Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16342 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

Even an Ndoki was who exposed how Ijaws call them Ijaw for political reasons. As I said get the Bleep out of my mention with your illiteracy
Hmmmmmmmm keep claiming what is not yours
Mr Landgrabber
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Ikechunna: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

Hmmmmmmmm keep claiming what is not yours
Mr Landgrabber

Afonja instead of ranting on NL. Why not go to Ndoki and rant there. Videotape the mockery they'll give your imbecilic ass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

Afonja instead of ranting on NL. Why not go to Ndoki and rant there. Videotape the mockery they'll give your imbecilic ass
You better remove hatred from your heart cause you are becoming isolated every day n day
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Ikechunna: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

You better remove hatred from your heart cause you are becoming isolated every day n day

See a hate filled demon trying to teach philosophy he doesn't follow. Exposing your illiteracy is hatred of heart? Let me say NTOOOOOOOOR. Funny how A coward pretending to be another tribe to insult and belittle another tribe in order to get both tribes attacking eachother instead of his demonic, savage tribe, has the audacity to write "remove hatred".

Before screeching stupidity, I suggest practice what you preach. The day I take a lesson from an Afonja demon, children of Satan, is the day pigs fly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

See a hate filled demon trying to teach philosophy he doesn't follow. Exposing your illiteracy is hatred of heart? Let me say NTOOOOOOOOR. Funny how A coward pretending to be another tribe to insult and belittle another tribe in order to get both tribes attacking eachother instead of his demonic, savage tribe, has the audacity to write "remove hatred".

Before screeching stupidity, I suggest practice what you preach. The day I take a lesson from an Afonja demon, children of Satan, is the day pigs fly.
Keep exhibiting ur hatred and daftness
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
No igbo in Akwa ibom stop peddling lies to boast your ego
Ino eyin uneghe

This Yoruba boy - how many monikers can one person have?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

No L.G.A in Akwa Ibom mix Igbo with their language. if you knew were Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi are, you'll know they are the least likely to speak Igbo language.

Another Yoruba guy pretending to be from Akwa-Ibom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

Name one local government chairman in akwa ibom that is Igbo

This Yoruba boy you no get work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you are the peoples in shackles....

we south south people are no longer gonna tolerate insults online no more....

This is how I know you are Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

i am urhobo,i am part of your nearest neighbors....

You are not Urhobo. We have already exposed your moniker years ago. You are from Osun state, stop lying.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
so how is urhobo different from anioma people?

STOP quoting that Osun boy, he thinks he is clever.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

This Yoruba boy you no get work?
Yhu think so, okay oooo,
Keep wanting to take by trick what is not yours
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
they know they can't bully the Benins because the Benins will use their blood to paint all the houses if their stupidity here, that's why they keep pushing them to the Yoruba.
Very shameless people

Who is this he-goat?

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

What if I tell you that the said ndoki migrated to ukanafun due to the civil war that was ongoing then
Oga,Igbo's should be contented with the 5 states the are wholly majority and they should pursue their cause without blackmail.ing,coersing,threatening other ethnic groups in south south
Peace out

So we should leave our Igbo land in Akwa-Ibom? This Yoruba boy you have no honor.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

So we should leave our Igbo land in Akwa-Ibom? This Yoruba boy you have no honor.
So the igalas should leave anambra for the Igbo's??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

You are not Urhobo. We have already exposed your moniker years ago. You are from Osun state, stop lying.

the same way the guy that opened this thread is not from akwa ibom....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
seriously,you ipobians have dangerous mental issues....

people you are adding to you,are tellin you plain truth and you just shout them down....

do you people think because you say something to yourselfs,others will automaticaly accept it in real life....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

This is how I know you are Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.

wtf does that even mean sef....??

because you are biafran we should tolerate una insults or wat....!!
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by vivalavida(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

The fucking fool is actually Yoruba pretending to be Akwa Ibom. Vivalavida exposed him in one topic. I will not for a slight second be surprised if the so called "Akwa ibomites" on this topic are not ALL Afonjas. The fact so called "Akwa ibomites" aren't aware that Ndokis are indigenous to Akwa Ibom is comical to say the least especially considering both Abia and Annang people have been in constant battle for God knows how long now over boundary adjustment. Hell recently read an article in year 2000 of fighting occurring in Ika LGA by people that are pro-annang and pro-Igbo. Supposedly, there's an identity problem in some of the indigenous there. Some believe they are Annang while some believe they are Igbo.

So that's his new moniker?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

In fact I won't be surprise if the OP's moniker is one of your other handles.
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by GodIsBiafran: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

So the igalas should leave anambra for the Igbo's??

Igala has ZERO land in Anambra...they are migrants. But the Igbos in AkwaIbom are bonafide indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Igala has ZERO land in Anambra...they are migrants. But the Igbos in AkwaIbom are bonafide indigenes.
Hmmmmmmmmm,yhu think so right??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by scholes0(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
That first map on page 1 is wrong though, th part highlighted to be igbo is actually Ibibio.
And there is no Ekoi in Akwa Ibom state.

Besides, some of the parts shown to be Ibibio are actually Annang, especially those on the western local governments of the map.
Just a simplistic map that is assuming a lot of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

In fact I won't be surprise if the OP's moniker is one of your other handles.

your own matter don surpass redemption....

next level is war....!!
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=scholes0 post=82773504]That first map on page 1 is wrong though, th part highlighted to be igbo is actually Ibibio.
And there is no Ekoi in Akwa Ibom state.[/quote
Yhu they mind those greedy and confused folks]
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

your own matter don surpass redemption....

next level is war....!!
Am telling yhu
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
GodIsBiafran:

This Yoruba boy - how many monikers can one person have?
[/s] When someone speaks the truth he is a Yoruba..

Ado ata useme..

Go to Mbia obong ikot udofia in INI LGA of Akwa ibom state..

Quote me i will come and verify that am from there
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by nlPoster: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

But what is with the letter "J" and fake monikers?

There's someone here who once apologized for being a pathological liar and opening countless threads while posing as various fake ids. Most of his ids were various forms of the letter j.

Nlers also used to have this thing where they are Igbo with Yoruba girlfriends and the girlfriends' names all started with B.

What am I missing?
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
IGBO PEOPLE LEAVE US ALONE WE DON'T NEED YOU IN AKWA IBOM.

BE CONTENTED WITH YOUR 5 STATES.

STOP THIS LAND GRABBING IT WON'T GIVE YOU BIAFRA.

WE PREFER JOINING OTHER SOUTH SOUTH STATES TO HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY THAN BEING A MINORITY TO A RUDE TRIBE.

IF YOU LIKE BRING WHITE PAPER OF EVIDENCE WHAT THE WHOLE AKWA IBOM PEOPLE KNOWS IS THAT WE DON'T HAVE IGBO PEOPLE HERE.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
land grabbers.

Have not seen Italian forcing themselves on San Marino..
Even when San Marino is a country in the middle of Italy and they adopted Italia as their official language.

Same thing with Lesotho and South Africa

leave Akwa ibom and Cross river alone..
mbok mme ipeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:

But what is with the letter "J" and fake monikers?

There's someone here who once apologized for being a pathological liar and opening countless threads while posing as various fake ids. Most of his ids were various forms of the letter j.

Nlers also used to have this thing where they are Igbo with Yoruba girlfriends and the girlfriends' names all started with B.

What am I missing?

shocked shocked....

wtf are you talkin about....??

am talkin oranges,you are talkin bananas....

wtf....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections / Obiano Thanks Anambra For Voting Soludo As Anambra Governor / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.