. Same thing as Fulani
I agreed with you so annoying..

We will keep resist them in Akwa ibom
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by forgiveness: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
yes

The map is 95% right on point if Edos are excluded and Jebba is included.

Edo is a country on its own.

Besides, this is the true map of Yoruba's territory. The border line separates the French speaking Yorubas from the English speaking Yorubas. As you can see, Edo and its environs are not inclusive.

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2019
forgiveness:

The map is 95% right on point if Edos are excluded and Jebba is included.

Edo is a country on its own.

Besides, this is the true map of Yoruba's territory. The border line separates the French speaking Yorubas from the English speaking Yorubas. As you can see, Edo and its environs not inclusive.
the map wasn't Yorubaland map...but the map of your fantom oduduwa Republic

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

I'm trying to clear your misconception and you're saying I don't know what m saying. Please tell me the dialect of IKOT EKPENE, ESSIEN UDIM, OBOT AKARA, INI, IKA etc. as an expo they all speak Annang not Ibibio. so how will the Ibibio you said are in Igbo and Igbo in Akwa Ibom bypass these areas and move inland and are the ancestors of their land when they don't even share boundary.. how nwa teacher

You are truly ignorant.

Go and find out the 2 ethnic groups that make up Abiriba clan of Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

You are truly ignorant.

Go and find out the 2 ethnic groups that make up Abiriba clan of Igbo land.
[/s]
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by OiOi: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

You're correct. In all the states in the SS, Igbos are fully represented. They have been living side by side with the majority tribes in those states peacefully from the days of Gad and the lost Jewish tribes till today. That's the way it will be till eternity.
I thought I saw on another that you guyies are Egyptians?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

ayen eka, cross river and Akwa Ibom issue is very different from Akwa Ibom and Abia... Akwa Ibom was carved out of Cross River so they might be some leftovers between the two states like they might be indigenous Ibibio speakers in Cross River and vice versa... but Igbo and Akwa Ibom is a no no...

Cross River was carved out of heaven abi.?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by forgiveness: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
the map wasn't Yorubaland map...but the map of your fantom oduduwa Republic

What is it then? Why are you drawing maps of your people in Delta and Benue state? Is that also a fantom Republic? Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

Name one local government chairman in akwa ibom that is Igbo

Mention one Benue governor of Idoma or Igede ethnicity.

Mention one Edo governor of Yoruba ethnicity

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Name one local government chairman in akwa ibom that is Igbo
Mention one Benue governor of Idoma or Igede ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
No part of Akwa ibom history that you will see an igbo name representing Akwa ibom state at any level.

NB. not talking about biafra

Mention one Shuwa Arab that has represented Borno state despite being indigenous to the state

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

Cross River was carved out of heaven abi.?
[/s]
Ibibio are not claiming to own Cross river like you guys forcing yourself on us
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

Mention one Shuwa Arab that has represented Borno state despite being indigenous to the state
[/s]

Because San Marino adopt Italia as their official language..

You will now call them Italian?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by ConqueredWest: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Gross ignorance is a disease.

There are indigenous Ibibios in Abia. In fact, my part of Abia close to Abiriba though not Abiriba
has our ancestry from Ibibios.

There is indigenous Akwa Ibom community around Akwatte part of Abia and we have another indigenous community called Ibom.

Many of them serve in Abia government.

Akwa Ibom has indigenous Igbos, your ignorance can't stop it

Ignore the ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ConqueredWest:

Ignore the ignoramus
[/s]

Your contribution is not needed as long as the main owners of a State come together to resist ur forced attachment..

Who are you to argue?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2019
forgiveness:

What is it then? Why are you drawing maps of your people in Delta and Benue state? Is that also a fantom Republic? Bhuhahahaha! grin
it's Biafra...igboland map and Biafran map are not the same.

Biafra has a better chance of realisation than oduduwa... the reason is because Biafra once existed.... oduduwa Republic has never existed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Okays Postponement Of APC National Convention / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.