Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (74123 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by missjo(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Jealous girl. cheesy
Lol, can't stand those kind of comparisons.. Nah nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by beta247: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't telll her your salary
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by psalmylee(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
Don't tell her that you have knack her jJunior sister cheesy :Dmad men everywhere
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by goldmatrix(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
...and finally never tell her u have run out of money. You could received a curse that would last you for a lifetime.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by lookingfly: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don't tell her the exact amount you have in your account or all the sources of your income

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by LINTUNE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
enshi:

I love fitness.. Can we chat . I already DM
toto kill u there, mumu cheesy
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Lamanii22(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
Don't tell her that you have knack her jJunior sister cheesy cheesy

Looool you're damn! Craaaay
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by temitopealabi: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Take control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by willyjacs(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So many insecure people in this world...why pretending?! Be fully honest with your woman, ALL THE TIME...

If your family doesn't like her then there is nothing wrong with it....they must have a genuine reason and that's OK...you cannot force others to like your wifey, but you certainly shouldn't pretend they love her either. Tell her exactly why they feel this way, and most importantly, how their views won't change ONE BIT how you feel about her.

So that she can get more fat?
So that you can lie to her that she doesn't look fat in her dresses?!?!
Be honest with your woman ALL THE TIME, so that she can do something about it. If she is indeed getting fat then never lie to her about it because guess what? She probably already know about it herself.

If her best is not good enough then you should encourage her to try harder or do better... and certainly not celebrate her for her mediocre action.
This is your other half and you shouldn't be afraid to be FULLY HONEST with her, without being afraid to hurt her feelings. She knows that you only want the best for your family.

If you can't be FULLY HONEST with this woman about any of your past that can affect her in anyway whatsoever, then you have NO business being married to this woman.

How can a football match be more important that your woman?! Get real now... but as much as a football match can never be more important than your woman/Family...if wifey wants you to go shopping with her while there is the champions league final or important WC matches, then I am sorry but shopping will have to wait.

Oga calm down read.....
1. About getting fat: he didn't say u shouldn't tell her....but tell her in a non direct and petty manner.....Women don't like being tagged fat; they prefer u using other terms.

2: about not criticizing her when her best is not good enough:
This is common sense.. when u know she's trying her best, don't come telling her plain like she's ur apprentice that her effort is not good enough.....rather appreciate her first for knowing she's trying,then support or encourage her to do more..(I learnt this from my mother)

3. About not saying every bad thing u did:
Its foolish confessing all ur past evil or mistakes to ur woman like she's Jesus Christ..
As long as that thing doesn't affect her, just forget about it.....As men sef, there are secrets we tell each other, which is for men alone......

From my experience with a lot of women, I discovered women are totally different from men in the way they view things, think,bear things,understand things or situations, emotionally they are different from men......Even biologically, our brains differ from that of women.
In that case, living with a woman peacefully is like learning to live with another being totally different from u....its somehow like looking after a child u love.

U don't handle a woman way u handle a man.....That is why they are called WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Gemc3(f): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2019
If she's getting fat, tell her o. Me I know I'd prefer to hear it from him and not from an outsider.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by ohem007(m): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2019
unitee2011:

Not everything is true though

Never tell her if your family doesn’t like her
My family don't like her like that...
They tolerate her because of me
I told her about it and her reply was
"And so i am getting married to you and not them"

Never tell her she is getting fat
There is nothing bad there ...
I do tell her she looks fat everytime which is true though
If i don't look after her who will

Don’t tell her some bad things you have done in the past
We do talk alot about stuff like this..
We just laugh about it and make conversations from there

Never tell her that a football game is more important for you than her.
Boys will always be boys though i don't expect her to understand
I can't turn down my guys just to please her
What if her friends come over do i sit and talk about ladies stuff

Do not tell her that you like her girlfriend[b][/b]
I do tell her about her friends cuteness and stuff we just laugh about it and i don't see any problem with that
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Colb461:
Hope u guys are still together...

Nope. They relocated to U.S.A d moment PMB won d election. But we still talk once in awhile.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2019
dave4rella:

grin
So that was how you lost her?
You're not a sharp guy, you would have gotten her pregnant and you will be brushed up and forced to marry her

U are funny.
I don't date a girl for her money. Besides I couldn't have married her cos their tradition 4bids an outsider to marry their first daughter.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
this scope make sense, I go use an catch babe today .. angry grin

Lol
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by dangoteinlaw: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2019
enshi:

If that dp is really you... You've got a magic body.. That is how a woman should be structured.. Keep keeping fit baby doll
oshey pussy licker, ass licker club leader. Even a trans will cum in your mouth idiot!!
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by McTobe(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice & Good advice, but don’t indulge your wife when she does something that is wrong find a subtle way to tell her but sometimes in real life you have to be as blunt as possible with a woman to let her know that she is doing something wrong. A lot also depends on how you started off with her.
Altogether when you are angry as a man just SHUT YOUR MOUTH, If you can’t , TAKE SOME MINUTES WALK. By the time you are back you will be more sane to know the next line of action to take.
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by dave4rella(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

U are funny.
I don't date a girl for her money. Besides I couldn't have married her cos their tradition 4bids an outsider to marry their first daughter.
grin
OK I see, you date for pvssy

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Colb461: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Aww.y do i av the feeling the both of you would av made a wonderfull couple
Pharaoh4rin:

Nope. They relocated to U.S.A d moment PMB won d election. But we still talk once in awhile.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Colb461:
Aww.y do i av the feeling the both of you would av made a wonderfull couple

I don't know per say....
She was a feminist until I met her and I was a misogynist until we met. How do u imagine such a union?
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
dave4rella:

grin
OK I see, you date for pvssy

I date for:
Experience
Record and
Knowledge
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by dave4rella(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I date for:
Experience
Record and
Knowledge
grin

Experience.. How to fvck=pvssy
Record..How many times you have fvcked=pvssy
Knowledge.. To understand the body of a woman =pvssy. So what else are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Colb461: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow...ur combination would produce femigynst..that if there is any word like that....
Pharaoh4rin:

I don't know per say....
She was a feminist until I met her and I was a misogynist until we met. How do u imagine such a union?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Fejos(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
King44:
if that is you on you dp you have one of the nicest shapes ones gf/wifey should have keep it up

n for guy screaming where is your boobs? if you are not pleased go and hang yourselves

Pussy nigger spotted.. (R. I. P) Rest in Pussy
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by King44(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fejos:
Pussy nigger spotted.. (R. I. P) Rest in Pussy
wa rest in pussy werey
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
dave4rella:

grin

Experience.. How to fvck=pvssy
Record..How many times you have fvcked=pvssy
Knowledge.. To understand the body of a woman =pvssy. So what else are you talking about?

Walahi, wanan iska ne
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Colb461:
Wow...ur combination would produce femigynst..that if there is any word like that....

Lol
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Thanks.
I once confessed to a new girl I gat, that d breakup I had before I found her was my fault; that I cheated on d said girl couple of times and when she found out, it was a red card. The new girl asked if there was no 2nd chance and I said I messed d whole chances up. Do u know that it was d turned point? My raw honesty was what won d new girl for me. She told me that that means I've learnt my lesson. She is a daughter of a strong politician, though they relocated to U.S when this administration came in.
So her family ran away with our money?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
saintkeppy:
. Like this one?
Why r u doing this to me?
Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by saintkeppy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why r u doing this to me?

Lol, is that ur favorite? Or this one??

Re: Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
saintkeppy:
Lol, is that ur favorite? Or this one??
This one na drawing nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.