Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (35517 Views)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fogman(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Does this mean i will be paying 35% of the value of the car yearly or a one time payment . . . . . and this means that a ride of 1M will be 350K Naira premium.

Pardon me please , it is 3.5% and it is annual payment
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fogman:
Pardon me please , it is 3.5% and it is annual payment

OK Sir . . . Thanks a million!
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by captainking(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

That is more like it, i nearly ran away with 35% mention in the other comment oh . . . Thanks
ah..no O..if na like that.. Car insurance no go sell o
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fogman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

OK Sir . . . Thanks a million!
Welcome sir
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

There is no word like installmentally, whenever you feel like using that word, try "in installments". Just saying... smiley
here na English class?
Do I even come off to you as someone who is interested in English language?
All these 9-5ers them sha...

3 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
here na English class?
Do I even come off to you as someone who is interested in English language?
All these 9-5ers them sha...

It is not a law court either, did it look like I was interested in legal proceedings when you went on and on? 9-5ers indeed. Audio Ote$ them grin

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

It is not a law court either, did it look like I was interested in legal proceedings when you went on and on? 9-5ers indeed. Audio Ote$ them grin
On And on?
Are you mad?were you not the one barking?
I no be Ote$ but men dey alright.
How about You?Fanyogo undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
On And on?
Are you mad?were you not the one barking?
I no be Ote$ but men dey alright.
How about You?Fanyogo undecided

That thing wey dey pain you for my matter, one dey you go spill am. Till then, I move tongue grin

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

That thing wey dey pain you for my matter, one dey you go spill am. Till then, I move tongue grin

I never see person weh like to flatter herself pass You,fanyogo(N50 ice cream).
Wetin you think say I go get grudge for you for?
Abi You want be my girlfriend? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
I never see person weh like to flatter herself pass You,fanyogo(N50 ice cream).
Wetin you think say I go get grudge for you for?
Abi You want be my girlfriend? undecided

God forbid! grin

It is actually N150 now. Nigeria done spoil my dear.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

God forbid! grin

It is actually N150 now. Nigeria done spoil my dear.
Like say you no go jump up if I send you pm undecided
Anytime you reach ph,let me know.
N150??wow!
I think say una dey support mallam daura before undecided
Make I taste you better ice cream.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by femmoy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
kamtrix:

Thanks. I've done my own estimate and it's 60k for repairs . Should I follow up the agent and is there any possibility of them trying to reduce the real amount. and is it advisable that I inflate my estimate.

estimate cost is 60k,could that buy only the brain box of a corolla car not to talk about other damages. if that is truly ur estimate cost then I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of ur story.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
ornicus:

Take your time. There is only one grammar nazi and that is ishilove. Face your war of the sexes and let ishi face her war on bad grammer
Lmaaaoooo! cheesy

Smh
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Holaxy: 5:13am On Oct 03, 2019
reply to this msg so we exchange number. i will help you with your claims processes with no hassles. i am a professional inurance person that work currently with 1 of top insurance brokerage firm in nigeria.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by ajl: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2019
kamtrix:

Thanks. I've done my own estimate and it's 60k for repairs . Should I follow up the agent and is there any possibility of them trying to reduce the real amount. and is it advisable that I inflate my estimate.

Most Nigerians have no shame. See this one announcing to the world if it's okay for him to scam insurance company.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by kamtrix(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hi guys. Well , ended up giving them the real price and not inflating it. And we're currently still on the Documentation. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming help. I'm really grateful. God bless you all. Thanks too to the moderator who moved my thread to FP

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2019
ajl:

Most Nigerians have no shame. See this one announcing to the world if it's okay for him to scam insurance company.

If you read the entire thread, I think you will see why he said so, I don’t think he was set out to scam insurance... Lol
There was a case of someone that submitted a claim to her insurance and the insurance shirt paid her, that was why the young man nursing the though it padding it to accommodate if he will be shortchanged ... Lol
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
kamtrix:
Hi guys. Well , ended up giving them the real price and not inflating it. And we're currently still on the Documentation. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming help. I'm really grateful. God bless you all. Thanks too to the moderator who moved my thread to FP

Good luck with the insurance, fixing of your ride and your business
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by kamtrix(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

If you read the entire thread, I think you will see why he said so, I don’t think he was set out to scam insurance... Lol
There was a case of someone that submitted a claim to her insurance and the insurance shirt paid her, that was why the young man nursing the though it padding it to accommodate if he will be shortchanged ... Lol

You are an intelligent man sir. You are very correct. Thank you. God bless you
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by dvd(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Goodbloke:
Is that not wickedness?

No mind am tomorrrow they will say Nigeria govt is corrupt. Its jst a reflection of the individual Nigerian, look at this one now. Rubbish
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by kamtrix(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Thanks to everyone who contributed. God bless you all. Axa mansard paid well at the end of the day and now the damages have been fixed. The car is back on the road. Thanks nairaland, I'm happy I can always count on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Idaytesj29(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2021
So we are many in this thief business. i claimed 50 for my bumper and spraying. but baba wasiu fixed it for 10k, mechanic who wrote the invoice got 5k . we cant make heaven babes

Na him be say both of Una go do traditional wedding for orun apadi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Fuel Efficient Cars / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov Drives Around 'Gateway To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.