Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (35519 Views)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Please what is the cost of a good comprehensive insurance that covers everything like accidents, vandalism, theft and all the nine yards?

In Canada or Nigeria?...... grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Okay sis

Honestly, I am beginning to think majority of you are dumb. I am waiting for you all to point out the fraud in filing a claim and getting indemnified for the amount they deemed correct. ;

Awon prosecuting counsel...

Look at the crook business man that supports all sorts of cutting corners, even totally against insuring goods- telling me about not supporting fraud. The irony... grin
It's like you totally missed my point.
Whether you defrauded the insurance company or not wasn't my problem,but exclaiming so in the open.
I don't have time to be going through your posts to prove anything.
As for the bolded,only you know where you got that from undecided
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
eni4real:
discharge and acquit yourself??
That is another level of being your own judge...

Itibolibor. Better go back to Romance section.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

In Canada or Nigeria?...... grin

Lol, in Nigeria Bros, and that is because we plan getting into Hired Purchase deals, we won't want to finance a ride that is NOT insured just in case something happened, we will like to be protected.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I was targeting more from that boy, because his rudeness was on another level. He should thank God for his gf, I have a soft spot for women.

What do you mean? That is what Comprehensive is about. undecided

Not me o...... All my vehicles are covered fully comprehensive (no excuses)....... Anything, I claim....
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Came4amod: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Please what is the cost of a good comprehensive insurance that covers everything like accidents, vandalism, theft and all the nine yards?
Not really sure .. but I was offered insurance when I started with bolt .. 4k .. which the terms don't cover such damages .. but the price was 4 thousand naira .. which I declined... taink you grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Lol, in Nigeria Bros, and that is because we plan getting into Hired Purchase deals, we won't want to finance a ride that is NOT insured just in case something happened, we will like to be protected.

You got your thinking cap on, Bro..... Speak to Axa Mansard directly. They are available on all SM platforms.........
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Came4amod:

Not really sure .. but I was offered insurance when I started with bolt .. 4k .. which the terms don't cover such damages .. but the price was 4 thousand naira .. which I declined... taink you grin

I am sure 4,000 Naira won't be an insurance at all . . . Thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You got your thinking cap on, Bro..... Speak to Axa Mansard directly. They are available on all SM platforms.........

Have you used them before because i always like referral based on experience . . . You remain my chairman at the top
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Have you used them before because i always like referral based on experience . . . You remain my chairman at the top
AIICO
Comprehensive for 05 c230k cost 55k
Phc
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
AIICO
Comprehensive for 05 c230k cost 55k
Phc

One time payment and i will be covered for as long as the vehicle is registered under my name or do i pay the 55K monthly?
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

One time payment and i will be covered for as long as the vehicle is registered under my name or do i pay the 55K monthly?
Annual renewal.
Price may vary depending on vehicle.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

You see, nothing to say. I hereby discharge and acquit myself. You all can keep whining. Prosecuting counsel without evidence.

Na una type go rubbish Atiku for tribunal.

Join this other olodo lawyer without proof.
discharge and acquit yourself??
That is another level of being your own judge...
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Annual renewal.
Price may vary depending on vehicle.

55K per year for a good comprehensive insurance isn't bad at all . . . Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Itibolibor. Better go back to Romance section.
Who romance help?? undecided
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

55K per year for a good comprehensive insurance isn't bad at all . . . Thanks!
you are welcome.
Lol,you are paying from away na,that's why it doesn't look like much to you grin

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
you are welcome.
Lol,you are paying from away na,that's why it doesn't look like much to you grin

Keep laughing at me sir, no amount of money isn't much sir, i was only saying based on what i will get from the amount, it is NOT bad, at least, i will be able to sleep at night with both eyes closed
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Keep laughing at me sir, no amount of money isn't much sir, i was only saying based on what i will get from the amount, it is NOT bad, at least, i will be able to sleep at night with both eyes closed
Yeah I know,in case they decide to run away with your car and not pay installmentally like agreed
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I honestly have not, but read positive reviews..... I remain loyal.... Boss......
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I honestly have not, but read positive reviews..... I remain loyal.... Boss......

Let's take it off the thread before we are charged for thread derailing . . . Thanks Bros and i appreciate!

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Yeah I know,in case they decide to run away with your car and not pay installmentally like agreed

Yes oh . . .Anything is possible in Nigeria grin cheesy or if a snake swallow the car
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fogman(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Insurance premium depends on value of the vehicle. Law Union premium is 35% of vehicle value.
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Let's take it off the thread before we are charged for thread derailing . . . Thanks Bros and i appreciate!

But the thread is insurance related....... grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:

There is no word like installmentally, whenever you feel like using that word, try "in installments". Just saying... smiley
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by LONGPREEK(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
so what of that 4 k abi 5k insurance, what does it cover?
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

There is no word like installmentally, whenever you feel like using that word, try "in installments". Just saying... smiley

Take your time. There is only one grammar nazi and that is ishilove. Face your war of the sexes and let ishi face her war on bad grammer
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
ornicus:

Take your time. There is only one grammar nazi and that is ishil ove. Face your war of the sexes and let ishi face her war on bad grammer

I just pointed it out sha, no harm intended. We learn everyday. Ishi own na die grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
But the thread is insurance related....... grin

True, but we won't want the originator of the thread to get angry
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fogman:

Insurance premium depends on value of the vehicle. Law Union premium is 35% of vehicle value.

Does this mean i will be paying 35% of the value of the car yearly or a one time payment . . . . . and this means that a ride of 1M will be 350K Naira premium?
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by captainking(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Na Third Party people. They don't know what is going on. They say it fraud. Fraud kor...Frodd ni.
grin grin
grin grin smiley coolyou get am wella ..if an fraud.. Comprehensive insurance for no dey again nah.. Abi they think it's easy to pay that premium yearly. . Hahaha
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by captainking(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Does this mean i will be paying 35% of the value of the car yearly or a one time payment . . . . . and this means that a ride of 1M will be 350K Naira premium.
It should be 3.5 %...or 4 percent..
Re: My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
captainking:

It should be 3.5 %...or 4 percent..

That is more like it, i nearly ran away with 35% mention in the other comment oh . . . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Fuel Efficient Cars / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov Drives Around 'Gateway To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.