Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (35520 Views)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by seyenko(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
You have no worries as I use Mansard, they pay very well if you had full comprehensive insurance else they will deduct N35K from your final payout

kamtrix:
Good morning guys.

Yesterday morning my toyota corolla was broken into and vandalized. The small window at the back was broken and the car opened. The brain box and the power window rollers were stolen. We have insurance with Axa Mansard And we have reported to the police.

The driver has also taken taken the required pictures.

Please I need guidance and advice on how to go about it with the insurance company and what I should do as this is my first dealing with the insurance company after buying the insurance. Also, should I increase the estimated cost of repair to be higher than the real amount. Please this is an emergency. Thanks. God bless you all.

Please help push to fp
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
lol.
You don't even know what you are getting yourself into.
I hope it doesn't get to that sha,lest you'll learn in a very painful way.
Goodluck

Naso. I am waiting
Painful way indeed... grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by michaeldgr8: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
it depends on the policy. if its comprehensive u re covered. but from my experience as an insurance claim personnel i advise u to be sincere in everything u do, remove the notion in ur mind that insurance wnt pay u. they do... u just need to provide them the necessary documents like claim form, the photograph of the damaged vehicle, police report(reason because u said it was vandalized, if not no need), u can also site eye witness in ur claim form, repair quotation of damaged vehicle from a mechanic. those documents depend on th insurance company tho. but all this documents we be needed sha
note... u will only be paid if its comprehensive. in case u need more help u can whatsapp me 07014478380
Adeleye Michael. Continental Loss Adjuster
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by debetmx(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
seyenko:
You have no worries as I use Mansard, they pay very well if you had full comprehensive insurance else they will deduct N35K from your final payout

The amount deducted is a function of the Excess on your policy. I guess the estimate you forwarded to them was N350,000.00. You are meant to bear 10% of every claim.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
captainking:
haahahahaha ...werey....so funny...but comprehensive insurance is bae..That is how a lot of persons get new paint jobs....wait for someone to scratch and call on insurance.,...

Lol. I don't know what nonsense some people are talking here. Isn't that what Insurance companies are there for? If they won't do these things, they should close. Till then, they will keep fixing my whole car!!

They should better go face their leaders. Sanctimonious pricks...
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
For the benefit of doubt, insurance fraud can take different forms.

Insurance fraud is any act committed to defraud an insurance process. This occurs when a claimant attempts to obtain some benefit or advantage they are not entitled to. Types of insurance fraud are diverse, and occur in all areas of insurance. Insurance crimes also range in severity, from slightly exaggerating claims to deliberately causing accidents or damage.
So, continue filing frivolous claims simply because you pay premium. Kontinu. Nation of crooks.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:

Insurance fraud is any act committed to defraud an insurance process. This occurs when a claimant attempts to obtain some benefit or advantage they are not entitled to. Types of insurance fraud are diverse, and occur in all areas of insurance. Insurance crimes also range in severity, from slightly exaggerating claims to deliberately causing accidents or damage.
So, continue filing for frivolous claims simply because you pay premium. Kontinu. Nation of crooks.
Just quote the girl na,or are you afraid?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Just quote the girl na,or are you afraid?

The message is for ALL those defending fraud as I can see there are many of them here.

Deceptive country. Later we will say Nigeria at 59 hasn't achieved anything, how can it with such mindsets? What a shame.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:

So, continue filing for frivolous claims simply because you pay premium. Kontinu. Nation of crooks.

And how do you know I slightly exxagerated claims? Did I say I did? I wanted my parts to come from Coscharis. Finally they gave me what they felt agreed with open market, so at what point did I scam them?

Yes, if someone bashes me again. I will be back for them to indemnify me, because I PAY PREMIUM. I am entitled to it.

You all should go face your leaders. Nothing concern my case and their own. Katikati
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

And how do you know I slightly exxagerated claims? Did I say I did? I wanted my parts to come from Coscharis. Finally they gave me what they felt agreed with open market, so at what point did I scam them?

Yes, if someone bashes me again. I will be back for them to indemnify me, because I PAY PREMIUM. I am entitled to it.

You all should go face your leaders. Nothing concern my case and their own. Katikati

Why are you getting hot and bothered? The comment applies to anyone defending insurance fraud. If you are convinced you did nothing wrong, why are you quoting my comment and getting worked up?

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:

Why are you getting hot and bothered? The comment applies to anyone defending insurance fraud. If you are convinced you did nothing wrong, why are you quoting my comment and getting worked up?

Someone insinuated you are referring to me and I have been seeing people have palpitations over my post. No, I did nothing wrong. I don't pray for an accident, but if it happens and I get out alive...they will PAY. grin

I am not hot, the weather is cold here.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by lionlee216(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
seborrhic:

I am honestly shocked.
Guess he is assuming it's a common practice and that scamming is now accepted and approved,so no need hiding anything!
Just goes to show the average nigerian is a scammer.

