Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (74125 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
missjo:
Lol,you some of you are so serious.
My papa bear has told me some of those things while we were in a playful moment. Sometimes,not even when i am in a good mood but the way he says it jokingly makes me tease him with something similar in return.

I take exception to his mother jokes and his ex jokes tho, those ones are a NO GO, don't even tell me none of them playfully angry

Fejos:
where are your boobs? @dp

grin grin grin grin You just read my mind. That girl has zero boobs cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
BeardlessGang:
V
for Vagina? grin angry grin moon bookers sorry space bookers
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes. But people keep telling me bad stuffs they've done in the past. Don't know if they see me as a therapist

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by adeoljyd(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
crazy people everywhere, lol
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Thatwasepic(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
The truth shall set you free
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by enshi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
missjo:
Lol,you some of you are so serious.
My papa bear has told me some of those things while we were in a playful moment. Sometimes,not even when i am in a good mood but the way he says it jokingly makes me tease him with something similar in return.

I take exception to his mother jokes and his ex jokes tho, those ones are a NO GO, don't even tell me none of them playfully angry

If that dp is really you... You've got a magic body.. That is how a woman should be structured.. Keep keeping fit baby doll
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fejos:
Funbact A done wipe the bobi thinking say na pimples

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by showafrica(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So many insecure people in this world...why pretending?! Be fully honest with your woman, ALL THE TIME...

If your family doesn't like her then there is nothing wrong with it....they must have a genuine reason and that's OK...you cannot force others to like your wifey, but you certainly shouldn't pretend they love her either. Tell her exactly why they feel this way, and most importantly, how their views won't change ONE BIT how you feel about her.

So that she can get more fat?
So that you can lie to her that she doesn't look fat in her dresses?!?!
Be honest with your woman ALL THE TIME, so that she can do something about it. If she is indeed getting fat then never lie to her about it because guess what? She probably already know about it herself.

If her best is not good enough then you should encourage her to try harder or do better... and certainly not celebrate her for her mediocre action.
This is your other half and you shouldn't be afraid to be FULLY HONEST with her, without being afraid to hurt her feelings. She knows that you only want the best for your family.

If you can't be FULLY HONEST with this woman about any of your past that can affect her in anyway whatsoever, then you have NO business being married to this woman.

How can a football match be more important that your woman?! Get real now... but as much as a football match can never be more important than your woman/Family...if wifey wants you to go shopping with her while there is the champions league final or important WC matches, then I am sorry but shopping will have to wait.

On point.. Don't mind all these sisi we have as men now. All these ' donts' just to keep a woman.

Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by missjo(f): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
enshi:

If that dp is really you... You've got a magic body.. That is how a woman should be structured.. Keep keeping fit baby doll
Thank you dear, yoga does a lot for me.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Santinho: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Let's be real here, when your bae misbehaves. It's best you tell her. No need forming Mr Nice guy.

Also, if she gets fat remind her the kind of woman you once met and love and she will adjust her body.

Sometimes, being too nice makes you weak.

Never tell her your account balance

LASTLY, DON'T EVER TELL HER YOUR SECRETS and SHE SHOULDN'T KNOW YOU WEAKNESS

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by bidyahaya(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
I called my girlfriend fat and she will just say that's how i still love her
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by iammolise(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So many insecure people in this world...why pretending?! Be fully honest with your woman, ALL THE TIME...

If your family doesn't like her then there is nothing wrong with it....they must have a genuine reason and that's OK...you cannot force others to like your wifey, but you certainly shouldn't pretend they love her either. Tell her exactly why they feel this way, and most importantly, how their views won't change ONE BIT how you feel about her.

Be honest with your woman ALL THE TIME, so that she can do something about it. If she is indeed getting fat then never lie to her about it because guess what? She probably already know about it herself.

If her best is not good enough then you should encourage her to try harder or do better... and certainly not celebrate her for her mediocre action.
This is your other half and you shouldn't be afraid to be FULLY HONEST with her, without being afraid to hurt her feelings. She knows that you only want the best for your family.

If you can't be FULLY HONEST with this woman about any of your past that can affect her in anyway whatsoever, then you have NO business being married to this woman.

How can a football match be more important that your woman?! Get real now... but as much as a football match can never be more important than your woman/Family...if wifey wants you to go shopping with her while there is the champions league final or important WC matches, then I am sorry but shopping will have to wait.

Exactly my point
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by AfroKnight: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Also, don’t breathe.

Nonsense
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by fowlyansh181(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Thanks.
I once confessed to a new girl I gat, that d breakup I had before I found her was my fault; that I cheated on d said girl couple of times and when she found out, it was a red card. The new girl asked if there was no 2nd chance and I said I messed d whole chances up. Do u know that it was d turned point? My raw honesty was what won d new girl for me. She told me that that means I've learnt my lesson. She is a daughter of a strong politician, though they relocated to U.S when this administration came in.
this scope make sense, I go use an catch babe today .. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by wiseone28: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't mock her short height

That was the last word my ex don't want to hear

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by A305: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
LIE! Women love to be told "I love you" all the time and any time you choose to say it provided she loves you the same. I love you to a woman is like a reaffirmation of the love you have for her. See my signature.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by 24kmagic: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't tell her that her kpekus stinks.

Just cover your nose, chop and clean mouth.

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fejos:
thou art wicked

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by cococanddy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
women of nowadays
we women can never change, it's in the blood. may God have mercy on us
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Onyi90(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
In summary.... Learn to lie to your chic...

Op, don't bother... Most Naija guys mastered that art long ago. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by saintkeppy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
raphy:
its incomplete if everyone don't add there own.

don't tell her that ..
you have money in one bank unless u trust trust her.
don't tell her where you keep your house key .
don't tell her all your secret remember Samson and Delilah.

ad yours everyone lets have great Sunday.

Don't Tell her you've won ₦49.9Millions from Bet9ja shocked

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dnt tell her she has small boobs.But tel her wen d knack no dy sweet again.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Revolva(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Never even trust Dem cos all women r suspect
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by meetmeonline: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:
But my Ex girlfriend always reminded me that I'm a broke nigga . I had to terminate the toxic relationship before she leads me to crime
'
'
You did very best move, you have a million in one pair of balls!...When you hammer, please do not be humble, wave the cash on her face and propose to her even if you want to, but jilt her!...Don't mind Africa Magic people, no swear ever works from a mugu than followed a bait.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zita55:
So true
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by lordkay10(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
In short, don't tell her anything grin
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by King44(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

there are some secrets you keep to yourself as long as there is no other way she would get to know, there are some secret you divulge that would put the relationship on the edge of split but not like being married to her and having another secret family dat one? you have killed yourself already it's better you talk than she finds out and know the kind of nincompoop she is married to, if she hears from someone else na gobe

all other things I agree

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Muhylonaire(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Advice for pussy niggas... grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by sondetoks: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin
AJIBOLA840:
Don't tell her that you have knack her jJunior sister cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Just2endowed2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't tell her yiur investment decisions and plans..... They don't want to hear it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.