Its not a Nigerian thing. Its done even in the US...Insurance doesn't care about you as a person. They only care about your money. Insurance will look for ways to take advantage of you and when table flips arround, people take advantage of them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Someone insinuated you are referring to me and I have been seeing people have palpitations over my post. No, I did nothing wrong. I don't pray for an accident, but if it happens and I get out alive...they will PAY. grin

Someone insinuated and you claimed the insinuation? If you are convinced you did nothing wrong, then you wouldn't be claiming insinuations, as a guilty conscience needs no accuser.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

You must think people are really dumb.
I don't have a problem with fraud,neither do I support it.
What matters is how long you survive in the deception industry.
A word they say......

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Business models that work elsewhere in the world always always have issues when it comes to Nigeria, even to basic ones like Uber. We should take a hard look at ourselves as a nation.

What a country.
Mschew.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:
Business models that work elsewhere in the world always always have issues when it comes to Nigeria, even to basic ones like Uber. We should take a hard look at ourselves as a nation.

What a country.
Mschew.
Insurance fraud is everywhere madam.
Stop talking like This!

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by tot(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Insurance fraud is everywhere madam.
Stop talking like This!

The question is not whether it is done everywhere - of course it is, the question is when you have MAJORITY of people in support of it, which is the case here.

We will always get crap leaders because they reflect who were are, warped mindset and values.

I don't have the energy to start doing back and forths with anyone. I stand by my statements - if anyone has a problem with it, too bad.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Babe, I chop the money finish ehn. They said I should go to Ladipo, I told them I don't know Ladipo o. All my car parts na from Coscharis. Naso we dey wire mails like mad people.

I chop their money jare. Make another person make mistake bash me for that place again. Haqhaqhaq!!

If another driver unfortunately dents that same spot, but refuses to stop?...... grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:

Someone insinuated and you claimed the insinuation? If you are convinced you did nothing wrong, then you wouldn't be claiming insinuations, as a guilty conscience needs no accuser.

Okay sis
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If another driver unfortunately dents that same spot, but refuses to stop?...... grin

He doesn't need to stop na, does he? No be im go pay, na the insurance company go pay. I will come here to post it again, make people quench.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:

The question is not whether it is done everywhere - of course it is, the question is when you have MAJORITY of people in support of it, which is the case here.

We will always get crap leaders because they reflect who were are, warped mindset and values.

I don't have the energy to start doing back and forths with anyone. I stand by my statements - if anyone has a problem with it, too bad.
And somehow you are wiser than insurance companies ABI?
Don't you know they investigate claims,assess them and decide?
You,what have you done for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
tot:
I am waiting to see some people on this post accuse the government of being corrupt on another post or even call the country a shithole. Bunch of thieving crooks. A people gets the leaders they deserve truly and indeed.
She is not an average Nigerian, she is a feminist!!!
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Your deficiency is Agidi.. Serious Agidi...

People have tried to break it down to you that insurance fraud can take any form. Just yield to correction.. .
Very simple thing to do.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
eni4real:
Who romance help?? undecided

It is where your brain can handle grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

And can you sanctimonious dumbskulls tell me the form mine took? Did I enter their vault to take the money?

I will yield correction when I go for another claim. Hahahahaha

Agidi shocked
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Klasiquethrift(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Same thing happened on my street last week, the whole Toyota/Honda cars on the street was vandalized over night
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
eni4real:
Agidi shocked

You see, nothing to say. I hereby discharge and acquit myself. You all can keep whining. Prosecuting counsel without evidence.

Na una type go rubbish Atiku for tribunal.

Logobenz:

I don't have time to be going through your posts to prove anything.

Join this other olodo lawyer without proof.

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by captainking(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I don't know what nonsense some people are talking here. Isn't that what Insurance companies are there for? If they won't do these things, they should close. Till then, they will keep fixing my whole car!!

They should better go face their leaders. Sanctimonious pricks...
Pay no attention to them.. Persons complaining are the ones that Use 3rd party insurance.. When they use comprehensive insurance.. They will. Understand what we are talking about. . And will fear no scratches or bashing from no one.. Exactly.. Paint job for me every November. grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
captainking:

Pay no attention to them.. Persons complaining are the ones that Use 3rd party insurance.. When they use comprehensive insurance.. They will. Understand what we are talking about. . And will fear no scratches or bashing from no one.. Exactly.. Paint job for me every November. grin

Na Third Party people. They don't know what is going on. They say it fraud. Fraud kor...Frodd ni.
grin grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't need to stop na, does he? No be im go pay, na the insurance company go pay. I will come here to post it again, make people quench.

But that 35K or so, no go show o...... grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Hmm. Be like na this 35k dey pain some people o. I no suppose declare am na. cheesy

When you no carry us go joint nkor............ wink
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Came4amod:
Bros if its 4k insurance u did .. Just jejely fix ur car

Please what is the cost of a good comprehensive insurance that covers everything like accidents, vandalism, theft and all the nine yards?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Fuel Efficient Cars / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov Drives Around 'Gateway To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.